National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wyatt Family

Go down

The Wyatt Family Empty The Wyatt Family

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Name: Bray Wyatt
Height: 6’3”
Weight: 285 lbs
Hometown: Snake Bight, Florida
Nickname: The Eater of Worlds, The New Face of Fear
Manager: When he is not in the ring, Bray Wyatt manages both Luke Harper and Abigail Wyatt

ICWA Accomplishments: NCWA World Class Champion, 1/2 NCWA World Class Champion
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: FCW Tag Team Champion (1x), WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion (w Luke Harper and Randy Orton, 1x), WWE Champion (1x)
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 2-1-1
Current NCWA Feud: Miz and Morrison

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Heel
Style of Wrestling: Brawler/Showman
Gimmick: Cult Swamp Leader with a horde of “family” at his disposal

Finisher: Sister Abigal (swinging reverse STO)
Appearance:
The Wyatt Family Bray-wyatt-1

Name: Luke Harper
Height: 6’5”
Weight: 275
Hometown: Originally Rochester, New York, though he doesn’t remember that. Now he hails from Snake Bight, Florida.
Nickname: The New Face of Desolation, The Backwoods Brawler, Bray Wyatt’s Prodigal Son
Manager: Bray Wyatt is his manager, and a lot of the times Abigail Wyatt also acts as a manager.

ICWA Accomplishments: 1/2 NCWA Tag Team Champion
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: WWE Intercontinental Champion (1x), WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion (1x)
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 2-1-0
Current ICWA Feud: Miz and Morrison

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Luke is a heel with The Wyatt Family, though he does have faceish tendencies.
Style of Wrestling: Brawler
Gimmick: The chosen son of the cultish Wyatt family, though he sometimes has memory of his life before the cult.

Finisher: Discus Clothesline
Appearance:
The Wyatt Family Th?id=OIP.l-t5ni5HhL1fqqfG2U9RJQEaEs&pid=15

Name: Abigail Wyatt
Height: 5’2”
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: Snake Bight, Florida
Nickname: Sister Abigail
Manager: Bray usually manages his sister, wanting to make sure that she’s safe, Abigail usually manages Bray and Luke when they are having singles matches.

ICWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-IWCA Accomplishments: This is Abigail’s first wrestling company
ICWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current ICWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Heel, though Abigail does have some face tendencies
Style of Wrestling: Submissionist
Gimmick: Matriarch of a cult

Finisher: Rising Sun (muta lock)
Appearance:
The Wyatt Family Jane-levy-picture-8

Introduction Promo:

The room is dark but something feels wrong. Something feels ancient and evil, and the camera opens on what looks like an innocent girl sitting in a rocking chair. Her hair is a fiery red color, laying loose on her shoulders, and she rocks back and forth, singing an innocent song.

As I went down in the river to pray
Studying about that good old way
And who shall wear the starry crown
Good lord, show me the way!

There is a lit lantern raised behind her, two men with bushy black beards, one in a straw hat, stand. The man in a black tank top and straw hat puts his hand on the womans shoulder. He has an odd look in his eyes, but he begins to speak.

Man 1: I’m not a myth. I’m real. I’m the worst nightmare you’ve ever had. I’m that thought that taunts you when every single dream you’ve dreamed has failed and you’re standing on the brink of the abyss. But I am other voices. I am the voice of doubt that drives while you strive to do better. I am the voice of those who were told that they were unwanted, unloved, by society. I am the voice of Sister Abigail, I am the voice of Luke Harper. More importantly, you should know that this voice, as all voices do, has a name. My name is Bray Wyatt. And soon you will come to worship me. NCWA, we’re here.

O sinners, let's go down
Let's go down, come on down
O sinners, let's go down
Down in the river to pray

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Wyatt Family Empty Re: The Wyatt Family

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Welcome to the Tag Team Division, Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper! Welcome to the Queens Division, Abigail Wyatt! When not acting as a tag team, Bray and Luke will both wrestle for the Young Lion's Division!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum