National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area

+5
Limitless Smiles
Nolee Angle
Wade Barrett
Rae James
Kai Anoai
9 posters

Go down

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Empty 2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area

Post by Kai Anoai Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:55 pm

All promos are due here by 2/24/19 at midnight!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Empty Re: 2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area

Post by Rae James Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm

The camera opens upon a shot of the stars, panning down until we see Rae James sitting on top of a rooftop in the city. She's wearing what looks to be a black leather jacket with the words "Pickering's Harem" on the back with a telescope underneath it over a black shirt embellished with the circle of Western Zodiac symbols and a pair of blue jeans. She gives a small grin before speaking, seemingly to no one.

Rae: Let people look to the stars for comfort.

She courses a hand through her hair before standing, peering over the edge of the building before looking face to face with the camera.

Rae: Famous and fitting words from a noted astronomist named Annie Jump Cannon. She was a genius, in every literal definition of the word. When she realized the way we catalog stars was inadequate, she created her own classification system that is still in use today. At the height of her career, she was classifying three stars per minute. She did all of this while being near-totally deaf.

Rae pops the collar on her jacket as she paces, a grin on her lips as she turns to face the camera again.

Rae: My point is that women have always been related to the stars, from finding them to being them. And me? I am one. I have wrestled in small indy companies and on the main show. I was the only female cruiserweight champion in the modern and original WWE divisions. Now? Now I have the chance to be the very first NCWA Maverick Division champion. I just gotta get through two boys to do it.

Rae sits down with her feet dangling off the edge of the roof, taking a deep breath in contemplation.

Rae: Remy Brooks seems cool...except when you factor in his partnership with Jimmy Jacobs. Talent wise, he's going to be tough to beat. He was trained by Frankie Kazarian, who is like, an indy legend. Problem is, he isn't Frankie. See, I have no doubt Frankie Kazarian could come into this company and completely wipe the floor with me. Remy, though? Remy is inexperienced. This is his first real company, his first shot. As far as I'm concerned, he's barely a quarter as good as Frankie, which means he's not even half as good as me. I'm not gunning for Remy. He had better stay out of my way.

There is a slight hesitation in Rae's movements as she looks at the stars above before continuing.

Rae: I know...knew...Jacen Westmore. He was relatively new to the WWE and cruiserweight division. He came in when I was facing...-she runs a hand through her hair- he came in when I lost the title to Kalisto. This Jacen? I dunno when this Jacen became a thing because he wasn't like this before. I know he can be a fierce competitor, even if we've never been in the ring together. I want to make sure he gets that I'm not going to fall for this spooky shtick. He, just like Remy, can Eat My Boot.

She looks slightly more positive as she stands, eyes cast to the stars once again.

Rae: Let people look to the stars for comfort. Let Jacen and Remy look to this star for the first NCWA Maverick Division Champion.

The camera fades out on the shot of the stars.
Rae James
Rae James

Back to top Go down

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Empty Re: 2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area

Post by Wade Barrett Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:07 pm

The camera opens up on what appears to be a gentleman's club, the imposing figure of Wade Barrett occupying one of the leather chairs. He checks a pocket watch in the front of his vest pocket before looking towards the door. Large finger drum on the side of a chair before he sings quietly to himself.

Wade: Woman, such a delicate creature
Every feature needs to be loved from the start
Be tender and she'll surrender
Offender her and she'll harden her heart

He looks up as the door opens, Marty entering, though he is not as impeccably dressed as Wade. Whereas Wade is dressed to the nines in a gray three-piece suit, Marty wears only a black t-shirt and black slacks, his umbrella tucked under his arm.

Wade: You're late, Martin.

Marty: -blanches- Time is an illusion meant to rob us of our joy. -smirks- What are we at such a swanky place for?

Wade pours Marty a cup of tea, gesturing at the nearby bowls to tell Marty to fix it to his likings.

Wade: We have received the names of our first opponent in the NCWA.

Marty: Someone less talented than ourselves, of course.

Wade: That's a given, my friend. -chuckles- We're up against the Immortal Angels.

Marty: Immortal Angels? The women's team? What does that numpty Kai Anoai think we are!? I'd much rather fight Castle and Spud.

Wade: Discounting their talents simply because they happen to be the fairer sex is wrong, Martin. Ivelisse Velez is a more decorated wrestler than I, would you discount my talent because of that?

Marty: Never, mate. I know that was the company that you worked for, despite your best efforts. But Ivelisse Velez? She became a semi-household name only after her matches in Lucha Underground. She became a semi-household name because of Son of Havoc and her darling Angelico. You made it on your own hard work.

Wade: Fair enough. Ivelisse likes to think of herself as the baddest...ahem...bitch in the NCWA, but I wasn't aware that word was a compliment. She's very headstrong when she steps into the ring. Good. The more headstrong a person, the more fun it is to break them. That's my plan is to focus on Ive. She will learn that she isn't as talented or as strong as she believes herself to be. I'm going to ruin Ive's hopes of moving on in this damned tournament and then, just for fun, I'm going to snap her darling Angelico in two.

Wade takes a sip from his own teacup, before setting it back on the table. He watches Marty brush the crumbs from a crumpet he was munching on into the floor.

Marty: I suppose that leaves Dani for me, hmm? She's not a rookie but she's also not as accomplished as myself. I was Progress World Champion twice, winning once from Jimmy fucking Havoc and once from Pastor William Eaver. That's just my Progress World Championship wins, not counting any other title I hold or have held. She's, what, Shimmer Champion once? She's never been in the ring with men whose goals are not to pin their opponents, but to kill them. She's a pretty little face pretending to be a wrestler. Dani is going to hear the all too familiar sound of the finger snap that oh so many of my opponents have felt. I don't give two damns about her desire and drive for this company. I don't care if she considers herself an immortal angel.

Wade: You should.

Marty: And why is that?

Wade: -smirks- Because if they're angels, then even they can fall.

Wade stands and strides across the room to leave. Marty hums to himself, the same tun that Wade sung at the beginning of the bit. This time the words are darker than before.

Marty: Delicate creature is something she ain't
Better take it from me, that's a woman
That isn't an angel, that isn't a saint
Better take it from me, that's a woman

The camera fades out on Marty's slightly slimmer fingers drumming on the chair arm in the same way as Wade's did before.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:06 pm

Rin Takahashi is seen dressed in a white Kimono with a black, floral design decorating it. She appears to be in a traditional style Japanese house, kneeling on a small mat as she faces the camera, eyes closed. In front of her burns an incense stick. Rin appears calm as she remains there, hands resting on her knees, facing palms down.

Rin: National Championship Wrestling Association. *she lets out a sigh of relief* It almost seems like a dream. I was unhappy with the options women here in Japan are given when it comes to wrestling, but was not keen on places like the WWE...for obvious reasons.

She pulls a face before opening her eyes.

Rin: Then I found the NCWA, a place where the women ARE given the chance some of us are looking for… A REAL chance to show what they can do. Not just against other women either, and not just for a pink, sparkled butterfly belt. No. There isn’t one of those here at all. We really are being taken seriously - even to the point where here I am, about to face Dante Westmore for a chance at the World Class Championship. The most prestigious title of the company! *she smiles* I am excited. I have watched some of Dante’s matches, his skills are impressive, so it’ll be a good match I am sure.

She clasps her hands together, grinning.

Rin: It will certainly be interesting. It could be difficult, but not impossible, to catch Dante with my Yari. Still, I will remain determined and positive. If I were too scared just at the thought of this match, then there would be no point in me signing up here. No, I am confident. I will win.

Rin falls silent, closing her eyes again, hands pressed together as the scene ends.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:41 pm

The camera opens up on the Universal Studios Citiwalk entrance in Orlando, Florida. It is almost sunset and plenty of people are heading out of the area, but our attention is pulled towards one woman heading towards the park. It is NCWA Superstar Nolee Angle. She's dressed in a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt embellished with an American flag design and her family name, Angle, on it. A pair of pink sunglasses sits on top of her head as she takes a look around, headed towards the Blue Man Group show building, an almost wistful look on her face.

Nolee: This may not look like much to most people, but for me this place is everything.

She ducks under a rope and heads down a small alley, a soundstage on one side and a parking lot on the other.

Nolee: Impact Wrestling use to run out of this building. I started my career in the building, watched my father retire in this building. Impact Wrestling, at least this version of it, was my home. But...I'm woman enough to admit that this version of it wasn't the height of its greatness.

Leaning against a wall, she gives a wry grin. A hand cards through her hair before she speaks.

Nolee: The year was 2008 and a group of legends were fed up at the disrespect they were receiving from the rookies. Sting, Booker T, Kevin Nash, and my dad were sick and tired of their disrespect they were shown, so they created the Main Event Mafia. The MEM too care of people like Samoa Joe and AJ Styles...at first. Steiner joined, Christian Cage even joined for a time. Members changed, so did opponents. My opponent this week knows that all that well, isn't that right, Alex?

Nolee grins, showing just a little bit of cockiness as she glances at the camera.

Nolee: The Front Line, right? You didn't stick around too long with that, but you were there. How did that work out for ya, Alex? Didn't it work out just like it did for everyone else, with MEM standing tall? *smirks* Look, I'm not condoning what the Main Event Mafia did. They were a bunch of bullies. But when you pick a team, a course, you stick with it. You stay tough. That's now what Alex did. He and Chris ran into a feud with someone else.

Nolee pulls her phone from her pocket, checking it before putting it back in her pocket with a grin.

Nolee: But the NCWA isn't Impact, is it? It's a place with new ideas and plenty of new talent. You may have years on me as far as experience goes, Shelley, but as far as the NCWA goes, we've both got the same amount of credibility. I've seen you wrestle, you're good in tag teams. But you're not in a tag team are you? It's me and you, one on one. See, unlike you, I've never relied on a group to get me over. Sure, the Angle name makes people look but I keep them watching with my own skill. People hear your name and they immediately expect it to be followed up by Chris Sabin or Kushida. Sure, Angle makes the fan think of pops, but they don't have anyone else to stay for.

We hear a car pull up on the outside when the door opens, we see it's a limo. A light comes to her eyes that wasn't there before, but she continues to speak.

Nolee: I have a chance to be World Class Champion. I've never been a champ anywhere but NXT, and even then it was only for a few months. I am going to make myself something that I know deep, deep down that I am. I am world class material. First, you'll fall Alex. Then I'll take out whoever they put in front of me. I promise you all that.

Nolee opens the door to the limo and gets in, the last shot we see being of the license plate which reads DIXE.
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:51 am

It's black as a voice starts singing slowly, and then clips start flashing on the screen. Clips of an alleyway, flashing lights and what looks like a rave.

Voice: All my friends are heathens take it slow; wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves; you don't know the half of the abuse. All my friends are heathens take it slow; wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves; you don't know the half of the abuse.

The screen then changes to show a slim figure wearing a black hoodie with the hood covering their face, the shot stays on them as the singing goes to the second verse.

Voice: We don't deal with outsiders very well; they say newcomers have a certain smell. Yeah, trust issues, not to mention, they say they can smell your intentions. You're lovin' on the freak show sitting next to you; you'll have some weird people sitting next to you. You'll think "How did I get here, sitting next to you?" But after all, I've said, please don't forget.

The singing then stops as the screen then changes to show the feet of someone standing with a cane, the camera slowly moves up to the man's face. It's Jimmy Jacobs, he's dressed in his usual fashion and standing slighting behind him is a young woman dressed in dark clothes with a leather jacket on. To the left of Jimmy and leaning against the wall is the one in the hoodie, still hiding who it is for the moment.

Jimmy: Heathens... People say there is a so called darkness that everyone has inside them, the so called evil part... Darkness doesn't always mean evil though; see I believe that the truest form of a person lies in the darkness. People are more honest when they allow just a little bit darkness to show...Doesn't mean you have to do bad things or hurt people... It just means you finally use that darkness for you... Let out that inner darkness, that inner Heathen under your skin... Heathens are here in NCWA to help bring out everyone's inner heathen, to make everyone honest with themselves... Of course I've always been very in touch with my heathen side; I've never been viewed as normal and that just how I like it.

The young woman steps closer to Jimmy with an adoring look, Jimmy grins and takes her hand.

Jimmy: Take young Liv here, once shy little Olivia. She didn't stand out and was timid, stuck to trying to be good... Good, but very lonely and repressed... I helped her find her inner heathen, helped her change and for the better.

Jimmy then points to the one in the hoodie, watching as they push off the wall and push the hood down the show that it's Remy Brooks.

Jimmy: *smirks* Remy Brooks, the very first heathen I helped. But he'll tell you that little story later when he addresses Miss Rae and Mr. Westmore. I've got two more, but they seem to be a little late to the party...

Liv: *rolls her eyes* The siblings are always late...

Remy: They hate when you call them that Liv...

An accented voice some from the right side of the group.

Female voice: We're cousins, not siblings... But you should know that by now you dense little...

Male Voice: Now Jaylee, no need to be rude.

Jaylee: I'm only saying...

Jimmy: Jaxx! Jaylee! *grins* Wonderful, about time for you to finally join us.

The woman known as Jaylee steps forward, entering the view of the camera with the male who must be Jaxx. Jaylee smirks a little as she stops in front of Liv, causing Liv to glare at her.

Jimmy: Come now children, I thought we all agreed to put the petty stuff aside?

Liv: Yes Jimmy...

Jaylee: ... Yes Jimmy...

Jimmy: Perfect! Now I was going to tell everyone a little about you two, but one we still have our opponents to talk about and two let’s not give Limitless Smiles too much information just yet...

Jaylee: *wrinkles her nose* Limitless Smiles... A bit of a daft name isn't it?

Jaxx: I'd say a bit more than a little...

Remy: *crosses his arms* It's fitting for them though, they believe in spreading smiles and happiness... But despite the name they are very dangerous, so dangerous that if we're not ready for this we will lose.

Jimmy: *grins with a bit of pride* Your right Remy, see children Remy here sees the big picture. He understands that it’s just not about what they as a group is trying to project to the world, it’s about how skilled they are and to be honest this is going to be quite the test for you my little heathens. Matt Riddle, Keith Lee and the newcomer they trained Kelani Johnson plus a manager... They are going to be very good and dangerous, one mistake... *smirks* But we're going to be better than good and we're going to be far more dangerous. They don't know how to handle Heathens; they don't know what they're getting into with us. They are a group of good guys, but we're heathens and we're going to use that darkness we have embraced. Their smiles aren't going to get them the Syndicate titles; it’s just going to get them flat on the mat listening to the three count. Jaxx, Jaylee I need you both to be ready for this match. Use everything I've taught you and use that inner heathen.

Jaxx: Of course we'll be ready.

Jaylee: You brought us into Heathens for good reasons.

Jaxx: And one of those reasons is we're damn good... *frowns* Why isn't Brooks getting this speech? He's in the match too...  

Jimmy: Because I've changed my mind, Remy has his hands full with Mr. Westmore and Miss Rae. So I'll be taking that final spot in the match.

Liv: *grins* They're not going to know what hit them.

Jaxx: *smirks* Those titles are as good as ours.

Jaylee: *chuckles* And after we have them we start on phase two right?

Jimmy: Of course! *smug smile* Hell I've already got plans in place to start phase two, but enough of that now. We don't need to give too much information just yet, let it been shocking.

Remy leans against the wall again as he watches the rest of the group follows Jimmy off-screen, he has thoughtful look on his face. The screen then changes to stylized H as Remy starts to sing the chorus one last time.

Remy: All my friends are heathens take it slow; wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves; you don't know the half of the abuse.

The screen blacks out.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area 26175810

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Limitless Smiles Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:15 am

The camera opens up on the Victorian-themed hotel known as The Grand Floridian that has become so popular to fans of the Disney parks. We get a clear shot of the beautiful lobby, two giant chandeliers hang from the high ceiling, the furniture fitting in well with the Victorian theme. To the left-hand side is a giant birdcare elevator, from which our focus steps out of. Colt Cabana is the first one out of the elevator, holding the hands of a ten-year-old little boy and a five-year-old little girl. Colt's shirt is black with the words The King in white, while the two children wear matching shirts that say The Prince and The Princess. Behind Colt is Matt Riddle, his hair in braids and a pink t-shirt that has Brer Rabbit on the front with the words My Laughin' Place on it. Behind him follows Keith Lee, wearing a baseball hat with Mickey ears on top and a black hoodie that has the familiar W of the rap group Wu-Tang Clan, but in the W are the outlines of Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, and Winnie-The-Pooh with the words Pooh Tang Clang under that. Finally, Kelani Johnson steps out. She's got her hair tied back with a bow that looks like Tamatoa from Moana, her orange tank top reading the word Shiny across it. The group makes their way across the lobby.

Colt: I'm meeting Dia and Kenny over at the Polynesian for breakfast. Will I meet you guys later?

Little Girl: Lani you promised that we would ride Space Mountain!

Kelani: -smiles- Of course, Jett! You and me are gonna ride all the coasters!

Little Boy: And I gotta meet Chewbacca with Uncle Matt and Uncle Keith!

Matt: Louis, bro, you know it!

Keith: Chewie and Han! Don't forget Han, little dude! -grins and ruffles his hair-

Colt: -chuckles- You three don't talk work all day.

Colt heads out the front door while the trio checks the map, mumbling before turning back around to head up the sprawling grand staircase back up to the upper level, going out a set of doors to wait for the infamous monorail. A moment later they are joined by Colt, Jett, and Louis again.

Colt: Fun fact, that was not the way to the monorail.

The group laughs before Kelani clears her throat, running a hand over the back of her neck.

Kelani: So. Heathens.

Colt: Nervous?

Kelani: I mean, sorta. Jimmy Jacobs is...I wanna use the term...uh...unique.

Keith: I believe the term you're looking for is crazy.

Matt: Bro, the term she's looking for she can't say cuz there are children present.

Kelani: Point is, you all have some sort of prior experience with Jimmy Jacobs. I mean, Colt, you guys have feuded before when he was with ROH. You were in a death match of all things.

Keith: I've never gone one on one with Jimmy Jacobs. I've been on the same card as him but never wrestled against him.

Matt: Same, bro.

Kelani: -looks a bit relieved- At least I know the two of you are just as clueless in what to expect in the ring, I guess?

Colt: It's not Jimmy you should be worried about. It's those two new kids, Jax and Jaylee that you have to worry about.

Matt: Oh?

Colt: What do we really know about those kids? Their names and that's about it.

Kelani: We know they work with Jacobs and that they've supposedly embraced their own darkness and use it now? Um...

Matt: They're cousins, not siblings?

Keith: That Liv and Jaylee do not get along?

Colt: We also know the obvious, they call themselves Heathens.

Kelani: Their whole motif feels like it's being ripped off the Suicide Squad movie, which is cool...I guess? They think we haven't embraced the darkness within, but they don't get it. It takes more energy, more strength to try and be positive in the face of adversity.

Colt: As someone with depression, I can relate?

Keith: It's easy to give in to that darkness as a heel.

Louis: -pipes up from beside Matt- In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.

Matt: -looking impressed, nods his head- Yoda, little bro. Always listen to Yoda.

Kelani: They wanna knock us down because we like to smile? A smile can literally change the outcome of a bad day. Sure, we don't know what we're getting into, but they are underestimating who they're getting into that ring with. Maybe we should ask Walter and Timothy Thatcher what it's like to underestimate Matt?

Matt: Maybe, bro, we should ask me how it feels to underestimate Keith? It doesn't feel good, bro. I can tell you that much.

Keith: And Lani may be new, but the Heathen's will find out first hand what it feels like underestimate her.

Jett: Think you can win, Lani?

There is a pause, Kelani's eyes trained on Cinderella's castle that sits off in the distance before smiling at Jett.

Kelani: A wise man once said the way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. I think showing the Heathen's just how badly we can beat them is key.

The camera fades out as the group gets onto the monorail, the doors shutting behind them.

Limitless Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:47 am

The camera fades in as soft singing is heard, the voice is Remy Brooks.

Remy: I know what I have to do now. It's my life; my one and only.

Remy is still leaning against the same wall like he had been doing at the end of the Heathens promo; he continues singing with a small grin.

Remy: Wipe the sweat off of my brow; I see my challenge straight ahead. I know this isn't easy; but backing down would be my regret. Follow my way; we'll run right through this debris and wreckage. Follow my way; we'll aim for what's beyond the finish. I'm chasing down my dreams; they excite me. My glory is near; I know what I have to do now. All eyes are on me; now I've seen what they see in me. I know what to do this time.

He stops singing and pushes himself off the wall, moving closer to the camera.

Remy: I was supposed to start this promo with a little story about myself; Jimmy did promise you'd learn more about me. I will tell you a little bit soon, but my theme tells a far better story then I can. See it's telling the story of how I'm going to win the NCWA Maverick Division Championship, how I'm going to beat both of my opponents.

Remy pauses for a moment, sticking his hands into his hoodie pockets.

Remy: Rae James and Jacen Westmore... I admit I wasn't expecting such a challenge for my first match here. Two former WWE wrestlers, both former Cruiserweight Champions and both seem to know each other... Normally I wouldn't admit to being the underdog, but I'm smart enough to know when I don't have the best advantage. This isn't the first time I've been an underdog though and that’s why I'm going to tell you a little bit of the story Jimmy wanted me to tell you...

Remy stops and tilts his head, like he's thinking of the best way to tell this story.

Remy: See I have some health problems... Some that could have kept me out of the ring and could have kept me from becoming a wrestler like my sister. My sister... For the longest time she and Frankie were my only supporter’s, see Traci had problems that could have kept her out of the ring too. But she managed to make a career for herself and she knew I could too. She helped me do everything I needed to, helped me work to get healthier. She was there with me when the doctors finally said I could start training...

He pauses with a warm smile at the precious memories; the smile soon drops and turns into a bitter frown,

Remy: I trained hard, but no one wanted to hire someone with health problems. Not even when all the damn doctors cleared me, didn't want a liability... Even companies that had good staff doctors said no... But then Jimmy came, took me under his wing. He told me he saw a spark in me, a potential star and he wanted to help me become one. He told me the secret to getting there, all I had to do was let my inner heathen out. Use all the pent up emotions for my own good, he has helped me become a heathen... He built our little family and then he did what felt like the impossible, he helped me get hired here. Where they listened to the doctor's when they said I was healthy enough, where my first match is a title match.

He grins at the camera.

Remy: And now I know what I have to do now, all I have to do is win the Maverick Division Championship. For myself and for my family. For my brothers and sisters in Heathens... For Jimmy... And that’s just what I'm going to do... Sorry guys, but this is my story and the underdog is going to win.

Remy's eyes have a fire in them as he starts to sing again.

Remy: Make my story; so lay it all on me. I got this; I want this and more. I'm making my decision; I feel within it. I'm breaking through the wreckage and the flames. I have to believe that through all of the tears that we shed. All the pain and hurting will all be worth it; I know I'll see you on the other side. My one and only.

The camera starts to fade to black as Remy finishes, another grin is the last thing seen before the screen goes completely black.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Remyb410

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:28 pm

The scene fades in on a clearing in some woods, the only light coming from a lit campfire, throwing strange, flickering shadows onto the trees that surround the area. A single figure sits by the fire, wearing a dark hoodie and dark red coloured pants. After a moment, the figure looks up at the camera and lowers the hood to reveal Jacen, who smirks.

Jacen: I bet you thought I was one of those damn Heathens, didn't you? *he shakes his head* I don't think so. How many are there now? Doesn't matter. Not scared of 'em. The new ones, what were they? Cousins? Siblings? ...who cares. They'll all turn on you sooner or later, like the herd that turns on the sick or weak. Which for Remy it seems...well it's only a matter of time 'ey? They'll jump at the first excuse they can find to blame whatever illness it is you have, say for example - losing a Syndicate match.

He stays silent for a moment, letting the idea hang before letting out a cold laugh.

Jacen: You claim you're an underdog in this match Remy, but really who gives a fuck? Try being the underdog in your whole family, rather than out of three people. But why whine about it, when you can do something about it, like I am. Toughen up princess and try give it a go without 2- 4- *he waves a hand dismissively* Who cares. Just- try it out for yourself!

Jacen pauses again, watching the fire. During his silence, the wildlife of the woods can be heard. A rustling in the undergrowth, followed by the hoot of an owl. After a moment, the rustling stops.

