National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room

3 posters

Go down

[File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room Empty [File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:15 am

Title defense. That was the only phrase on Nolee's mind as she sat in the corner of the locker room, her arms working in unison as she raised miniature dumbbells. She didn't want to have to deal with any of the other's in the room, but she knew for a fact that Rin Takahashi would be in their later and it was not in Nolee's nature to keep quiet once provoked. Ladies didn't start fights, after all, but they could sure as hell finish them.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

[File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room Empty Re: [File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room

Post by Shea Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:05 am

Odessa had come along to the Pay-Per-View with her trio of competitors, intending to cheer on Limitless Smiles in their match. The trio was yet to arrive, so Odessa had decided to spend her time getting to know the roster. She quickly spotted Nolee as she entered the room, her heels clicking as she crossed the floor to greet the Champion.

"Well, well, I spy an Angle if I'm not mistaken."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

[File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room Empty Re: [File 404: Name Not Found] Women's Locker Room

Post by Nolee Angle Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:53 am

Nolee heard the heels echoing across the floor as she glanceded up. She had seen the woman backstage, usually with her team of newcomers. With a nod, Nolee gave a polite smile. "Ya do, in fact, spy an Angle. Odessa Earle, isn't it? Don't think we've met yet."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:01 pm

"Oh yes, that'd be me." Odessa smiled. "It's a real shame we haven't. Angle is one of the greatest."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Nolee hesitated, running a hand through her hair. "Miss Odessa. i appreciate the words about my father but I...I am not him. My talents are my own."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:51 pm

"Oh no, I know that," Odessa smiled. "I have been watching. You do good yourself. "
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:06 pm

Nolee gave a small, confident smile. "Thank you. I have tried to be everything that my father's legacy demands. Sometimes its hard to live up to. I can see why certain people on our roster would sort of hide their legacies. You wouldn't happen to be hiding anything, would you Odessa?"
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:37 pm

"Well, some prefer not to leave too many connections, build their own reputations before finally picking up the family name," Odessa said with a shrug. She was quiet for a moment then, not meeting Nolee's eyes. "Nowwhy would you assume that?"
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:49 pm

With the fact that she couldn't even meet her gaze evident, Nolee knew that something was up. Odessa and her run in with Bancroft, at least thats what Nolee thought his name was as she had yet to meet the other man in person, seemed to on the nose to be mere coincidence.

"Can I confide in you? Just something small?" Nolee asked, hoping that the other woman would find the same need to confide.
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:02 am

At Nolee's question, Odessa couldn't help but be curious. She lifted her head, raising an eyebrow. "Of course dear. Anything."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:16 am

Nolee produced one of the gold roses and the placard from the flowers that she had received in her promo against Jimmy Havoc. "I have a paramour who is going to join me in the crowd when I face Rin. He's a good guy but daddy doesn't like him."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:39 am

"Oh?" Odessa's eyes widened at the sight of the rose. "Why doesn't he like the guy?"
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:05 pm

Nolee hesitated, chewing on her lower lip as she thought about how to phrase it. "Um. Well. I met him when he and daddy may have been...facing off against each other?"
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down