National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jekyll and Hyde

Go down

Jekyll and Hyde Empty Jekyll and Hyde

Post by Kai Anoai Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Tag Team Name: Jekyll & Hyde
Tag Team Members: Marty Scurll and Wade Barrett
Height: 5'9" (Marty), 6'7" (Wade)
Weight: 195 lbs (Marty), 244 lbs (Wade Barrett), 439 lbs (combined)
Hometown: Littleport, UK (Marty), Manchester, UK (Wade)
Nickname: The Villain (Marty), Bad News (Wade)
Manager: None

NCWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NWCA Accomplishments:
Marty: IPW Tag Team Champion w Zach Sabre Jr (2x), Never Openweight 6 Man Tag Team Champion w The Young Bucks, Progress World Champion (2x), ROH World Television Champion, WSW Tag Team Champion (currently holding w Brody King)
Wade: FCW World Tag Team Champion w Drew McIntyre (2x), OVW Tag Team Champion w Paul Burchill, WWE Intercontinental Champion (5x)
NCWAWin-Draw-Loss Record:  Wade Barrett: 5-0-1
Marty Scurll: 4-0-2
Current NCWA Feud:

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Heels
Style of Wrestling: Technical (Marty), Brawler (Wade)
Gimmick: Villanious heels with no love in their hearts, Marty is the cool headed and confident leader while Wade acts as the barbaric muscle

Finisher: Good and Evil (Powerbomb, double knee backbreaker combination), Crossface Chicken Wing (Marty), Wasteland (Wade)
Appearance: Jekyll and Hyde 170px-10 Jekyll and Hyde Marty_10
Entrance: Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch

Marty Scurll makes his way out to the entrance, followed by Wade Barrett. While Wade moves in front of Marty to crouch, Marty stands tall with his signature umbrella over his shoulders. Wade shrugs off the jacket he wears, while Marty removes his sunglasses. Wade stands, moving to the side, as the duo walk to the ring with confident smirks on their faces.

Introduction Promo:
The camera starts on two very different scenes. One is a man in a very refined suit sitting in front of a fire with a book, his face hidden away by the darkness of the room and the angle of which he holds it. The other is a man in blue jeans and a black t-shirt, laughing and joking with a group of young men, again with faces obscured but this time by the shakiness of the camera that is held. Each side seems to go about their days, the footage on the left being of a man in a very solitary life while the footage on the right being a more social and friendly man. The final footage that we see is the man on the right getting into a wrestling ring, while the man on the left sits behind a commentary desk. The camera then reveals that this is the same instance, the man at the commentary desk, who we can now see as Wade Barrett, smirks up at the action of the man in the wrestling ring, who we can now see is Marty Scurll. We are alerted to the fact that we cannot hear the crowd, instead we can only hear a male voice, the voice of Wade Barrett.

Wade: With every day, and from both sides of my intelligence, the moral and the intellectual, I thus drew steadily nearer to the truth, by whose partial discovery I have been doomed to such a dreadful shipwreck: that man is not truly one, but truly two.

The camera shows Marty standing facing us, as if he is speaking directly to the camera.

Marty: I knew they weren't going to stay with me. After that mess with All Elite Wrestling being started, I knew that I wasn't like the rest of the Club. Sure, I can put on a smile with them. I can play and joke with them. They're like brothers to me. But...there is a part of me, a dark part. There is a part of me that wants to cause pain for the abandonment I feel at their hands within Ring of Honor, for them trying to replace me. Just because a man can hold a smile on the outside, doesn't mean he has to hold a smile on the outside.

The camera switches to Wade standing facing us, as if he is also speaking directly to us.

Wade: I have had it with sitting at a booth, with being nothing but a commentator while I watch men half as good at what I do get into the ring to do it. I'm tired of jokes being the default no matter where you look. I was never much for a joke, never much for laughing. I prefer to get straight to my business, straight to my work. I prefer to stand in that ring, breaking each and every opponent I have step across from me.

The camera then pans out to show the two men standing across from one another, as if looking into a mirror. Similarities are reflected in how they're dressed, how they speak, even a few movements they make.

Marty: Seems to me like the world needs to remember why they feared Wade Barrett in the first place.

Wade: Seems to me like the world needs to remember you're not a joke, you're a villain.

Both: Let's show they together, shall we?

The camera pans in on the two, almost as if their faces were one in the same.

Last edited by Kai Anoai on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jekyll and Hyde Empty Re: Jekyll and Hyde

Post by Kai Anoai Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:29 pm

Welcome to the Tag Team Division, Jekyll and Hyde!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum