National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution

Go down

9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution Empty 9-30-19 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Kai Anoai Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:14 am

Instead of our regular shot of the arena at the beginning of the show, we are treated to a limo pulling up outside where the roster would make their entrance. Ethan Carter III, sans Nolee Angle, exits the limo and is greeted at the front of the door by a security guard holding a bouquet of black roses, a smile on his face as he takes them. The camera then goes to a shot of the arena as Heathens by natewantstobattle begins. The team of the same name comes out through the crowd, from different spots and slowly meet up until they are all together in front of the ring. Jaxx, Remy, and Jaylee will pose while Jimmy sits on the ropes, and Liv stands close to him. Notorious by Adelita's Way begins to play as the Bullet Club makes their entrance. Dia Banks stands front and center, Arran and Kenny to her right and Cody and Finn to her left. The group makes their way to the ring, Kenny holding the ropes open for Dia once they get there. Arran and Finn take to one of the turnbuckles each, while Cody and Kenny stand to either side of Dia in the center of the ring.

The two groups stand across from each other in the ring, Finn's arms around Arran and Dia's necks as he smirks cockily over at the collective known as Heathens. In fact, none of the four Bullet Club members in the ring look particularly afraid of Heathens. When the Heathens move forward, as if menacingly, this only prompts the Bullet Club to remove their leather jackets, ready for the fight. Arran tosses his jacket at Jaxx, showing even the newest member has no fear. The ref gets in between the two teams before they can start a brawl, each team backing into their own corners.

Bullet Club (Dia Banks, Cody Rhodes, Finn Balor, and Arran Mateo) v Heathens (Jimmy Jacobs, Remy Brooks, Jaxx Karden, Jaylee Karden)
It is Finn Balor and Jimmy Jacobs who decide to start out this match. The two circle the ring before Finn goes in for the lock-up, Jimmy getting the upper hand. He locks Finn in a side headlock, powering Finn to one knee. Finn reaches up as he stands, taking a handful of Jimmy's hair and backing him up into the ropes. Finn pushes Jimmy across the ring into the opposite set of ropes, dropping to the mat as Jimmy comes back towards him. He stops himself, turning to face Finn as Finn stands. Jimmy runs into the ropes, Jimmy following. Finn intends to toss Jimmy off of his back and to the mat, which Jimmy counters by leaping over the top of Finn. Jimmy grabs Finn by the shoulders and uses the leverage to toss Finn into the ring ropes.

As Finn bounces back, Jimmy trips him on the mat. Finn gets to one knee with the help of the opposite ring ropes as Jimmy makes a cut-throat movement as a taunt. Finn quickly gets to his feet as Jimmy rushes him, Jimmy knocking the other man off of his feet with a hard shoulder. Finn mocks him from his back in the center of the ring, with a suck-it gesture that the Young Bucks are known for doing. Finn sits up as Jimmy looks appalled, backing into the ropes and running at Finn as the Irishman rolls to his stomach. Jimmy jumps over him as Finn stands, kicking Jimmy in the leg. Jimmy doubles over as Finn reruns the ropes, getting a hurricanrana landed on Jimmy. Jimmy stands, looking furious, only for Finn to knock him off his feet and attempt a pin.

Jimmy kicks out at one, and Finn is quick to his feet again. Jimmy sweeps Finn off his feet and attempts a pin, only getting a one count himself. As both men stand, the same idea comes to both's minds, and they attempt a double dropkick to the other. Jimmy gets to one knee as Finn kips up off the mat. Jimmy steps forward as if trying to intimidate Finn, but Finn backs Jimmy up with a few of his own steps forward. Jimmy then tags in Jaylee. Finn grins as he tags in Dia.

The two women circle the ring to seize each other up. Dia looks ready to move in, but Jaylee smirks and tags in Jaxx instead. Jaxx gets in the ring, stalking slowly towards Dia. He seems poised to strike, but when he notices Dia isn't afraid as he would like her to be, Jaxx tags Jaylee back in. Jaylee gets in as Dia and Jaxx argue from across the ring with each other. Dia and Jaylee lock up, with Dia twisting Jaylee's arm. Jaylee spins under Dia's arm, reversing the hold, and applying an armlock of her own. Dia backs Jaylee into the corner, referee Leo James getting to a four-count before moving. Dia is bent over as she walks with arms outstretched, before standing upright and posing for a too sweet as she stands, arms above her head and back to the Heathen's. The rest of the Club also makes the two sweet, Dia not realizing that the rest of Heathen's has rushed her from behind.

A brawl breaks out among the two factions. Remy and Jaxx beat on Finn before Remy moves to Dia. Jimmy beats on Arran, while Jaylee fights Cody. Each member of the Heathens team moves their member of the Bullet Club to their hands and knees in the center of the ring, straddling their backs. Jaylee has taken up the hold on Dia, while Jimmy instructs Remy to bring him something from ringside. It's the spike that Jimmy is known for carrying with him. Each member of the Club looks weary, except for Dia. In a split second, in the confusion of the situation, Dia has rolled Jaylee into a pin attempt, with Leo James counting the three count.
Winners via pinfall: The Bullet Club

The members of Heathen's look furious as they realize what has happened. In their anger, Bullet Club manages to fight their way out. The quartet is quickly out of the ring and up the ramp, watching as Heathen's fights among themselves. As The Bullet Club exit to backstage, "Confident" by Demi Lovato plays. Rae James walks onto the ramp, seemingly unaffected by the glares Jimmy, Jaylee, Jaxx, and Liv give.

Rae: Wow. You guys lost? Shocking. -smirks-

Jimmy's face is filled with rage, and he demands a microphone, but he takes a moment to calm down before saying anything to her.

Jimmy: What the hell do you want?

Rae grins as she watches Jimmy, before turning to face Remy.

Rae: A real challenge from my division.

Remy is shocked as she looks at him and takes in her words. He manages to ask, "Me?" just loud enough for the mic to pick up.

Jimmy: You want to fight him?

Rae: -nods- That is if daddy will let him? Is it okay, Jimmy? Not scared, are you?

Jimmy starts to smirk, but that turns into shock as Remy takes the mic and answers for himself.

Remy: I can answer for myself. -small smile to Rae- If you want a match, then I'm more than happy to give you one.

Rae looks thrilled as if this attitude from Remy is what she wanted to see.

Rae: It's settled then. We'll see each other in the ring.

The camera switches to Jack Sexsmith as he leads Do Not Resuscitate into Kai's office, a pair of huffs from Drew and Spike. Chuck trails a few steps behind, and a fifth figure trails just behind him, staying back in the doorway.

Jack: You wanted to see us?

Kai regards all five men, before focusing on Jack.

Kai: You never told me your number one contenders.

Spike: -shrugs- You never asked.

Kai: It was stated in your contracts that if you are champions, you defend on pay-per-views.

Spike: We know that. Don't treat us like we're imbeciles, sir.

Kai: Either you choose a competitor, or I will choose, and I have a group here who wants to prove they're the bigger and badder team.

Jack: -rolls his eyes- You will know by the end of the show, okay, boo? That make you happy?

Drew: Trying to find someone worthy of getting anywhere near these ain't easy.

Kai: Bullet Club comes close.

Spike: Hardly.

Kai: Find me your opponents or find out.

The camera switches to a shot of the arena as "Jekyll and Hyde" by Five Finger Death Punch fills the arena. Marty Scurll makes his way out to the entrance, followed by Wade Barrett. While Wade moves in front of Marty to crouch, Marty stands tall with his signature umbrella over his shoulders. Wade shrugs off the jacket he wears, while Marty removes his sunglasses. Wade stands, moving to the side as the duo walk to the ring with confident smirks on their faces. Marty gets into the ring with a smirk on his face as he awaits Miz. "I Came To Play" by Downstait begins to play as The Miz makes his entrance. During his entrance, he wears a hooded vest and sunglasses. He makes his way to the ring, ignoring the crowd. He takes off the jacket first, smirking over the glasses as he gets into the ring, before taking those off as well. He and Marty seize each other up as the bell rings.

Marty Scurll w/Wade Barrett v The Miz
The two men lock up, with Marty twisting Miz's arm and using his grip on it to pull Miz to the mat. Miz pushes himself up and rolls to get Marty to release the hold. Miz places Marty into a headlock, applying hard pressure. Marty wraps his arm around Miz's prying apart the grip. He flips Miz over his shoulder onto his back on the mat before Miz kicks his feet up and wraps his legs around Marty's head. Marty kicks out of the hold, pulling away and standing. The two men glare at each other from across the ring.

The two circle the ring, going in for a test of strength. Marty drops to his butt and rolls backward, all while holding Miz's arms. This means when he stands, Miz's arms are pulled in front of him. Marty spins, still with a hold on Miz's arms, so that Miz is back to back with him. Miz powers out of this by flipping over Marty's head so that they now stand face-to-face. Miz hits a monkey flip on Marty, which tosses the villain across the ring. Or, at least, it would have if Miz had let go of Marty's hands. Miz flips over with Marty lifting his boots to stand and toss Miz as he had done to Marty. Miz stands as Marty does, the two still hand locked in the ring as they go back to the center.

Marty twists one arm, before going behind Miz for a headlock instead. He uses this to take Miz to the mat, who again wraps his legs around Marty's head. Marty yet again kicks away from the head scissors, the two getting to their feet in the ring. Marty leads Miz into what appears to be another test of strength but instead kicks Miz in the gut. While Miz is doubled over, Marty lands a hard uppercut. Miz stumbles into the ropes; one arm stretched out on either side of himself. Marty takes this chance to chop Miz across the chest. Miz drops to one knee, and Marty turns his back on Miz, mocking the man with a bow.

Marty turns back to Miz, tossing the man across the ring. As Miz bounces back, he goes over the top of Marty to land on his feet. Marty turns to meet Miz, Miz managing to wrap his arms around Marty and slam him to the mat. With his arms still around Marty's middle, Miz manages to maneuver Marty into the first pin of the match.

Marty kicks out at two, getting to his feet first. He rushes Miz, who tosses Marty into the ring ropes. As Marty comes back, Miz hip tosses Marty to the mat, and as Miz comes near Marty, who is now sitting, Miz drops just short of a hard knee. Instead, he does a mocking thrust of his hips, which knocks Marty over. Miz turns to mock Marty until he gets to Wade in the corner. Miz makes a mocking gesture at Wade, inviting the Englishman to come defend his tag team partner. Wade gets up on the apron and distracts the ref, Miz turning to see Marty holding the umbrella he is known for. Instead of hitting Miz with it, Marty cracks it over his knee. He hands the broken pieces to Miz before dropping to the mat as the ref turns around. The ref sees Miz with the broken umbrella and Marty on the ground. He jumps to the incorrect conclusion that Miz attacked Marty. The ref then disqualifies the Miz.
Winner via disqualification: Marty Scurll

Miz tries to argue with the ref for a moment before he turns to run into Wade's fist. Wade snarls as he beats on Miz, before pulling away from the downed man to grab the microphone Marty offers.

Wade: This is me officially letting you know that I am fighting you at We Are The Weirdo's, Mister. No choice from you, Mizanin.

Wade kicks Miz again in the head before the camera cuts to commercial.

-Creepshow commercial-

"Warriors" by Imagine Dragons begins as our NCWA World Class Tag Team Champions make their entrance. They come out side by side, cocky grins for all to see. They pound their fists together before heading down to the ring, climbing into the ring and picking turnbuckles to pose and taunt on. Lucky stays in the ring as Tommy stands in his corner. "Elan" by Nightwish begins to play to signal our first appearance of the night, the tag team known as Ollipheist. Terryn wears a long black coat to the ring, while Keaton wears a shorter, black, biker-style jacket. Bancroft follows behind them with a cane in his hand. As they head down the ramp, a group of fans hails them on either side. Terryn and Keaton ascend a set of steel steps each, both pausing with their arms raised before climbing into the ring. Keaton removes his ring jacket before handing it to Bancroft, who makes the ringside assistants take care of it.

Keaton w/Terryn and Elijah Bancroft v 1/2 NCWA Tag Team Champions Lucky Carson w/ 1/2 NCWA Tag Team Champions Tommy Hart
The two men seem to regard each other differently as they circle the ring. Keaton seems to be taking this a lot more seriously than Lucky. The two men lock-up in the center of the ring, Lucky getting Keaton into the corner. Once there, Lucky applies pressure to Keaton's waist. As the ref gets to a four-count, Lucky pulls away and with a mocking wave of his hand, seems to invite Keaton back into the center of the ring.

Keaton gets out of the corner, and the two lock up again, Lucky moving Keaton towards the corner. Keaton has other plans. He switches to behind Lucky, pushing Lucky into the corner. Lucky's front hits, and he slowly turns in the corner to face Keaton. Lucky nods, and once again, the duo moves into the center. Lucky gestures for the lock-up into the test of strength. Again, Keaton's plans differ. Once he has a hold of Lucky's hand, he tries to pull him in. Lucky counters with a bear hug, but Keaton does manage to twist Lucky's arm.

Lucky ducks under his arm, turning again until he can elbow Keaton in the face. Keaton staggers into the corner, Lucky pulling him forward and wrapping him in a headlock. Lucky knees, the headlock on tight. When he stands, Lucky runs back against the ropes before Keaton tosses him off the opposite ropes. As Lucky bounces back, Keaton is hit with a flying forearm from Lucky. Keaton turns to look up at Lucky, fury in his eyes. Lucky smirks and gets down to one knee to look at him. Both men stand, once again circling the ring.

Keaton gets behind Lucky, wrapping his arms around the other man's waist. He then switches to a side headlock. Lucky backs him into the ropes, tossing Keaton across the ropes. Keaton ducks under Lucky's arm, and when Keaton has bounced off against the ropes, Keaton lands a hard shoulder to knock Lucky off his feet. Keaton does a confident taunt as Lucky gets to his knee. He looks up at Keaton, who looks defiant. Keaton waist for Lucky to stand, and when he does, Keaton slaps him across the face. Lucky looks furious for a moment before he turns and uppercuts Keaton. As Keaton turns back, Lucky hits the KO Punch and goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: 1/2 NCWA Tag Team Champions Lucky Carson

Before Lucky can celebrate his win, Keaton has gotten up and is back on the offense. He is joined by Terryn, who joins in on the attack, having already downed Tommy on the outside. It takes a moment before Grayson Booth gets between the two. The camera then switches to Nolee Angle's locker room. With her title on her shoulder, Nolee is inspecting the bouquet of roses that sits on the bench. There is a knock on the door, and Nolee slightly flinches before crossing to it to reveal Kai Anoai.

Kai: Have you given any thought to your number one contender?

Nolee: -rolls her eyes- I'm not picking anyone. I should have to choose my own possible doom.

Kai: I'll tell you like I told DNR, if you don't choose, I will.

Nolee: I won't. I shouldn't have to.

Kai: Fine. At We Are the Weirdo's, Mister, you'll face Jimmy Havoc.

Nolee: -laughs- Oh, sweetie, no, I won't. You'll be lucky if I show up to your Halloween pandering show. Now, shoo. Ethan's running late, and I want to thank him for these.

Kai: -looks furious- Miss Angle-

Nolee: Shoo.

Kai looks furious as he leaves the locker room. The camera cuts to a shot of the arena as Breton's 'Got well soon' plays. Mist covers the stage, and Jacen seems to rise out of it. The camera zooms in on him to show black markings painted on his face, surrounding his eyes and down one cheek, much like Raven was known for. He stalks down to the ring, looking solemn as he does so. "Devil's Dance Floor" by Flogging Molly plays as he goes to the ring. Des ignores the fans, using Scarlett to keep them away as he walks down to the ring. He's cocky and smug as he walks. He climbs into the ring and gets on the turnbuckle, soaking in what he thinks are cheers from the fans as he poses. He jumps off the turnbuckle, glancing at Jacen.

Jacen v Desmond Kain w/Scarlett Benjamin
Desmond rushes Jacen, attempting to knock him down. He runs the ropes and climbs to the top, all the while holding Jacen's arm. He crosses the top with good balance, locking him in a tilt-a-whirl neck breaker. Desmond goes for an early pin, Jacen kicking out at two. Desmond kneels as Jacen stands. He attempts a belly to back suplex, but Jacen pulls him through his legs. Desmond pushes him away, Jacen attempting a kick to the face. Demond ducks, and when Jacen's back is turned, he successfully lands his belly to back suplex. He goes for the pin again, and this time it is a two-count.

Demond turns towards the ropes before turning back for Jacen to hold him by his very short hair. Demond wraps his arms around his neck and pulls him down in a jawbreaker. While Jacen is on his knees, Demond's backs up against the ropes to run at him. Desmond is downed by a hard shot to the mouth. Jacen picks up the dazed Desmond, tossing him against the ropes, and when he comes back at him, Jacen knocks him down with a hard forearm. Jacen goes for his own pin, Desmond only kicking out at two. Jacen argues with the ref for the moment, when he turns back, Demond tries to land an inside cradle pin. He only gets a two before sending himself away. When he turns back to face Jacen, Jacen locks in the Crucifix as Desmond taps out.
Winner via submission: Jacen

Jacen looks happy about his win, seeming calmer than he did in his promo, but as he's celebrating, Marco springs over the crowd barrier and slides into the ring from behind to hit Jacen with a Hades Descent out of nowhere. The referee tries to stand in the way to prevent further attacks, but Marco simply shoves him aside and crouches down to lift Jacen by his hair.

Marco: -hisses- I owed you one of those. Been waiting for just the right moment since our tag match you little shit!

Jacen does not respond, looking panicked as he tries in vain to release Marco's grip. Glancing towards the stage, Marco gestures for a microphone, which he is given by a ringside tech.

Marco: Where are you, Kai? Not going to come rescue your little friend? Too late to not look like you play favorites, I've seen him always hanging around your office!

Kai Anoai heads to the ring without the fanfare of music, one hand up in a placating manner, and the other on his mic.

Kai: Marco, let go of him. Jacen has been...he had his moment, but I assure you, he is sorry for it. Let go of him.

Marco: Bullshit. He was damn pleased after he attacked me. If you aren't playing favorites, why so eager to defend him?

He drops Jacen, who doesn't get up, instead crawling to the nearest corner where he slumps against the ring post.

Kai: -almost nervously as he steps closer- I would do the same with any of my talents. I'm just trying to appease you. How can I do that?

Marco: I didn't come here to be ignored! If I wanted that, I'd have joined one of the bigger companies!

Kai: If you...if you leave Jacen alone, you'll get the winner of Rae and Remy. You'll get your shot.

Marco glances over at Jacen, rolling his eyes at him before shrugging.

Marco: Fine. He doesn't seem worth my time after all, anyway.

Kai: He's made his mistakes. He's sorry.

Kai has now placed himself between Jacen and Marco.

Marco: If you say so. -he tosses his mic and slides out of the ring before calling out- I'll hold you to that!

Kai turns to help Jacen up, the camera fading to commercial.

-Women Who Kill commercial-

The camera comes up on the arena as “Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes begins to play, Joey Ryan comes out with his signature red lollipop between his lips. He’s wearing a white button-up open over his gear with a matching pair of sunglasses. If playing the face, he stops to shake hands and pose, but if playing the heel, he does not interact with the fans. Joey gets to the apron of the mat, posing with one leg up on the second rope and one hand gripping the top rope with a lean back. He does the same once he gets into the ring with the aprons facing the other three sides of the audience. He keeps his lollipop in his lips with a smile. "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI begins to play as Jimmy Havoc, his beloved Rosemary at his side as well as the newcomer from the match Jimmy had against Egan, makes his way to the ring. Jimmy doesn't take much time to get to the ring, though once in, he flips off the audience and removes his coat. Jimmy offers his lollipop, which Jimmy knocks out of his hand before slinking backward into his corner.

Joey Ryan v Jimmy Havoc w/Rosemary and Izzy Ainsley
At the start of the match, Joey confidently crosses over to the corner where Jimmy has crouched. He blows a confident kiss to both Rosemary and Izzy, before turning to Jimmy and demanding Jimmy touch his penis. Jimmy looks none-to-thrilled and stands, shoving Joey across the ring. Joey falls backward, and Jimmy pounces, sending fist after fist into Joey's head. Referee Grayson Booth gets in between the two and drags Jimmy away.

The two stand across from each other again, starting with a traditional lock-up. Jimmy gains the upper hand and goes for a double leg takedown on Joey. With that takedown, Jimmy is able to get into a mounted position on top of Joey. Jimmy pulls his fist back and comes inches away from Joey's face with a punch, only to stop at the last second, causing Joey to flinch ferociously. Jimmy laughs and lightly pats Joey's face before dismounting and allowing Joey to get to his feet. Jimmy invites Joey for another lock-up in the ring, to which Joey obliges, but instead of allowing Jimmy to go for another lock-up in the ring, he grabs Jimmy's hand in an attempt to get the dick flip hit. Jimmy kicks Joey in the stomach before pulling away and rolling to the outside.

Joey calls for Jimmy to join him back in the ring, to which Jimmy replies with something that sounds like hunt. Joey backs off as Jimmy gets into the ring. Joey then attempts to rush Jimmy, who moves out of the way and sends Joey crashing to the outside. Jimmy immediately follows Joey, lifting him to set Joey in the chair that Rosemary has set up. Jimmy backs up before rushing towards Joey. He stops just short of the lollipop loving lothario, instead poking Joey in the eyes. Joey writhes for a moment, Jimmy then slapping him hard across the face.

Jimmy grabs Joey by the arm before tossing him into the barricade. Jimmy chops Joey across the chest a few times before tossing Joey back into the ring. As soon as Joey is to his feet, Jimmy pulls him in for the Acid Rainmaker and then the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Jimmy Havoc

Joey immediately rolls out of the ring, looking triumphant as he does. He gestures to the camera and then around his waist as if to say he'll be taking the title. Backstage, Ollipheist are again seen harassing cameraman Mikey, angrily questioning him on the whereabouts of the Warriors. Lucky and Tommy enter the room, Tommy walks right up to them with no fear while Lucky stands a little bit behind him and glares. Keaton turns to look, raising an eyebrow. Terryn releases Mikey's arm, laughing as Mikey hurries off.

Terryn: -cheerfully- Knew you'd show up sooner or later!

Tommy: -gives a bored yawn before replying- You know there are wondering things called cell phones?

Terryn: So impersonal. Typed words can so easily be taken in the wrong tone.

Keaton: Besides. We don't want you fools messaging us. We want a match, not a dinner.

Tommy: -rolls his eyes- Like either of us would consider dinner, far below any standards.

Lucky: -to Tommy- Behave brat... -huffs- It's more likely they just want to be trouble makers.

Tommy: -smirks- I am behaving though, haven't low blowed either yet.

Lucky: -laughs- If you'd been smart and checked with the boss, you'd noticed we've already picked our match.

Terryn: Oh, please, you're far below our standards.

Keaton: About time.

Tommy just smirks and walks away, leaving Lucky to finish.

Lucky: Next time, try not being assholes. -follows Tommy-

The camera comes up on a shot of the ring as "Confident" by Demi Lovato plays for the second time of the night. Rae James walks out onto the entrance ramp. She smiles wide at the audience before running into the ring, taking a knee as soon as she's in the ring. She pops the collar of her jacket before standing, removing the jacket and handing her Maverick's Division Championship to the referee. She turns expectantly to the entrance ramp as Simple Plan's "Me Against The World" begins to play as Dante Westmore comes out with a big excited smile. He slowly makes his way to the ring, touching hands with as many fans as he can before jumping into the ring. He finishes by climbing the turnbuckle and raising his arms.

NCWA Maverick Division Champion Rae James v Dante Westmore
Dante and Rae meet in the center for a handshake to show their respect for each other before moving back again. Dante and Rae circle each other before locking up in the middle. Rae gets the upper hand, locking Dante in a side headlock. She wrenches the hold, but Dante manages to push Rae into the ropes. As Rae bounces off of the ropes, Dante quickly gets into position and hits an arm drag on the champion.

As Rae gets to her feet, a wide grin crosses her lips. She is obviously impressed by Dante's growth. She throws a surprise right hand, which Dante ducks under and hits his superkick to the face. Instead of being downed by it, Rae uses the momentum from hitting the ground to quickly get to her feet only to be met with a standing dropkick from Dante. Dante goes for the pinfall, but Rae manages to kick out before referee Leo James can get the two-count. Dante goes to pick Rae up but is met with a head thrust to the stomach, seemingly knocking all the wind out of him. Rae uses this to her advantage and hits a spike DDT on Dante, before going for the pin.

Dante kicks out at two before Rae quickly gets to her feet. She waits for Dante to get to a knee before bouncing off the ropes and running at him with a shining wizard. After it connects, Rae drags Dante into the corner before going for her Eat My Boot and the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Rae James

Rae kneels on the mat, waiting for Dante to sit up. Though he looks upset, Rae hugs him and whispers her praise. This is a sweet moment that is stopped as Rae notices Remy Brooks, backed by Heathens standing on the ramp. Rae gives a gesture that says she wishes the other man would come on down. Remy merely smirks before he and the Heathens leave. The camera cuts to backstage. Though they do not have a match for the show, Serena and Ted of Team Trouble are seen talking backstage, dressed in casual clothing. The two seem fairly relaxed as they joke about. Spike Trivet is the first to stride over to the pair, Jack, Chuck, and Drew following him silently. Ted quickly goes quiet, watching them cautiously. Serena backs away a few steps, leaving Ted closer to them.

Ted: What...are you doing here?

Jack: We're here to offer you an opportunity, boo.

Ted: -looks a little confused- What opportunity?

Drew raises his Syndicate division title.

Spike: If we must defend them...

Ted's eyes widen as he stares at the title, while Serena hangs back nervously.

Ted: You want to defend them against us?

Serena: -mutters- Sounds like a trick.

Drew: No trick.

Spike: We don't exactly want to defend them, but if we are being forced to do so...

Chuck: Anyone but the Limitless Brats.

Serena: But you could have chose the Bullet...

Ted: -interrupts, smiling nervously- Uh, right. Well...thanks, I guess.

Spike: What's wrong, dears? Can't handle the pressure?

Serena: Well, we...

Ted: We can.

Spike: You sure about that?

Ted: There's a difference between being nervous and 'can't handle it'.

Jack: I suppose we'll find out, boo.

He flashes a charming smile and turns to lead the others away. Ted lets out a sigh of relief, turning to check on Serena. "I'm Scum" by IDLES begins to play throughout the arena. Drew enters first, an ax usually over his shoulder, wearing his entrance mask. Spike and Mambo enter at either side just a step behind him, a weapon over each of their shoulders: a barbed wire bat for Spike, and a barbed wire two by four for Chuck. Spike's hand rests on a walking cane with either a gold ball on the top. On Mambo's other side is the reason they won the titles they now carry around their waists, Jack Sexsmith. Jack smirks at the audience, the quartet coming down to the ring. The opening bars of Nolee Angle's theme, "These Boots" by Hellsonics, plays, and she walks out onto the ramp, one hand on her hip and smirking at the audience. She poses and preens for a moment before coming down the ramp, grinning at fans as she can. She ignores the fans, more focused on the match at hand than she is about anything else. Once she gets into the ring, she climbs onto one of the turnbuckles and poses with one hand above her head and one hand on her hip. It is noticeable that Ethan is not at her side as he usually is. It seems that Nolee is nervous about something, but if it is about being outnumbered out at ringside or something else, we cannot tell.

NCWA World Class Champion Nolee Angle v 1/3 Syndicate Division Champions Drew Parker w/2/3 Syndicate Division Champions Spike Trivet and Chuck Mambo and Jack Sexsmith)
Nolee and Drew begin circling each other in the ring before coming in for a lock-up. Drew takes Nolee's left arm, twisting it around into a standing wristlock. Drew looks at the crowd and points to his forehead as if to say he outsmarted Nolee on the tie-up, but Nolee quickly performs a front roll, twists back around onto all fours, and then quickly flips forward onto her feet. Nolee reverses the standing wrist lock and kicks Drew's left leg out from underneath him. Drew rolls away and looks up at Nolee in shock, who points to her own forehead out of arrogance. Out of anger, Drew jumps to his feet and charges at Nolee, who sidesteps him and once again kicks the leg out from underneath him. Drew doesn't miss a beat and charges Nolee once again, but for a third time in a row, Nolee simply kicks his leg out from under Drew. He rolls out of the ring and kicks the steel steps at ringside in his frustration.

Drew smirks as his friend in DNR gather around the ring, letting Nolee know that she is very much outnumbered. Drew comes back into the ring, but when he stands is met with a stiff knife edge chop by Nolee. Drew looks to DNR in anguish, but then Nolee spins Drew back around and delivers another chop. She pulls Drew by the hair out to the middle of the ring, grabs him in a front face lock, and lifts him high into the hair for a vertical suplex. Nolee rushes over for the cover, only to get a kick out.

Nolee picks up Drew once again and tosses him off the ropes, but when Drew comes back, he ducks Nolee's attempt for a clothesline. Drew bounces off the other side of the ring, and, as he comes back, Drew grabs Nolee's head and slams her down with a running bulldog. Drew, visibly frustrated, begins repeatedly hammering Nolee in the face with punch after punch. Drew stands and begins stomping on the fallen Nolee. After a moment, he turns to the outside as if he's going to go get a chair. Referee Grayson Booth is so worried about stopping Drew from doing this that he doesn't see an orange suited gentleman from the crowd jump the guard rail and attack Nolee. As soon as the gentleman stops, Drew turns to get the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Drew Parker

Drew kicks Nolee, who is lying on the mat, before he, his new mystery friend, and the rest of DNR head to the back. Nolee lays on the mat, pained look across her face as she tries to recover from the pain of DNR's attacks. The opening lines of "I Hope You Suffer" soon fill the arena as Jimmy Havoc appears on the ramp, Rosemary and Izzy appearing on either side of him. Jimmy simply stands there, laughing. Nolee looks nervous and reaches for a microphone. Though her attention is supposed to be on Jimmy, her eyes keep drifting to Izzy at his side.

Nolee: I told Kai, I'm telling you. I'm not fightin' ya at the Halloween show. Y'all will be lucky if Ethan and I show up.

Izzy: *laughs* Did ye not warn him about the roses, lovie?

Nolee panics and looks frantic for a moment.

Nolee: Where is he?

Izzy: Oh...Nolee...ye know I"m not just going to tell ye...

Nolee: One of the three of you had better start talking! Where is my Ethan?

Izzy: What do ye love more, yer meal ticker or yer title?

Nolee looks furious as she paces the ring.

Nolee: He's not a meal ticket!

It's noted that this stops her from properly answering the question that Izzy has posed to her.

Izzy: It's yer choice. Hold tight tae that shiny title, an' I'll keep 'im.

There is a defeated sigh before she glares down the ramp.

Nolee: Fine, me, and Jimmy at the ppv. But when your goth puppy loses because he apparently can't do anything on his own, don't blame me.

Izzy: I'll drop 'im off then...at the pay-per-view.

Nolee looks furious as she glares down the ramp, the camera fading out on this standoff.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down