National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area

+7
Peacock Rock
Wade Barrett
Jimmy Havoc
Westmore
Rae James
Limitless Smiles
Kai Anoai
11 posters

Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Empty We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area

Post by Kai Anoai Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:40 pm

Promos are due here by Nov 10th at midnight.

Last edited by Kai Anoai on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Empty Re: We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area

Post by Shea Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Egan is seen dressed in unusually dull colours to what he would normally wear. He is dressed in jeans and a red flannel shirt. On the back of the plastic armchair he's sitting on hangs a long, brown coat. On his feet are thick boots of the same brown. Opposite him is friend Seth, who is dressed in boardshorts, a white tank top, and the stereotypical Australian cork hat. On the floor, leaning against his chair, is an acoustic guitar.

Seth: So what're we doing this again for mate?

Egan: [chuckles] Halloween Pay-per-view. I bet nearly everyone else will do it 'spooky' so I thought, seeing as that's not my thing, I'll do it differently.

Seth: Yeah, I remember when I put on a horror movie once you-

Egan: [quickly] Shut it!

Seth mutters a sheepish apology. After a moment, he grins at Egan.

Seth: Lookin' very rural there mate.

Egan: [chuckles] Yes, well we have to dress to match a theme we've picked for the show. I figured seeing as the costume's a bit 'plain' compared to what everyone else will be doing, we'd give them a bit of a show. [he gestures to Seth's guitar] They should all know that us Brits love Skit shows, but they're also rather popular down in Australia.

Seth: Too right! Gotta love a good laugh. I always enjoy the ones that parody songs and movies.

Egan: Of course you do. [he laughs] That's exactly why I thought we'd do the same with my theme for the night...

On cue, Seth picks up his guitar and starts strumming the easy-going tune of Slim Dusty's 'G'day G'day'. After the brief intro, he begins singing, his Australian accent clearly audible.

Seth: G'day g'day, how ya goin', what d'ya know, well strike a light
G'day g'day, and how ya go-o-o-in'
Just say g'day g'day g'day and you'll be right
Isn't great to be an Aussie
Takin' a walk along the street
Lookin' in shops or buyin' a paper
Stoppin' and havin' a yarn with people that you meet
Down at the pub or at a party
Whenever you're stuck for what to say
If you wanna be dinky-di, why don't you give it a try
Look 'em right in the eye and say goo'day...

He pauses and glances at Egan who nods. Seth continues playing, this time Egan singing. His voice is soft, but better than he seems to believe, looking nervous.

Egan: G'day g'day, how ya goin', what d'ya know, well strike a light
G'day g'day, and how ya go-o-o-in'
Just say g'day g'day g'day and you'll be right...

Now Joey Ryan shows, they all go crazy
The guy sure likes to tease opponents too
The Yanks all freak when he pulls that 'pop' out
While Alex will shake your hand and say "how do you do"
Now watch out for a Letterbomb or I'll beat you
The Ref'll go for One and Two and Three!
Back in the land of the cockatoo, pole cats and the didgeridoo
There I met an Aussie, formed a team and had some laughs
G'day g'day, how ya goin', what d'ya know, well here we are
G'day Shel-ley, and Joey Ry-y-y-an
Just stay one, two and three and I'll be right!

The song trails off, the two laughing.

Seth: Sounding much more confident than with your match against Havoc.

Egan: [tenses] Yes, well he's... Not a fan of his style. Not at all. This is much more my thing! [he grins] I'm more 'April Fools' than 'Halloween' okay?

Seth: I know Flash. [he laughs] Dare I say 'You'll be right'?

He reaches out to pat Egan's shoulder.

Egan: [laughs] Go ahead. I quite enjoy the sense of humour you lot have, granted a lot of it is adopted British humour. I may joke about the match and my opponents, but it's quite  serious, being a Contender match for the World Class title and all. Both are quite talented, but then, so am I and I don't intend to lose! I'm not letting this opportunity slip away again!

Seth: No way. You'll get 'em, I'm sure. [he holds up his guiter] Shall we?

Egan nods and Seth starts playing again, this time both sing together.

Egan & Seth: It's a greeting that you'll hear across Australia
From Geraldton to Goulburn, Gundagai
It's as dinkum as the Dingo and the Dahlia
And you spell it with a G, apostrophe, a D-A-Y
Goo'day goo'day, how ya goin', what d'ya know, well strike a light

G'day Shel-ley, and Joey Ry-y-y-an'
Just stay one, two and three and I'll be right!
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Empty Re: We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area

Post by Westmore Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:25 am

It fades in as upbeat music plays and an image appears on the screen, a voice starts speaking.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Persona_5___calling_card_base_by_elmind_db6sdx3-pre

Voice: Sir Do Not Resuscitate, thieves of a championship you do not deserve. You have stolen the Syndicate titles, we are coming to right this wrong. We will take down both Limitless Smiles and Bullet Club at the Pay-Per-View to show you the future that is coming. The titles belong to us and all Heathens. From, The Phantom Thieves.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Full
(The costumes)

The screen then switches to a room; sitting in a chair fixing a mask to his face is Jimmy Jacobs. The room is filled with others wearing different masks, three are closer to Jimmy's chair then the others. A man with a skull mask to his right, a woman with a cat mask to his left and another woman in a goggle like mask draped over the back of his chair.

Jimmy: Well the most important part is finished; let's move on to the next step. Limitless Smiles and Bullet Club, they don't deserve a calling card. So they'll have to make do with a simple threat, after all they are merely guards in the way of the treasure we will steal. They aren't important to my plans, not when we have titles to win or a lost member to retrieve. Once we defend them we'll put our focus on Do Not Resuscitate and after that we go bring him back home... That's in the future though and we need to focus on the present, it wouldn't do at all to get too far head of ourselves.

A man in a fox mask walks over to Jimmy and the others, a slow grin spreading over the leader's face.

Jimmy: Perfect, you've finally decided then?

Jimmy's grin somehow managed to grow larger as the fox masked man nodded.

Jimmy: Then welcome, come and get to know some of your fellow Heathens.

Jimmy stands and wraps his arm around his shoulders, guiding him towards some of the other masked people. The man in the skull mask walks towards the camera, putting his hand over the lens and causing it to black out.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Limitless Smiles Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:58 pm

The camera opens up on a living room where a familiar tv theme song can be heard.

Kelani Johnson sits on the couch by Keith Lee, Matt Riddle sitting in a nearby chair. Kelani is dressed in a black t-shirt bearing Huey, Dewey, and Louie from the original Ducktales cartoon with gray pajama pants. Next to her, Keith is wearing a Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers top with black gym shorts. Kelani is sitting at a safe arm distance from Keith, but one leg is draped over his lap. In his chair, Matt has his feet resting on the table, dressed in a Darkwing Duck t-shirt and jeans. Colt Cabana enters the room, an armful of snacks and sodas, and wearing a Tailspin shirt with khaki shorts.

Colt: You three start without me?

Kelani: No, we got it paused! Sheesh, we're not heartless.

Colt sits between Kelani and Keith, moving her leg off of his lap. He hands Matt a bottle of soda before he sets Kelani's and Keith's in front of them and puts the snacks in the center of the table.

Keith: What episode we on?

Matt: Whatever Happened to Della Duck. You bros are gonna nerd out so bad.

The footage keeps rolling, showing the reaction for the episode. At the end, the tv is paused again and sniffling heard. While one would expect it to be Kelani, we see that Colt is the one sniffling and dabbing at his eyes. Keith claps him on the shoulder to comfort him.

Keith: On that note, I think we should discuss something else.

Matt: You know, bro, life really is like a hurricane here in the NCWA. One moment you can be at the top of the world, like champions, and the next you can be fighting to get there again, bro.

Keith: The important part is we have another chance to get our titles back. We just have to get past Heathens and-

Kelani: And the Bullet Club.

There is a pause amongst the group, no words but a shared expression. Each member of the team looks a little nervous.

Matt: Bullet Club is tough, sure, bro. Cody and Finn and Kenny are tough bros. I've only seen Arran, and I can tell he's a tough bro. Kenny, I've seen go hard against bros like Okada and Suzuki. He's tough. Never had the honor of fighting Cody or Finn, but those bros become champs everywhere they go. I just don't know-

Colt: Dia's tough. I trained her just like I trained you guys. I'm super proud, but she's an obstacle. She's their criminal mastermind. If I'm your Scrooge McDuck, she's the Flintheart Glomgold. She's mean and hard spirited in that ring. Cody's the Mark Beaks. He's young, and his head is in the clouds. With Dia's leadership, he can be dangerous. Kenny, Finn, and Arran are like F.O.W.L agents, thieves who wanna steal any win they can.

Kelani: Speaking of thieves, I know who the Heathen's would be.

Keith: Oh?

Matt, Colt, and Kelani give each other a chuckle, as if reading the other's mind, before starting.

Colt: Beagle Boys!
Kelani: Beagle Boys!
Matt: Beagle Boys, bro!

Keith: -laughs- Oh! Right! How could I forget?

Kelani: I mean, cuz like the Beagle Boys, they aren't very memorable. I mean, Heathens don't think we're worthy of a calling card. All they're thinking of is DNR, which is weird. I mean, we beat Heathens fair and square. DNR beat us via cheating. If DNR can beat us, well, then I'm sure they can beat Heathens. I just don't get why they think we're not worth the calling card.

Keith: It's cool, though. Like, you guys said you think they're the Beagle Boys. Why?

Kelani: Dumb as a box of rocks.
Colt: Not a single personality between them.
Matt: They're fucking annoying, bro.

Keith: So, who are we in this analogy?

Kelani: Well, Colt's Scrooge. He's the one who pulled us all here together. He's the one who teaches us, tutors us, and nurtures us. Plus, if Miss Banks is Glomgold, Colt's gotta be Scrooge.

Matt: You're Huey, Keith, bro. Huey's the smart bro, the leader. Sure, he can be a little...uptight. It's always for the best of the group. Plus, you're a nerd, bro. He's a nerd.

Colt: You're Dewey then, Matt. You're the daring one, the bold one. You always rush in to do amazing things. That's cool. We need that.

Keith: That leaves...

Kelani: Lemme guess, Webby?

Keith: Louie. Quick-witted, fast-talking. You're...you're the charming one who has their head in the clouds. The four of us, we're a family. And both the Bullet Club and the Heathens are gonna have to learn we can't be messed with.

The camera fades out on a shot of the four friends, the Ducktales theme song starting up again.

Limitless Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by Rae James Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:22 pm

The very first thing we see as the camera opens up is a shot of the moon and stars. As the camera pans down, we are aware of the cityscape in front of us. We are on the top of a tall building, and we can see a woman standing on the ledge of the building. She's dressed in a way that most 90's kids would recognize. Blonde hair is tied into two pigtails at either side of her head, held up by two red jewels. The top that the woman is wearing looks like a white sailor top with a blue collar and a giant red bow in the center. The skirt the woman wears is short and blue, with the red boots going up to her knees. To accessorize the outfit is a gold circlet with a moon in the center, a red choker, and long white gloves. When the woman turns around, we see that it is NCWA Maverick Division Champion Rae James.

Rae: I've always loved the stars. Always. I mean, look at the very first promo I cut here in the NCWA. I quoted Annie Jump Cannon, "let people look to the stars for comfort." The more things change, the more they stay the same, right?

She chuckles and gestures down to the outfit she's wearing, a smile across her lips.

Rae: It felt right for so many reasons. Not just the way I'm coming full circle, but because of the kind of character Sailor Moon is. She's always been someone I've related to. I think it was that she was a strong woman who was never afraid to be feminine. Usagi, known as Serena in the English dub, used her love and compassion and heart to do what she needed. She was whiny at first, sure, but she grew as a hero. Just like I've developed as a competitor.

As Rae's heels click on the stone ledge of the building, we can hear her singing to herself.

Rae: Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight...

She stops and turns to face the camera again.

Rae: Fighting evil by midnight. Guess that fits the situation. I don't think that Remy's evil. Not really. Remy has so much kindness and love in his heart. I can see it inside of him, in the way he reacts to us in that ring. He's a kind man. The issue is...well...it's Heathens. They, and by they I mean Jimmy Jacobs, thinks he can control Remy. He's got some kinda hold on Remy. Remy is...he's too good for them. Not saying that Jimmy isn't talented, but Remy is so much better than anything they have.

Rae runs a hand through the lower part of one of her ponytails, her thoughts not clear on her face.

Rae: Remy, I know what it's like to fall under someone's thumb. I...well...I wasn't always as strong as I am now. Hell, I wasn't always a wrestler. When I started my career...I was a manager. I was a manager to my ex-husband Enzo Amore. He controlled me. He hurt me. I...I left him. I became a champion when I left him, my first taste of gold. I'm proof you can get out of that dangerous situation. Winning love by daylight. Love doesn't have to be just romantic. The love of a friend, one good friend, can change that. Let me be that friend.

She takes a deep breath, licking her lips nervously.

Rae: Never running from a real fight. I know that I play best when I'm the under dog. I'm not that here. I've got the fire on my back with Remy's eyes on my title. I'm feeling confident. I won't let Remy take what I have worked so hard to get. Remy, I hope you bring your real game. Me? I'm bringing my all.

As the scene fades out, with Rae facing the cityscape, we can hear the Sailor Moon theme playing on the wind.

She will never turn her back on a friend
She is always there to defend
She is the one on whom we can depend
She is the one named Sailor...

Rae James
Rae James

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:30 am

The scene fades in on a shot of a sandy beach, gentle waves brushing against the shore with a lighthearted guitar tune adding to the calming scene. After the opening guitar chords, a soft voice can be heard.

Do you hear me,
I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my...

The tune and the lyrics fade out, leaving an unsettling echo. A wind is heard, gradually building to sound like a hurricane as waves crash against the shore, followed by a familiar-sounding cry of "No!"
The scene cuts to a wooded area, an old school-like building in the background. A dramatic string chorus of music starts building up, footsteps head offscreen, crunching on leaves. In the music, a choir of children begin to sing in another language.

Miz walks on screen, looking a bit different to usual. His pants are a light brown colour and he has a long-sleeved white shirt underneath a grey t-shirt featuring some sort of skull themed design. His hair is not styled, but instead poking out from under a striped, grey beanie. In one hand, he's carrying a metal baseball bat.

Miz: Bet you losers thought I was going to go with the lame, not spooky theme, didn't you? Well you're wrong. Just like you're usually always wrong about me. You think I'm going to put up with your shit Barrett? Think I'm going to just lie down and let you win? How many years have we been trying to get the better of each other in the ring now? Those stupid Bookers at the 'E couldn't handle free material to use, even if it went and punched THEM in the face!

He rubs a hand along his jaw, where Wade had punched him at the previous show.

Miz: Bet you think it's hilaaaarious that your minion cheated me out of a win. How is it you lot have even been able to get wins on me? Ah yes, by cheating. [he scoffs at the idea] Fancy borrowing my old tag partner? He was pretty good at messing up matches we could easily have won. Not that I'm saying I'm easy to beat when you don't cheat. Unlike you, I can actually keep up with the likes of John Cena, without a big gang of guys in giant, yellow Nerd letters...  And...and you think I would want a choice of backing out of this? Really? You really think I'd back out of a chance to shut up that big, bragging mouth of yours? Oh no. I've waited too long for this. I WILL get you back for that cheap shot, and Scurll too for his fake umbrella attack.

The camera zooms out a bit as he does a few practice swings with the baseball bat. It's clear he has experience with the item and could do some serious damage with it if given the chance.

Miz: Bet your stupid, boring mind is wondering 'what the bloody hell is he dressed as?' huh? [he laughs] Just this awesome pair of games, based on horror movie tropes. Student goes missing after staying back late from school, friends go looking for him at night and accidentally uncover their Principals secret lab and unleash his mutated experiments... [he swings the bat again] I decided to go with an outfit based on the character Stan. My gaming friend always tried to say I reminded him of the original one to disappear, Kenny, but I disagree, especially by the second installment.

He cringes at the thought.

Miz: Sure, Kenny has some of the hotheaded attitude, but Stan puts up with a LOT of shit. He has it just as tough as Kenny, both get infected by the experiments and are at risk of mutating, but Stan doesnt wuss out and give in. No, he puts up with everything that's thrown at him. He fights back against everything that's thrown at him, including friends turning against him, and overcomes it all. Sound familiar?

He gestures to himself with one hand.

Miz: Now that buisness is taken care of...I have other things to do.

He smirks before walking offscreen.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:15 am

The camera slowly fades in as the sound of energetic music plays on loop in the background; a guitar is also playing along to the music. Remy Brooks is sitting, his head down as he focuses on the strings he is playing. He finishes the loop before looking up with a shy smile and carefully puts his guitar down, picking up a hat with a pokéball design. As he puts the hat on the camera gets a better look at his costume, from shirt, vest and cargo pants to the red scarf around his neck. Unlike the previous show Remy looks comfortable, like he's in his element and happy.

Remy: You know I've probably gone through over fifty different ideas before I finally decided on the male protagonist of Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. I like all the different Pokémon player characters; they always have cool designs. My favorite is still Red from the original games, probably because they were my first games in the series. I was tempted to pick him, but when I thought about it... Well any of the protagonists from the games would have been fun to pick, but I picked this one because of my opponent.

Remy picks up a Nintendo DS and shows the screen to the camera, it is the battle screen against the Champion Cynthia from Pokémon Diamond.

Remy: I picked this one because Rae is the Champion of our division and my favorite champion was always Cynthia, she had a great team. Her design was so unique and I always found myself working extra hard for the battle against her. Honestly I feel the same way about Rae, well substitute team for moves and it's the same thing for me. Which means I'm going to put in the same hard work that I do when I play Pokémon Diamond.

He looks one last time at DS before closing it and leaning back against his seat.

Remy: I'm not even sure I deserve this title shot, but I'm extremely grateful for it. I feel like... I need to win this match, I need to prove something... To Jimmy, to Heathens and to myself... I need to prove that I'm good enough to be in this match, even if I can't win. I was hired because someone backed me, told the boss I was good and now I want to show them that it is true.

Remy sighs, insecurity and doubt showing in his eyes.

Remy: Jimmy really did start out wanting to help people like me, Liv, Jaylee and Jaxx. The cousins have had trouble getting hired into companies because they don't get along with people they see as stupid and that leads to fights. Liv was too shy too even find a wrestling school, it was pure chance that Jimmy found her. I've talked about how Jimmy helped me before, it's the whole reason I'm here.

Remy closes his eyes and continues.

Remy: I'm beginning to see that Heathens isn't the place I need to be right now, it's not good for me anymore and I might need to move on in my career. Maybe winning the title is just the step I have to take, if I can win then maybe I can really stand on my own. Let the things I love show in my wrestling again...

Remy pauses before opening his eyes again, a cautious and hopeful look replaces the doubt.

Remy: I guess we'll have to see what happens at the show, I'll bring my best Rae and I hope you're ready.

He gives a small smile before picking up a toy Pokéball and posing as the camera fades out.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Latest?cb=20131102165650

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:20 pm

There is a sound like ancient horns, constant, eerie. A gradual awareness of a quiet tap-tap-tapping, almost like a timer. Rhythmic clanging sounds slowly come into the mix, almost like swords scraping on each other. A beautiful, but haunting female voice is heard singing in an old tongue as the scene fades in on a misty lakeside. It is evening, stars starting to appear in the darkening sky. Sitting on the sandy edge of the lake is a small, wooden replica of a Viking boat and in it lay two wooden figures that look suspiciously like the Warriors Tommy and Lucky.
The camera slowly zooms out from the boat to show Terryn and Keaton, both dressed in a tunic, pants, and boots. Keaton's tunic is a deep, almost blood red, while Terryn's is a dark green. Keaton also wears a fur cloak, fastened with a pin that resembles the dragon pattern from his usual wrestling gear. Both have dark coloured war paint on their faces and Terryn holds a spear and a shield decorated with his Celtic dragon motif. Keaton holds a longbow, a quiver hung at his waist. A short distance away, a small fire burns in a ring of stones.

Terryn: Beidh an Tiarna leat agus b'fhéidir go bhfanfaidh tú i síocháin.

Carefully, Terryn uses the blunt end of the spear to nudge the Warriors on their boat, onto the water. They watch silently as the boat slowly drifts out towards deeper water. Terryn turns and carries the spear to the fire, burying it point-first in the ground nearby and instead crouches to pick up a wooden stick, wrapped at one end with cloths. He dips this end into the fire until it lights. Slowly, he walks back to Keaton, who has since pulled out an arrow, the end wrapped with a light cloth. He holds it out towards Terryn, who holds the burning torch to the cloth-tipped arrow until it lights. Carefully, Keaton readys the arrow, drawing it back. He fires. The camera turns towards the lake, where the little Warriors boat is shown to be hit by the flaming arrow, causing it to catch fire.
Both Terryn and Keaton bow their heads.

Keaton: May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sunshine warm upon your face. May the rains fall upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand. [he pauses for a moment] Goodbye, Champions...

Terryn: Your time was short, but no longer shall you hold those belts. If only you were more like real Warriors.

Keaton: I suppose, for the dear Princess, WE shall be the Warriors, her Champions. We're only a Ragnarok away now.

He smirks. The camera cuts to a close up of the Warriors in their boat, slowly turning to ash on the misty waters.

Spoiler:
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:55 pm

The camera fades as a music plays in the background, some may recognize it as the main theme from the movie Pacific Rim. The camera focuses on a bench in front of a large Jaeger head, NCWA tag team champion Tommy Hart is currently working on strapping on white leg armor as his fellow tag team champion Lucky Carson walks towards him. He's in a matching white Ranger suit and his hair is pulled back for once, the helmet tucked underneath his arm. Tommy grins as he finishes and stands, picking up his own helmet.

Lucky: I've got to admit, these suits are kind of comfortable.

Tommy: Of course they are, she knows what she's doing. She's never let us down in the past and she wouldn't let us down now.

Lucky: Remind me to cook your sister a thank you dinner. She more than deserves it after helping us out with this.

Tommy chuckles softly at that.

Tommy: Trust me, she'll be reminding me after she watches our promo. Are you ready to explain to our lovely fans why we decided to go with our theme?

Lucky just grins at Tommy as he chuckles.

Lucky: You mean besides the fact that we see these two as Kajiu sized assholes? I figured I'd let you explain the science fiction, after all it's your specialty and plus you do speak the language of asshole better than I do Brat.

Tommy's grin grows before he laughs.

Tommy: You know me so well, I suppose most would assume we picked this theme because of my love of sci-fi or because we see this as a big battle. But neither of those would be true, at least not in the big picture. There is lots of media about giant mecha out there, many far more beloved then the one we picked. Gundam, Transformers and Metal Gear... Countless others we could have picked from, but in my humble opinion none of these would have fit.

Lucky let's out a small snort at Tommy's claim of being humble.

Tommy: They all lack the most important thing, they lack teamwork. You see Jaeger's are built to run by partners, people who can drift together and no other team in this whole company can drift like Warriors can. No other team here is drift compatible, no other team can share a headspace like Lucky and myself. You have teams that get along, but in the long run they'd be better off fighting alone. You have those that could do well together and even make something of a name together, but in the end they'll regret not striking out on their own. Either of these two could fit Ollipheist, hell they fit just about every team here. But then you have team's like us, in the ring we're one hell of a machine and we prove it every match. We are the best tag team in the whole company and nobody can prove otherwise.

Lucky: There is a reason we are the first NCWA tag team champions and after the show we will continue to be the only tag team champions. Keaton already knows how it feels to lose to me, hopefully he's smart enough to make sure Terryn is ready to lose as well. They aren't ready to face off against Warriors, they aren't ready to hold our titles.

Tommy: We're not ready to let our belts go, not when we've made a promise to keep them and that's a promise we aren't willing to break. Maybe when we want a break we'll give Ollipheist another shot, but until then they'll just have to wait.

Tommy smirks at his partner as they both put on their helmets together, turning to walk off screen together and leaving the camera to fade away on the shot of the Jaeger.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Pacific-Rim-Jaeger-Ranger-Drivesuit-Helmet-3D-Printable-Model-print-file-stl-do3d-02-600x600

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:49 pm

You awoke me (Fight fire)
Unleashed the fire in my heart (With fire)
I will dance and I'll defeat them (My flame's)
Through the light and the dark (More bright)
Your mistake was to (The moon)
Underestimate my power (Is my fuel)
Won't let go of the fight (Get lost)
Til tomorrow's mine (In my tide)
I will ignite
Dancin' through the fire around me
I'll never stop
You'd better hide
Now I'm in the mood for a fight (Better watch out here I come)
You won't know what hit you
When I spin around
Leave you in my dust
Then bang bang
Down down again
It's my desire
Going for the win
Tomorrow Is Mine
You better run (Better run)
Don't wait here I come no (Grab your gun... Fire)
The fuel in my fire won't run dry (Endless supply)
It burns bright
And you better hide (Take a hike)
I came for a fight, yeah (Truth you'll find is)
Until Tomorrow Is Mine (Victory's mine)

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Ddf62e9ae5d2bf8a9b4d8ed19b7f2252--bad-azz-gamer-girls

The camera fades in as music plays in the background, Immortal Angels posing against the lights. Dani steps forward first, long white hair and red jumpsuit standing out. Ivelisse smirks as she strolls forward as well in a black and white jumpsuit of her own, short black haired wig covering her long hair. Ivelisse grins at her tag team partner, Dani chuckles softly before teasing her.

Dani: Told you that you would look good in your costume, I'm sure your Cheshire will agree when he sees you tomorrow Mio caro.

Ivelisse laughs and shakes her head.

Ivelisse: So that's why you insisted on the costumes, just to make that joke.

Dani grins proudly as she poses with the prop gun.

Dani: Only one of three reasons, the second was because the characters are badass and fun.

Ivelisse: And the third reason?

Dani: Because the music from the second game is a perfect message to send to the boys of the tag team division. Tomorrow is ours, they've underestimated us for far too long.

Ivelisse points one of her guns at the camera.

Ivelisse: Peacock Rock better run, they won't know what hit them if they show up. That title shot is ours, we deserve it more then any of the others and we're going for the win at the show.

Dani: Tomorrow belongs to the Immortal Angels. Bang Bang.

Ivelisse: Let's dance.

Both girls lift a leg to kick, aiming the guns on their heels at the camera as it quickly goes to black.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:30 am

Voice: Stray... Stray...

The camera slowly fades in as the sound of someone singing to themselves is heard. The voice stops at a knock on the door, Alex Shelley smiles as he walks over to the door. He's dressed seemingly simple with a jacket and jeans, but his hair is longer. He opens the door and welcomes in his best friend Chris Sabin. Chris has an over sized yellow hoodie and stylized dog collar, he grins as he steps into the room.

Chris: You know I think it might be called cheating when you just use your group Halloween costume idea for your promo.

Alex: Its not cheating when I had the idea for my promo first, it just also happened to be a cool idea for Halloween. Besides it's been one I've always wanted to do and now I finally get to do it, Wolf's Rain was an awesome show.

Chris chuckles and sits in a nearby chair.

Chris: Well at least Jay agreed to be part of our nerd pack, I don't think we could have gotten your rookie to wear leather. Still surprised you didn't ask your boyfriend to join in.

Alex: Yeah Dante would be far too shy to wear a crop cut shirt... I thought about it, but...

Alex rubs the back of his neck.

Alex: I don't want to be weird or rush anything... It's only been a few months since Arty and I started seeing each other, I don't want to mess up... Besides you guys took all the cool characters and I'm not making him be one of the girls.

Chris chuckles and shakes his head.

Alex: Besides he's got a cool costume for the party already, you'll see later. Right now I need to focus on the upcoming match.

Chris: It's a triple threat match right?

Alex: Yeah, against that idiot Egan and the creep Joey. Not my ideal opponents, but I guess I'll deal with them if it gets me a title shot.

Chris: Of course you have Egan again, at least everyone already knows just how you feel about him. And you're still annoyed with Ryan for that match against Dante...

Alex: Yeah, I suppose I could consider myself lucky... I don't care about what either of them say about me and so I don't have to watch either of their promos. I'd say that's a win for me, so all I need to do is to win the match and it'll be perfect. It'd be a win for all the NCWA fans around the world.

Chris: It would be a win for your boyfriend too than?

Chris laughs as Alex fights down a redness in his cheeks.

Alex: Asshole... Maybe I can still talk Jay into wanting to switch costumes with you.

Alex grins as he turns the tables on his friend.

Alex: Come on, it's almost time for the party, let's finish getting ready.

Chris nods and stands up, leaving the room. Alex smiles and shakes his head before quietly singing to himself again as the camera fades out.

Alex: Stray...

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Latest?cb=20190529032214

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Blog1

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Havoc Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:31 pm

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area Sweeneytodd-046

[ The camera opens on a pitch-black room as a soft, cheery male voice sings into the emptiness ]

I have sailed the world,
Beheld its wonders
From the Dardanelles,
To the mountains of Peru,
But there's no place like London!
No, there's no place like London...Mr. 'avoc?

[ A soft, almost angelic light envelops the man who we now see is fellow PROGRESS alum, Mark Andrews as an arm wraps around his shoulders from the shadows. A familiar foreboding voice continues on. ]

Jimmy: You are young...
Life has been kind to you.
You will learn.

[ The light dims again to show a flickering projector behind the pair before we really get the chance to see Jimmy's attire. What we can see in the little light we have is the straight razor pressed to Mark's neck. His breathing increases in panic ]

Jimmy: There's a hole in the world like a great black pit
And the vermin of the world inhabit it

[ The projector quickly flashes up images of those like Jimmy himself, Do Not Resuscitate member Drew Parker and current PROGRESS Wrestling Proteus Champion Paul Robinson. Each shows the man in question covered in blood ]

Jimmy: And its morals aren't worth what a pig can spit
And it goes by the name of London...

[ The projector flashes clips of several Brexit news clippings and Tory rallies ]

Jimmy: At the top of the hole sit a privileged few
Making mock of the vermin in the lower zoo
Turning beauty to filth and greed...

[ The projector flashes through several more images again. This time of Do Not Resuscitate member Spike Trivet, several local London politicians of the Tory variety, and Jimmy's former best friend, Zack Sabre Jr. The last photo lingers, it is one of Jimmy's current rival, Nolee Angle. He glances back at it before he steps forward into the light as it rises over the room again. He wears a pair of dingy, stained dress pants, suspenders, and a white button-down, the top two buttons left unbuttoned. ]

Jimmy: Now, I know yer, not a Londoner, but we all know exactly where in this lit'le metaphor you'd fit if you were, princess.

[ The last word is spoken with a sneer, and he presses the straight razor down against Mark's neck, causing the man to whimper. ]

Mark: M-Mister 'avoc...

[ Jimmy pulls the razor away, making a slashing motion in the air as he steps forward. ]

Jimmy: I too have sailed the world and seen its wonders,
For the cruelty of men is as wondrous as Peru
But there's no place like London!

A pretty lit'le thing like you wouldn't last more than a minute in my London. Without your daddy, or your precious lit'le meal ticket to protect you.
[ he smirks ] But my Scottish rose took care of that, now didn't she?

[From off-screen we hear Rosemary sing ]

Rosemary: Seems an awful waste...
Such a nice, plump frame
Wot's 'is name has...
Had...Has!

[ Jimmy reaches down to pull Rosemary and Izzy onto what we now understand to be the stage the stands upon. Izzy begins to dance with him as she sings. ]

Izzy: The history of the world, my love --
Is those below serving those up above!
How gratifying for once to know
That those above will serve those down below!

[ Rosemary pulls Mark Andrews into her arms and dances with him as Jimmy continues to dances with their protege. The camera fades out on the pairs as Rosemary hums softly. ]

Rosemary: These are probably the worst pies in London...
Jimmy Havoc
Jimmy Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:50 pm

The scene fades in on Serena, outfitted in a knee-length dress. The top half is white, with a yellow scarf tied around the neck. Meanwhile, the skirt is a light purple and she wears brown boots. Her hair hangs loosely around her shoulders and her hands are clasped together as she stands humming quietly in a field.
Soon, boots are heard crunching in the grass and Ted walks on screen, dressed in a green hat and tunic, white long-sleeved shirt and close-fitting pants underneath. He is clearly the Hero of Time, to those familiar with the games. He nods at Serena, who stops humming. The camera pans across as Ted gestures to his left, revealing Aileen and Lara.
Aileen wears her hair in a bun, sapphire coloured earrings hanging from her ears. She wears a pale blue top that leaves her middle bare, the long sleeves having wavy fabric hanging from the ends, decorated with darker blue patterning. Her shorts are the same light blue as her top and have a ruffled skirt hanging only down the back, again decorated with the darker blue. She has matching light blue boots up to her knees.
Lara is dressed in a short, sleeveless white top. She has light pink, harem style pants and her boots are red. Her hair is in a high ponytail, with a red gem-like decoration at the base and she has a yellow-tinted eyeshadow.

Ted: [nervous grin] Ready to fight some monsters?

Lara: You bet!

Aileen: [huffs, hands on her hips] They don't scare me.

Serena: [a little uncertain] I want to try, but...

Lara: Girl, this is why YOU are the horse lady. [she rolls her eyes]

Ted: Malon. Kindhearted, wants to help, but...

Lara: [mutters] Needs it herself.

Ted: [frowns] Look, she needs to work more on the confidence, yeah but she isn't helpless. Like I was when we started. I was pretty nervous, doubted myself a lot more. Hell, if it wasn't for Odessa and Carlisle...and partly also Egan, I'd still be a mess every time a match was coming up.

Lara: True. [she turns to Serena] Sorry. [after a moment] So my lady?

Ted: Nabooru. Starts off as an outsider. Seems cold at first, but is actually pretty cool. [he gives a small smile] And definitely not one to back down from a fight, she leads a group of female warriors.

Lara: [grins] Nice. And Aileen's?

Aileen: [smiles] Ruto. She's actually a fish lady... a Zora Princess. A  little bossy, to be honest, but not afraid to go ahead and take care of things herself. But also willing to cooperate with the Hero to get things done. Team work is super important.

The others nod, all agreeing. A violin tune is heard off to the side, the camera panning across to show Odessa is the one playing. She too is dressed up, wearing a blue and white bodysuit, white scarf and boots. Her curly hair is brushed across to cover one eye.

Ted: [smiles] And then there's Sheik. The mysterious woman who awakens the Hero, helps him find his courage and guides him to awaken his allies so that they can work together to stop the evil threatening their world. While we may not have a literal giant Pig monster, or some evil floating hands or something to fight...we certainly have our own 'monsters' to take care of.

Lara: Definitely disturbing in their own right, that DNR.

Serena: Bloody terrifying more like. But I will not back down. This is our chance to really prve ourselves as a group.

Aileen: A chance at the Syndicate titles! Not gonna lie, it'll be a hard one to win. They're tough, they're violent...and also much more experienced. But we can still do this.

Ted: [nods] We'll certainly give it our all. It's nice, being able to prove ourselves even when we lose, but I'd really love to get a hold of those belts and finally silence all those assholes who just laugh everytime they're up against us. The crowd may love us, but I'm certainly nt feeling that from our opponents. The exception being Limitless Smiles...who also tend to get laughed at.

Aileen: [frowns] But not for their actual jokes. I totally get what you mean though. I'm tired of being a joke. A bit of pre match nerves does not mean we're incapable of winning,  or even perfoming well.

Lara: No, it means WE give a shit about the fans and want to put on a good show for them.

Serena: Means we've put a lot of effort into getting this far so soon. People assume that we've just been thrown in, just because, even though we're new.

Odessa stops playing and walks over, calm and graceful as always.

Odessa: You were all picked for a reason. Fresh faces who showed real talent early on. With personalities fan can enjoy and...unlike your opponents, even relate to.  I have faith that you can win. Draw on your inner Power, the Courage to overcome your fears, use your Wisdom to outsmart them. [she smirks]

Aileen: [raises an eyebrow at Odessa] I thought it was Ted who picked this theme, but I'm seriously starting to question that... [she chuckles before jokingly adding] If we keep this up, maybe we can befriend Mister Executive from the other Syndicate. But he seems far too distracted to even worry about what we're doing.

Odessa: Do not waste time worrying about such things. We must put aside our personal quarrels and feelings towards others in the roster. Stay focused. You CAN do this. You CAN win.

She looks pointedly at Serena before tucking her violin and its bow under one arm, holding out her free hand. The others nod and each put a hand in, looking determined.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:52 pm

Darkness fills the outside landscape that we see before we are entirely sure where we are. Two unknown silhouettes are seen standing under a bridge, the aura dark and foreboding. As we come closer, we can see certain aspects in greater detail. Both men are wearing black bowler hats with white button-up shirts, white pants, and white suspenders. As the two figures stop, we can see who the figures are. The smaller, with an umbrella over his shoulder, is shown to be Marty Scurll. The taller, with his left eye bearing an intricate eyeliner is Wade Barrett.

Wade: What does God want? Does God want goodness or the choice of goodness? Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him?

Wade chuckles and removes his hat, gesturing down to the outfit he's wearing.

Wade: Famous words from Alex DeLarge. As an actor, you're quite familiar with Alex DeLarge, aren't you Mizanin? If not, let me elaborate. Alex DeLarge is the lead character of a wonderfully dark movie by the brilliant Stanley Kubrick. It's dark and grimy and violent, well, ultra-violent. Ultra-violence...it fits how I feel about Micheal Mizanin.

Wade smirks as the camera shows us something other than the dark landscape of Wade and Marty standing side-by-side. Instead, it is black and white footage showing a young, fresh-faced Wade Barrett. It seems that Wade is standing toe-to-toe with someone who we see is a younger Miz. Miz pushes Wade's shoulder, obviously berating the rookie, who stares on in disbelief as the footage cuts back to where Marty and Wade stand.

Wade: Do you remember, Mizanin? Do you remember the first meeting of us NXT rookies? You hated your own rookie, let alone the rest of us. Was it jealousy, Micheal? Hm? Did you see us as an imposing threat? God knows without the higher brass taking a liking to you; you wouldn't have been allowed the few chances the 'E gave you. Unlike you, I was never a suck-up. I prefer my emotions to be real, raw. I couldn't be the man who sucks-up to Hunter and Vince while others like me suffer. It's why I left to somewhere that would let me make the suffering as actual pain.

The camera then shows the footage of the attacks leading up to this moment, from both sides. The grainy black and white footage is interspersed with a blood-red flash at the start of every new attack. The last flash brings us to Wade and Marty standing side-by-side.

Wade: It's been a war, Micheal, and this is the final battle. You seem to think I'm afraid of your insults. Yes, my career has been made with others. The Nexus kicked that off. A group of rookies who knew their mentors cared nothing for them chose to take back their lives. The Corre felt the same. And Martin? Martin here is one of the few men in the industry who realized I still had potential within me. Do I value them all? Yes. But do I need them? No.

There is a pause from Marty, who turns to Wade, looking conflicted.

Marty: What?

Wade: I don't need to be in a team for my career to be valid. As much as I value your friendship and your belief in me, we both know that we do just as well as singles wrestlers. The difference between Micheal and us, Martin, is that no one has his back. Other than his beloved Casey, no one can stand to be in the same room as him for more than a few minutes. He has no friends. He has no allies. Micheal braves this ultra-violent world alone.

Wade chuckles, pacing for a moment as he throws glances at the camera. Though Marty has been appeased, there is a look in his eyes that cannot be deciphered.

Wade: Ultra-violent. I keep bringing up that phrase. Do you know what it means, Micheal? Both in the book and movie versions of A Clockwork Orange, ultra-violence is the term Alex DeLarge applies towards his and his droogs violent acts. Acts so depraved that the devil himself would disapprove. I saw you swinging that pretty little bat, Micheal. You seemed skilled with it. If you want to play by violent means, that's fine. Just know that when you are a finely tuned weapon, Micheal, you don't need pretty little toys. All you need is your own brand of ultra-violence.

Wade stops, looking over his shoulder with a deadly smirk.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacock Rock Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:32 pm

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area 3009cea0adc7fc5e?w=1600&h=900&crop=1

The camera opens on what appears to be a deserted castle foyer. A gilded age elevator is off to one side of the hall that we can see. On the other side is a set of large oak doors. The doors are pushed open to reveal a large throne room with a familiar-looking set of people sitting near the throne. In the throne sits Dalton Castle. He is wearing black eyeliner and eyeshadow with his lips painted red. In place of his usual ring gear, Dalton is wearing a black corset decorated with sequins, a black pair of boyshorts with garters attached to black fishnet stockings, and a pair of high heeled shoes. There is a strand of pearls around his neck, and his gloves match his corset. Next to him, on the left, stands Rockstar Spud. His outfit is bright, on par for Spud's usual look. A gold top hat with a black band sits on his head, sparkling almost as much as the gold suit jacket he's wearing. A giant red bowtie sits around his neck. His top is a sequined mesh of colors, his shorts black with colorful stripes. Much like Dalton, he is wearing a pair of heels. His makeup is also done, daring red lipstick and black eyeliner. To the back and right of Dalton are The Boys, both dressed in gold short shorts.

Dalton: -smirks- How you do, I see you've found my faithful home away from home. Spud and I have been waiting for you.

Dalton turns and stands, striding on the heels as if he's very comfortable to be wearing them. The Boys stride behind him, with Spud at his side, who walks a little shakier as if he's not used to the heels.

Spud: You have such confidence in these heels! I wish I was as comfy.

Dalton: It takes time. You'll have it down by the show.

Spud: You mean you want us to wrestle in these?

Dalton: Only if you feel comfortable. After all, this match is too important to lose.

Spud: -nods- We're facing the Immortal Angels again, right?

Dalton nods and snaps, The Boys pushing open the heavy oak doors to lead back towards the elevator.

Dalton: Oh yes, and I just shiver with antici...

There is a long pause before Dalton continues.

Dalton: pation.

Spud: We've not got the best track record with Dani and Ivelisse. They're strong women. That doesn't mean this will go the same. I mean, anyone can win on any given day. We've been trying to be stronger, faster. Better. I've been in the gym with you for far too long to let them beat us again.

Dalton: The importance here is that we focus our talents on the right woman. I think I would be better off concentrating on Ive. I'm the bigger of the two of us. She's the stronger of the two of them. I'll be on her like my namesake, the peacock. Have you ever seen an angry peacock? They don't let go of their prey until they feel good and ready. I'm not going to stop until Spudsy and I get what we want.

Spud: Immortal Angels seem to believe they're the underestimated members of the roster. We try to be as well-loved as the rest of the teams, but somehow no one seems to think we belong. Dalton is a former Ring of Honor World Champion off of Cody Rhodes. I am a former Impact X-Division Champion off of Low-Ki. We're not as weak as the lot of you think we are. We are in sync together, ready to fight. Dalton and I are on the same page. That page is flipped to winning the titles, be it off of Ollipheist or off of Warriors.

The quartet gets on the elevator, which leads down to what appears to be a secret lab. Dalton strides into the center of the room, a smirk across his face. There is a swell of music before Dalton starts to sing.

Dalton: Such an effort
If the division only knew of our plans
In just two wins
We can make us the chaaaaamps

The camera fades out on Dalton looking strong beside Spud, with The Boys standing strong behind them in the small lab.

Peacock Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Joey Ryan Sun Nov 10, 2019 12:15 am

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Promo Area How-To-Draw-Johnny-Bravo-Main-1170x904

The scene before us is that of a nightclub, the music thumping hard as we see a familiar face at the bar. Dressed more conservatively than usual, in a black t-shirt and blue jeans is Joey Ryan. He seems to be flirting with a woman at the bar who does not seem interested. He winks, and she slaps him across the face.

Joey: -as he rubs his jaw- She digs me.

He sips a pina colada, a pink umbrella sticking out from the glass. The slap to the face doesn't seem to have fazed him. He licks his lips, an almost euphoric look on his face.

Joey: There's nothing sweeter than the taste of a nice pina colada, except maybe the taste of a lil mama's lips. Halloween is the time for hookups too. No one can tell who the lil cat they've hooked up with looks like. The anime girl you're lusting for may just be the sweet and nerdy girl down the street.

He gestures to the simple outfit he wears, a smirk on his face.

Joey: Myself? I've always liked to be out in the open, to present myself in all my studly glory. Johnny Bravo isn't too far out from the actual Joey you see every week. Handsome, strong, a catch for any lady. -smirks- But I've got some catching of my own to be doing, don't I?

He crosses to a booth in the back, sitting with his arms draped across the back of his seat. One leg props itself on his knee while the other is propped on the table.

Joey: I have a shot at the number one contendership for the NCWA World Class title. That's a feat for me, considering no other company every had the...well...the balls for it. I'm a world-renowned wrestler who's wrestled some of the best in the world. I've wrestled the best in the world from Candice LaRae to Frankie Kazarian to Brian Cage! I've beaten some of them, but I've proved myself against all of them. It would be different if my opponents for the week were different, stronger, but let's look at who I've got.

He shifts in his seat, trying to get more comfortable.

Joey: I watched both men's promos, and I do have to admit...at least Egan's is original. I like that comedy thing, I mean, I myself am the greatest comedy wrestler who ever lived. I can empathize with wanting to make people laugh. There just comes a moment when you have to realize the comedy needs to take a backseat to the talent. I can throw a perfect dropkick and a pretty knife-edged chop. Sure, Egan has his fancy highflying moves, but he's not good just because he wrestled in Australia. I've wrestled in Australia. I'm good but not because of that. Then again...well...it's better than what Alex Shelley was saying.

He takes another drink and scoffs at the thought of what was said.

Joey: Alex Shelley didn't even bother to watch Egan's promo, says he won't watch mine. I may be considered unprofessional by old men like Cornette, but I consider that to be the real unprofessionalism. Just because you think "I'm not worth the trouble" doesn't mean that you can completely ignore what we are putting out. You weren't like this in ROH or NJPW or, hell, even Impact. Or, well, maybe you were. Maybe you were this lazy then, and it's why you never reached the high goals. Maybe pay attention to your opponents and your flavor of the month. Trust me, I can do both.

The camera shows a woman's hand with red manicured nails tracing over Joey's black-clad shoulder. Joey smirks and leans back against the seat as we see a stick bearing a crescent moon placed on the seat beside him.

Joey: Tick tock boys. It's almost time to see how a real master does his work.

The camera fades out on Joey's smirk.
Joey Ryan
Joey Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Do Not Resuscitate Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:35 pm

[ The camera opens suddenly, shakily picked up from the ground in a way very reminiscent of a long ended syndicate of another promotion. The camera is held by recent Do Not Resuscitate member Pastor William Eaver. Drew leans into the shot and laughs ]

Drew: We were just about to send in our video for the show when we were made aware that our opponents had recently sent in their own. [ he laughs again ] I can't believe this. Chuckie, Chuckie did you use your van--

Jack: Time traveling van!

Drew: Time traveling van, to go see what these nerds were gonna do?

Chuck: [ throws his hands up defensively ] I swear I didn' lads! The van

Drew and Jack in unison: Time traveling van!

Chuck: Baby has been in the shop for a week!

Spike: Shall we get to the point, lads? I'd like to get this fuckin' thing off. [ he raises the cast on his arm There is a knowing look between him and Drew ]

Drew: We'll see what doc says, Spikey boy

[ Spike nods, and the camera cuts out suddenly to the previously recorded footage. ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ The camera opens on a small classroom, a black-haired man with a messy beard sits at the teacher's desk in a black button-down top, orange tie, matching orange dress slacks, and black loafers. An orange suit jacket hangs over the back of his seat, a white hat hanging on a hook on the wall behind him next to the flag pole.

The members of Do Not Resuscitate file into the classroom in what look to be private school uniforms. They each wear a pair of black slacks, a white button-up shirt with an orange tie, a black blazer with an orange Do Not Resuscitate logo embroidered over their hearts and black loafers. All of them that is, except for Chuck Mambo. His suit jacket is slung over his shoulder, his button-up is untucked from his slacks, and his tie hangs limply around his neck. He wears an orange bandana in his lightly mussed hair. He looks completely out of place against the backdrop of his friends, especially when Drew Parker, the usual rebel of the group, has his long frizzy hair tied back into a neat bun with an orange hair tie.

Music begins to play from the loudspeaker above and to the right of Eaver's desk ]

We don't need no education
We don't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm in the classroom
Teacher, leave them kids alone.

Drew: [ leaning back against a desk ] This is what most of you always expected us to be, isn't it? Good, clean-cut little cookie-cutter pretty boys. We never forgot the things you said to us.

Jack: We can't allow you in the country, your sexuality is a threat to our children.

Spike: You were great and everything, Spike, but I'm sorry, we've got no future dates.

Drew: You're just a deathmatch guy. A reckless, glorified stuntman. You don't belong here.

Chuck: You're just a comedy guy. You'll never make it past the opener, let alone escape the midcard.

William: [ moves around to stand in front of his desk ] I'm sorry, mate, but our talent just aren't comfortable having a former felon on the roster. Even if it was a decade-old assault charge that you learned your lesson from, and turned your life around. That one drunken night is going to mar the rest of your career, we'll be sure of it.

Drew: You wanted to fit us into your tiny little boxes, and make us abide by your ever-changing rules of the moment. It's about fuckin' time that you realize that the five of us, well, we're a lot like Chuckie here.

[ Chuck steps up to the front of the classroom, Eaver slipping a yardstick under his chin ]

Drew: People like Chuckie, people like us, we take your little rules, and we bend them just enough to piss you off.

[ Chuck moves over to Eaver, who pulls a comb from his desk, and begins to straighten his disheveled student's uniform ]

Drew: Is this what you want, Mr. Anoa'i? For us to be cookie-cutter, emotionless little robots like Team Trouble?

Spike: Do you want us to be sniveling little brats constantly looking to you for guidance and approval?

Jack: [ stammers mockingly ] I-I dunno? Do y-you think we can beat them?

Drew: You lot practically shit yourselves when we gave you this match. We only chose you because we had to, and everyone fuckin' knows you don't have the confidence to pull it off. That's the biggest difference between us, you lot are looking for someone to tell you how good you are, to tell you you deserve things. Us, though, we never waited for shit. We weren't being noticed, so we made the world take notice. We weren't being given the chances we deserved, so we took them. We didn't wait around for someone to be forced to give us things.

Spike: Personally, I can't wait to send you lot whimpering to the back when we're done with you.

Chuck: Take what little bit of confidence you have

Jack: Absolutely crush it

Drew: [ smirks ] And

Jack: Do

Chuck: Not

Eaver: Resuscitate

[ The camera fades slowly on Do Not Resuscitate's newest member with his arm around Chuck's shoulders ]

Do Not Resuscitate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nolee Angle Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:02 am

The camera opens up on a massive closet that has both an upstairs section and a downstairs section. In the center of the downstairs section, we can see three mannequins with three separate outfits on them. The first is a Union Jack jacket with a pair of gold tights bearing the letters ZSJ on the front. The second outfit is a black leather vest over a black t-shirt bearing skulls on the front with a black baseball cap and black leather jeans. The third is a black tank top with a pair of jean shorts and a gold chain around its neck. In front of the three mannequins sits a cardboard box with a white mailing label. The door to the closet opens to reveal Nolee Angle. Her blonde hair is pulled into a bun at the top of her head, and she's wearing a cute red/white/blue bathrobe.

Nolee: Do you like my selection? I've been hemming and hawing about which of these to wear to my battle with Jimmy Havoc.

She crosses to the first outfit, and her hand touches the jacket.

Nolee: You know this outfit too well, don't you, Jimmy? Zack Sabre Jr. was always the measuring stick for your talent. You could never be the talent he is in the ring. You're a monster in your deathmatches, sure, but you're not in a deathmatch. This match, like any true wrestling match, will be a basis for talent. Of pure, athletic skill. -smirks- I debated on Zack first. He's your first real opponent, your constant. But he's a little too safe for this match.

She moves on to the next outfit, a deeper smirk across her lips.

Nolee: Mark Haskins was my second thought. He's been a recent constant companion of yours, hasn't he? But he's gone missing from your life recently, hasn't he? He's another lad, with his wife, who's abandoned you. That's usually how it goes for you, isn't it Jimmy? You find friends and grow close to them until they realize how much they don't need you. No one needs Jimmy Havoc. You say that you're the vermin of the world in that pretty song, right? Then why would anyone in this dirty world want to spend their time with a bastard like you? You're nothing but a dreg of society. After all, it's only a matter of time before Izzy and Rosemary decide that you're nothing. You're less than nothing. You're not even fit to carry my bags.

Nolee crosses to the third costume, a laugh leaving her lips. She runs a hand over the chain as she sneers.

Nolee: Paul's the reason you are who you are, isn't it? Did he break you, Jimmy? Or is that something you aren't ready to tell the world yet? I mean, you loved him, right? Did you think he was your true love? Newsflash. True love is a fairy tale. It makes you underestimate everyone around you. You may have my Ethan, and you may be alluding to having eaten my Ethan, but I'm not going to just give in to your demands. That's not who I am.

Nolee now moves closer to the cardboard box on the floor, kneeling in front of it. Petite hands open the lid as she peers inside.

Nolee: Oh, but I know the real enemy, the one that hurts you the most. He took and took from you. Be it your love, your title, your career. Oh, has he taken the career I'm sure you think should have been yours. His career only keeps going up. His career is just like mine. You end up in the pits of the Earth, and we end up, well...elevated.

She smirks, looking straight at the camera as it starts to fade out on an all too familiar theme song.

Elevated
Elevate me to the sky
We're so elevated
Elevated
Elevate me to the sky
Nolee Angle
Nolee Angle

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:58 am

Finn and Arran are shown finishing up the preparing of snacks, in a nicer looking kitchen than the last home the team was shown at. Finn grabs a plate of what looks like homemade donuts and biscuits. The donuts have carefully iced symbols on them, resembling that on a rather familiar golden ring. The biscuits are iced to look like flaming eyes.

Arran: -jokingly- Don’t you drop those Samwise! I spent ages doing them.

Finn: -rolls his eyes but smiles- ‘m not going to drop them. And I’m SO not Samwise. He fer one, can cook.

He looks pointedly at Arran, both holding plates as they head into a room set up with a home theatre system, the DVD menu for the Fellowship of the Ring on screen.

Dia Banks is sitting in an easy chair in the living room, Kenny Omega sitting in her lap. They grin when the boys bring in the food.

Dia: Thanks, boys! Was gonna grab those myself but, uh, I seemed to gain a growth in my lap.

Kenny: -beams- It's me. I'm the growth.

Arran: -chuckles- Right. It's no problem. We are going to be here a while after all. -he gestures to the screen-

Finn: This one says he cooks. I need to keep him.

Dia: You can keep Arran as long as you like. I like this one.

Kenny: He's a good egg. I can tell. Where's Cody?

Arran: I'm not THAT good.

Finn: He's uh...

As if on cue, Cody enters the room, sliding his phone into a pocket.

Cody: Sorry. Done now.

Dia: Some home-cooked food is better than none. -chuckles- Good to see you Codes.

Kenny: Finally.

Cody: Oh shut it. I do also have my own show to run. -sits down-

Dia: Yeah. We know. Kenny and I are involved with that too. Executive VPS.

Kenny: Shush. Movie.

Cody: I know.

Finn: Yeah, worry 'bout that later will ya?

Dia relaxes in her seat.

Kenny: We're starting with the Hobbit right?

Arran: Nah, Fellowship. Something about that archer dwarf creeps me out... Don't wanna look at him.

Dia thinks about it for a moment before letting out a laugh.

Dia: Oh my god he looks like Wymond!

Finn: -pulls a face- Yeah let's not look at that.

Cody: That moron is not our concern.

Kenny laughs at the two, before snuggling closer to Dia.

Kenny; You guys take this so serious. So, so serious.

Cody: And you don't? This isn't a playground game. You realise they brush us off, despite the point we made when we signed up?

Kenny: They've brushed us off our entire careers! This isn't something new. It's the same old, same old. Why are you so worried? We'll prove em like we always prove em.

Dia: Kenny does have a point, Codes.

Cody: You aren't tired of that?

Finn: -sighs- Of course we are. But you can't cure their stupid. -he shrugs-

Dia: I've been hanging with the big boys my entire career. I've been proving people wrong my entire career.

Cody: I know we can all prove them wrong. That's not-

Arran: Hey, we gonna watch this thing?

Dia rolls her eyes and settles into her chair. She cuts a glance at Cody, falling silent as she does.
The lights dim and fade as they begin watching the movie, slowly fading in on a shot of Rivendell, the lighting having a soft, dreamlike quality as the camera moves into the Council area. The backs of Elven heads are seen as the sound of arguing grows louder. After a moment, Frodo stands, however it is actually Arran dressed as Frodo.

Arran: I will do it! I will start the match against them!

Finn steps forward, frying pan of Samwise Gamgee in hand, nodding in support of Arran.
Kenny Omega, with his hair braided gently down his back and dressed as Legolas, a bow strapped onto his back, steps forward.

Kenny: You have my V-Trigger.

Dia, dressed as a gender-bent version of Gimili, steps forward.

Dia: And my Diamond Lock.

She comes to stand beside Kenny, who gives her a look.
Cody walks over then, a round shield slung on his back and a horn hanging from his belt, the trademarks of Boromir.

Cody: You carry the fate of us all young one. If this is indeed the will of the Club, then we will see it done.

Arran nods, although looking a little nervous.

Arran: I will be honest, I have little experience with three-way matches. And those Heathens... -he scoffs- Like Wraiths. Never see 'em around. I still know as little about them as our first opinion of them.

Dia chuckles, a smirk on her face.

Dia: There is little to know about the wraiths. The wraiths, the Heathens, do not care about us as competitors. The real trouble will come from your fellow hobbits.

Arran: Oh yes, definitely.

Finn: They may be fun-loving, but they're certainly serious about what they do in the ring.

Dia: Had some of my training from the eldest and most fun-loving hobbit. -rolls her eyes-

Kenny: You are sweet, young Arran, but you will learn.

Arran: -looks a little confused- Learn what?

Kenny: That just because you don't know an opponent doesn't mean you should fear them.

Arran: -scoffs- Who says I fear them?

Cody: Overconfidence won't help you either.

Dia: You have to keep balanced when it comes to in the ring. Not too overconfident, not too afraid.

Arran: Sounds like a difficult balance...

Finn: It can be, but you'll get it. -he smiles-

Dia: With you leading the battle, we'll jump in where need be.

Arran: -nods- I'm not gonna be stupid and assume I can do this all myself.

Kenny: It takes a friendship sometimes.

Finn: Plenty of those here. -he grins-

Dia: Anything else to add, Cody?

Cody: -smirks- It shouldn't be too hard if we can either wear down or quickly take out a Limitless competitor. Yeah, the Heathens are like Wraiths in the sense that they're invisible without their 'uniforms', but at least the real ones are an actual threat to the Fellowship. -he looks pointedly at Arran- If we aren't careful with the other lot...we won't be making it to Lorien.

Kenny: And if we don't beat either team, you won't end up with that shiny, gold ring...er...title.

Arran: But we must! I'll set them up with the Falls of Rauros.

Cody, simply playing the part of Boromir, takes a step back, looking wary.

Kenny: -smirks and repeats his line- You have my V-Trigger.

Dia: And my Diamond Lock.

Cody: -jokingly looks around for an Aragorn, but seeing none adds- You have my Cross Rhodes.

Finn: -mutters- Yeh ain't going anywhere without my Coup De Grace…

Dia looks among the group with a proud smile.

Dia: We have this boys.

Arran: -smiles- I'm glad you're with me...

With that, the scene gradually fades out.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down