National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darby Allin

2 posters

Go down

Darby Allin Empty Re: Darby Allin

Post by Kai Anoai Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:43 pm

Welcome to the Maverick Division, Darby Allin!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Darby Allin Empty Darby Allin

Post by Darby Allin Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:41 am

Name: Darby Allin
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 172 lbs
Hometown: Seattle, Washington
Nickname: n/a
Manager: Priscilla Kelly

NCWA Accomplishments:
To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NWCA Accomplishments: NEW Heavyweight Championship,
Northeast Wrestling
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current NCWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener:
Tweener
Style of Wrestling: High flyer
Gimmick: Darby Allin is a man with no regard for his own safety or wellbeing. He is dark, brooding, and reckless. He doesn't care what happens to him in the slightest, he's already half-dead inside after all, but touch one hair on Priscilla's head, and he will unleash the fury of the darkest pits of hell.

Finisher: Coffin Drop
Appearance: Darby Allin 9da178cd26110356094aaaac8a50e252

One half of Darby's face is always painted in a skeletal pattern. He is small, for his height, though muscular there's still something that seems...off about him. He is usually dressed in a black hoodie, black denim shorts, black leggings, and sneakers.

Entrance: I Fell by Wicca Phase Springs Eternal

Priscilla enters first, usually in a black or red ensemble, a flower crown of the opposite shade resting in her orange-tinted red hair. As the lyrics begin, Darby rides out on his skateboard to her side. He takes her hand, not leaving the board until the pair are at the ring steps. Priscilla then takes the board, and Darby's hoodie, tucking the both under the ring apron. Darby holds open the ropes as they get in the ring together, and Priscilla sits on the top turnbuckle, Darby sitting crosslegged on the mat at her feet.

Introduction Promo:

I don't sleep 'cause my head's on fire. I hate creeps, and I hate liars.

[ Darby Allin stands in against a brick building in a dimly lit alleyway. His face is painted as usual, and he wears a black hoodie with black skinny jeans. He steps forward as a woman with bright fiery red hair steps in behind him, his wife, and manager, Priscilla Kelly. She gives him a quick glance, and Darby kneels upon his skateboard at her feet, facing the camera. ]

Darby: People want to talk about how Darby Allin is too edgy, or Darby Allin looks like he could have stepped off the set of a My Chemical Romance video. They don't get what the deal is. I'm not some enigma for you to decode, NCWA, let's get that out of the way right now. I'm not some unsolvable mystery or some charity case that needs your saving.

A part of me died when I was five years old, and my uncle was killed in a car accident with me in the vehicle. That part of me was dead for a very, very long time, but then, you see
[ he pauses, looking up at Priscilla ] Hades met Persephone. She breathed a new life into me that I thought had long since rotted inside my chest. She taught me what it was like to feel again, but in doing so, she reopened old wounds that I had closed off behind my walls for what I thought to be forever.

I've been exposed to a pain that I thought I couldn't feel anymore, but if that is the price that I must pay to be by her side, I will pay it. I will break every bone in my body, I will bleed until there's nothing left in me, there is nothing that I will not do. I will hurt a thousand ways if it pleases her, but if I have to feel that pain again, then you will feel it, too.

[ Priscilla pulls him to his feet, kissing him gently as the camera fades ]

Darby Allin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum