National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-27-30 Monday Night Revolution

Go down

4-27-30 Monday Night Revolution  Empty 4-27-30 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Kai Anoai Sat May 02, 2020 5:17 pm

The camera opens up on a surprise for the new show. In the center of the ring is a sign reading Rated-R Peep Show, a few chairs set around it. Sitting in two of the chairs is Edge and Christian, both grin at the camera.

Christian: Well, hello, NCWA Universe!

Edge: Welcome to the very first Rated-R Peep Show!

Christian: We thought you'd guys would like someone very special for our first guest.

Edge: Our new boss, Kai Anoa'i!

"Victorious" by Panic! at the Disco begins to play, the theme song for Monday Night Revolution, as Kai Anoa'i makes his entrance. He's dressed in a very nice suit, a grin on his face as he waves at the crowd before getting into the ring.

Kai: Thank you both very much for having me. I have to say, Mr. Alvarez and I were thrilled when we managed to land your contracts.

Christian: We're always happy to share our awesomeness to the fans.

Edge: Yes, we are, now we have a few different questions for you.

Christian: I suppose the best question to start with is what drove you to start your own wrestling company?

Kai ponders the question for a moment before nodding, as if he's trying to find the words as to why exactly he did this.

Kai: As I'm sure you both are well aware of, the Anoa'i family is...well...it's massive. Lots of us are wrestlers or involved in the wrestling business in some way. I was never much of a wrestler, but I did excel in the business side of it. I knew how to book a story, how to make the fans happy. I got tired of doing that for other companies and decided that I should do with my own. -smiles-

Both Edge and Christian smile at his answer.

Edge: Well, we know the fans are happy you did decide too.

Christian: The NCWA has some very loyal fans.

Edge: And a great roster, tell us any favorites you are happy to have?

Kai hesitates, the question feels like a trap.

Kai: Well, I'm pretty sure if I didn't say Kelani, she'd riot. Other than that, my roster is equal in my eyes.

Christian: Any potential hires planned for the future?

Kai chuckles and crosses his arms over his chest.

Kai: Well, this is starting to get into snooping territory. -chuckles- I've got my eyes on a few indie stars that I'm particularly fond of. Always looking to expand my roster.

Edge: -grins- We always cross into snooping territory.

Christian: -chuckles- It is the point of the show.

Edge: Which does mean we have to ask about the rumors that have been put out recently.

Kai: -takes a deep breath, deciding to go after a different set of rumors- If you're wanting to talk about Iokua and Tommy, I'm not sure about that. Iokua hasn't told me a thing, and I don't like to pry.

Edge: -smiles- Well, you did address one of the rumors, so we're going to call the question done.

Christian: But Edge, that's not the rumor I'm sure the fans are really curious about!

Edge: You are right there, my friend, there is another rumor in that bundle.

Christian nods in agreement. Kai does not look thrilled but decides to answer anyways.

Kai: Yes, Jacen Westmore and I are living together.

Christian: Is it a friendship or something more?

Kai can't find the words to continue, but he looks towards the back as if issuing an apology before he does.

Kai: Does it matter either way?

Edge: Maybe not, but it is something the world is curious about.

Christian: We're curious as well.

Kai: Not that it matters to anyone, nor should it, but...yeah. Jacen and I are an item.

Edge: Well, that's an answer to the big rumor.

Christian: Congrats, boss.

Edge: I'd look into who's giving information to that Darwin fellow.

Kai is getting progressively more agitated at the situation, evident only in his eyes.

Kai: I've been looking into who's giving information to that Darwin fellow, but seeing as freedom of speech is one of our constitutional rights, there's not much I can do about the fact.

Edge and Christian share a look.

Edge: Let's finish up so you can get the wrestling started, any big plans you're willing to share for the future?

Kai raises an eyebrow but gives a nod.

Kai: I've got the PPV coming up, and I've got a few new recruits possibly making their debuts. -chuckles-

Christian: Nothing more you can tell us?

Edge: We're curious.

Kai: -chuckles- What more are you hoping for? I can't give away all my secrets.

Edge: Well, we have to at least try; they are expecting it.

Kai: Oh, they won't have any idea of what to expect. -smirks-

Christian: Well, you heard it here, peeps, you'll never know what to expect.

Edge: Thanks again for being the first guest.

Kai: Anytime, boys, anytime.

The camera shows the announcers booth, where Ian Ricabboni and Casey sit for the night.

Ian: As usual, I am Ian, this is Casey, and this is the NCWA!

Casey: Too right! And we've already been off to an interesting start, 'ey?

Ian: I had no idea Edge, and Christian were going to be hosting a weekly show for us. As for Mr. Anoa'i, I'm sure that someone in the Maverick Division is going to be VERY smug about this news.

Casey: Mm, I'm sure they would be! I am curious to see how things turn out.

Ian: Match you're most interested in tonight?

Casey: -raises an eyebrow at him, but tries to keep it professional- Joey Ryan vs. The Miz.

Ian: -smiles and nods- The Miz is a favorite of yours.

Casey: Of course he is. -quickly- What match are you looking forward to?

Ian: With all the trouble following the team, I'm interested to see what happens between Immortal Angels and Jekyll & Hyde!

Casey: -seriously- Do you think the Angels are up to the challenge?

Ian: I think that the Angels have a better chance coming out of this in one piece, even if they don't win.

Casey: We'll have to wait and see. We also have the debut of two new syndicates!

Ian: As a fan of all three members in both teams, I know its going to be an interesting time.

Casey: I'll be honest, I'm not too familiar with DIY, but pretty much everyone is familiar with the members of the other...

Ian: The Rock. We got The Rock and CM Punk to come out of retirement.

Casey: We did! I bet Mr Anoai is pleased about that too. Ah, speaking of, I suspect he'll be watching our first match pretty closely...

As the camera fades in on a shot of the ring, Breton's "Got Well Soon" begins to play. Mist covers the stage, and Jacen Westmore seems to rise out of it, making his long-awaited return. The camera zooms in on Jacen to show black markings painted on his face, surrounding his eyes and down one cheek, much like the ones that Raven was known for. He makes his way to the ring, and though he does not smile, the light in his eyes does show that he is glad to be back. He gets in the ring and hands over his jacket, before turning to the entrance ramp as "Kiss My Country Ass" by Blake Shelton begins to play. "Hangman" Adam Page walks onto the stage, making his NCWA debut. His manager, Harris Lacroix, follows behind. Adam gets on the apron, holding up his hand proudly with the end of the noose in the other. He removes the noose from around his neck, handing it to Adam, but he seems too interested in Jacen to think about removing his vest.

"Hangman" Adam Page w/Harris Lacroix v Jacen Westmore
Adam and Jacen stand toe to toe, neither man back down and ready to fight the other. Jacen backs up before rushing at Adam. Adam seems to have anticipated this and knocks Jacen down with a clothesline. The bell rings, and Jacen has rolled into the corner, Adam moving in immediately to hammer on Jacen with fist after fist. The ref pulls Adam off of Jacen as Jacen moves to the adjacent corner.

Again, Adam moves to pummel Jacen with fist after fist to the head. The ref again has to pull Adam away, this time, Jacen manages to roll out of the ring. Adam spares no time in going to the outside, grabbing Jacen from behind and tossing him back into the ring. Adam paces the outside of the ring as the fans cheer, Jacen going back into the corner. As Adam gets back in the ring and approaches Jacen, Jacen kicks Adam in the gut.

Adam doubles over and manages to cross away, Jacen clubbing him in the back. Adam stands up, Jacen grabbing Adam's arm. Jacen attempts to toss Adam across the ring, but Adam reverses and instead tosses Jacen. As Jacen bounces back, Adam attempts a clothesline. Jacen ducks under the move, and as Jacen bounces back, he jumps at Adam. Adam catches Jace in a crossbody hold before tossing him backward for a fallaway slam.

