National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Agatha Maureen Bancroft

2 posters

Go down

Agatha Maureen Bancroft Empty Agatha Maureen Bancroft

Post by Shea Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:15 pm

Name: Agatha Maureen Bancroft
Height: 5ft 5 (approx 167cm)
Weight: 132 lbs (approx 59.8kg)
Hometown: Surrey, England
Nickname: Does your character have any nicknames they go by?
Manager: Elijah Lawrence Bancroft
Agatha Maureen Bancroft David_11

ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: None, this is her first debut
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Technical
Gimmick: 'Rebellious' rich girl, Fairy/fairytale inspired

Finisher: Wrath of the Fairies (Hurricarana ddt)
Appearance: Agatha Maureen Bancroft Agatha10
Entrance: Touch the sky, by Julie Fowlis. Along with her actual ring gear, Agatha enters wearing fake fairy wings which she removes before matches. As she comes down the ramp, she alternates between skipping and twirling, much like a dancing Fairy.
However, when accompanied by her manager, her entrance is a more formal walk to the ring.

Introduction Promo:

The scene fades in to show a man's feet in expensive looking dress shoes. The camera then slowly zooms out until the whole figure is in the frame. The man is in a finely made black suit, a neatly work bow-tie and a white shirt. He has a thin mustache and appears well fed. He appears to be i some sort of office; a large wooden desk behind him, and a filled bookcase to one side.
On the desk is a black bowler hat to match his outfit, and a framed photo of the man with a younger, brown haired woman. With a small sigh, he picks up the picture.

Man: *addressing the camera* Alas, she is late. We shall have to begin without her. *he shrugs and puts the photo down, straightening his bow-tie before turning to face the camera again* I am Elijah Lawrence Bancroft. For those who are - sadly - unaware of who I am; I shall kindly explain.

He pauses to clear his throat.

Bancroft: Many years ago, I started off as a young wrestler. A adored watching the WWF and wanted one day to make it there. Alas, that was not to happen. I was injured and had to sit on the sidelines. However! The little company I worked for could not bear to lose me for even a few months. They said I was one of their best 'Promo' performers they had ever had. So! They made me an offer: to stay on as a manager while I recovered.

Pausing, he takes a couple of steps before sitting on the edge of the desk.

Bancroft: I admit, at first I was unwilling and wanted to just focus on recovering as fast as possible; but then I started paying more attention to those I had not cared much for in the past. It was then that I saw an ocean of opportunity. *he smiles a little* I soon found idols in greats like Mr Fuji, Paul Bearer and of course, Paul Heyman.

He gets up, gesturing to his bowler hat, which is quite similar to Mr Fuji's own.

Bancroft: A fire then lit inside me, and very quickly I became THE manager in a number of the Independent companies. However, I never did go to the big one, where my idols were. No, I did not want to get in the way. And besides, the Indies needed someone like them too; so there I remained until retiring a few years ago!

He raises an index finger.

Bancroft: However! That is about to change. I have been offered a job at a new place, managing a new client who is fresh out of training. One who...

A look of irritation crosses his face as the office door opens and a woman enters. It is the younger woman from his photo.

Bancroft: *sighs* One who does not knock it seems, even when they turn up late.

The brunette is dressed neatly in an expensive looking knitted sweater, a knee length skirt and dark coloured stockings with low, professional-looking heels. Her hair is tied back in a loose, wavy ponytail that reaches below her shoulders.

Woman: Oh Granddaddy! *she chuckles* I'm not that late...

Bancroft: *frowning* How many times must I remind you, Agatha, that while I may not be your boss - I will be your manager. And, as your manager I shall give you some advice: It is unprofessional to arrive late.  *he holds up a hand to stop her interrupting* Would you give Championship opportunities to those who are late; or those who use 'cutesy' terms like 'granddaddy'? *he scoffs at the word*

Agatha does not bother arguing, instead, quickly working on improving.

Agatha: Right. Sorry sir. *she smiles when he nods his approval* So, you've introduced yourself already?

Bancroft: Indeed I have.

Agatha: So, my turn? *once her grandfather nods, she turns from him to face the camera instead* Well then: I am Agatha Maureen Bancroft; granddaughter of the great Elijah Bancroft. While this venture into the NCWA will be my first debut outside of training, I am confident that it will not be a mediocre run where I am forgotten in a week, like those unfortunate rookies who get single matches in the WWE, only to be squashed and humiliated.

Bancroft nods his approval and leaves the office. Once he is gone, Agatha grins.

Agatha: No, I will not be forgotten. I won't allow it. I promise you all, my debut will be... magical.

With a lighthearted laugh, Agatha skips over to the camera and switches it off.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Agatha Maureen Bancroft Empty Re: Agatha Maureen Bancroft

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:26 pm

Welcome to the Queen's Division, Agatha Bancroft!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum