National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The grading scale

Go down

The grading scale Empty The grading scale

Post by Kai Anoai Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:24 am

This is so people don't think I'm biased on my grading of your promos against each other. This was made by a friend of mine on another site where I reside and has proven to work time and time again. I can post them, or not, depending on what you all would like.

Quality of Content:

Neatness/Spelling/Grammar: (10 is for 1-2 minor mistakes/no mistakes, 9-9.5 is a few small mistakes etc.)

Logic: (I.E. Does the Promo follow a logical course of thought?)

Creativity:

Does it Get to the Point:

Character: (I.E. is it in the person’s character (as far as we have seen in the past) to do this promo this way?)

Character Development: (I.E. Is the character growing, adjusting to the storyline, etc.)

Length: (Now this is length in relation to content… I.E. can you justify the need for a 10 page long promo, or why the hell didn't you elaborate more on that great idea instead of giving us just a paragraph…)

Overall: **/80 (total from each of the sections)

Each part of the scale will be based on a 0-10 count, 0 of course being the absolute worst and 10 being the best.
This should make sense to everyone. If there are questions...please post them here. Thanks and I hope you like it.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum