6-25-18 Monday Night Revolution

Go down

6-25-18 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:54 pm

Promos are due here no later than midnight on June 24th.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 6-25-18 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Dia Banks Today at 10:18 am

The camera comes up showing a pool at a hotel in Las Vegas. Sitting poolside are five very familiar faces. On the far end of the group lays Dia Banks, thick sunglasses over her eyes and wearing a retro red bikini with white polka dots. Next to her lays Kenny Omega, wearing trunks inspired by Son Goku from DBZ and the same thick sunglasses. The Young Bucks, with Matt next to Kenny and Nick next to Matt, swimwear is similar to their ring gear, minus the tassels, but they also have the same thick sunglasses on. Finally, in the last chair, lays Marty Scurll. He is wearing his normal sunglasses and black trunks. All five lay in the same position, one hand behind their head while the other holds a Being The Elite water bottle with their right leg crossed over the left. There is a collective content sigh between then before they, in unison, uncross their legs and cross the other one over the top. They then look over the top of the sunglasses at their wrists, not at watches, but at their wrists and look utterly concerned as in unison they declare.

Bullet Club: Shit!

They all jump off of their chair as the opening of the YouTube show Being The Elite plays. It's a sitcom like opening with each member doing something they are known for. Kenny Omega plays video games. Marty Scurll hits his signature pose and does his villainous laugh. The Young Bucks count merch money. Dia Banks plays with action figures on the floor with her son Louis. After the opening plays, we cut to The Young Bucks sitting in their car together on the road.

Nick: Our first NCWA show and it's all the way in Vegas.

Matt: Closer to our houses than, say, Japan.

Nick: But in Japan, we're already recognized as the tag team geniuses we are.

Matt: We will be here too. I mean, who has NCWA got? Motor City Machine Guns?

Nick: Beat 'em.

Matt: The Wyatt Family?

Nick: Better suited for the freak show, not a ring.

Matt: Miz and Morrison?

Nick: Isn't it hard to be on the tag team circuit when you're not even on the same brand?

Matt: And then there are our opponents for our upcoming fight, Egan and Seth.

Nick: Isn't that an indie girl group?

Matt: No, no, no. That's Sarah and Teagan. Seth and Egan are much less cool.

Nick: To be fair, Egan and Seth are both names we know. I mean, I remember watching the fight were Egan fell and hurt himself. I think we were in, what, high school?

Matt: He was so cool back in the day. Now he's just, well, he's sad. I mean, believe it or not, we looked up to Egan. He did moves that just dazzled. He's probably one of the best high flyers we've ever seen.

Nick: No doubt!

Matt: But Egan, c'mon, that was like, so many years ago!

Nick: Ten years.

Matt: If either one of us were actually wrestling during that time, we would have been the ones making a name for ourselves, selling out arenas. We would have been the ones beating Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio. We would have taken that cruiserweight belt.

Nick: And then there's Seth. I don't think our paths have ever crossed, even though we wrestle in the indies. Most of our time on the indie scene is spent fighting people who matter, not second stringers. Guys like The Hardy Boys.

Matt: Beat 'em.

Nick: The Briscoes.

Matt: Beat 'em.

Nick: Even Los Ingobernables de Japon and Chaos.

Matt: Definitely beat 'em. Just like we'll beat a should be retired high flyer who can't high fly and a boy from the indies who wasn't even good enough to get recognized.

The two laugh and the camera cuts out on this scene.
Dia Banks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dia Banks Today at 10:30 am

The camera opens up on a shot of a Ring of Honor ring, the arena surrounding it empty. Inside the ring, Dia Banks is running the ropes, Kenny Omega watching from the outside. Dia is dressed in a Chicago style Bullet Club shirt and black jeans, Kenny's own outfit of his Kenny Omega Bullet Club shirt and black jeans mirroring hers. She stops, wrapping an offered towel around her shoulders before smiling at Kenny.

Dia: I don't remember the last time I actually had a match. Especially in a Ring of Honor ring.

Kenny: Was with us, I think. Now you've got two matches in the same week. Back in ROH, you've got a tag match with you and the Bucks versus SoCal Uncensored.

Dia: And back in NCWA I've got AJ Lee.

The duo makes their way to the audience, sitting front row. Dia props her feet up on the barricade as Kenny wraps an arm around her shoulders.

Kenny: I know she's one of your dream opponents.

Dia: She is actually. I never made it in WWE, they never wanted me due to me being a little too...headstrong. But AJ Lee? Oh god, she held her own. She is strong, powerful. I mean, all you gotta do is look at how long she was their Diva's Champion to see what she meant to the company.

Kenny: Meant to the company?

Dia: I mean, that's probably how she kept it so long. She's good but she's not that good. I mean, the only real competition she really had in the WWE was Natty Neidhart and Paige. Here? Here she's got actual competition.

Kenny: You think you got this?

Dia: I know I got this. I may be returning from a brief hiatus, but I'm still strong as hell. I've trained in the ring for this match, my return, and I don't want to be disappointed. I don't want the AJ Lee she's been lately. I don't want someone who's become a joke of who she was. I want The Diamond in the Rough to meet The Black Widow face to face in the ring. I want to feel the ever-present fear that I might tap out because I know she'll have that same fear. It's my Shine versus her Black Widow. She's just forgetting one very simple thing.

Kenny: And what would that be?

Dia: *smirks, standing* I've never tapped out in my entire career and I'm not going to start now. She can want me to tap, tap, tap all she wants, but I'd rather pass the fuck out than tap out. I'm ready for her, I just don't think she's ready for me.

The camera fades to black on the confident look of Dia Banks.
Dia Banks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down