National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peacock Rock

Go down

Peacock Rock Empty Peacock Rock

Post by Kai Anoai Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:00 am

Tag Team Name: Peacock Rock
Tag Team Members: Dalton Castle and Rockstar Spud
Height:
5'11" (Dalton)
5'4" (Spud)
Weight: 218 lbs (Dalton)
141 lbs (Spud)
359 (combined)
36 (Spud)
Hometown: Albany, New York (Dalton)
Birmingham, England (Spud)
Nickname: The Party Peacock or The 24/7 Party (Dalton)
Rockstar (Spud)
Manager: Dalton Castle's beloved Boys often follow them to the ring, but they aren't really managers

NCWA Accomplishments: NCWA Tag Team Champions (current)
Non-NWCA Accomplishments:
Dalton- ROH World Champion, ROH Six Man Tag Champion (w/The Boys)
Spud- TNA X-Division Champion (2x), IPW: UK Cruiserweight Champion, IPW: UK Tag Team Champion (w/Dragon Pheonix)
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record:
Dalton: 3-1-2
Spud: 3-1-2
Current NCWA Feud:

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Faces
Style of Wrestling: Technical (Dalton), High Flyer (Spud)
Gimmick: A pair of extremely well dressed, and sort of bizarre, young men with a passion for the industry

Finisher: Bang-a-rang (spinning waterwheel facebuster) ((Dalton)), Five Stone Spud Splash (frog splash) ((Spud))
Appearance: Peacock Rock Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1J89_mBc-cciEl3eiM4h3vU_Iu9lVJV7D0y59lpCgQBKUytzvbQ
Peacock Rock Rockstar-Spud-3
Entrance:
"Stand Out" by Jonathan Young plays as Dalton's Castles boys are the first out. They have their fans spread in front of them to obscure the arrival of Dalton and Spud, making it more glamorous as the two show up in their brightly colored gear and sequins. They strut to the ring, shaking fans hands before they reach the apron. The boys get down on their hands and knees as Spud takes Dalton's hand, helping him stand onto the Boys backs instead of using the ring steps. After Dalton is on the apron, Spud rolls onto the apron and the two get into the ring. The Boys then rush to get into the ring, fanning off both Dalton and Spud. Spud removes his brightly colored jacket while Dalton steps out of his peacock inspired robes.

Introduction Promo:
The camera opens on what looks like a managers office, someone in the process of packing. We see small but male hands packing away different titles, the X-Division from TNA and several from British promotions. The final thing we see is a nameplate, Drake Maverick, which the person holds for a moment before throwing it the trash can. The box is taped up with bright blue duck tape, bearing the name Rockstar Spud in sharpie. The camera now pans out, showing the man who has been going by Drake Maverick for the reboot of the Cruiserweight Divison, now obviously preferring his old Rockstar Spud moniker. The door to the office enters and two young men, dressed only in peacock masks and a pair of tight black ring shorts, enter and beam at Spud, but do not say a word.

Spud: I presume he's waiting for me out in the car.

Boy #1: -nods-

Spud: And I presume he's my ride?

Boy #2: -nods-

Spud rolls his eyes and follows the two boys out to a lavish limo, in a bright purple color. Boy #1 opens the car door, allowing the second member of Peacock Rock to step out. This is ROH's beloved Dalton Castle, dressed in his typical lavish robes and bright colors.

Spud: Isn't this a...a little much?

Dalton: A little much? Spud, I thought you believed as I did, that NOTHING was too much.

Spud: -grins and nods- I have to admit I really like it. When you called me to tag I wasn't sure what to make of it.

Dalton: We are going to take the indies by storm. I've got us signed with a small company, the NCWA. Are you ready to prove to them we're the best?

Spud: My friend, I'm ready for anything as long as I don't have to sit behind a damned desk.

The two shake hands, the camera fading out on their hands, but surrounded by The Boys fans.

Last edited by Kai Anoai on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:05 am; edited 4 times in total
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Peacock Rock Empty Re: Peacock Rock

Post by Kai Anoai Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 am

Welcome to the Tag Team Division, Peacock Rock!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum