National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[File 404: Name Not Found]

Go down

[File 404: Name Not Found]  Empty [File 404: Name Not Found]

Post by Kai Anoai Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:17 am

As our show begins we open up on a shot of the Raleigh crowd. Everyone looks excited about the show that's about to begin. The camera then cuts to a shot of the announcer's booth at ringside where announcer Ian Ricabboni sits with Casey Johnson.

Ian: As you all well know I am Ian, this is Casey, and welcome to our very first NCWA PPV!

Casey: -grins- Oh yes, it should be an exciting one! Lots of high-stakes matches happening tonight.

Ian: Personally, as a friend of Colt Cabana's, I am looking forward to the Syndicate Division titles match so that I can see Limitless Smiles give DNR the beat down they need.

Casey: -scoffs- You're better off watching a real match mate, say...one with The Miz for example.

Ian: Considering Miz is facing someone from my old stomping grounds of Ring of Honor, that match should also prove to be very interesting. And, of course, we have our main event of Rin Takahashi versus our NCWA Champion Nolee Angle.

Casey: I don't see either of those two backing down easily.

Ian: Nor do I see either of the opponents in our first match backing down. Let's get to the action!

As “Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes begins to play, Joey Ryan comes out with his signature red lollipop between his lips. He’s wearing a white button up open over his gear with a matching pair of sunglasses. He doesn't interact with the fans, showing that he just wants to get this done and over with. Joey gets to the apron of the mat, posing with one leg up on the second rope and one hand gripping the top rope with a lean back. He does the same once he gets into the ring with the aprons facing the other three sides of the audience. When he is done, Joey pulls his lollipop from his lips and offers it first to his opponent. When they turn it down, he then shouts to the fans “who wants my blow pop!” If he is a face, he will get out of the ring to put it in a fans mouth at ringside. He opens up his pants, dropping the lollipop down the front of his trunks. After disposing of the lollipop in either matter, he pulls a bottle of baby oil out of his trunks. He pours it down his chest and rubs it in before pulling his trunks open and squeezing some down there. "Me Against The World" by Simple Plan plays as Dante Westmore comes out with a big excited smile. He slowly makes his way to the ring, touching hands with as many fans as he can before jumping into the ring. He finishes by climbing the turnbuckle and raising his arms.

Dante Westmore v Joey Ryan
The two stand across from each other in the ring, Joey with his hands on his hips. Dante goes to get out of the ring to confer with Alex for a moment, Joey waiting on the inside. As Dante goes to get back in the ring over the top rope, Joey lifts the ring rope which sends it against Dante’s crotch. The younger man moves into the corner, sitting on the lower rope. Joey gives a smirk and paces his side of the ring as Leo James admonishes him. As Dante moves in for what looks like a lockup, Joey moves back and holds his hand up in the wait position. He keeps saying hold on until finally gesturing at his own crotch and inviting him to “touch his dick”. Of course, Dante denies and the two lock up again.

Dante gets behind Joey, locking his arms around Joey’s waist. Jimmy lifts one of Dante’s hands, attempting to have the young man take hold of his dick from behind. Dante lets go of the hold and moves back. The two move to lock up again and Dante applies a wristlock. He gets Joey to his knees until Joey stands and reverses the hold, again attempting to get Dante to touch his dick. Dante drops to his back and rolls, forcing Joey to break the hold. It is getting to be evident that Dante is getting agitated with Joey’s methods. Alex calls Dante to the outside to try and center his protege.

As soon as Dante gets back in the ring, Joey moves in for the lock-up. Dante wraps Joey in a side headlock, Joey stumbling against the ropes and pushing Dante away to break it. As Dante comes back at him, Dante hits a shoulder bump to knock Joey to his back in the center of the mat. As Dante backs up against the ropes, Joey rolls to his stomach. Again Dante bounces off the ropes but this time as he comes at Joey, Joey jumps over his head. Dante again bounces off the ropes only to get hip-tossed. Dante gets up, Joey lands an arm-drag. Joey grabs Dante’s hand as he is on the mat and yet again Joey attempts to get Dante to touch his dick.

Dante slaps Joey’s hand away and kicks Joey in the gut, the lollipop-loving lothario doubling over. Dante grabs him by the back of the head and tosses Joey into the ropes. Joey bounces off the first set, ducking under Dante’s clothesline, bounces off the second set and comes back at Dante who attempts to land a knee to Joey’s crotch. Of course, Joey’s dick being as powerful as it has an adverse reaction on Dante’s knee. Dante is in pain and crosses to the corner. In the opposite corner, Joey lounges with one arm wrapped under the ring rope and one of his feet resting on the second rope.

After a moment’s pause, Joey rushes at Dante who lifts a foot to kick Joey in the face. Joey turns his back to Dante, who rushes him from behind and chops down Joey’s leg to get the mustachioed man to his back in the center of the ring. Joey writhes in pain as Dante stands. He grabs the foot of Joey’s leg that he just chopped before twerking it to the side and slamming it into the mat. Dante goes for the first pin of the night, only landing a two count. Again he grabs Joey’s foot and this time delivers a DDT to it. Joey gets up and gets into the corner, Dante following him.

Dante lands a kick to Joey's midsection before backing away and landing a running shoulder to the midsection. Again, Dante tosses Joey to the mat and grabs Joey's leg to attempt a figure four. Joey has other plans and puts a foot on Dante's butt, pushing him into the corner where Dante hits his head on the top turnbuckle. Dante comes back with wobbly knees and, though he tries to stop himself, lands head first against Joey's penis. Again, this has the adverse effect that a headbutt to the groin would have on a normal man and Dante clutches his head in pain. Joey, on the other hand, gets up more revitalized. Dante stumbles back but rushes Joey, who knocks Dante to the mat with a heavy forearm.

Joey grabs his arm and pulls Dante to his feet, tossing Dante into the ring ropes. Joey bends over and Dante lands an upward knee to Joey's face. Dante rushes him again but Joey gives Dante a spinebuster for his troubles. Joey then goes for the pin, only getting a two count. Joey gets up and gestures for Dante to do the same. Joey attempts to humiliate Dante with a superkick as soon as the man is up, but Dante catches his foot, spins Joey around, lands a boot to the midsection, and then attempts what looks like a pedigree. Joey tosses Dante over his back and again, gestures for the young man to get up. When he does, it looks like Joey is going to deliver a superkick. Instead, showing great ring awareness, Dante rolls out of the ring.

This isn't good enough for Joey. He backs up as far as he can and launches himself at Dante through the second ring rope. The hit connects and Joey tosses Dante back into the ring. With Dante in the center, Joey climbs the ring ropes to the top turnbuckle. He lands a flying crossbody but Dante kicks out at two when Joey lands a pin. Joey stands, laying in wait, before grabbing Dante's hand and applying it to the front of his shorts. With one, two, three flexes, Joey lands the infamous Dick Flip and goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Joey Ryan

Joey gives a proud smirk, producing his lollipop from the front of his trunks and sticking it in Dante's mouth before he rolls out of the ring. Dante immediately removes it, Alex checking in on his rookie before the screen cuts to the back. Aileen Taylor of Team Trouble is shown quietly talking to Ted. The two, not having a match, are both in casual clothing, sporting t-shirts with the words ‘Team Trouble’ written in the classic Star Wars font. As they’re talking, Terryn and Keaton approach.

Keaton: Well well, looks like the ginger’s bruise has healed.

Aileen: [snorts] Oh please, he barely had a mark after that thing Terryn calls a punch!

Ted: [smirks] How is HIS bruise then? Odessa got him pretty good with that stick…

Terryn: [hisses] You little-

Both members of Olliphiest step forward, intending to attack.

Dani: Hey! -walks towards them, Ivelisse following her-

Ivelisse: Picking a fight in the hall? How childish…

Both pause and quickly turn on the two women.

Keaton: Childish? I think not.

Terryn: We're doing you all a favour, keeping these children [gestures at Ted and Aileen] out of the ring. Look, one's even too scared to show up. Where's the third? [he laughs]

Ivelisse: Don't see how your doing any sort of favor to anybody, just being assholes

Terryn: [mockingly] Fancy being next on our list love?

Ivelisse: Is that supposed to scare me? Really? -rolls her eyes at him-

Keaton: Feel free to treat it as a joke. [he shrugs] But if I were you I’d go take a look at the last team we had to teach a lesson to.

Terryn: [smirks] Yes, those Defiant fools had to learn the hard way too!

With a laugh, the two head off-screen.

Aileen: [lets out a sigh of relief] Thank god they’re gone!

Ted: Yeah, thanks.

Dani: -swears quietly in Italian- Are you two okay?

Ivelisse: -pissed- They really think I should be scared of them?

Aileen: We're fine. [smiles]

Ted: You haven't seen what they can do…

Dani: -small smile- Good good.

Ivelisse: I've faced plenty of so-called monsters and they don't even compare in my book.

Ted: From what Odessa says, they're just getting started…

Ivelisse: Then we'll be ready.

Dani: We won't let them be bullies like that.

The camera then cuts to a shot of the ring as Queen's "Cosmos' Rocking" begins to play. This is an unknown song to NCWA fans but the two men that come out show us that one of our teams has simply changed themes. Dalton Castle's Boys have their fans spread in front of them to obscure the arrival of Dalton and Spud, making it more glamorous as the two show up in their brightly colored gear and sequins. They strut to the ring, shaking fans hands before they reach the apron. The boys get down on their hands and knees as Spud takes Dalton's hand, helping him stand onto the Boys backs instead of using the ring steps. After Dalton is on the apron, Spud rolls onto the apron and the two get into the ring. The Boys then rush to get into the ring, fanning off both Dalton and Spud. Spud removes his brightly colored jacket while Dalton steps out of his peacock inspired robes. The two turn to the entrance ramp, waiting for their opponents for the show. "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons begins to play as Lucky Carson and Tommy Hart come out side-by-side, cocky grins for all to see. The titles shine proudly on their shoulders, both men slapping the front plate of their title before they pound their fists together and head down to the ring, climbing into the ring and picking turnbuckles to pose and taunt on. When they climb down, they turn to Dalton and Spud. The titles are handed to referee Leo James before both men move to the corner.

NCWA Tag Team Champions Warriors (Lucky Carson and Tommy Hart) v Peacock Rock (Dalton Castle and Rockstar Spud) for the NCWA Tag Team Championships
Spud and Lucky lock up, Lucky immediately getting the upper hand and going behind Spud to wrap his arms around the smaller man's waist. Spud smirks and bends over, wiggling his hips almost tauntingly. Lucky lets go of the hold, looking exasperated as he lifts both hands in the air. He slams a hard fist against Spud's upper back, Spud doubling over in pain. Lucky takes hold of the back of Spud's neck and his arm, flinging him into the turnbuckle of the Warrior's corner. Lucky hits hard fist after hard fist to Spud's jaw. Dalton gets up on the second rope, supporting Spud. Leo James mistakes this as Dalton trying to get into the ring and, while Leo turns to warn Dalton, Tommy grabs Spud's arms and wrenches them back.

As Leo turns back around, he shouts at Tommy to let go. Tommy does so as Lucky immediately moves back in with hard forearms to the face. After a second, Spud looks furious and ducks under a forearm to push Lucky into the corner. Spud delivers hard forearms to Lucky, before turning his attention to Tommy on the outside and then back to Lucky. Tommy looks furious and as Spud turns his attention to Tommy a second time, Tommy takes hold of Spud's face and pulls him down into the top rope hard. As Spud stumbles back, Lucky climbs to the top rope. As Lucky does, Tommy tags himself in. Lucky comes down for a missile dropkick as Tommy gets into the ring. Tommy tries for an early cover but Spud kicks out at two.

Tommy lifts Spud from the mat, bringing the Rockstar's face down into his knee. He then delivers a hard forearm to Spud's face. Dalton is trying to get the crowd behind Spud as Tommy tosses the blonde over the second rope but doesn't let go of his head, shoving Spud's neck into the second rope. Spud tries to kick his legs to free himself from this choking maneuver, Tommy only letting go as Leo's count gets to two. Tommy wraps an arm around Leo's shoulders in a friendly type manner, effectively turning the refs back to the action outside of the ring. This gives Lucky the chance to pummel on Spud on the outside. Instead of Leo turning around to see it, Dalton's boys get in between the two men. They help Spud back in the ring, though that proves bad for Spud as Tommy sets him kneeling against the second rope, pressing a knee into Spud's upper back to force his neck against the second rope.

Tommy leaves Spud in this position and runs against the opposite set of ropes, landing a crossbody to Spud's back. This sends his neck into the second rope and Spud falls to the ground. Tommy goes for the pin but only gets a two count. Tommy moves Spud into a kneeling position, chopping the man across the chest. Spud is still on his knees. Tommy hits a hard forearm to the top of Spud's head before going for another chop then another hit to the head that moves Spud into the corner, sprawled against the bottom rope. ON his knees, he moves towards Tommy in a begging motion. Using this as a distraction, Spud uppercuts Tommy. Tommy now has his back to Spud, who lands an impressive back body drop on Tommy. Spud is on all fours in the ring, trying to catch his breath but realizing he has to make a tag. He crawls to Dalton, making his own tag just as Tommy tags Lucky back into the matchup.

Dalton is fired up and hits Lucky with a shoulder tackle. Lucky hits the mat but pops up, only to get met with another shoulder tackle. On the third try, Lucky instead lands his patented knock out punch. Dalton drops and Lucky tags Tommy in. While both are still in the ring, Dalton is met with a spear from Tommy and a kick in the ribs from Lucky, officially sealing in The Match Ender. Spud is too hurt on the outside as Tommy goes in for the pin.
Winners via pinfall and still NCWA Tag Team Champions: Warriors

Spud gets into the ring, helping Dalton stand. All four men share a look before Spud and Dalton hug Lucky and Tommy to show there is no ill will. Peacock Rock, with their arms around each other's shoulders and the shoulders of one of the boys, make their way out of the arena. This lets Warriors celebrate their title defense for a moment. That is until they are attacked from behind by Terryn Wymond and Keaton, the team known as Olliephist. The two raise the tag team titles in their own hands to show they mean business, manager Elijah Bancroft standing between them. The camera then cuts to the backstage area where Aiden McVeigh looks around nervously as he knocks on a locker room door. The camera pans back to show us that the locker room belongs to Jimmy Havoc. Aiden nervously adjusts his bowtie before knocking again. It is Rosemary who comes to answer the door. She laughs.

Rosemary: How can we help you, child?

Aiden: Uh. Um. Hullo. My...my names Aiden McVeigh and I'm here to interview Mr. Havoc?

Jimmy: -from off-screen- Fuck off!

Aiden: -confused- I'm sorry? Mr. Anaoi said I need to get your feelings on the death match.

The muffled sound of other voices can be heard from the inside of the room, followed by the sound of something metal dropping to the floor.

Jimmy: If ya fuckin' must.

Aiden looks nervous as if he does not want to be anywhere near Jimmy Havoc. He clears his throat before fumbling for an index card in his pocket.

Aiden: You, Jimmy Havoc, are known as not only the king of the goths but...but the king of the...-turns over the index card- deathmatches. How are you feeling about going into the match tonight with Egan's mind clearly not on the match?

Jimmy rolls his eyes.

Jimmy: Ya got a whole fuckin' spiel written down there for ya, kid? Kai come up with a whole list of important things for ya to bother me an' my Rosemarie with?

Aiden: -clears his throat again before straightening his tie- No sir. I...I write notes when I'm nervous. Makes my j...job a bit easier. You didn't answer the question.

Jimmy: How am I feelin'? Are ya my fuckin' shrink now? Rosemarie wants his face pounded in, I'm gonna pound his face in. Simple.

Aiden: You seem to hang on every word "Rosemarie" says. Is your relationship a working one or is there more between the two of you?

Jimmy grabs Rosemary by the collar of her torn red dress and kisses her roughly.

Jimmy: Does that answer your fuckin' question?

There is a slight pause before Aiden's voice is heard, though it is barely audible.

Aiden: And do you think she will stay with you if you happen to lose in your specialty match against Egan Archer?

Rosemary shifts to step between the two of them, scowling up at the interviewer who dared to question her.

Rosemary: The shadow's loyalties run far deeper than an imbecile like you could ever understand, child.

Aiden gives a quick nod and a nervous chuckle.

Aiden: Well, heh, there you have it, ladies and gentleman. Rosemary and Jimmy certainly have no love loss for me nor do they have any love loss for Jimmy's opponent Egan Archer. -to Rosemary and Jimmy- Any parting words?

Rosemary: I would suggest that you leave now before the shadow places a target on your back as they have Mr. Archer.

Jimmy: What my Rosemarie is trying to say is, FUCK OFF.

Aiden looks nervous and the camera switches to a shot of the ring for the next match of the night. "Make My Story" by natewantstobattle begins to play and Remy Brooks comes out at the top of the stage and raises his arm, smiling. Remy makes his way down to the ring, touching hands with the fans before pausing at the front of the ring. He slides into the ring before climbing a turnbuckle and lifting his arm again, before jumping down and taking off his Call of Duty shirt and jacket. He watches the entrance, eyes focused, as 16 Volt's 'Useless people' plays, the lights slowly pulsing as the opening guitar riffs play, sounding almost like a warning siren. As the main guitar riff starts, Marco Ellis walks out onto the stage. He stops near the entrance where a group of soldiers stands and he pauses to salute them, before walking down to the ring with a focused determination. He pauses on the steel steps, looking around at the crowd, flashing an antagonizing smirk at Remy. He then raises a fist into the air before climbing into the ring. The bell rings and the match begins.

Remy Brooks v Marco Ellis
Marco moves towards Remy, who uses his speed to get behind the Tel Aviv native and wraps his arms around his waist. Marco breaks the hold with a back elbow to the side of Remy's head. Remy immediately lets go of the hold, stumbling back in the ring. Marco stands behind him, taking hold of Remy's arm and tossing him into the ropes.

Marco bends as Remy comes back, only to get hit with a knee from Remy. Marco stumbles, Remy attempts a kick to the gut. Marco catches his foot but Remy simply kicks the other up and at Marco's head. Marco stumbles back, falling onto the second rope. Remy rushes against the opposite set and tries to hit a knee to the back but Marco moves out of the way before he can.

Marco rolls to the outside, Remy getting to the apron. As Marco turns back to face where Remy is, he rushes to jump at Marco. This proves to be a huge mistake as Marco lands the famed Hades Descent to the outside of the ring. Wasting very little time, Marco tosses Remy back into the ring and pins him.
Winner via pinfall: Marco Ellis

Marco looks proud as he rolls out of the ring, leaving a clearly disappointed Remy sitting in the ring as the camera fades to commercial.

"Everything Is Awesome" by Tegan and Sara starts to play as Kelani enters the entrance ramp first, wearing a Colt Cabana t-shirt and a kendo stick in her hand. She dances for a moment with a kendo stick in hand, looking happy as she is soon joined by Matt Riddle, who enters with a wide grin on his face and rests an elbow on her shoulder. They glance to the right where Keith Lee enters, looking between themselves, while looking as if they are basking in Keith's presence, before Jack Sexsmith joins on the other side of Keith. Jack gives a wide grin, receiving great applause from the audience. The quartet makes their way to the ring, with Colt staying on the outside. Keith gets to one of the turnbuckles to pose, Matt getting to the other, and Lani staying on the ring apron. After the group pose, the boys sit on the ropes to hold them open for Lani. "I'm Scum" by IDLES. Drew enters first, an ax swung over his shoulder, wearing his entrance mask. Spike and Mambo enter at either side just a step behind him, a weapon over each of their shoulders: a barbed wire bat for Spike, and a barbed wire two by four for Chuck. Spike's hand rests on a walking cane with either a silver ball on the top. Instead of their personalities splintering off, Spike and Drew go under the ring and pull out a plywood board with light tubes taped to it.

NCWA Syndicate Division Champions Limitless Smiles v Do Not Resuscitate in a no holds barred match for the NCWA Syndicate Division Championships
Matt, Keith, and Kelani are nervous as they glance from the plywood board with fluorescent light tubes taped to it that Spike and Drew drug out from under the ring to Jack who stands in their corner. Jack gives an assuring nod as if to tell them it's okay. DNR is on the outside, laughing as the fact that of the three members inside the ring, it is Kelani Johnson who holds a kendo stick. She swings it, coming back almost a little too hard and wincing as it makes contact with her shoulder. Keith and Matt glance at her, as if asking that she be careful, before pulling her quickly out of the ring to escape DNR's wrath. Spike is yelling at Kelani as Drew removes his shirt and angrily tosses it at Matt. As if to spite Kelani, Mambo waves the two by four in his own hand around.

Matt climbs to the apron on the left, Keith to the right, and Kelani in front of Mambo. Before they can get fully in the ring, Drew is attacking Matt and Spike is attacking Keith. They drop the two big men with hard kicks to the groin before all three members of DNR turn their attention to Kelani Johnson. They smirk, Mambo shaking his head to tell the other boys he has this. Spike descends on Keith with hard forearms to his neck and chest. On the other side of the ring, Drew is hitting hard and swift kicks to Matt's upper body. Chuck begins the weaponized assault by smacking Kelani over the back with his two by four.

Keith and Spike tumble to the floor, Spike landing punch after vicious punch to the bigger man's head. It is clear that this is less of a match and more of a fight, which referee Grayson Booth seems to be enjoying. Mambo has Kelani in the corner, slamming the two by four into her gut. Drew takes hold of Matt's hand, flinging the taller man into the ropes and laying him out with a hard elbow to the throat. While Drew puts Matt into the corner directly next to Kelani, landing hard punch after hard punch to his head, Mambo has begun to choke Kelani with the kendo stick in the other. On the outside of the ring, Keith reaches under it to produce a steel chair. In the ring, Drew tries to pin Matt but the bigger man kicks out. Keith smacks Spike in the head with the chair, before turning to Drew and doing the same. Mambo still has Kelani in the corner, but Keith runs at him, landing a surprising dropkick to the man's knee. Finally, Kelani gets out of the corner as the momentum shifts.

Kelani picks Mambo up, grabbing his arm and tossing him into the opposite ropes. As he bounces back, she lands an elbow square in the jaw. Meanwhile, Matt is back on the offensive in the corner with Drew as Keith is with Spike. Keith lands a hard knee to Spike's jaw, shouting that he hopes that shuts the other man up. Kelani tosses Chuck out of the ring. Drew has staggered to his feet but Matt keeps up the offensive with hard chops to the chest. Drew kicks Matt in the gut to double the man over, landing a DDT.

Kelani moves in quickly on Drew in Matt's stead, landing a hard forearm to the man's upper back. Keith tosses Spike out of the ring. He yells and argues with Chuck as, on the inside of the ring, Drew climbs to a top rope. Kelani is there to meet him until Drew kicks her hard in the head. Keith moves forward in her place, shoving Drew off of the top turnbuckle and to the apron.

On the other side of the ring on the outside, Kelani is giving hard strikes to Chuck's head. On the apron on the other side, Keith and David trade punches. The men are dangerously close to the board with the fluorescent tubes, Keith finally grabbing Drew and, in a self-sacrificing moment to make sure the other man stays down, suplexes Drew backward into the board of bulbs. Matt barely has time to react as Spike rushes him with his cane and the two men topple straight into the crowd. This leaves Kelani, Mambo, and Jack Sexsmith.

Kelani looks excited as she realizes she still has both help and the upper hand. She tosses the steel chair at Chuck, who foolishly catches it before Kelani sends her full weight crashing into both it and Chuck. She excitedly tosses Mambo into the ring and delivers The People's Shoulder. She covers him for 1, 2...and then she is kicked in the back and the cover is broken. The arena is booing and Kelani assumes it is because of Spike having returned. That's what makes the next moments so heartbreaking to her.

Kelani stands and turns around to face the person that broke up her pin, her rightful victory. It isn't Spike Trivet. It's not even Drew Parker. It's Jack Sexsmith. Kelani is visibly shaken but before she has the chance to truly react, she is hit across the back with Spike Trivet's cane, the man having downed Matt outside of the ring. Jack directs Spike and Mambo to each grab a chair and they do. One is placed over Kelani's face, one on one of her wrists, and the other on one of her ankles. Jack stands at the one at her head, Spike at her arm, and Chuck at her leg before, in unison, each of the boys stomps on the chair. Spike then goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall and new Syndicate Division Champions: Do Not Resuscitate

The crowd very loudly voices their displeasure as Jack goes to retrieve the titles before helping Drew, who is covered in shards of broken glass, up and out. Kelani is bleeding from the nose, possibly broken, and Matt is nowhere to be seen. Keith finally stirs and picks Kelani up, bridal style, obviously both angry and worried as the camera cuts to backstage. Backstage, an unfamiliar man is seen. His blonde hair is short and he's dressed neatly, wearing a business shirt under a knitted sweater. He spots Rae James and hurries towards her. Rae is giggling with an unseen person and when she catches sight of Jamie, she shoos them away.

Rae: Can I help you?

The man nods, clearing his throat before speaking.

Jamie: Sorry. Jamie Elliot. You are Miss James, yes?

Rae gives a nod of her head and crosses her arms over her chest.

Rae: Yeah, I'm Miss James. Most people call me Rae. What can I help you with?

Jamie: Just wanted to have a chat. I'm the new... Counsellor here.

Rae: -shakes her head- I don't need a counsellor. I don't know what they told you.

Jamie: Oh, no. I was here for someone else. -looks down at a small notepad in his hand- Jacen Westmore. But, I'd heard he's spoken to you recently...? -he raises an eyebrow-

Rae starts to shake her head, before she decides that there's no use denying it.

Rae: Yes, I spoke with Jacen, but I also promised I wouldn't tell anyone else about what we talked about.

Jamie: -small sigh- I'm here to try and help. Same way the company has doctors in the building for injuries.

Rae: I get that. Trust me. I've seen enough people like you after my divorce, thanks to my sister, but I promised Jacen I wouldn't tell anyone what I know. I'm no snitch.

Jamie: -nods- I understand that. -after a moment- ...do you know where he usually hangs around?

Rae: Well, considering we have a match that I'm trying to get ready for. I think he's probably at the guerilla already, getting ready to make his way to the ring.

Jamie: Right. Thanks. I'll see if I can get him afterwards then. -after a moment- Good luck.

Rae: -gives a small smile and nods- Thanks. Don't need it, though. I'm gonna win.

Jamie: I see.

He shrugs and waves before heading off to wait. Breton's 'Got well soon' begins to play as mist covers the stage and Jacen seems to rise out of it. The camera zooms in on him to show black markings painted on his face, surrounding his eyes and down one cheek, much like Raven was known for. He stalks his way down to the ring, Maverick's Division Championship shining on his shoulder. As "Confident" by Demi Lovato plays, Rae James walks out onto the entrance ramp. She smiles wide at the audience before running into the ring, taking a knee as soon as she's in. She pops the collar of her jacket before standing, removing the jacket and rolling her shoulders. They lock eyes, both looking ready for this fight.

NCWA Maverick's Division Champion Jacen Westmore v Rae James for the NCWA Maverick's Division Championship
Rae and Jacen circle each other in the ring before going in for the lockup. Jacen uses his strength to his advantage, getting a side hip-toss in on Rae. She scoots herself into the corner, before pulling herself up and the two circle the ring yet again. They lock up a second time, again Jacen tossing Rae aside like she is nothing. Rae gets to one knee near the ropes and it is evident she is getting annoyed. She stands again, Jacen waiting patiently in the corner.

For a third time, the two circle the ring. Jacen moves in for what looks like a third lockup but Rae has other ideas and moves in for hard forearms to the head. She moves Jacen towards the corner with these shots before running the ropes. Jacen moves in but Rae gets an arm drag in. Jacen gets up, gets the arm drag again. When she tries for it the third time, Jacen reverses and tosses her into the ropes. Jacen bends over as Rae bounces back, hitting a hard knee to the face. Jacen looks fazed for a moment but merely responds with a big boot to the gut.

The boot doubles Rae over but as Jacen goes running the ropes, Rae follows. As Jacen turns in her direction, he is met by a forearm to the face. Rae goes running the ropes and as she turns to face Jacen, she is met with a similar forearm to the jaw. This drops Rae and she rolls out of the ring over the bottom rope to the floor. Referee Leo James begins his count. Jacen gets out of the ring, grabbing Rae by the hair and tossing her onto the apron. Rae spins on her side and kicks Jacen in the back of the head. She gets back onto the outside, wraps her arms around Jacen, and attempts a move eerily familiar to a certain someone's signature Ballsplex. Jacen has other ideas.

He uses his grip on Rae's hands to pull her through his open legs. When she is standing in front of him, Jacen scoops Rae up and lands a scoop slam on the apron. Rae falls to the ground, writhing in pain, as Leo gets up to a four count. Jacen taunts for a minute, tossing Rae back into the ring on six. He follows her into the ring, Rae not having stood yet. Jacen stomps on her ribs, hard, before pressing a boot into her face to send her sprawling to the mat. It is apparent that Jacen is toying with Rae.

Jacen picks Rae up before slamming a hard forearm into her upper back. She lands with her face on the second rope, Jacen taunting even more as he gets behind her. Jacen drags her into a position where her body is between the second and top rope, arms wrapped around the top. Despite Leo James being at a three count, Jacen snaps her quickly against the ropes. Referee Leo James gets between Jacen and Rae as Rae slumps against the second rope again.

Rae falls onto her butt in the ring, facing Jacen, who grabs Rae yet again by the hair and drags her into a standing position. From here, he lands a downward elbow onto the neck to send her to her knees again. Rae writhes before trying to pull herself to her feet. Again Jacen jerks her up and uses his strength to toss Rae into the corner, hard. She sits on the bottom turnbuckle, arms draped over the second rope next to her, before standing. Jacen lifts her chin, mocking her, before landing a hard chop across the chest.

Again Rae is dropped into her sitting position before Jacen grabs her hand and flings her into the opposite turnbuckle. As Jacen rushes to her, Rae lifts her foot and kicks him in the jaw. As he doubles over, Rae pushes herself to the second turnbuckle and comes down in a crossbody. Jacen rolls it through and stands, tossing Rae over his shoulders to the mat. He goes for the first pin attempt, only getting a 2.

Jacen looks furious, picking Rae up and landing a big back body drop. He gets a one count but purposefully breaks it, lifting Rae up off the mat. Rae rolls to her hands and knees, kicking her patronizingly in the head. Rae gets to her feet and lands a hard punch that seems to do very little. Again she tries, and a third time Jacen snarls, grabbing her face hard and raking the eyes. He drives Rae into the corner, dropping her there.

Jacen lifts Rae again, dragging her out of the corner and to the center of the ring. He tosses her onto the mat and locks her in a rear chokehold. He lowers himself to the mat to apply pressure. Rae struggles, moving into a kneeling positing before Jacen stands with her in this position. Rae elbows him in the gut once, twice, three times to break the hold before running into the ropes. Jacen catches her for a spinebuster. He lifts her, in that position, before bringing her hard down on his knee a second time. He lifts her to do it a third time, but Rae wraps her thighs around his head and lands a hurricanrana.

Both opponents are on their hands and knees, Rae willing herself to stand. She is to her feet just before Jacen and rushes him with a hard forearm to the chest. She keeps this up until she gets Jacen into the corner. She unloads on Jacen with forearm after forearm until he slumps in the corner. Rae rushes to the opposite turnbuckle, dropping down on Jacen with the Eat My Boot before going for the pin.
Winner via pinfall and new Maverick's Division Champion: Rae James

Rae takes the title she is handed, rolling out of the ring rather quickly as it looks like Jacen is about to come unhinged. There are tears in her eyes, Rae kissing the titles nameplate before the camera cuts to Wade Barrett standing backstage talking quickly with Marty Scurll, before Marty notices someone off screen staring at the two.

Marty: Can I help you lads?

Alex Shelley steps forward, Dante a few steps behind his mentor.

Alex: Probably not, just explaining different tag styles to Dante.

Marty: -scoffs- Why bother teaching the rookie when you have a match going on later tonight? Hm?

Alex: Because I can multi-task and it's important for him to learn. Why do you care?

Marty: He's bloody staring! If he wasn't, I wouldn't have a bloody problem.

Wade puts a comforting hand on Marty's shoulder and gives an almost calm smile to Alex.

Wade: What my villainous friend is trying to articulate is that your protege seems to have eyes on the two of us when we do not want his attention. Besides, you have a match against someone later.

Alex: -glares at Marty- There's no damn reason to yell at him, he's just curious and he's not hurting anyone!

Dante steps back from the yelling, letting out a quiet sorry. Alex's glare gets harder, not happy at all with the Brit yelling and scaring his rookie.

Alex: -to Wade- Your friend needs to calm the hell down, your the ones standing in the public hallway having a talk so it's your own fault if people watch. Dante didn't do anything to deserve getting yelled at.

A familiar look of rage flashes through Wade's eyes before a charming smile crosses his lips.

Wade: Mayhaps I will let this slide. On one condition.

Marty: -snarls at Alex before looking at Wade- What condition, love?

Wade: You want to teach your rookie about tag styles? Show him in person. Against us.

Alex: -gives a half smirk- My favorite type of match. turns and looks at Dante Do you want to do it Kiddo?

Dante glances at Marty and Wade nervously before looking back at Alex, he gives a small nod before answering.

Dante: Yeah...I want to do the match Mr. Alex.

Alex: -grins grows proudly- Perfect, we'll accept the match.

Wade gives a nod of his head, a smirk playing across his lips.

Wade: Good. We'll see you later then. Come along, Martin.

Marty turns, sticking his tongue out as the camera cuts to a shot of the ring. Green Day's 'Bang Bang' is heard as Egan Archer makes his appearance. He walks out onto the stage, where he performs his spin and pose. Egan then pulls at his jacket in a smug fashion, though he looks nervous, making sure it's sitting right before high-fiving fans on the way to the ring. He pauses briefly at the end of the ramp before sliding under the ropes to enter the ring, where he climbs onto the turnbuckle to pose before backflipping off. "Prelude 12/21" by AFI begins before launching into "I Hope You Suffer" as Jimmy Havoc, with Rosemary at his side, makes his way out to the ring. He doesn't bother with frivolities as he makes his way down the ramp.

Egan Archer v Jimmy Havoc w/Rosemary in a death match
As referee Grayson Booth stands between the two men, Jimmy flips Egan off. The two men stand toe to toe, staring each other down before Jimmy makes the first move by shoving Egan. Both men immediately get out of the ring and go under it to produce a weapon. Egan produces steel chair while Jimmy grabs a steel lunch tray. Both men produce quite a bit of weaponry from under the ring. Jimmy grabs a baseball bat, swinging it to test its weight.

Jimmy places the baseball bat on the apron before gesturing for Egan to choose a weapon. Egan hesitates before grabbing one of the steel trays, and Jimmy chooses one as well. Jimmy holds the tray behind his back, standing there as if waiting for Egan to hit him. Egan hits Jimmy in the head with the plate, Jimmy barely moving as if it has done nothing. Jimmy rolls his neck, moving the tray out from behind his back and striking Egan with it. Egan does not move either, again slamming his own tray against Jimmy's head. The two trade shots with these trays, both tossing them aside when they realize they are evenly matched. Jimmy extends his hand for a fist bump. Egan is naive and fist bumps Jimmy before receiving a rake to his eyes for his troubles.

Egan stumbles backward, grabs the chair that is laying on the mat and tosses it at Jimmy's head. Jimmy turns to Egan just in time for this to connect, Jimmy rolling out of the ring. He is on his knees on the outside as Egan plops down in the chair he threw at Jimmy's head. Egan runs against the ropes, intending to leap out at Jimmy, but the king of the Goths has other ideas. He takes a stop sign from under the ring, slamming it hard into Egan's skull. Egan drops to the outside of the ring, holding his head back in pain. Jimmy stomps on Egan's chest, Egan pulling himself up on the barricade.

Jimmy grabs one of the chairs at ringside, tossing it at Egan's head as Egan had tossed the chair at Jimmy's. Jimmy grabs the chair, setting it up against the barricade. He drags Egan to sit him in the chair before slamming a fist into Egan's jaw. Jimmy backs up, doing a lap around the ring as if he were going to leap at Egan. Instead, he simply rakes Egan in the eyes with his fingers. Egan clutches at his eyes falling out of the chair he's sitting in. Jimmy grabs him by the back of the head, slamming Egan down face first into the chair.

Jimmy sits Egan back down in the chair, delivering a hard punch to his face. Jimmy backs up again to run at Egan, but this time Egan is prepared. He tosses Jimmy over the barricade before getting over the barricade himself. Egan sends hard forearms to the top of Jimmy's back as he does. Egan picks up a beer from in front of a female fan in a black hoodie at ringside. Egan takes a sip of the beer before spitting that mouthful straight into Jimmy's face. Jimmy stumbles back, Egan taking a sip of the beer he can enjoy before setting it down by the fan's fist again.

As Egan comes back towards Jimmy, Jimmy lands a solid uppercut. Jimmy gets a hold of Egan's short hair and sends him face first into the brick wall. Egan turns to try to get away but Jimmy only delivers yet another punch to the face. Jimmy grabs Egan, signaling for the fans to move before pulling a heel move and just tossing Egan headfirst into the brick wall again. The third time when Jimmy attempts it, Egan reverses the Irish Whip and tosses Jimmy through the crowd into their steel folding chairs.

Egan grabs a fans chair and moves into the crowd, throwing it at Jimmy's head again. Jimmy falls backward into the chairs and Egan lands fist after fist into Jimmy's head. Grabbing Jimmy by the back of the head, Egan drags him through the arena to the wall Jimmy was tossing him into. Jimmy reverses it, however, and Egan goes face first into it once again. While Jimmy had Egan up against this wall, he chops him hard against the chest. Jimmy backs up, far, running towards Egan for a splash. Egan has other plans and simply moves, causing Jimmy to hit the wall, hard.

This time it is Egan's turn to pull Jimmy to his feet, slapping Jimmy hard across the face. Jimmy stumbles towards the crowd and Egan hits him in the head yet again. He backs Jimmy towards the emergency exit, attempting a forearm, but Jimmy reverses to land a forearm of his own. Egan stumbles through the crowd, Jimmy sitting him down on a fan's lap and chopping the blonde Brit against the chest once, twice, and on the third time, Egan reverses their positions. Now Jimmy sits on the fans lap. Egan goes for a chop and Jimmy moves, Egan almost chopping the fan instead. Egan is just able to stop himself short.

Jimmy is able to jab Egan in the eye again, sending Egan over the barricade. Jimmy follows suit, crossing to where the ringside techs are, grabbing the chair. He shouts at Egan and tosses the chair at him. Again a chair is pulled from the ringside techs and Jimmy tosses Egan into the barricade, where he sits into the chair from earlier. Jimmy then grabs Casey Johnson's laptop off of the desk, trying to hit Egan in the head with it. Egan moves out of the way, Jacen hitting the barricade with the laptop.

As Jimmy drops the laptop, he turns to see Egan who hits him hard across the jaw. Egan picks the laptop off the ground, making sure it is open before cracking the screen over Jimmy's head. The screen shatters and Jimmy drops, Egan dropping the laptop next to him. Egan's hand is bleeding from the impact of the hit. It is also evident at this moment that his head his also bleeding.

Egan picks up the laptop again, sending it slamming against the still downed Jimmy's back. Jimmy moves to sit by the ring post, Egan turning his back to the audience. It is then that the woman who's beer Egan drank/who's lap the two men sat in jumps the barricade. Egan looks confused for a moment as he sees her, trying to decide if he's supposed to pay attention to her. He looks back at Jimmy, only for the woman to grab the baseball bat that Jimmy had at the beginning of the match. She cracks Egan over the back with it, again and again until the bat breaks over his back. It takes both Iokua and Sebastian to pull the young woman off of Egan. With the fans involvement and both Egan and Jimmy's inabilities to stand, referee Grayson Booth is forced to call off the rest of the match.
Winner: Neither competitor is able to continue

The woman's hood has fallen off of her head, showing a head full of fiery red hair. Rockstar Spud rushes past security to go to Egan's side. He helps Egan stand, the camera fading into commercial.

"Whatever's Real" by The High Crusade begins to play throughout the arena as Alex Shelley comes out with an excited vibe to him. He points both hands like a gun as he makes his way down to the ring, climbing onto them with a bit of a jump. He climbs one of the turnbuckles before he throws up his hand and points to where Detroit is on his palm, he jumps back down as his music finishes. Downstait's "I Came To Play" begins to play as The Miz makes his way out onto the entrance ramp. Wearing his typical entrance jacket and sunglasses, Miz ignores the crowd as he makes his way to the ring. He does not, at all, seem interested in Alex Shelley.

The Miz v Alex Shelley
The two men stand toe to toe with each other in the center of the ring, Miz looking not at all impressed by Alex, glancing at the audience as if he can't believe Alex is going to be challenging him. Miz goes to throw a punch but Alex catches his arm and throws a few forearms of his own before grabbing Alex's head and tossing him to the mat backward. As Alex sits up, Miz backs up against the ropes and tries to kick him in the head. Alex ducks under the foot, Miz bouncing off of the opposite set of ropes. Alex stands and leaps over the top of Miz, when Miz doubles back Alex jumps over the top of Miz a second time. When Miz bounces back yet again, he sets up Alex for the Skull Crushing Finale and actually lands it before going for a quick pin.
Winner via pinfall: The Miz

Alex is unsure of how to react as he watches Miz back up the entrance ramp before a smirk crosses Alex's face. When the camera shows the entrance ramp where Miz stands, we can see why. The hooded figure from the last show, who attacked Miz during his match with Rockstar Spud, stands behind Miz on the entrance ramp, Miz only realizing it as he backs into the man's broad chest. Miz turns around to get a hard punch to the jaw. Miz stumbles before the figure grabs Miz and delivers a hard fireman scoop slam to the entrance ramp. The person then pulls their hood down to reveal themselves to be Wade Barrett. Wade picks up Miz once again, delivering a final Wasteland before placing a foot on his chest. The camera then cuts to Iokua and Sebastian standing side by side backstage, Iokua showing the other man some handwritten notes as he tries to explain something.

Iokua: ...the two of them haven’t even had a match yet, but they’re quickly becoming a problem. One of our Syndicate teams is short a member at the moment because she won’t go near that damn Olliphiest lot.

Seb: [frowns] Do you think their manager has told them to do this?

Iokua: [sighs and shrugs] I don’t know man. But we need to do something. They’ve already tried to start shit again tonight.

Seb: Yeah, I heard…

Iokua: We might need some help to do it, but I think we should keep an eye on the three of them, be ready to step in /before/ they start another fight. You with me?

There is a brief moment where Sebastian hesitates before nodding.

Seb: Sure.

To the slow, piano tune of "Oath" by Utada Hikaru, Rin Takahashi appears on the darkened stage, kneeling. The lights come on and she gets to her feet, performing a slow, twirling dance in her flowing kimono before she makes her way to the ring. She ascends the steel stairs, where she poses with a spotlight on her, both arms in the air. Rin then gets into the ring, performing more of the twirling dance again before tossing her kimono out to the ringside crew to hold for her. Her attention focuses on the entrance ramp, waiting for her opponent and her shot to become the NCWA World Class Champion. The opening bars of Nolee's theme plays and she walks out onto the ramp, one hand on her title that sits over her shoulder and smirking at the audience. Instead of going directly down the ramp, she turns and gestures for someone else to follow her out. In a nice, three-piece suit comes a familiar face to Impact and NXT audiences: Ethan Carter III. Suddenly a few things make sense from Nolee's previous promos. The limo with the license plate of DIXE from her first promo, the bedazzled flowers from the promo with Jimmy Havoc. She poses and preens for a moment, including kissing Ethan on the lips, before coming down the ramp, grinning at fans as she can. She ignores the fan, showing that she doesn't care about what they have to say. Once she gets into the ring, she climbs onto one of the turnbuckles and poses with one hand above her head and one hand on her hip. She blows a kiss to Ethan who stands at ringside, before handing him her title to hand to the referees.

NCWA World Class Champion Nolee Angle v Rin Takahashi for the NCWA World Class Championship
The two women stand across from each other, fire in their eyes. Rin glances at ringside, where the well-dressed form of Nolee's escort has set himself. Nolee gives a cocky smirk, shouting for Rin to pay attention to her. Nolee tries to get the crowd pumped up on her side. The crowd, however, seems fully against their champion. The two women move in to shake each other's hands before backing off to their separate corners.

Nolee and Rin lock up, Nolee getting behind her and wrapping her arms around Rin's waist. Rin breaks the hold and moves around Nolee to lock her own arms around Nolee's waist. Nolee backs Rin into the turnbuckle to break the hold, rolling away to leave Rin in the turnbuckle. The two women move back towards each other for yet another lockup.

Nolee reachers her hand out for the test of strength, twisting Rin's hand hard enough to take the woman to her knees. Rin stands to try and fight the hold, but Nolee has it on tight. Finally, Rin kicks Nolee in the gut and ducks under her arm. Now Rin has the wrist lock on hard. Rin backs Nolee into the ropes. Nolee grabs the top rope and flips, turning the hold into one she has on Rin instead. Nolee applies the wristlock, lifting Rin's arm up high before bringing it down hard over her shoulder.

Rin rolls on the mat, trying to reverse the hold. When that's not working, Rin does a backbend before twisting Nolee's arm in the same way. She applies pressure on Nolee's wrist with both hands. Rin gets Nolee down to one knee, Nolee standing only to get taken down to the mag again. Nolee drops to her back, rolling to try to break the hold. When that doesn't work, Nolee does a one-handed cartwheel. Again, this does not work and Rin locks Nolee in a side headlock. Nolee pushes Rin into the ropes but Rin ducks under Nolee's arm. She bounces back off the rope and Rin tries to elbow Nolee. Instead, Nolee grabs RIn's arm and tosses her against the ropes. Rin holds on tight and doesn't come bouncing back, instead, Nolee rushes her just to receive a hard elbow to the jaw for her troubles.

Nolee staggers backward and Rin rushes against the opposite ropes. When she bounces back at Nolee, Rin lands a hurricanrana. Nolee rolls out of the ring, near her charming suitor. Rin gets out on the apron near Nolee. She attempts to land a kick to Nolee's face, but Nolee moves out of the way and Rin hits the new suitor with the kick to the face. The man falls back on his butt but Rin stays on the apron. Nolee grabs Rin's ankles, but Rin brings a foot back to kick Nolee in the face. Nolee turns with her back pressed against the apron and Rin lands yet another kick to the side of the head.

Nolee doubles over, one arm on the apron. Rin grabs her and tosses Nolee back into the ring. Rin goes for a pin but Nolee kicks out at one. Rin moves away as Nolee moves to her knees. Rin wraps an arm around Nolee's neck before hitting Nolee in the back with a hard forearm. As Nolee drops back to her knees, Rin hits her with hard forearms repeatedly to the back. Rin lets go and runs against the ropes, Nolee doing the same as she gets back to her feet. Nolee uses her strength to knock Rin off of her feet. Nolee drags Rin to the center of the ring and goes for a pin. She gets a two count.

Nolee gets to her knees in the center of the ring, running her hands through her hair in agitation. She stands as Rin is down by the ropes, attempting to stand. She crawls out into the corner and Nolee lifts her to stand. Nolee grabs Rin's hand, tossing her into the opposite set of turnbuckles. Rin falls to the mat hard, Nolee kneeling to look her in the eyes and taunt her.

Nolee gets to her feet, crossing to Rin to lifts her. Again Nolee grabs Rin's arm and tosses her into the opposite corner. Again it drops and again Nolee looks extremely proud of her work. She lifts a finger to show that she's going to do it one more time. For the third time, Nolee stands and lifts Rin. Instead of tossing Rin into an opposite corner, Nolee whips her around hard into the same corner. She grabs Rin by the back of the hair and the shorts, tossing Rin shoulder first into the opposite turnbuckle.

Rin slumps in the corner and Nolee backs up before trying to hit Rin in the back with her knees. Rin moves away, Nolee hitting hard in the corner. Rin grabs Nolee from behind and tries to roll Nolee up for a pin. Rin gets a one count, before Nolee kicks out. Nolee gets up and Rin performs a double leg takedown, trying to roll that into a pin. It is only a two count as Nolee arches up, her arms around the woman who had her in a backslide pin. She stands, turning so that she is hunched over the doubled over Rin. Rin stands and spins so that she can deck Nolee in the jaw with a hard forearm.

Rin has a tight grip on Nolee's wrist and uses it to drag Nolee in for a hard forearm. Nolee is stagging backward but can't fall because of the grip that Rin has on her wrist. A third forearm to the jaw is landed, then a fourth. It is a total of seven before Leo James pulls Rin away from Nolee. Rin backs up and tries to land the Yuri but Nolee catches her in a pop-up powerbomb. She goes for the pin but Nolee only gets the two count.

Both women are in their final winds, Nolee getting to one knee to catch her breath. She stands and crosses to Rin, picking her up and wrapping her in a bear hug. Nolee keeps it locked in as long as possible until Rin elbows her repeatedly in the neck, then dropping down to pull Nolee to the mat. Nolee staggers and Rin rushes her to successfully land the Yuri. Rin rolls Nolee up for what should be a three count, before the pin is broken up by Nolee's suitor at ringside having pushed Rin off of her.

Referee Leo James yells at the man to get out, which he does. While Rin is focused on the man who took her win away from her, Nolee hits a blow from behind and rolls Rin up for the pin.
Winner via pinfall and still NCWA World Class Champion: Nolee Angle

Nolee grins and rolls out of the ring, wrapping her arm around the man's shoulders. The camera fades out on the sounds of boos and Nolee standing on the ramp with her title held high and smirk on her face.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down