National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Jordan

2 posters

Go down

Ted Jordan Empty Re: Ted Jordan

Post by Kai Anoai Fri May 15, 2020 9:45 am

Welcome to the Maverick Division, Ted Jordan!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ted Jordan Empty Ted Jordan

Post by Shea Fri May 15, 2020 4:43 am

Name: Ted Jordan
Height: 5ft7 (175cm)
Weight: 155lbs (70kg)
Hometown: Witchford, England.
Nickname:
Manager: Odessa Earle
Ted Jordan C6b12210

NCWA Accomplishments:
Non-NWCA Accomplishments:
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 0-0-3
Current NCWA Feud:

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Tweener
Style of Wrestling: Technical
Gimmick: He’s tired of being held back and screwed over. Still at times the fun-loving geek, but less of a pushover than he used to be.

Finisher: Night Night(Gamengiri /jumping high kick)  

Firebolt (Fisherman DDT. After applying a front facelock, the wrestler hooks the opponent's near leg with his other arm, lifts them up into a vertical position, and falls backwards on to his back, driving the opponent's head down to the mat. Ted will struggle with opponents much taller/heavier than himself.)

Appearance: Ted wears black pants with a gold-coloured design, featuring a badger within a shield shape, a gold line running vertical along his legs, with a break for the symbol. He also wears simple, black elbow sleeves and wrist bands.
Ted Jordan 98de8710

Entrance: Fall out boy’s ‘Thanks for the memories’ plays as Ted walks out onto the stage, Odessa by his side. He shields his eyes with one hand so he can look out at the crowd. He grins afterward, grinning and high-fiving fans as he makes his way down the ramp. He jumps up onto the outside of the ring, first parting the ropes so Odessa can duck in, before Ted leans against the ropes, fist raised. He then turns and ducks under the top rope to enter the ring.

Introduction Promo: Ted Jordan is seen in front of the camera, carefully straightening it, suggesting the scene is one he set up himself, rather than an officially filmed segment. He looks a bit worn out, with a stubbled beard matching his ginger hair. He sighs and steps back, showing he’s in his ring gear. Instead of his ‘Tam Trouble’ shirt however, Ted is wearing a comic book art style Han Solo shirt with ‘Solo’ splashed across the background.

Ted: So, I’ve been thinking a lot about my situation, especially when I saw Nolee’s comment online about how I apparently hoard trash people. [He reaches a hand up, brushing it through his hair.] Y’know...I thought about jumping in there to shoot down that claim...but something held me back. Instead, I stopped and thought about it. Odessa has been a great help, same for my trainer, but the other three girls... [he sighs] I’m sure you’ve all seen their, to be honest, shitty performances in the ring?

He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

Ted: Well here’s some news for you that the Rumor Mill missed. Serena is ‘too scared’ half the time to even go near the ring because her ex Terryn is around. That much she’s whined about on the show. /well guess what? He never once harmed her, despite his on screen personality being a git. The REAL reason she’s afraid to face him is because of her own behaviour. ‘Innocent’ little Serena was awful to Terryn actually, when she found out he’s also into men. [He shakes his head.] That’s not fear darling, you’re just a bitch who’s too scared to face your ex in case he calls out your trash behaviour! I hate to say it, but looks like Nolee was right.

He holds up his hands in an exaggerated shrug.

Ted: Turns out the other two girls knew about this crap too and kept it quiet, but thanks to Odessa, now we all do. And y’know what else she made me aware of?

The scene cuts to show roughly filmed footage showing a training ring where the supposedly uncoordinated and timid trio of Serena, Aileen and Lara are together, able to preform without any problems, despite how they appear on the show. The scene cuts back to a frustrated looking Ted.

Ted: So, there yah go. If you girls didn’t want to join Mister Anoai’s show, why did you bother? Were you all disappointed to find out not every single guy on the show is interested in you? You’re in the wrong damn profession if that’s all you’re here for. Stop wasting Mister Anoai’s time. Stop wasting the fans’ time and stop being so self absorbed, yeah?
As for me... [he gestures to the word ‘Solo’ on his shirt] I’ll definitely be sticking around the NCWA, without being held back by the others. See you!

He does a small wave before the scene cuts out.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum