National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7-29-19 Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia]

4 posters

Go down

7-29-19  Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia] Empty 7-29-19 Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia]

Post by Kai Anoai Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:16 am

Wade Barrett gave a smirk as he crossed to the buffet. He was feeling very proud about his treatment of The Miz at the previous two shows.

Nolee could barely contain a roll of her eyes as she entered the catering area. Due to meetings with Kai and Rafael, she hadn't been able to meet up with her precious Ethan before the show to be able to eat, now she was being forced to eat with the others.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

7-29-19  Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia] Empty Re: 7-29-19 Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia]

Post by Westmore Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:02 am

Desmond strolls into the catering room, Scarlett only a step behind him. He smirks at the room before going to look at the food table.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

7-29-19  Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia] Empty Re: 7-29-19 Monday Night Revolution Catering [Richmond, Virginia]

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Nolee pushed her hair behind her ear, glancing over at Desmond. "Don't even bother. Most of it's garbage food. You would think that Kai would put out better food?"

Wade scoffed, "It's bloody more than some bookers would bother to put out. You lot should be grateful that he put out food at all."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:17 pm

"Goodness, how ungrateful!" Keaton commented from a chair off to one side.

"He is right," he added, with a nod towards Barrett. "Some places don't bother. You simply go hungry if you don't eat beforehand."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:14 pm

Nolee's attention turned to Wade before turning to look at Keaton. "I'm sorry was I talking to either one of you two? I think my words were directed t' Desmond?"

Wade scoffed and rolled his eyes, leaning back in his chair. The sarcasm was very evident in his voice, "Oh dear me. Our beloved champion wasn't speaking to me. Whatever shall she do now that I've responded."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:50 pm

"I do hope she doesn't cry," Keaton said with roll of his eyes. "How can she represent the company if she can't deal with attention?"

He smirked before turning to look at Nolee. "Do you not realise love that as Champion, half the roster will be after you? Or rather, the belt? You can't chuck a tantrum if more than one person responds to an open challenge."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:21 am

"Ahh so this the fabled great wit of Wade Barrett." Desmond laughed as he grinned. "Ye aren't as tall as ye look on the telly though."

"Desmond..." Scarrett hissed softly, already watching the room for threats.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:03 pm

"Woah, woah, woah. Do I look like I'm having a tantrum? Do I look like I'm going to cry? If so, it's only because you Brits are so fuckin' stupid," Nolee scoffed with a shake of her head. "Yeah, I get that people are going to be after my title. I also get that they ain't gonna fucking get it. It's my title."

Wade scoffed, glancing at Desmond, "I would say that I know who you are, mate, but that's a lie. And it's not height that matters. It's how you use it. I use it to knock gentlemen like you, who think they can stand up to me, on their asses."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:58 pm

"Far from stupid love," Keaton laughed. "Just you wait..."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:54 am

Desmond laughed. "Don't expect ye to know me fella, but ye all will soon. And as for knocking my on my arse I think ye will find it a hard task." Desmond just smirks as Scarrett steps in front of him, a dangerous look in her eyes.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:37 pm

"Wait for what? You're not in my division. Unless I give you a shot, I'm not going to ever have to worry about you or Elijah," scoffed Nolee with a shake of her head.

Wade regarded Scarlett with a laugh, "Mate, I'm not afraid to go through her to get to you. She thinks she can stand up to me, I'll gladly go through her."
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum