National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution

+5
Nolee Angle
Rae James
Joey Ryan
Wade Barrett
Kai Anoai
9 posters

Go down

9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution Empty 9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:30 pm

Promos are due here by midnight on September 29th.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution Empty Re: 9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Wade Barrett Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:00 pm

The camera opens up on a very ornate door in a very ornate hallway. Just in front of the door stands 1/2 of the NCWA tag team Jekyll & Hyde, Marty Scurll. He's wearing a black t-shirt with the words Long Live The Villains in white lettering with Marty and Wade's faces on the front with a pair of black jeans. He runs a hand through his brown hair, a smirk on his face.

Marty: Welcome to Ford's Theater. It's one of the most famous theaters in the world. I thought being here to talk about my opponent for the show coming up, The Miz, would be very fitting.

Marty makes a face as if he's sickened just by mentioning the man's name.

Marty: You were never a good enough actor for the theater, were you Miz? The only acting you've done is for terrible, terrible B rate straight-to-DVD movies and even worse movies for cable tv. Do you think that makes you an A-list celebrity? Miz, you are in Marine movies nobody asks to have. Nobody wants to see you act tougher than you are, and the cheesy romantic movies you've done for cable? Even worse!

He leans against the wall, a smirk playing across his lips.

Marty: You may have caused Barrett and I some pain when you interrupted our match against Dante Westmore and Alex Shelley, but you've done something worse. You've angered us. I am a good man with a few...flaws. One of said flaws is I do not like to lose. And you, Miz? You cost me a win that Barrett and I should have easily won. Do you know how much that aggravates my other flaw, my rage?

Marty slams his hand on the wall and snarls, pushing himself away. There is rage in his eyes, a sneer across his lips.

Marty: There are things I could reveal, things Barrett will reveal soon enough, that I could use to my advantage. I won't, just so that Wade can get his all too deserved revenge. But us? Oh, we are going to have some fun, Miz! Jekyll and Hyde seems to have made people forget that I, well, I am a villain. You may fashion yourself a strong and formidable man, Miz, but I am a villain. There is nothing I will not do to you, or to myself, to ensure a victory.

Marty smirks and crosses to the door to open it, revealing what looks to be a private box in a theater. Marty plops down in one of the chairs, a smirk playing across his lips.

Marty: Being an American, Miz, you must know the history of the Ford Theather, hm? On April 14th, 1865, a young blossoming actor snuck up to this booth and pointed a revolver to the back of a man's head and pulled the trigger. That man, Miz, was a lot like you. Well-spoken and out-spoken, though he was kind whereas you were not. The young actor? He was a villain, a rake, like me; though I bare more positive thoughts than he did.

Marty laughs and kicks his feet up on the balcony ledge.

Marty: That actor was John Wilkes Booth while the man he put a bullet in was the American president, Abraham Lincoln. While it was the actor who committed murder on that night, it won't be like that when we face off. When we face-off, it will be the actor who dies. See ya then, numpty.

The camera fades to black on the empty stage below.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:18 pm

Miz is seen standing outside an electronics store, dressed in shorts and the all-too-familiar ‘Awesome’ t-shirt. He signs a couple of autographs for fans who recognised him, turning to the camera after they leave, a smug grin on his face.

Miz: Oh, it’s good to be recognised in the way one deserves! Something which my next opponent probably knows nothing about.

He pauses to wave at a few women who are excitedly talking and pointing at him. They squeal and giggle when they realise they’ve been caught on camera.

Miz: Marty. Marty, Marty, Marty. Huh. I feel like there was another tag team with a Marty…

He puts a hand to his chin, pretending to think about it.

Miz: Ah, that’s right. There was a guy called Marty Jannetty. Who, you ask? [he sighs dramatically] Right, sorry. Most people tend to forget all about him, compared to his tag partner, Shawn Michaels.

He laughs and shakes his head.

Miz: Poor old Jannetty. Talented, but completely forgotten compared to the excess of talent from that ‘Heartbreak Kid’. [he shrugs] Don’t worry Marty, I can help you out with that. Let me tell you a story...

The camera follows as Miz walks over to a bench by the sidewalk and sits down.

Miz: Once, there was a totally awesome tag team; much, much better than any others they faced. They even had their own webshow, where they pointed out how lame all the other teams were. They won various tag titles together and even got awards for being awesome! But, as time went on, the less intelligent of the two -with his stupid long hair- started to get jealous. [he frowns and shakes his head] It all started when one of the teams they faced was confronted with this very same comparison. The awesome tag team had compared the losers to HBK and his buddy, putting forward the question of which of them was the forgotten Jannetty. Then, they turned it around and asked the same of the awesome team: Which is the Jannetty?

He lets out a sigh, slowly shaking his head.

Miz: Now, the long haired one could not let this go. He saw all the attention getting pushed onto his tag partner, while he was restricted and not allowed to do what he wanted in matches, or segments. He started becoming like all the other teams- Jealous. He grew snarky and bitter and soon there was too much tension for them to be a viable team. The titles were lost and the team members were drafted onto separate shows. Long hair was left to do his own damn thing, sulking on the opposite show, sinking into...well nothing. He got pushed further and further back, while the other - who he had claimed was the ‘Jannetty’ - thrived and quickly took a top spot on the roster, where he has remained since.

He smirks and gestures to the word ‘awesome’ on his shirt.

Miz: So, Marty. As someone who was claimed to be the lesser, but was clearly not, I get your frustration. You have to deal with Barrett, who really only got anywhere because of Chris Jericho and the little guys of the Nexus. That moron who thinks he’s amazing because he can punch and read long, boring books! Take my advice. When you lose at this show, ditch the dead weight. Become the awesome competitor you know you should be, if it weren’t for mister crooked nose holding you back. Tag teams are fine, for a short time, but then they only slow you down. Do an Elsa and ‘Let it go’!

He smirks and gets to his feet, glancing over at the electronics store.

Miz: Now, if you don’t mind…

He waves away the camera and heads for the building.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Ryan Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:45 am

The camera opens up on what looks to be a gothic castle. The grounds are meticulous, and the castle seems far from deserted. Tourists are scattered around the sprawling lawn. Our attention is drawn to NCWA superstar Joey Ryan. Joey has his signature sunglasses over his eyes while his shirt is black with the words "It's Just A Bunch of Hocus Pocus" on it in orange lettering over his jeans but under a black and orange flannel shirt.

Joey: It's never too early for Halloween.

He laughs and runs a hand through his short hair.

Joey: That's a line you must live, Jimmy. I mean, just look at you. You wear your black and long outfit all the time. That's it. That's all you wear. -chuckles- I guess you've never heard of seasons.

Joey walks along the sidewalk, watching the couples pass him with an almost wistful smile. He focuses on the camera, a smile on his lips.

Joey: Welcome to Heurich House. Reminds me of you for two reasons. First of all, well, I mean, just look at it. It's gothic as shit. Second, it's a brewery. I know you enjoy your alcohol, Jimmy. --smirks- Have you been able to enjoy that since they locked you up like a loony? The touch of your weird-ass babe, the nice burn of alcohol down your throat?

Joey sits at an outside bar, looking over the drink menu. Every so often, he looks away from the menu to the landscape as if he's looking for someone.

Joey: Look, I'm not stupid. I'm not. I know that Jimmy has the advantage here. He's got the upper hand here. Everyone has their money on Jimmy Havoc. They just seem to forget that I am a wildcard. You can never tell exactly just what I'm gonna do. One moment I can be the joking man that you all love, and the next I can be a serious competitor. I've seen that a lot of you in the back forget that. Maybe I should remind you...

There is a slightly more sinister gleam in his eye as he snaps the menu shut.

Joey: So. My plan going into this is to win by any means necessary. If that means I have to play against the rules, then I will. If that means I have to use every dirty trick in the book, I will. If that means that I have to try to turn your goth babe against you, well, I'll try. I mean, after all, who can deny Joey Ryan? I'm the real deal sex appeal. You may have your eyes on our champ, but your focus, and everyone's focus, will be on me when I win.

Joey leans back in his chair with a smirk on his face as the familiar brunette, who we have seen plenty of times but have yet to see her face, sits down next to him. The camera fades out on the two holding hands; her nails painted black.
Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:30 pm

Static.
Slowly, it fades away to show a misty clearing. The camera lens has a crack in it, slightly distorting the image. In the mist, stands Jacen Westmore, dressed in his pants, boots, and coat he usually wears to the ring. His usual paint surrounding his eyes is smudged, similar to the Dark Knight Joker. His dark hair is combed back to show there are still-healing scratch marks. His eyes don’t quite seem focused and he doesn’t look directly at the camera.

Jacen: Trust...is a strange thing. You can trust someone completely, only to find they’re the most dishonest fucking person you know. You can waste time distrusting another to find out they’re probably the only person who genuinely IS trying to help… [he glances at the camera] So. Kain. Do YOU trust your lady? Do you know her well? Does she hide things from you?

He shrugs and smirks.

Jacen: Does she do all your fighting for you while you claim credit? I hope not. It’d be a shame if that handsome face got messed up by all our tough ladies getting back at you for that. See, it’d be a shame, because then I’d miss out on the chance to do it myself! [he laughs a cold laugh before whispering] See you in the ring...
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae James Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:25 pm

The camera opens up on the familiar living room belonging to the home of Rae James. Rae is seen sitting on the couch, blanket wrapped around her shoulders and bowl of popcorn on her lap. She seems utterly appalled by what she's watching, mouth open. She scrambles for the remote, pausing it and running a hand over her face.

Rae: They say every story has two sides, but this movie? I just...ugh. -runs a hand over her face- Okay. So. Artemisia is about the life of Artemisia Gentileschi, an amazing painter who lived during the Baroque period. She was proud of her talent as a young trainee, but she didn't make her best work until she suffered terrible trauma. Do yourself a favor. Stay away from this movie because it turns that trauma into something else entirely. I'll tell you the truth.

Rae puts the bowl aside, shrugging off the blanket on her shoulders. We can see the shirt she's wearing is black with the words Kill Effy across it in big blue lettering with her blue jeans.

Rae: The movie Artemisia would have you believe that Artemisia fell in love with her mentor Agostino Tassi, that's just Tassi's point of view. Tassi's sick, sick point of view. The truth, from Artemisia's point of view, was that Tassi spent many months trying to get seventeen year old Artemisia alone and once he did, he raped her. It gets...odd...after that. Tassi kept promising to marry Artemisia so that the one time terrible thing turned into months of that thing. Eventually he refused and the Gentileschi's took him to court. It only gets worse from there.

Rae shifts in her position, getting comfy in her spot. She runs a hand through her hair with a small frown.

Rae: Before the trial, Artemisia was practically tortured. Midwives checked to make sure she wasn't a virgin, she was put in thumbscrews and asked the same questions over and over again. Artemisia stuck by her scruples. Tassi got off relatively easy, and that's when Artemisia turned herself into a legend. She painted her trauma by painting scenes from the Bible. Her most famous, the one she painted during the trial was Judith Beheading Holofernes. Holofernes was a real jackhole who Judith seduced and then decapitated. I'm sure that Artemisia wished she could have done, considering she painted her face as Judith and Tassi's as Holofernes.

Rae smiles again, standing and carrying the popcorn bowl to the kitchen counter. She comes back, sitting in the same spot.

Rae: So. I bet you're wondering why I told you that little story this show. First off, I thought it would be a story that Dante Westmore would enjoy. After all, he's an artist. I bet he loves learning about those that came before him. She's one of my favorite artists. I have a copy of her Clio hanging in my room. That's a superficial answer and not the full truth, though. -smiles- As I said, most stories have two sides.

She chuckles and kicks her feet up on the couch, laying back.

Rae: Artemisia had her mind set on one thing. She wanted revenge. I can relate to her on so many levels. I had a real bastard who I was tempted to and actually did fall in love with, my own Tassi. Through that relationship, I learned to be tough. I learned to be a champion. Just like Artemisia, I pulled myself out of it. Dante is still young, like me. Dante has some trauma in him, I can tell. This relationship with Jacen proves something more is going on there. Dante hasn't been able to pull himself out of any of this, his inability to make a breakthrough in the roster or his trauma with Jacen. Until then, he can't be a great. Now, that's not saying he's not good. Dante's amazing and I can't be happier that I get to wrestle him. This match might start that tug into what he can be. He'll bring his A-game, I'll bring my A-game. At the end of the day, it'll all end the same.

She smirks, looking directly into the camera.

Rae: It's going to end with me proving to not only Dante but to the world, the exact same thing that Artemisia proved. That we belong at the top of this boys club as the world tries to break us down.

Rae hears her phone go off, reaching for it on the table next to her couch with manicured fingers painted black.
Rae James
Rae James

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:35 pm

Finn and Arran are shown from the front, sitting on a pair of beanbags in an apartment, watching something on television. Further in the background is Cody, busy reading some papers. He frowns at a loud laugh from Arran and looks up at them.

Cody: What are you doing over there?

Arran: -looks apologetic when he turns and sees Cody's frown- Sorry.

Finn: Just getting a head start on the study before the others get here...

The angle changes to show the TV paused on a shot of Jimmy Jacobs. Finn gets up at a knock on the door and goes to answer it. Dia enters the apartment, a bag of groceries on each hip as she's let into the room.

Dia: Brought you boys some food. Figured you could use some real stuff.

She looks over at the screen and chuckles.

Dia: You start without me?

Finn: -jokingly- Yes 'ma'. Got sick of waitin'. And my cooking isn't that bad!

Cody: -not looking up from his papers- It is actually.

Dia: -chuckles at Cody's statement- This is to help make your cooking better. Just a bit.

Her eyes wander to the tv again before looking over at Arran. She goes to speak but Kenny, who has entered the apartment without knocking, enters.

Kenny: The fun has arrived.

Finn: -huffs and crosses his arms- Is not...

Arran grins and gets up to properly greet the two.

Arran: Hey! About time.

Dia: Would have been sooner but Kenny couldn't get his hair "just right".

Kenny; Hey. Woah. Unlike Jacobs and his crew, I care about my looks.

Arran: -brushing a hand through the curled hair on top of his otherwise shaved head- No shame in that. Jacobs looks...

Finn: Like he hasn't slept in a month?

Kenny: Jacobs looks like what happens when you put your finger in a light socket. -mimes being shocked for a moment-

Dia: -chuckles- You three are forgetting one of the golden rules. Don't judge a cult leader by his cover.

Finn frowns and slowly nods, realising she's right.

Cody: That would be a big mistake. They can be much worse than they look.

Dia: As someone who's seen some of the darker things Jacobs has done first hand, he's so much worse than he looks.

Kenny: I mean, was maybe. Doesn't feel like he's much anymore.

Finn: Nah. From what I've seen he doesn't seem all that threatening, at the moment. I'd be more worried if we were against the Wyatts. -he shrugs-

Dia grimaces, obviously not comfortable with the mention of the Wyatt family.

Kenny: -wrapping an arm around her shoulders- Its like they're the Ministry of Darkness, but like, some weird knockoff version.

In the background, Cody suppresses a laugh.

Cody: Lame knock off is preferable. I don't fancy being sacrificed thanks. But at least the original /felt/ like a threat

Dia: And that's my issue with this entire damn division. I don't feel like anyone in it has the talent to lace up my boots, let alone wrestle me.

Kenny: Dia, darling, dear. Colt is technically in the division.

Dia glares at Kenny and socks him in the arm before turning to the group.

Dia: Who wants to focus on who for this match?

Cody: There are plenty I used to think were worth it but... -he shakes his head-

Arran: -scoffs- What even are their names again? I think there was a younger guy in there?

Dia: Uh...Jax I think. And Jaycee, Jayla...

Kenny: -supplies- Jaylee I think.

Finn: -laughs- Are they twins or somethin'?

Arran: Hell, I dunno. And I've been sitting here watching this mess. -he gestures at the screen-

Cody: There was that Remy kid too.

Dia: Is Remy even actually a team member? He comes and goes so often that it's hard to keep track of. -shrugs before looking at Arran- Pick up anything we can use?

Cody: No idea. -he sighs- At least we know what we're doing.

Arran: They... are unstable. Like, they fight each other over slip ups in matches.

Dia: One little slip up this time and they lose. Yet again.

Arran: That would definitely mess them up. More, I mean.

Finn: Have they won? As a group?

Kenny: Honestly? I'm not entirely sure. They may have beaten DNR once but even then, I don't think it was all of them. For a stable, they don't seem very...well...stable.

Cody: Well then we can show them how one is supposed to work. Do we actually know if they're all going to show up if Remy's an uncertain?

Dia: Again, dunno. These guys pick and choose whose actually on the team or not.

Kenny; -grins, as if quoting something- What's the biggest number, five or one?

Arran pulls a face as he looks at Kenny.

Arran: Ey?

Finn: Better hope they all come, for their sake, or they'll be outnumbered. -he smirks- I wanna fight that Welsh boy.

Dia: Of course you'll get your chance at that welsh pair of asses.

Kenny holds up one hand, all five fingers out and spread.

Kenny: 5.

Kenny holds his other hand out, his fist clenched tight and looking powerful.

Kenny: One. One stable, a real stable. United behind one leader with one purpose: syndicate gold.

Arran: -slowly nods, understanding- Oh yes.

Finn: -jokingly- We're the 'one' right?

Dia: We're the one. The team that everyone has to watch out for.

Finn: Agreed! They won't know what hit 'em.

The camera fades out on the group, a confident look over all faces.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:45 pm

The camera fades in on a crowded pub, the camera pans the room before stopping on Scarlett. She nods at the cameraman before starting towards one of the tables in the far side of the room; Desmond is sitting at a table with a couple of other men. They're laughing and drinking, but that stops as Scarlett clears her throat and the men start to get up.

Desmond: Hey, where ye headin' lads? The night is still young!

Man: Sorry Des, but everyone knows ye listen when Scarlett gives ye that look.

Desmond huffs and waves him off before taking a long drink from his glass.

Desmond: Ye are a killjoy Scar, no fun at all.

Scarlett: They're here for your promo Des, against the older Westmore boy.

Desmond: Ye mean the creepy fella that used ta be Champ? Not the little lad?

Scarlett: The younger brother is Dante, you're fighting Jacen and yes he was the champion.

Desmond laughs before lifting his hand to order another drink.

Desmond: Funny how he went from champ ta chump and ta think he only just lost ta the James lass. Yet here he is testin' out the new fella and going to get his arse kicked.

Scarlett sighs and crosses her arms.

Scarlett: You wouldn't be laughing if you actually watched his promo, he doesn't think you actually fight and he's even trying to get you to doubt me...

Desmond just laughs at her words.

Desmond: Like he'd ever shake my trust in ye, he is crazier than he acts if he thinks that'll ever happen love. I trust ye Scar, always will and no arse will make me think otherwise love. He's in for quite the arse kicking if he takes me lightly. Now sit down love. Ye need ta be my drinking partner since ye scared the others away.

Scarlett let's out a small huff, but sits down next to Desmond and gives a small smile before the camera fades to black.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:17 pm

The camera fades in on Dante Westmore as he stands in front of an easel. He's been working on an impressionist style painting; it's a painting of the ring from the top of the ramp. Dante smiles softly as he finishes cleaning the paint off his hands.

Dante: Impressionism and post-impressionism have always been my favorite type of art; they always felt like they came from dreams. The short strokes and the blending of the colors has always fascinated me, my favorite artist in this style is Vincent van Gogh.

Dante finally turns and fully faces the camera, his smile grows a little.

Dante: Of course Van Gogh is well known now as the patron saint of the tortured artist, madness and art are considered two different sides of the same coin because of him. Today his art is now loved by people everywhere, but in his lifetime he was a failure. As with many artists his work wasn't valued during his life, it was only after he killed himself that...

Dante frowns as he looks back at his own painting.

Dante: Of course its not just artists that can fall into this category and anyone can go all through life without ever knowing how much they can really affect the world around them. Inventors, writers and creators are just a few I can think of off the top of my head. It can even hold true for wrestlers... There are a lot of underappreciated talents out there, or those that only shine for a little while...

He pauses with a soft sights, a look of worry in his eyes.

Dante: I don't want that to be me... I want to have some type of impact before it's all said and done, maybe I can get myself back on track... Maybe I can beat Miss Rae and start earning some respect; I want to prove myself... Maybe even get back into title contention, earn my chance to face Miss Angle.

A small smile crosses his face.

Dante: Miss Rae I hope you're ready for me; I'm going to try my hardest to beat you. I can't say for sure that I'm going to win, I'm not confident enough to make a claim like that. Mr. Alex's cockiness hasn't rubbed off on me yet, but I do believe in myself. I'll see you in the ring; just remember to watch out for my super-kick. It only takes one good kick to knock someone down long enough for the three count.

Dante's smile grows as he walks away from the easel, the camera moves closer to the painting as it slow fades to black.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:20 pm

The image before us seems like something out of a romantic novel. The grounds are beautifully green, purple wisteria trees along a secluded pathway. It is along this pathway, sitting on a bench under one of the trees, sits Nolee Angle. She's dressed for the late summer weather in a pale blue off the shoulders top and blue jeans, with her usual cowboy boots. Next to her, holding her hand sits Ethan Carter III. Ethan's shirt is a dark red tank top with his blue jeans.

Ethan: You like it here? Tudor Gardens just seemed to be a cute date for us.

Nolee: It's quiet, it's peaceful. You always take me to have the nicest dates. -kisses- Thanks, baby.

Ethan: You're a champ. You're my girl. You deserve this.

Nolee giggles as she rests her head on his shoulder. The two seem peaceful, relaxed, until Ethan's phone rings. He fishes it out of his pocket and gives a sheepish grin.

Ethan: That's Auntie.

Nolee: Go, baby. I get it.

She watches Ethan walk off a bit to take the call, a smile across her lips. It's very apparent that she worships the ground he walks on.

Nolee: It's incredible to admit you're in love when you find that special someone. Ethan's been there for me since before I was ever even a rostered star anywhere. He took me under his wing, treated me like I was more than just an Angle. -smirks- But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you Drew Parker? Everyone can see the look in your eyes when you look at Spike Trivet. I dunno if you're the one who demands it stay hidden or if it's Spike, but you're failing. Everyone sees the secret glances, the close proximity, the unspoken wants. Just admit it and let yourselves be together.

Nolee plays on her phone for a moment before looking back at the camera.

Nolee: Look. I couldn't care less about Drew Parker. Progress was a cool promotion until Jim, Glenn, and their third sold out to WWE. It was fun to watch until they gave up on anyone who isn't affiliated with NXT UK. Not that I can blame them. With the talent that they have coming through, with DNR at the focus, I'd rather focus on the guys talented enough to make NXT.

She chuckles, shaking her head with a smirk across her lips.

Nolee: What does Drew Parker even have going for him? Can't get noticed by what should be his home base, can't do it on his own. Even when he started, he became more known for not being himself. Let's see; he's been Sab-Drew, The Human Drewplex Machine, The Sandrew, EC Drewdly, Rob Van Drew, Tommy Drew-mer. That's just to name a few. Does he even know who he actually is? He wants to joke about his boyfriend Chuckie's time-traveling van, but he's out here cosplaying every ECW legend he can. Pot and kettle, ya know.

The camera follows Nolee's gaze towards Ethan, who waves at Nolee though he still speaks on the phone. She waves back at Ethan as the camera pans back to Nolee. It's a brief moment of tenderness before she scoffs and looks back with a tough smirk.

Nolee: Drew, you're not in my league here, quite literally. I am the World Class Champion. I built myself up from nothing to be a champion. You and your boyfriends only became the champions by trickery and deceit. You're taking all the traits guys before you like Sabu and Sandman, hell, even like Jimmy Havoc, had but only the bad ones. You're not Jimmy Havoc. You're not even a bargain store Jimmy Havoc. You aren't worth the money Kai Anoai spent to pay your salary. You aren't worth a dime. But me? Well, I'm in the top one percent.

Nolee stands, crossing over to Ethan. He wraps one arm around her shoulders, pressing a kiss to her cheek as the camera fades to black.
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:18 pm

The camera fades in on the sounds of children playing, an interesting sight is the focus of the camera. Lucky Carson sitting on a bench with one of the NCWA doctors Emile Prior and on the bench next to that bench is the Rumor Mill's Peter Darwin. Peter looks bored as he checks his phone and Emile chats with Lucky, Peter finally puts his phone away before looking over at his bench neighbors with a frown.

Peter: Well this has been "fun", but it's about time I got Cam home.

Peter calls out for Cam and a little boy with black hair runs up to him. Peter smiles softly before scooping him up, looking indifferent as he looks back at the other two.

Peter: I guess we'll see you guys next time...

Cam: Bye Mr. Emile, bye Mr. Lucky.

Lucky: Bye Cam.

Lucky and Emile watch as Peter leaves with the boy, after a moment of silence Emile finally speaks up.

Emile: Hard to believe that Peter Darwin is a dad...

Lucky snorts softly.

Lucky: Hard to believe that such a sweet kid has such a jerk of a father.

Emile: I'd say it was a surprise he brought Cam to play, but having a little time to relax is always a plus as a single dad.

Lucky: I'd agree, but thankfully Rena still has her mama. You're doing a great job with Hannah though.

Emile gives a small smile.

Emile: Wouldn't trade my Hannah for the world, I'm blessed to have her.

Lucky: Yeah... I'm just glad Rena's mama and I are still friends, I'd hate to think of anyone taking her away...

Both men are quiet for a few moments before Lucky sighs.

Lucky: It's nice out here, but I feel like I should be getting ready for my match...

Emile: It's a single match this time isn't it?

Lucky: Yeah against that little shit Keaton from Ollipheist, little upstarts seem to think they deserve our titles. Looking forward to getting some revenge for that back attack.

Emile chuckles as Lucky just smirks.

Emile: They really pissed you off didn't they?

Lucky: Oh yes they did and they are going to regret it by time I'm through with them, you're going to be pretty busy patching up Keaton after the match Doc.

Emile shakes his head and huffs.

Emile: Please don't hurt anyone too badly; it's a lot of paperwork when you do.

Lucky: Not making any promises, but I guess I can try for a friend. I'm still kicking his ass though.

Lucky grins before laughing, Emile just shakes his head with a chuckle. Serena and a little girl with blond hair come running up to the two.

Serena: Daddy may Hannah and I get some ice cream?

Hannah: Please papa?

Lucky: I don't see why not, ice cream is perfect on a sunny day like this.

Emile: And you two have been very good today, I think we should.

Both girls cheer happily as Lucky picks up Serena, the camera fading out on Lucky and his daughter.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:29 am

The camera fades slowly in as the hard thumping of bass is heard, it's a large room with glass windows that overlook the party going on below. Couches and small tables litter the room, several people fill the space. An uncomfortable Remy sits on the couch farthest from the group and is dressed in a red button up shirt with a black vest, a noticeable difference from his normal t-shirt and hoodie. The next couch over has Jaxx, he's looking around the room as he sips his beer. Jaylee is sitting on the next couch between an attractive fella and a pretty girl, chatting away with a grin. Liv is sitting alone on one of the arms of the last couch, pouting as she twirls some hair around her fingers. The music grows louder for a moment before going back to a thumping and Jimmy Jacobs walks towards the couches, he has a taller dark haired man with him. Jimmy sits next to Liv and the man sits nearby, sitting makes it easier to see that it's Jimmy's former tag team partner Seth Rollins.

Seth: Not a bad set-up you've got going for you man... It's almost like Age of the Fall again, maybe a little less blood this time around.

Jimmy lets out a huff, almost pouting.

Jimmy: Not allowed to be as bloody as we were back then, we'd get in trouble if we'd bloody up someone and hung them over the ring... It would be fun though, but I'd have have to find a white jacket though to really make it worth my time.

Jaxx chuckles and speaks up.

Jaxx: It'd be too much work to hang them upside down boss, I like the idea of making them bleed though. Maybe we can even bring the spike again; it really worked well on DNR.

Jaylee smirks from where she is sitting.

Jaylee: You're just pissed because you got called boy, aren't you cousin?

Jaxx glares at her.

Jaxx: Caewch i fyny!

Jimmy: Children... Teasing each other should really wait until after we beat the Bullet Club, after all they already don't understand us. Calling us a cult, using such a dirty word to describe us... We don't promote worship or tell you what you have to do.

Liv: Heathens isn't a cult; we just offere people a chance to be who they really are. Without society's judgment shaming them for being different, is it really a bad thing?

Jimmy grins proudly at Liv.

Jimmy: I couldn't put it any better myself, don't you agree Remy?

Remy looks up and bites his lip before answering.

Remy: I guess... I mean it seemed like they believe that different must mean cult..

Jaylee: Does it really matter what they think? I thought what mattered was that we kick their asses.

Jaxx: Do we even care what they say about us? It doesn't matter to any of us what they think, we're here to fight.

Seth smirks at his friend.

Seth: Pretty loyal group of misfits you've got here.

Jimmy: Of course they are, I hand-picked them myself. They will always be far more loyal then any member of Bullet Club has ever been.

Liv: Always loyal.

Jaxx: You're the boss.

Jaylee: Aye.

Remy pauses before adding.

Remy: You helped me... I will never forget that...

Jimmy grins proudly as he wraps an arm around Liv's waist, the camera fading out quickly.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Not Resuscitate Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:38 am

[ The camera opens on a large, lavish apartment. The four members of Do Not Resuscitate sit in various spots around the room. Spike Trivet sits in a chair by the door top the kitchen, talking to someone off-screen, while Drew Parker is stretched out on the couch, and Chuck Mambo sits in the lap of Do Not Resuscitate leader Jack Sexsmith. ]

Unknown voice: She really doesn't know your history from what I hear, Drew.

Spike: She called him a bargain store 'avoc. Does she realize that Andrew has a win over the man she's trying to draw comparisons to? For someone who wants to drag up every bit of your past, she certainly hasn't done her research, has she?

Jack: Selective research ain't cute, boo-boo.

Drew: [ sits up slowly ] Frigid bitch thinks she knows me, but that little silver spoon-fed cunt won't ever come close to understandin' what we stand for. Ya wanna bring up PROGRESS? Fine, we'll go there. Yeah, they turned in to little sell-out bastards, that's exactly why the lads an' I left 'em behind. Ya wanna bring up ECDrew? That's cool. [he shrugs ] We'll go there, too. Those gimmicks existed in Attack. Do ya know what Attack is, princess? It's about comedy. It was a fuckin' joke — Jesus fuckin' christ. [ He runs a hand through his long hair ] Ya think that ya can throw my past up in my face and I'm gonna be ashamed of it or some shit? [ He turns to show his bare, scarred back to the camera ] I earned every single one of those, sweetheart. If ya think that I'm gonna back down from a spoiled little brat who has to establish herself based on who her daddy is, and the Tory bastard she's fuckin'...

Spike: Hey!

Drew: I'm sorry Triv, but he's a posh little bastard, and I wanna beat his face in — both their faces. I wanna pound them both into the mat until I shatter both of their pretty little faces, and their perfect little lives [ he smirks ] and do not resuscitate.

[  Drew stands to join the still unseen stranger in the kitchen, and the camera cuts to black ]

Do Not Resuscitate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Havoc Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:31 pm

[ The camera opens on the familiar surroundings of Jimmy Havoc's hospital room. Rosemary sits on the bed with him; her face is buried in his chest, her signature paint nowhere to be seen ]

Jimmy: 'lo, Joseph. I have to admit I've been waiting a long time for this one. I've wanted to be across the ring from you in one capacity or another for a long time now. You think everyone is overlooking you, Joey, but I'm not that fuckin' stupid. I know who you are, and I know very well what you're capable of.

Rosemary: Your words are interesting to us, though, dear Joseph. [ she sits up slightly, though not revealing her face to the camera ] You think that we would so quickly turn on our dear James? Abandon him so easily? A word of advice, dear, you step too close to us, and you just might become like that dear Bobbitt boy. [ she hisses ]

Jimmy: You think that your willingness to go to any length to beat me is supposed to be a threat?
[ he smirks ] You wanna sink to my depraved levels? C'mon then, Joey. I'll play. I don't think you'll like my games when you get there, but I'll play. Everybody thinks that me bein' in this place is somehow a weakness. [ he shakes his head ] Joey, all I'm learnin' t'do is tell people exactly what they want to 'ear. What you're steppin' in the ring with Joey, is a sober, clear-headed, master manipulator like you've never seen before. It's gonna take a lot more than some dick druids to bring you back when I'm done with you.

Voice offscreen: Havoc, pack up, transfer bus leaves in an hour.

[ Jimmy smirks and the camera cuts out ]
Jimmy Havoc
Jimmy Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:57 am

Keaton is seen sitting on a rather expensive looking sofa. His hair is combed back and he’s dressed in dark pants and a brown, long-sleeved shirt. Opposite him, in an arm-chair, sits a woman. Her hair is dark and she appears to be perhaps a few years younger than he is, but is dressed just as neatly in a knee-length skirt and a purple blouse. They appear to already be in the middle of a conversation.

Keaton: No, I don’t believe we should have Terryn present either Miss Bancroft. We need to demonstrate to everyone that we’re still a threat, whether separate or united within the ring. Too many jump to the conclusion that Tag Teams cannot operate individually and so are teamed up to be of any real skill… [he scoffs at the idea] That would be a disastrous mistake for any of our opponents to make. At least, disastrous for themselves. Excellent for us to capitalise on however.

Miss Bancroft: Please, call me Agatha. No need to be that formal when my father isn’t around. [she smiles mischievously] I will let him know we agree on the plan though. Terryn will be needed elsewhere after all. I do wish you luck against this… [she pauses, looking uncertain]

Keaton: [politely nods] ‘Lucky’. Lucky Carson I believe. Who...pardon the pun, seems to be rather out of luck! [he smiles as Agatha laughs] I doubt he’ll last long before getting hit by Mjolnir.

Agatha: [grins] Excellent. Now, the rest of the plan…

Keaton nods and the two continue talking as the scene fades.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum