National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dante Westmore

2 posters

Go down

Dante Westmore Empty Dante Westmore

Post by Westmore Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:09 pm

Name: Dante Westmore
Height: 5.9
Weight: 157
Hometown: New York City
Nickname: No
Manager: Jay Reso aka Christian

NCWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NCWA Accomplishments: First company hes worked for
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Face
Style of Wrestling: High Flyer, Technical
Gimmick: Artist/Sweetheart with a fire in his soul

Finisher: Superkick, a superkick sees the wrestler delivering a kick to the opponent's face or chin.
Appearance:  Dante Westmore Captur10
Dante Westmore 558b8d7197b09ae472e5e45e1c940f22--drew-fuller-jeans-denim
Entrance: Simple Plan- Me Against The World, he comes out with a big excited smile. He slowly makes his way to the ring, touching hands with as many fans as he can before jumping into the ring. He finishes by climbing the turnbuckle and rising his arms.

Introduction Promo: The camera fades in on a wall covered in paintings and drawings, after a moment a young man moves from behind the camera and plops down in front of it. He's young with longish brown hair, green eyes and an excited smile. His clothes have paint stains all over them and his fingers are blackened from using charcoal.

Dante: Well I'm not sure how I'm supposed to do this, but I was told I had to give the NCWA fans a few words about myself. So here it goes, I'm Dante Westmore and I've just finished my wrestling training. I've been lucky enough to be newly hired by the NCWA and I'm very excited. *pauses looking unsure on how to continue* When I'm not training or watching wrestling I'm painting or drawing and I live with my family in the city. *pauses* Well I'm not sure what else I can think to tell you about myself so I guess I'll finish by saying I'm looking forward to being apart of the NCWA.

Dante smiles again as he gets up and moves behind the camera, messing with it before finally turning it off.

Last edited by Lizjay on Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Dante Westmore Empty Re: Dante Westmore

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 am

Welcome to the Young Lions Division, Dante Westmore!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down