Jacen: Rae... Yes, I know her- Knew her, however vaguely. Does it matter which? We didn't talk all that much. ...did we at all? I'm familiar with her style, but mine has changed. Adapt or die; into developmental hell at least. BOTH of you put me as merely a footnote in your songs and speeches. Both made the same fatal mistake as everyone else I know. Go ahead, brush me off. *he gives a dismissive shrug* I will rise like the embers in a forgotten campfire; seemingly extinguished, but just under the surface, burning. Waiting for that tiny spark that'll help ignite it into a raging wildfire that devastates all around it!

Jacen is on his feet and for a moment it's hard to tell if it's an added effect or the real thing, but the fire seems to burn hotter, threatening to spread from it's little rock circle. Then, Jacen throws a bucketful of water on it, reducing the fire to glowing embers. With the light gone, Jacen is only visible as a dark shape as he crouches by the glow. When he speaks, his voice is low, barely above a whisper.

Jacen: I heard from a little bird that another will be joining us. Not in the ring, but that does not make him immune to the flames... You cannot stop the wildfire. This fire is burning for revenge...

The scene cuts out suddenly, leaving the ominous message hanging.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:52 pm

The camera slowly fades in on a training ring as up-beat rock music is playing in the background; two people are in the ring. A closer look shows it to be Dante Westmore and his mentor Alex Shelley, Dante is currently jumping up the turnbuckle ropes. When he reaches the top he does a Moonsault onto the pad below, taking only a moment to catch his breath and then rolling away from the pad he moves to the far corner. He turns and starts running towards the pad, jumping into a standing Shooting Star Press. Dante slowly rolls to his back and lays there for a few moments, panting softly. A towel lands on his face as Alex chuckles softly and turns off the music.

Alex: Alright Kiddo, your long overdue for a break.

Dante slowly sits as he wipes some of the sweat off of his face; he gratefully takes a long drink of water from an offered water bottle.

Dante: Thanks for the water... Another break already? But it's only been an hour since the last one.

Alex: *shakes his head* It's now time for another one, you've been practicing a lot of your high impact stuff and you need more breaks when you do that. *grins* You may be younger, but you still need breaks Kiddo. Besides we've got switch gears and work on your strikes next and that means changing out the mats for the bag.

Dante sighs softly and finishes the water bottle before going over to his bag, setting the towel down besides it he pulls out his cell phone. He frowns as he checks it before putting it back in the bag, Alex walks over to him.

Alex: *grins* Expecting a call from someone? From a special someone?

Dante: *blushes* No! I mean not like that… *soft sigh* I mean it’s kind of... I called the main office the other day and they still haven't called back yet...

Alex: Why did you call the office? *frowns* Is something wrong?

Dante bites his lip as his mentor gently places a hand on his shoulder; it takes a moment before finally answering.

Dante: I wanted to ask if they made a mistake...

Alex: ... A mistake? A mistake about what?

Dante: About placing me in the World Class Division...

Alex: Why would you think that was a mistake Kiddo?

Dante: I'm nineteen and a very new wrestler; surely there are others more deserving of this spot... Hell my first match is for a shot at the main title, it feels like they made a mistake...

Alex: Kid... Dante look at me. *waits for him to look* You deserve to be right where you are in this company; the boss didn't make a mistake. You want to know why you got placed in the main division.

He pauses a moment while Dante nods quickly, eager to know the answer.

Alex: It's the same reason why I wanted to be your mentor and manager, your talented... Really talented and maybe a little rough the edges, but it's not going to take long to smooth that down. Dante you deserve to be here, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You tell anyone that tells you that to shut up, even if it's yourself. *grins* Trust me Kiddo. Now let’s talk about the important thing, your upcoming match.

Dante: You mean my match against Miss Takahashi?

Alex: Yep, did you watch the videos I sent you?

Dante: *nods* Yeah, I watched most of them last night and finished the rest over breakfast.

Alex: What were your thoughts?

Dante: I can see why her title reign was an undefeated one, she truly knows her way around the ring. Her finisher did a good job of keeping her opponents down and I'm going to have to be careful to avoid it, it looks like a pretty painful spear. She's going to be a big challenge, I'm going to have to be careful that she doesn't manage to blindside me.

Alex nods as he leads Dante back towards the training ring, a standing punching bag now in it.

Alex: Good, now I agree that she's going to be quite the challenging opponent for you. She's had quite the career already and she knows the craft well, but you've got a nice little advantage over her. *grins* You know what it is?

Dante pauses as he thinks.

Dante: It's because I've got the dual styles right?

Alex: *looks proud* That's right; you have a lot of different ways to surprise and take her down. I want you to use that to your advantage in this match, alright Kiddo?

As Dante nods Alex climbs up and holds the ring ropes open for him. Dante climbs into the ring and walks towards the punching bag; he notices a paper bullseye is taped on it. He looks at Alex as he walks over and asks.

Dante: What's with the target?

Alex: That's where I want you to focus on hitting with your Superkick, it's about Rin's height and I want you to be aiming your best kicks there.

Dante nods with a look of understanding as Alex turns on the music again.

Alex: If you manage to hit the paper at least five times I'll pay for lunch and if you do it ten times I'll even let you pick the place.

Dante takes a look at the bag before delivering a fast Superkick to the bag, hitting right on the bullseye. He gives a playful smile to his mentor.

Dante: Sure you want to make that deal? I don't mind letting you back out.

Alex: *chuckles* Yeah I'm sure Kiddo, come on let's see if you can do it again.

Alex takes a pen and marks the first spot where Dante's kick hit, Dante just gives his own chuckle before hitting a second Superkick. The camera starts to fade out as Alex laughs and marks the paper again.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Dante111

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:15 am

Club music is heard as the camera slowly fades in on the door of a private room; a woman with long black hair is half dancing as she makes her way towards the door. It's one half of Immortal Angels, Dani Giacomo and she is smiling as she enters the room. The camera follows behind to show a room with two couches that face each other, a large coffee table in the middle and a sound proof window looking out over the dance floor. Dani sits gracefully on one of the couches and reaches for her drink, taking a sip she looks across at her companions. The other half of Immortal Angels Ivelisse Velez and Angelico, Ivelisse is half sitting on her boyfriend's lap an arm wrapped around his shoulders.

Dani: You should head to the dancefloor, the music is stupendo.

Dani takes another sip of her drink as Ivelisse turns her head to look at her partner.

Ivelisse: Maybe later... Right now I think we have business to attend to.

Dani: You mean our first opponents for NCWA?

Ivelisse: Yes those opponents, I didn't think we had any other lined up currently... *rolls her eyes* They're the two British guys right? Named themselves after some sort of book?

Dani: Wade Barrett and Marty Scurll I believe.

Ivelisse: Right, Hyde & Jekyll?

Angelico: Jekyll & Hyde, an old horror novel... *chuckles*  

Ivelisse: *huffs* Whatever... Stupid name in my opinion, but we're not here to talk about their name.

Dani: Right, we are here to talk strategy.

Ivelisse: Strategy? The only strategy we need is to kick their asses, you use those strikes to knock them around and I'll make them tap. *smirks* Pretty sure that’s the only strategy we need going into this match.

Dani: I think we need a little more strategy then that Ivelisse... After all they have a plan in place.

Ivelisse: *chuckles* And how do you know that?

Dante: They talked about it during their promo, haven't you watched it yet?

Ivelisse: No I haven't watched and I really don't plan to at all.

Dani: *shocked* What? Why not? I've been studying it carefully.

Ivelisse: Because I have a pretty good idea what they're going to say and I honestly don't give a shit. *shakes her head* Let me guess they talked about how much better they are and probably wanted to fight one of the other tag teams, hell they probably made some threat against my Angel right?

Dani gives a nod as Ivelisse laughs, running her hand over Angelico's cheek.

Ivelisse: See then I don't need to watch it at all, they're so predictable and I don't need to watch them talk to know that Dani. All I need to do is focus on how I'm going to kick their asses, how I'm going to make one of them tap out. I don't care about anything they said, but I'm guessing you picked this club because of something from their promo right?

Dani: *nods* Yes, they went to a club as well. Granted it was raffinato club, one meant for wealthier people.

Ivelisse: So some snobby place? *rolls her eyes again*

Dani: Yes... I wanted to use this club as a metaphor, to show there are vast differences to how we both do and view things.

Ivelisse: *grins* Well I like your metaphor Dani, let’s see if they catch on if they decide to watch our promo.

Dani: I do have to point out something else from their promo though.

Ivelisse: Oh? *curious* Do tell, what did they say?

Dani: They said angels can fall... *smirks* They are assuming we aren't already fallen angels, they must not have heard about my nickname on the independent scene. After all there is a reason they call me a Dark Angel.

Ivelisse smirks and slowly gets off of her boyfriend's lap, picking up a glass from the table. She holds it out as Dani stands up as well, placing her glass against Ivelisse's.

Ivelisse: A toast to our tag team, to our first win.

Dani: A toast to the Immortal Angels and our future title win.

The camera starts to fade as both women drink from their cups, going black as they keep talking.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Ia10
2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Dani410

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacock Rock Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:36 pm

The camera comes up on a tabby cat that is laying on a scratching post in front of a window, a peaceful looking sight. The familiar face of Dalton Castle pops up on one side while on the other appears the familiar face of Rockstar Spud.

Dalton: -voice is barely above a whisper- Caaaaat!

Spud: -his voice matches Dalton's in tone- Psssst hey caaaaat!

Dalton: We're going to Orland, Cat.

Spud: Home of Disney.

Dalton: And alligators. Cat, I'm gonna wrassle an alligator.

The duo looks at the camera with a smirk, before it cuts over to the opening for Dalton's YouTube show Peacock Planet, with Spud being added to the opening montage. When the camera gives us our first real shot of anything after that, it's of a beautiful beach. Dalton Castle's boys are seen splashing each other in the water as the camera pans back to show Dalton and Spud lounging on towels on the beach. Dalton's swim trunks look to be a peacock pattern, while Spud's are a rainbow print.

Dalton: Spudsy, you need to get yourself some boys. These boys are good boys.

Spud: I have a boy. Well, really a man. Point is, I have someone who I love very much. You still need to meet him by the way.

The duo lay together in silence for a moment, just enjoying the beach atmosphere. Spud lowers his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose to look over at Dalton before continuing.

Spud: You know, eventually we have to talk about our opponents for the show.

Dalton: Ah. Yes. What do they call themselves? Warriors? -blanches- It's such a bland and generic name. I cannot stand when men come up with boring and bland names. After all, everyone should have just a touch of pizazz.

Spud: The name isn't what's important, the tag team is.

Dalton: The tag team is just as generic and bland. The same dark outfits? -makes a face- The moves named just like others in other companies? -makes a face- The only original thing about them is their actual names!

Spud: Not everyone can be as unique as you and I, Dalton. Tommy and Lucky are highly decorated on the indy scene together. I don't know exactly which companies but decorated none-the-less. It's more than we can say about ourselves. We are new as a tag team together, even if we've been in separate tag teams.

Dalton: I can see that, originality issues aside. After all, what do we know about them really?

Spud: Other than the fact that they're a decorated indy tag team? Not too much at all.

Dalton: -aghast- Even their personalities are bland!

Spud: -finally nods in agreement- I suppose they truly are bland. No discernable personality traits, no discernable title wins. They aren't memorable. Now Dalton and I? You can look at us and our careers and know exactly who we are. Life is beautiful and colorful and so are we. Lucky, Thomas, Dalton and I bear you no ill will. We do not dislike you at all.

Dalton: If anything, I find Lucky quite handsome.

Spud: See? We like you. That's why we're going to beat you, to put you out of your misery. See, if we allowed you to move on in this tournament, we'd have to force you to do something original. Since you seem to have an aversion to originality, the sooner we eliminate you the better.

Dalton: -smirks- You can thank us later.

Spud raises his glasses, the camera panning out to show The Boys playing in the water with Spud and Dalton laying on their towels. We hear these words as the camera fades to black.

Dalton: I still wanna wrassle an alligator.

Peacock Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:24 pm

The sound of a knife chopping quickly is heard as the camera slowly fades in on a kitchen, Lucky Carson is standing at a kitchen island and he is cutting quickly on a cutting board full of baby corns. His movements are almost professional as he lifts the board and adds what's he's finished to a bowl filled with different vegetables, a huff is heard from the right moments before a bored looking Tommy Hart leans on the kitchen island. Lucky chuckles softly and throws a side glance at his tag team partner before picking up a carrot; he continues cutting as Tommy gives another huff.

Lucky: Alright, what's wrong brat?

Tommy: Bored... I'm Very bored right now...

Lucky: *chuckles* So go read that new sci-fi book you got yesterday.

Tommy: I can't, I'm saving that to read when we're traveling to the show.

Lucky: Alright then go read one of your old sci-fi books.

Tommy: *huffs* Don't want too right now...

Lucky: *shakes his head* Well then it's your own fault you're bored brat and I'd offer to let you help cook, but I think we all remember the food poisoning we got last time I did. I also remember the headache your sister gave me when she found out... *laughs* Katie is a sweet girl, but she is scary when she's pissed off.

Tommy: It's not my fault I don't have any cooking skills, Katie took all those genes... So what are you making?

Lucky: I'm making chicken stir fry, I told Katie I'd make sure you'd eat something besides fast food and I'm not going to break that promise. Again your sister is a sweet lady, but she is really very scary when angry.

Tommy laughs softly as he watches Lucky add the chopped carrots to the bowl before picking up a handful of mushrooms to cut.

Lucky: Since you’re so bored let's talk about the upcoming match, we've got Peacock Rock for the first round.

Tommy: *rolls his eyes* Oh yay... The assholes that called us bland, I'm so damned excited... Did you watch the promo they put out about us?

Lucky: *grumbles* Yeah... I watched it... They spent a lot of time talking about us being generic and boring, didn't even try to talk much about the damn match.

Lucky's hand tightens around his knife as he stops chopping; Tommy smirks and shakes his head.

Tommy: Save that anger for the ring, wait until you can pummel them with your fists before getting mad.

Lucky: It's going to be great when we finally get our hands on them, show them how much our generically named moves hurt. Never pick a fight with two brawlers, we'll kick their asses to all four corners of the ring and back...

Tommy: Oh yes, they're going regret those words... *grins* They used words like bland or generic, see I like to use words like classic and timeless. We're not going to fade away with changing trends, we're here to stay. Appearances can be deceiving, Peacock Rock should learn this well. What may look like a simple generic tag team might just surprise them, hell I'm pretty damn sure we will.

Lucky smirks as he finishes cutting the mushrooms, he's much calmer now.

Lucky: Hell we'll continue surprising them after the match too, when we win let's offer to buy some beers and show there is no hard feelings between us.

Tommy: That sounds like good idea.

Lucky: Of course it is I've got a lot of experience smoothing things over since your mouth is always getting us in trouble.

Tommy huffs and crosses his arms as Lucky carries his bowl of vegetables to the stove.

Lucky: Stop that brat, start getting the plates ready. The food shouldn't take too long once it gets cooking and then we can plan some more as we eat.

Tommy: Fine… Not that we need to plan too much, kicking ass is second nature to us. *grins as he remembers something* Oh yeah, Katie finally sent more of her cookies today.

Lucky: Your sister’s cookies are heaven…

Tommy: Like I said, she took all the cooking genes.

Lucky starts cooking as Tommy starts to get out things they'll need to eat with, the camera quickly fades out to black.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Thomas10
2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Lucky310

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:02 pm

The scene fades in on a busy street, focusing on two men who are walking side by side. One is Egan, his top layer of clothing a long, maroon coat and a Doctor Who styled scarf. Beside him is the shorter and slightly younger Casey. He appears to be wearing quite a few layers of clothing; a sweater visible underneath his hooded jacket where he hasn’t fully zipped it up. He also has on a knitted beanie and gloves.

Casey: *crossing his arms to help keep his hands warm* Bloody hell, it’s freezing. Aren’t you cold?

Egan: *chuckles* You forget I grew up in England! It’s your home that was too hot.

Casey: Was n- Well, yeah. Summer down there can be pretty brutal, hey? But at least we have nice beaches.

Egan: Uh… there’s hardly a point to that if half the Summer it’s so hot out that not even you Australians want to go outside.

Casey: *lets out a disappointed sigh* Too true…

The two of them are quiet for a moment, glancing in a store window they pass.

Egan: You heard from Seth?

Casey: *nods* Yeah. Uh… I don’t think he’ll be coming. At least not for a while.

Egan: Allison still sick?

Casey goes to respond, but then stops, glancing in another window they pass.

Egan: ...is she alright?

Casey: *after a moment* Seth said he’d Skype us and fill us in before your first show. And YES, he’s aware he’ll have to be up at a crazy time to do that.

Egan: Right. *he nods* OUR first show. You’ll be there too.

Casey: I know! Just not in the same way-

Egan: You’ll appear more than I do.

Casey: Yes but, YOU are in the competition for the World Class Championship!

Egan: True, true. I am. *nervous laugh* Against Jimmy Havoc.

Casey: *grimaces* Yikes.

Egan: *looks at him suspiciously* You don’t think I can win?

Casey: *firmly* It’s not that. He’s just… *pauses to think of an appropriate word* ...unsettling.

Egan: Eh...yes. That is true. But! Unsettling does not equal victory, unless you let it. Strength and skill are more important than creepy decorations and silly masks. His mannerisms might scare off lesser opponents, but not me!

He flashes a confident grin, raising a fist into the air, oblivious to people nearby giving him odd looks.

Casey: *laughs* So you think you’ll win then?

Egan: Think? No. I KNOW I’ll win. See, that’s the other important thing; a positive attitude. Going into the match telling yourself ‘I think I can win, I KNOW I can win’, is going to help you stay confident and fight better than a negative or neutral one. So why waste time thinking downer thoughts like that? I didn’t get nicknamed ‘Flash’ down in Australia for keeping my mindset down in the mud. No, because I stayed positive and cheerful. And...because of my colourful wardrobe.

The two of them laugh and continue joking with each other as the scene ends.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:10 am

The camera quickly fades in on the lobby of a small hotel, focusing on a set of couches and the man sitting on the couch facing the camera. It's one half of the Motorcity Machine Guns, Chris Sabin and he's currently looking down at his cell phone. As he starts to type something on his phone he hears the familiar voice of his best friend and tag team partner, NCWA's Alex Shelley.

Alex: This was going to be the 'you’re late' text isn't it?

Chris: Well you are...

Chris smirks and stands up, giving Alex a hug. Alex laughs softly as he hugs back tightly before letting go and sitting on the couch, Chris joining him.

Chris: So what took you so long? It's a whole four minutes over when our meet up time. Plus where's your rookie? Thought he was going to join us?

Alex: Dante is going to join us; he's just talking to his brother.

Chris: That Jacen kid?

Alex: *shakes his head* Nah, they both have another brother. I don't even know if Dante knew about Jacen working with us until a few days ago... I've kept him from watching the promo... Need Dante focused on his match, not worried about what's going through his brother's head.

Chris: Already feeling protective of this kid Lex? *chuckles* I think you've adopted this one faster than you did Jay White, he must be something special.

Alex: He is special and not just in the ring, it's hard to explain... He's just like you and I were starting out, only a lot more innocent and not a total little shit. *chuckles* He just needs a little help and he's probably going to be a huge name in wrestling, I want to help him get there and I'm going to do everything I can to help him.

Chris: *smirks* Yep, you've already adopted the kid... He sounds like a good kid. This doesn't explain why you are late though, just why Dante's late.

Alex: *huffs* Fine... I was late because I was finally watching my opponent's promo.

Chris: Finally? *wide eyed* What do you mean finally? Please tell me you've been getting ready for this match Lex? Or have you been focusing only on your rookie?

Alex: *glares* Of course I've been getting ready! Even if I've been helping Dante I wouldn't neglect my own ring training, I've got too much self-respect to give any less than my best to the fans Chris! I'm more than ready for this upcoming match.

Chris: Then why did it take so long for you to watch the promo?

Alex: I didn't really care about what she said.

Chris: She said?

Alex: Yeah, my opponent is some girl called Nolee Angle.

Chris: Nolee... Angle? *confused* Angle as in Kurt Angle?

Alex: *laughs* Yeah, I didn't know Angle had a daughter either. Let alone one old enough to wrestle, but then I've never really been friends with her 'pops'. I tried to remember if I'd ever seen her back stage since she acted like she knew the old TNA building, but I keep drawing blanks. She said she started her wrestling career in TNA... Well she called it Impact, but I still can't remember her. For a second I thought maybe she used hang out with that girl Velvet you used to date, but nope that was Lacey Von Erich...

Chris laughs and shakes his head, Alex just shrugs innocently.

Chris: So what else did she say?

Alex: She bought up the Main Event Mafia and the Front Line, talked about the fact we were part of that for a moment and then said we ran away.

Chris: Oh man... *shakes his head* That feud...

Alex: The height of our little shit run. *smirks* Everyone else joined to take down the assholes and we only joined because we were bored that night. We didn't really give a shit, it really wasn't our battle to fight and we decided to focus on moving our careers forward. *rolls his eyes* Of course then she had to bring up that I've been mostly a tag team wrestler, bring up both Kushida and you. Never mind that I've worked plenty of times on my own and even have had singles gold on my own. Nope I'm just a tag wrestler that relied on my partners, never mind that I've always put on great matches when I've wrestled alone...

He pauses with a grin, a mischievous look in his eyes.

Alex: But if I'm only a tag team wrestler then she has the handicap of being only a women's wrestler, she's far as I can tell she's only worked for NXT. The people that run NXT and the rest hate the genders crossing in the in ring. I've at least worked with all kinds of opponents and companies, more than she can say.

Chris: You know you're going to piss her off by saying that.

Alex: It’s true though and you know it, why should I care about pissing her off? She's an opponent, we're going to wrestle and I'm going to beat her. She can be pissed at me all she wants; it’s not going to matter. I'm going to win and move forward to fight for the title; she just has to deal with it.

Alex suddenly smiles as he stands up, Chris standing as well as Dante Westmore walks towards them.

Dante: I'm so sorry! Arty and I were talking... You’re Chris Sabin!

Dante quickly grows shy when he notices Chris is with Alex, his eyes going wide for a moment before ducking his head. Chris chuckles warmly as he glances at Alex.

Chris: Your Dante right? Alex has told me a lot about you, it’s nice to finally meet you.

Dante: It's... It's wonderful to meet you Mr. Sabin!

Chris: *laughs* Please, just call me Chris. *to Alex* You were right about him.

Dante: *breathlessly* Wow... It's really okay to just call you Chris?

Alex: *chuckles* Your doing great on keeping the fanboying low, better than with me.

Dante: *blushes* I had never met anybody famous before...

Chris: Stop teasing him, come on let's go find a place to eat. *smirks* I can tell you all sorts of embarrassing stories about Lex while we eat.

Alex just laughs as he starts guiding his rookie towards the door.

Alex: And I can tell just as many as you.

Chris just laughs as together the three leave the lobby and the camera quickly fades to black.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Promo Area Alex2710

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Havoc Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:42 pm

[ The camera opens in the middle of the hallway of a mental institution in an undisclosed location. Off camera, a woman can be heard humming the tune of Pop Goes the weasel in a childlike tone. The camera moves down the hallway following the sound until we come upon the room of Jimmy Havoc, and Rosemary. ]

Rosemary: Every night, when I go out
The weasel's on the table
Take a stick and knock it off
Pop goes the weasel

[ Jimmy stares stoically at the wall in front of him, while Rosemary paces the small room. ]

Rosemary: Oh, dear sweet little innocent Egan. You think nothing more than a brightly colored wardrobe, and a sickly sweet smile is enough to save you from the horrors of the shadow? Dear boy, you couldn't be more wrong. The shadow doesn't care about your optimism. Look at what it did to our dear Bunny. The shadow knows what it wants, and when the shadow has a target [ she growls ] We take it! By any means necessary...

[ she laughs, and continues to sing as the camera fades ]

Rosemary: Up and down the city road
In and out of the eagle
That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel
Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
Mix it up and make it nice
Pop goes the weasel
Jimmy Havoc
Jimmy Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down