National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Limitless Smiles

Go down

Limitless Smiles Empty Limitless Smiles

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:46 am

Stable Name: Limitless Smiles
Stable Members: Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, Kelani Johnson, Colt Cabana (manager)
Height:
Matt- 6'2"
Keith- 6'2"
Kelani- 5'9"

Weight:
Matt- 216 lbs
Keith- 320 lbs
Kelani- 251 lbs
Combined- 787 lbs

Keith- 34
Kelani- 23

Hometown:
Matt- Allentown, Pennsylvania
Keith- Witchita Falls, Texas
Kelani- Hayward, California

Nickname:
Matt- The King of Bros
Keith- Limitless
Kelani- Lani
Manager: Colt Cabana

NCWA Accomplishments: Syndicate Division Champions (1x)
Non-NWCA Accomplishments:
Matt- Evolve Champion (1x), Progress Atlas Champion (2x), PWG Tag Team Champion (1x)
Keith- PWG World Champion (1x), WWN World Champion (1x)
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record:
Colt Cabana: 1-0-1
Keith Lee: 3-1-2
Kelani Johnson: 3-1-2
Matt Riddle: 2-0-3
Current NCWA Feud:

Face, Heel, or Tweener: Faces
Style of Wrestling: Matt uses an MMA inspired moveset, Keith is a powerhouse, Lani is an allrounder (has talent in several different areas) despite still learning the craft
Gimmick: A group of fun-loving faces who just want to spread joy and happiness

Finisher:
Matt-Tombstone Bro-Stroyer (Jumping Tombstone Piledriver)
Keith- Powerslam
Lani- People's Shoulder (similar to Colt Cabana's Colt .45)
Appearance:
Limitless Smiles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRhrCQtCyIkhUxJcOY71qpEZES5NhcLiTgi5LzbImjo1l1Ftih (Matt)
Limitless Smiles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxOcauN5SGLlrA7wePxzpq6xrHwp3-6ZtJk_1OJzAX_6vB7TeI (Keith)
Limitless Smiles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIjg6ZhwI6p0Fj4lD9yh2wA2P5FwRXl3sJQlvO9N5l6nYdhPKd (Kelani)
Limitless Smiles 8b6866e3-5c47-4d55-8e62-6729769b0b26 (Kelani's gear, she usually wears the Hawaiian shirt open over the black)
Limitless Smiles Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt7-SWc0m_ZH3a0miIpRRyoEVId5ct-SrJr93kk5y65IC61dug (Colt)
Entrance:

Everything Is Awesome by Tegan and Sara starts to play as Kelani enters the entrance ramp first. She dances for a moment, looking happy as she is soon joined by Matt Riddle, who enters with a wide grin on his face and rests an elbow on her shoulder. They glance to the right where Keith Lee enters, looking between themselves, while looking as if they are basking in Keith's presence, before Colt Cabana joins on the other side of Keith. The quartet makes their way to the ring, with Colt staying on the outside. Keith gets to one of the turnbuckles to pose, Matt getting to the other, and Lani staying on the ring apron. After the group pose, the boys sit on the ropes to hold them open for Lani.

Introduction Promo:

The camera opens up in grainy black and white footage on what looks like a gym where two very different people are working out in two very different ways. At a punching bag, a tall blonde with his hair tied into braids hits the bag with hard and strong kicks. Over at a set of free weights, a large African-American man is lifting very large weights on his own. A young woman enters the gym, followed by the familiar face of independent wrestling legend Colt Cabana. The two men stop their workouts as Colt gestures for them to come over. The music that we hear playing is slow, almost as if it's not quite to full speed.

Colt: Matt, Keith, I want you two to meet Kelani Johnson. She's going to start training with us.

Matt: -kind smile- Nice to meet you, bro. I'm Matt Riddle.

Keith: -grins and nods- Keith Lee.

The woman gives a shy smile and nods in both of their directions. The music picks up as we are treated to a training montage. We see the woman, Kelani, learning how to hit strikes on the punching bag with Matt Riddle and not being very good at it. We see Kelani starting out on the small weights with Keith. We see her taking small bumps in the ring with Colt. As the music picks up, so does Kelani's abilities and the footage starts to gain color. By the end of the training montage, Kelani is hitting the bag with as much gusto as Matt is. She's lifting heavier and solid weights with Keith. She's not only taking bumps from Colt, but she's learned to deliver a few of her own as well. The words six months later appear across the bottom of the now fully colorized screen. The trio are no longer on seperate ends of the gym, they work out as one solid unit moving from one set of workouts to the next. They are in the middle of hitting the weights when the door opens and Colt enters.

Colt: We got the gig!

Keith: ROH?

Colt: Better.

Matt: NJPW?

Colt: Better.

Kelani: -hopefully- WWE?

Matt and Keith both give Kelani reproachful looks and she gives a nervous chuckle and sheepish shrug of her shoulders.

Kelani: A girl can dream, right?

Colt: We are going to NCWA. It's a new little company, so we don't have to have the pressure of living up to names that came before us. We just have to prove that we belong as a team. More importanly, it seems like a nice little pool of wrestlers. We're gonna have a blast down there.

Matt: Ya know, winning titles is nice and all but I feel good when I can perform good, bro. Put on a nice match for a nice debutt.

Keith: -looks at Matt- Did...did you just said debutt? Kelani, did he just say debutt?

Kelani: -nods, eyes closed- He just said debutt.

Colt: Guys, guys focus. NCWA? We in or are we in?

He holds out his hand for what looks like a hands in bit. The three competitors look as if they are lost in thought.

Kelani: No names I have to live up to? -grins and puts her hand in- I'm so there.

Matt: A whole new bunch of bros for me to kick? -grins and puts his hand in- Bro, you know it.

Keith: -grins- They are so going to bask in my glory.

The camera fades out on the shot of their hands in the circle together.

Last edited by Kai Anoai on Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Limitless Smiles Empty Re: Limitless Smiles

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:49 am

Welcome to the Syndicate Division, Limitless Smiles!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum