Ari "The Playboy" Heyman

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 am

Name: Ari Heyman
Height: 6’0”
Weight: 190 lbs
Hometown: Scarsdale, New York
Nickname: The Playboy
Manager: Paul Heyman

ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-ICWA Accomplishments: Ari Heyman was the winner of the ROH Top Prospect Tournament in 2014.
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, Tweener: Heel
Style of Wrestling: Showman/Technical
Gimmick: A smooth talking, laid back, and fun loving playboy who relies a little too much on his family name and not enough on his own skill.

Finisher: City Limits (rolling German suplex), Kimura Lock
Appearance:

Entrance:
“That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars.
The lights come on gold and silver, celebrating the high class nature of Ari Heyman. His father/mentor/manager Paul Heyman comes out first and announces, “Ladies and gentleman, my name is Paul Heyman and you are in for a treat tonight, because heading to the ring is my son and the best thing about this sorry company, Ari. Heyman!” Ari then comes out, smirking and looking over the top of his sunglasses. He blows kisses to some of the fans, getting in the ring and listening to his father who stands in his corner.

Introduction Promo:

I got a condo in Manhattan
Baby girl, what's hatnin'?
You and your ass invited
So gon' and get to clappin'

The camera opens up on the sign outside of a club, letting us know that we are in the legendary Studio 54. When the camera goes into the club, we see a young man in a fresh tailored suit with dark sunglasses over his face. Hes sharing drinks with the legendary manager Paul Heyman, who is talking about something important. Its very evident that the young man is not listening very much, he peeks over his glasses at a couple woman who pass by in short skirts.

Paul: Ari are you listening to a word I say?

Ari: I know, I know. You think Brocks in for a hell of a fight. Its always about Brock and how awesome he is.

Paul: He is my client the same that you are. Its just that he pays more attention.

Ari: Look, dad, I just want to get to my new career. I mean, sure, winning the Top Prospect Tournament in Ring of Honor was impressive, especially when you consider I outlasted men like Dalton Castle, Beer City Bruiser, and Donovan Dijak. I mean, yes, it does put me in a very prestigious group of winners. Geniuses like Mike Bennett, Matt Taven, and Lio Rush. But I want to be more than a one hit wonder.

Paul: You're a Heyman. Of course you're more than a one hit wonder. I gave you my brains when it comes to this company. But you have to start focusing on yourself, not just going to this dingy little clubs and having drinks with young ladies. Put effort into your work.

Ari: Gee. Like I haven't heard that a million times over.

Paul: If you listened the first few times, I wouldn't keep talking about it.

Ari sips his drink before setting it down and leaning forward.

Ari: Look, Dad, Kai Anoai knows what he is doing. I mean, his family is almost as prestigic as ours. He obviously sees something in me that he likes, thats why he signed me to the NCWA. Do you understand that?

Paul: *smirks* Of course I do. And you know that Ill be with you every step of the way.

The camera fades out on Ari Heyman as he relaxes in his seat, looking over the top of his sunglasses.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Ari "The Playboy" Heyman

Post by Admin on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:35 am

Ari Heyman, welcome to the Young Lions Division!

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top