National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Hangman" Adam Page

2 posters

Go down

"Hangman" Adam Page Empty Re: "Hangman" Adam Page

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:59 am

Welcome to the Maverick Division, Hangman Page!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"Hangman" Adam Page Empty "Hangman" Adam Page

Post by Adam Page Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:56 am

Name: Adam Page
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 213 lbs
Hometown: Aaron's Creek, Virginia
Nickname: "Hangman", "Cowboy"
Manager: Harris Lacroix
"Hangman" Adam Page Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSIwhtOKgkWeZzrr2m2QdWo4TSCuSV1aNuOZkUnKXetQikII5Bz

NCWA Accomplishments:
Non-NCWA Accomplishments: ROH World Six Man Tag Team Champion (1x), AEW Tag Team Champion (1x)
NCWA W-D-L: 1-0-1
Current NCWA Feud:

Face, Heel, Tweener: Tweener, but he does lean a little bit more heelish
Style of Wrestling: Allrounder
Gimmick: Good ol' southern boy with a little bit of darkness behind his eyes

Finisher: Rite of Passage (reverse tombstone piledriver), Buckshot Lariat (slingshot somersault lariat)
Appearance: "Hangman" Adam Page Latest?cb=20190915192838
Entrance: "Kiss My Country Ass" by Blake Shelton begins to play as Adam walks onto the stage, Harris following behind. Adam gets on the apron, holding up his hand proudly with the end of the noose in the other. He removes the noose and his leather vest, before handing them to Harris and turning to his opponent with an intense gaze.

Introduction Promo:

The footage is a brilliant and vibrant color, showing some of the highlights from The Bullet Club. Most of the scenes are of a comedic nature, but with each the color drains a little more and a little more until the only thing in color is Bullet Club member "Hangman" Adam Page, who has moved from the center of the group to being an outside. The footage cuts to black before a new scene comes up, the sound of country music playing over a jukebox being heard before we see anything else. We open up on an old honky tonk. Some groups are playing pool, while others sit at tables around the place. Our attention is drawn towards the bar where two men sit next to each other, though we can only see their backs. One is younger with curly blonde hair, wearing a black button up shirt, while the other is older with a black cowboy hat on long graying hair pulled into a ponytail.

Man #1: I dunno, Harris. I know them guys work their now. I ain't been around them in a while...

Man #2: Oh, c'mon Adam. Ah know yer avoidin' anythin' t' do with yer ol' group, but we ain't gonna be near them. Yer on yer own in yer own division. The Maverick Division.

The two men turn, visible to our view now. The younger, Adam, viewers recognize as "Hangman" Adam Page, former member of the Bullet Club and the Elite. His shirt is decorated with western type flowers and a mug of beer is in his hand. The man next to him, Harris, is new to NCWA fans.

Adam: *running a hand over his chin* Maverick does have a nice ring t' it. I ain't had a chance t' prove mah worth in a damn long time.

Harris: Exactly! Yer a damn good talent, Adam. Strong an' able t' keep these fellas down. This division ain't gonna know what hit it.

Adam: *smirks* Ain't no one ready t' kiss the Hangman's noose.

The camera closes on Adam's face, which though it holds a smile, has a malevolence behind his eyes. This isn't the Adam Page that for so long spent time making people laugh in The Bullet Club. This is a new man, a brash man. A man ready to take the NCWA by storm.
Adam Page
Adam Page

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum