National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan

2 posters

Go down

"The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan Empty Re: "The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:05 pm

Welcome to the World Class Division, Joey Ryan!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan Empty "The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan

Post by Joey Ryan Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:04 pm

Name: Joey Ryan
Heigght: 5'10"
Weight: 210 lbs
Hometown: Los Angeles, California
Nickname: The King of Sleaze, The King of Dong Style
Manager: N/A

NCWA Accomplishments: N/A
Non-NWCA Accomplishments: Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Tag Team Champion (4x), Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Heavyweight Champion (1x), NWA Tag Team Champion (1x), WC Sideshow Champion (4x), Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Battle of Los Angeles Tournament Winner
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 2-0-4
Current NCWA Feud: N/A

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: His own self professed Dong Style. Essentially it is a brawler style using several effective below the belt moves.
Gimmick: Sleazy but fun loving lothario

Finisher: Dong Flip (with one of his opponents hands on his junk, he hip tosses them to the mat)
BoobPlex (only used on female opponents, grabs them from behind by their boobs and suplexes them)
BallsPlex (only used on male opponents, grabs them from behind by their mentioned body part for an axe handle suplex)
Appearance: "The King of Sleaze" Joey Ryan Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ65SF-O2A2jB6fxmbmMe_H-OT0mt_QAqU4M-4GR_6V5Bkz3NMqQg
Entrance: Escape (The Pina Colada Song)” by Rupert Holmes
As “Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes begins to play, Joey Ryan comes out with with signature red lollipop between his lips. He’s wearing a white button up open over his gear with a matching pair of sunglasses. If playing the face, he stops to shake hands and pose but if playing the heel, he does not interact with the fans. Joey gets to the apron of the mat, posing with one leg up on the second rope and one hand gripping the top rope with a lean back. He does the same once he gets into the ring with the aprons facing the other three sides of audience. When he is done, Joey pulls his lollipop from his lips and offers it first to his opponent. When they turn it down, he then shouts to the fans “who wants my blowpop!” If he is a face, he will get out of the ring to put it in a fans mouth at ringside. If he is a heel, he will pull open the front of his trunks and drop it down his pants. After disposing of the lollipop in either matter, he pulls a bottle of baby oil out of his trunks. He pours it down his chest and rubs it in before pulling his trunks open and squeezing some down there.

Introduction Promo:

The blue sky. The sound of seagulls. Our sight would be perfect and serene if not invaded by the sight of a hairy chest. The camera pans back to show us the rest of Joey Ryan. He’s wearing a pair of swim trunks that looks exactly like his ring gear, his white shirt open over his chest. He’s leaning back against a beachfront tiki bar, a brunette young woman next to him, her back to the camera.

Joey: Hi there. You probably know who I am. Everyone knows who I am. Just in case you’ve been living under a rock for the last few years, I’m Joey Ryan. Multiple time champion, plus I’m really big on the internet.

Joey smirks, pulling a drink to his mouth, a fruity looking drink with an umbrella sticking out of the top of it. He smacks his lips before glancing back over at the woman with a confident smile.

Joey: I’ve worked for Impact Wrestling, helped to create both Bar Wrestling and PWG, plus I’m a champion for equal rights. I just signed a contract with the NCWA. So I’m kind of a big deal. Busy? I could show you a good time.

The woman glances over at him, though we still cannot see her face. She reaches a hand with blood red nails towards Joey and takes his hand. Joey winks at the camera as it fades to black.
Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down