National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egan Archer

2 posters

Go down

Egan Archer Empty Re: Egan Archer

Post by Kai Anoai Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Welcome to the World Class Division, Egan Archer!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Egan Archer Empty Egan Archer

Post by Shea Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:44 pm

Name:Egan Archer (Harper)
Height:5ft 8 (176cm)
Weight:150lbs (68kg)
Hometown:Catcliffe, England
Nickname: 'Flash'
Manager:

NCWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NWCA Accomplishments: WWE Cruiserweight champion, WWE Tag Team Champion (with Rey Mysterio), MCW Tag team champion with Seth (Melbourne City Wrestling)
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 2-1-3
Current NCWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener:  Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Technical, High Flying
Gimmick: Himself, a bit of a show off at times

Finisher: Letterbomb (Jumping DDT) Carpe Diem (Corkscrew Moonsault), Welcome to Paradise (Frog Splash)
Appearance: Metallic , flashy rainbow colours on wrestling pants and a jacket similar to Brian Kendrick's.

Egan Archer C8a04710

Entrance: Green Day's 'Bang Bang'. He walks out onto the stage, where he performs his spin and pose. He then pulls at his jacket in a smug fashion, making sure it's sitting right before high-fiving fans on the way to the ring. He pauses briefly at the end of the ramp before sliding under the ropes to enter the ring, where he climbs onto the turnbuckle to pose before backflipping off.

Introduction Promo:
A highlight reel is shown, featuring Egan's time in the WWE: performing a Letterbomb on an opponent, a Tag Team manoeuvre where Egan follows up on Rey's 619 by landing a Carpe Diem on Chavo Guererro before pinning him, Egan and Rey then celebrating. A match against Paul London and Brian Kendrick, Egan and Rey both pointing up to the sky before both performing a Frog splash onto an opponent each. Flashes of his entrance into the WWE ring and some of his single match victories. The reel ends and fades to Egan himself, in his colourful ring gear. He's standing with his hands on his hips and a grin on his face.

Egan: Hullo there! Bet you didn't expect to see me here? Hope you all didn't miss me from your televisions too much after they shut the Cruiserweights down. Fear not! I have returned from the Indies to grace your screens once again! *he chuckles* I have been near to the ends of the Earth, improving my craft down in Australia, but now- I have returned, this time to the NCWA! See you soon.

He winks and grins again as the scene fades out.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down