Adam kips up as Jacen pulls himself up with the ropes. Jacen stands fully, and Adam knocks him backward, over the top rope and spilling to the outside. Adam turns away from the scene; his arm lifted high in the air in triumph. He finally manages to remove the vest he wears to the ring, tossing it to Harris. On the outside, Jacen is pacing. Adam moves to the outside, and he approaches Jacen, who pegs him with a hard kick to the knee. Adam doubles over, Jacen trying to bounce his head off the apron. Adam catches himself, turning to grab Jacen by the hair and managing to bounce Jacen's head off of the apron.

Jacen staggers away, Adam following after him. Adam grabs his arm and tosses Jacen into the steel barricade. Adam backs away, eyes full of darkness. Jacen has gone to his hands and knees on the floor, Adam crossing over and picking Jacen up off the floor. He tosses Jacen into the ring, standing tall before he rolls into the ring.

Jacen has rolled onto the opposite apron from where Adam stands, and as he tries to grab at Jacen, Jacen shoulders Adam in the midsection. Adam is bent over with his head between the top and middle rope. Jacen flips over the top rope and Adam's back. As Jacen runs off the ropes and comes back at Adam, the Hangman has stood fully and boots Jacen to the mat. Jacen again rolls to the outside of the ring.

Adam has had enough of this, and he runs to baseball slide under the bottom rope. Jacen moves out of the way, before grabbing Adam and tossing him back into the ring. Jacen has yet to get back in the ring and turns to get hit by a suicide dive from Adam. Jacen goes back first into the barricade, and Adam kneels across from him. Adam looks intent before standing, grabbing Jacen by the hair, and tossing him back into the ring again.

Adam moves into position on the apron for his Buckshot Laria. As soon as Jacen sees the position Adam is in, he drops to the mat and rolls under the rope to get to the apron. Adam's back is turned to Jacen as he climbs the turnbuckle, and Jacen pushes Adam off of the top. Adam is out on the floor, as Jacen gets into the ring. The ref's count is up to seven as Jacen has had enough waiting. He runs back and jumps over the top rope, hitting a twisting corkscrew. Jacen is immediately on his feet and tosses Adam into the ring. Jacen climbs to the top turnbuckle, coming down at Jacen with The Cleanser. He then goes for the cover.
Winner via pinfall: Jacen Westmore

Jacen stands, the ref raising his hand to show that he was victorious. Jacen stares towards Adam, who is glancing at the noose that he usually carries but looks back at Jacen before leaving with Harris. The camera cuts to a shot of backstage where Dalton Castle lounges on a stack of crates, Boy #1 fanning him while the other feeds him grapes. Next to the crates sits Rockstar Spud, politely declining grapes that the boy is trying to feed him. Both boys look nervous as they see something, or someone, just off-camera. Terryn and Keaton are standing off to the side, quietly talking to their manager Bancroft, who, after a moment, looks up over at the other team before walking off, leaving Terryn and Keaton there. Spud watches the group for a moment, clearing his throat before speaking up.

Spud: So. The next time we meet face to face, we'll most likely be taking those titles from you.

Very quickly, the duo turns to look, Terryn glaring at them.

Keaton: -scoffs- Oh, please, we're too old for fairy tales.

Dalton moves very slowly off of the crate he's lounging on, looking at the two men with pursed lips.

Dalton: Your friend thinks he's a dragon person. That is a fairy tale.

Keaton: He does not. Have you missed the part where we /both/ have different types of dragons on our gear?

Terryn: There is, in fact, a difference between wearing them and delusions of being one. THAT is like your delusion of beating us! -laughs-

Dalton huffs and crosses his arms over his chest, trying to look intimidating, but he is just not.

Spud: -waves him off- You may think it's a fairy tale, but we've both made our careers on doing more outrageous things than that.

Terryn: -scoffs- So what? What have you done recently?

Dalton: Won the chance to beat you from your dear old friends in Immortal Angels. -wide grin-

Spud: What did you do lately except for losing to a team who's better than you?

Keaton: As you said yourself, WE hold the championships.

Terryn: And unlike the two of you, people actually remember we exist around here. -smirks-

Spud looks as if he's going to shrink back, but Dalton puts a hand on his shoulder and smirks.

Dalton: Oh darling, no one can possibly forget Spud and I. -smirks- Now, two completely vanilla young men in dragon pants who think they're the next iteration of War Machine in New Japan? Completely forgettable.

Terryn: Amadán! You know that's false. When did anyone last see either of you as true competition? Not just a lucky win.

Keaton: -scoffs- Never is when. People just think they're funny. -he shrugs- I don't see why.

Spud seems to be shrinking back on himself, which Dalton takes note of and puts himself closer to standing in front of Spud than behind.

Dalton: Lucky or not, what do you think everyone will say when you lose to us? Do you think dear old Daddy Bancroft will be happy with you two?

Terryn: He's not-

Keaton: -sneers- Bold of you to assume you'll win.

Terryn: -noticing Spud's behavior- And look at this one! Pathetic!

The duo exit off-screen as Dalton turns to Spud, encouraging him silently as the camera fades to a shot of the ring. "Notorious" by Adelita's Way begins to play to signal the arrival of the Bullet Club. Dia Banks stands front and center, Arran and Kenny to her right and Cody and Finn to her left. The group makes their way to the ring, Kenny holding the ropes open for Dia once they get there. Arran and Finn take to one of the turnbuckles each, while Cody and Kenny stand to either side of Dia in the center of the ring. They remove their matching jackets, handing them to the referees. Dia stands in the ring, eyes scanning the audience as "Heathens" by natewantstobattle begins to play. She finally finds in the audience where Jaylee is making her entrance from the other members of the Bullet Club, keeping their eyes on the rest of Heathens. As Jaylee gets in the ring, Dia is ready to fight and does not seem to back down.

Dia Banks w/The Bullet Club (Arran Mateo, Cody, Finn Balor, and Kenny Omega) v Jaylee Karden w/Heathens (Jaxx Karden, Jimmy Jacobs, and Liv Sands)
The two circle the ring before locking up, Dia getting the upper hand and tossing Jaylee over her shoulder. Dia kneels behind the seated Jaylee, wrapping her arm around Jaylee's head for a headlock. Jaylee stands, turning around in Dia's arms, before grabbing one and twisting it behind Dia's back then moving it into a headlock. Using the grip of the headlock, Jaylee tosses Dia to the mat.

Jaylee has the headlock applied to Dia, who's back is on the mat. Dia wiggles out of the hold before moving to sit on the bottom rope. She stands, throwing up the Bullet Club symbol to Jaylee, who is still kneeling on the mat. Jaylee stands, and the two women circle the ring. Dia signals for Jaylee to come in for the lockup. Jaylee moves in for the test of strength.

Dia pulls Jaylee in, using her strength to try to bend Jaylee over. Jaylee powers back, and again, it looks like she's going to get the upper hand. When Dia starts to power back, Jaylee kicks one of her arms and hits her with a stiff elbow to knock Dia off of her feet. Jaylee still has a grip on Dia's hand, while the other grabs at Dia's hair. She pulls Dia to her feet, only to send her back to the mat with another hard shoulder. Again, Jaylee pulls Dia to her feet with a grip of the hair, and again Jaylee sends her down with a hard shoulder. Jaylee goes for the pin, but Dia kicks out at one.

Jaylee is to her feet just before Dia and grips her arm to toss her into the ropes. As Dia bounces back, she ducks under Jaylee's clothesline. She turns just as quickly and hits Jaylee with a hard elbow to the jaw that knocks Jaylee off of her feet. Dia moves in to pin Jaylee, but Jaylee kicks out at two. Dia moves Jaylee into a sitting position, moving behind her and locking her in the Diamond Lock.
Winner via submission: Dia Banks

Dia tries to roll out of the ring, but she is stopped by the rest of Heathens, rushing into the ring. The Bullet Club is right behind them as the groups pair off to fight. Jaylee and Dia go fist to fist while Jimmy Jacobs and Cody Rhodes trade blows. Jaxx fights off both Finn and Arran, while Kenny keeps Liv at bay on the outside. The brawl shows no signs of stopping until the camera fades to a shot of backstage. We see #1 contender to Jimmy Havoc's World Class Championship: Joey Ryan. He's wearing a black shirt with the words Rest In Penis across it and a picture of a zombified hand holding his lollipop over his ring gear. His arm is wrapped around Rae James' shoulders, and he looks as if he's consoling her.

Rae: So you mean-

Joey: She's not my candy girl. You are.

Joey gives her a gentle kiss, Rae kissing back and breaking only when she hears footsteps. Joey turns around, looking protective of Rae as the trio of Rosemary, World Class Champion Jimmy Havoc, and Isadora Ainsley come onto the screen. Jimmy walks hand-in-hand with Rosemary, who skips along beside him, the NCWA World Class Championship over Rosemary's shoulder. Izzy is just a few steps behind them.

Jimmy: What a bloody adorable sight.

Joey looks very protective of Rae, eyes on Jimmy but drifting to the title momentarily.

Joey: -smirks- Hello, Nancy. Is the big bad man keeping you safe?

Jimmy scowls.

Jimmy: You'll never get your skeevy lit'le 'ands on my Nancy.

A pause, he smirks.

Jimmy: At least my girls never 'ave to doubt my feelings for them. I know 'ow to treat a woman.

Joey looks thoughtful and puts a hand out to stop Rae from going forward, the look on her face saying that she wants to fight the man.

Joey: No? Isn't that what the pretty red-headed broad is doing by stepping out with Scurll?

Izzy: I was never his girlfriend, thank ye very much.

Joey: Ah. This is just some weird harem thing then. -smirks- How much does he have to pay you to keep you by his side, toots?

Izzy: Jimmy's like a brother tae me. Nothin' more, nothin' less. He's family. Anythin' else ye think is goin' on 'ere, that's on ye.

Joey: Riiiiight.

Rae: Hun, the world knows you're just with him as a way to get closer to Barrett. Same as why you want Scurll.

Joey tries not to snicker, checking out his reflection in the title belt.

Joey: So. Why are you three coming up to us in the back? Hm?

Jimmy places a supportive hand on Izzy's shoulder.

Jimmy: Am I no' allowed to go where I please, all the sudden?

Joey gives a gleeful grin, crossing his arms over his chest.

Joey: I was hoping you'd say that! Cause I was thinking of going somewhere, I'd like to go later tonight. Like, to the ring to support Alex Shelley and Dante.

Jimmy: It's a free bloody country, mate. He's got an appointment with Sally whether you're there or no'.

Joey gives another wide grin.

Joey: You might wanna rethink that come our match at Its A Musical. See, I talked to Kai...you bring Sally or...well...any of your girls other than my baby Nancy, and it's a loss.

Rosemary moves in closer to put her arm around Jimmy's waist. He is not happy about this.

Jimmy: Fine. You know what? Fine. You want to play right into my hand, to give me a chance to prove that I'm more than the straight jacket that you lot put me in? Fine.

Joey: Play into your hand? You're terrified. For once, your little entourage isn't gonna be there to help. And me? Well, how is the world gonna view Jimmy Havoc when he fights the one man who isn't afraid of him?

Jimmy: Oh, you don't know me at all, mate. I'm no' afraid of anything. You see fear, but that's not what this is. You think I'm 'terrified'? I've been beaten by cunts who would eat you for breakfast outside the confines of a ring. You think you're not afraid now, but we'll see about that.

Joey: How? How will we see that? First off, I'm not afraid of you. Second, the moment you try anything with Sally or Izzy or even Tishy, that stupid stapler, I become the champion. For once, you'll have to outwrestle someone, and Jimmy, we both know you can't.

Jimmy: Do you know who I had to wrestle to prove I even belonged in this business, Joseph? Do you know who Jimmy 'avoc's measuring stick is? 'e's a technical fuckin' wizard, and even after all these years, I still 'ave 'im in my back pocket. So no, I'm no' worried about out wrestling you. Maybe next time you try to intimidate me, don't wear your heart all torn open and bleeding on the outside of your chest, mate.

Jimmy waves a hand flippantly toward Joey's shirt. Joey looks down at his shirt with an almost audible gulp. He had chosen it because of the memories attached, but now he regretted it.

Joey: I-

Rae steps forward, almost as if she's trying to protect Joey.

Rae: He's not going to let himself be intimidated by you. He'll see you at the ring tonight. All three of you.

She wraps an arm around his shoulder and smirks, cocking her head as she stares at the title.

Rae: He can call me his candy girl all he wants, but he's just waiting til he gets Nancy. She's the real treat.

Rosemary chuckles softly, stroking the title with paint smeared fingers.

Rosemary: We may not be present for the match, this has been decreed, but a mother never lets her child out of her sight for too long.

Rae tries not to smirk, but one very similar to that of Joey's crosses her lips.

Rae: And to think, in another life, you could have proudly called any of these titles children of your own.

She and Joey turn to walk out, ready to leave the situation. Rosemary watches them for a moment, and the trio turns to head down the opposite end of the hall. As she turns to lead them away, she speaks.

Rosemary: At least we have faith in what is ours.

The camera fades out on the unsure face of Rae James, taking those last lines to heart. The camera switches to the ring. "Everything is Awesome" by Tegan and Sara begins to play over the arena speakers as Kelani Johnson enters on the entrance ramp first. She dances for a moment, looking happy as she is soon joined by Matt Riddle, who comes out with a wide grin on his face and rests an elbow on her shoulder. They glance to the right where Keith Lee enters, looking between themselves while looking as if they are basking in Keith's presence before Colt Cabana joins on the other side of Keith. The quartet makes their way to the ring, with Colt staying on the outside. Keith gets to one of the turnbuckles to pose, Matt getting to the other, and Lani waiting on the ring apron. After the group pose, the boys sit on the ropes to hold them open for Lani. She watches the entrance, nervous, as "I'm Scum" by Idles begins to play. Drew Parker enters first, an ax swung over his shoulder, wearing his entrance mask. Spike and Mambo enter at either side just a step behind him, a weapon over each of their shoulders: a barbed wire bat for Spike, and a barbed wire two by four for Chuck. Spike's hand rests on a walking cane with either a gold ball on the top. While the trio there are carrying their usual weapons, Eaver and Jack enter on the side of the two. Eaver carries the bottle of champagne in his hand, a smirk on his face. Trivet is in the center, a smirk on his lips, as he gets into the ring.

Kelani Johnson w/Limitless Smiles (Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, and Colt Cabana) v 1/3 Syndicate Division Champions Spike Trivet w/Do Not Resuscitate (1/3 Syndicate Divison Champion Chuck Mambo, 1/3 Syndicate Division Champion Drew Parker, William Eaver, and Jack Sexsmith)
The two stay in their respective corners until the bell rings. Kelani rushes Spike to land an elbow to Spike's jaw. She runs back to her corner before running in for a second punch to the jaw. As she does it a third time, Spike rolls under her punch. Spike turns and comes back at her, but Kelani lifts her foot to boot Spike in the gut. Spike backs up, and Kelani climbs to the top rope, jumping down at Spike with a clothesline.

Spike falls into the corner and sits, Kelani using this time to pump up the crowd. She stands, before rushing over at Spike and landing a Bronco Buster. The ref's count gets up to five before they pull Kelani off of Spike. The message is clear: Kelani has found the will to go to the limit with the members of DNR but wants to stay true to herself. Spike rolls out of the ring, Mambo and Eaver consoling him.

Kelani runs the ropes as if she's trying to build up a head of steam, but as she looks as if she's going to leap on Spike, she simply keeps running. Jack Sexsmith grabs her leg from the outside, and Kelani trips to the mat. She stands to come face-to-face with Spike, who spits in her face. He turns to yell at Matt Riddle, who is very angry that Spike spat on Kelani. When Spike turns back around, Kelani spits in his face and hits him to the ground with a hard forearm.

Spike tries to stand, and Kelani turns her back to him, rushing off the ropes just to get scooped up by Spike in the crossbody position. He attempts to slam her, but Kelani uses her thigh muscles to clamp on Spike's hand. Kelani shushes the crowd as if she's going to quiet the crowd. Kelani releases Spike's hand, but he uses the other to punch her hard in the jaw. Kelani goes down, and Spike repeatedly stomps on her chest. He then proceeds to leg drop across Lani's neck. Kelani rolls to her knees in pain, but Spike has other ideas. He pushes her back to her back, one palm on Kelani's face to force her into a pin.

Spike only gets a two count, but as Kelani gets to her side, Spike kicks her hard in the back. Kelani tries to pull herself up on the ropes, Spike pulls her up and moves Kelani into the corner. He lands a closed fist to her jaw before she stumbles out of the corner. Spike screams at Kelani, which we can hear was the phrase "who's laughing now." He turns to hit Kelani again, but she kicks him in the gut. He lands yet another hit to the jaw in response, moving Kelani into the corner. Spike sends a jab to Kelani's jaw before kicking her in the stomach. The ref gets to a five-count, forcing Spike away as Kelani sits on the mat. He spins back around, hitting Kelani in the jaw with a kick. He grabs Kelani's leg, pulling her into the center of the ring. Spike goes to cover Kelani again, but this time he's only able to get a one-count.

Spike turns to yell at Keith and Matt on the outside, Kelani sitting in the center of the ring. She moves to her knees as Spike smacks her across the mouth. Kelani is on her knees, reeling, as Spike bends her to lay with her back on the mat. He spreads her hair out, standing on it, as he grabs Kelani's arms and pulls her so that her back is painfully bent. The ref counts to try to break the hold. When he does, Kelani manages to elbow him in the gut. Spike, in return, moves behind Kelani to place her in the Privilege Lock. Kelani tries to fight him off but to no avail.

Kelani does, however, end up reaching out to the bottom rope. Spike is forced to break the hold, letting Kelani roll under the bottom rope. Keith puts his hands on her shoulders to console her. Kelani turns just in time as Spike lunges through the second and top rope. As if on instinct, Kelani catches him and hits a tilt-a-whirl slam. She swiftly tosses Spike into the ring before the rest of DNR can get to her. As William Eaver fights Matt Riddle, Colt Cabana fights Chuck Mambo, and Drew Parker fights Keith Lee; Kelani manages the People's Elbow and the pin.
Winner via pinfall: 1/3 Syndicate Division Champions Kelani Johnson

Kelani stands triumphant, unaware that Jack Sexsmith is behind her hold the barbed wire bat that Drew often carries. Before Jack can hit her with the bat, a hooded figure runs in and pushes Kelani out of the way. The man lowers his hood to reveal the cream in your coffee, your favorite wrestler's favorite wrestler, the Jewish canon, the physical embodiment of charisma, the most-entertaining man in professional wrestling, the Bernie Sanders of professional wrestling, the best of the best, Mr. Americanrana, Davey Wrestling, Davey Deathmatch, the 104-minute man, the main event, the man who's really good at Twitter, the king of taunts, the man of a million monikers, the product, and Jack Sexsmith's ex: David Starr. He watches as Jack exits the ring before Kelani hands him a microphone.

David: Where ya going, Jack? Did you really think these guys wouldn't end up telling me what was going on? That I wouldn't find out what you did? You broke my trust, Jackie boy. You broke my heart.

Jack stands with his head down, his hands on his hips, shaking his head. Chuck tries to get him to keep moving.

David: Gonna keep running, Jack? Your boys gonna run off like they do when they can't cheat themselves into a win?

Eaver brings a mic to the stable's leader, but Jack still doesn't turn to face his former partner.

Jack: You can play the victim all you want, Davey boo, but you did this. You made this facet of Jack Sexsmith. You were just like everyone else, using me as your token LGBT partner to make your cute little progressive image look better. I was just your experiment. Admit it, you're just angry because I'm not letting you or anyone else use me anymore.

David looks furious, a look usually reserved for the independent wrestler known as Walter. He shakes his head.

David: I never used you, Jack! You were my boyfriend! I trusted you. I tagged with you because you were the only person I trusted. I'm angry because when I brought you to our friends, you turned on them.

Jack finally turns to face him, anger in his own eyes.

Jack: Our friends. Right. Because we were one singular being, weren't we? SexyStarr. I ceased to have my own thoughts, my own existence when I was with you, right?

David looks surprised that Jack is talking to him like this. He goes to speak, but Keith has grabbed a microphone.

Keith: You were our friend, SexyStarr aside. We trusted you. You made your debut helping us.

David nods and speaks up.

David: We weren't one singular thing, we were everything. You had your thoughts; I had mine. And this? This isn't the Jack I know.

Jack: This isn't the Jack you know because you refused to see it. Every single one of you saw me as a means to your end. The fact that I made my debut helping you out even proves that. You called good old Jackie boo when you needed him, not a moment before.

David: I told you the moment they called me. I invited you to eat with us that day, and you stayed home. Let's face it; this is a long time coming for all you guys.

Jack: You're right, boo, it is a long time coming, just not in the way you want it to be. We're done being the afterthought, the replacement, the pawn. Now you're the pawns in our game. And you don't like it, do you?

David looks at the quartet that stands behind him, a smirk on his face.

David: See, you guys make a name off of being the forgotten, the underdogs. You're not, not this time. They're no one's pawns, and at It's A Musical, well, you'll be no one's champs.

The camera fades to the first commercial of the night.

Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

4-27-30 Monday Night Revolution  Empty Re: 4-27-30 Monday Night Revolution

Post by Kai Anoai Sat May 02, 2020 5:17 pm

The sound of Downstait's "I Came To Play" begins to play throughout the arena as The Miz makes his entrance. He's wearing his usual jacket and sunglasses. Instead of ignoring the fans, Miz seems actually to be paying attention to them, even going so far as to point at a few. He removes his jacket and waits for his opponent. “Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" by Rupert Holmes begins to play, Joey Ryan coming out with his signature red lollipop between his lips. He's removed the shirt he was wearing earlier in the night, dressed only in his ring gear. Joey gets to the apron of the mat, posing with one leg up on the second rope and one hand gripping the top rope with a lean back. He does the same once he gets into the ring with the aprons facing the other three sides of the audience. When finished, Joey pulls his lollipop from his lips and offers it first to his opponent. He pulls open the front of his trunks and drops it down his pants. After disposing of the lollipop, Joey pulls a bottle of baby oil out of his trunks. He pours it down his chest and rubs it in before pulling his trunks open and squeezing some down there. After doing this, Joey turns to glance at Miz with a wide smirk across his lips.

The Miz v Joey Ryan
It looks as if the two men are going to lock up, but Joey raises a hand and asks for The Miz to wait. He then points to his crotch, a smirk on his lips. He requests that The Miz "touches it," as he always asks opponents to do. The Miz rolls his eyes, obviously declining. The two circle the ring, but as soon as The Miz comes towards him, Joey leans in between the ropes. The ref is forced to get between the two. Joey gets back in the ring and the two circles again. For the second time, Joey leans between the ropes to make the referee get between the two. This happens a third time, and it is evident that Joey is doing this to get into The Miz's head.

The two finally lock up in the center of the ring, The Miz slipping behind Joey Ryan and wrapping his arms around Joey's waist. He takes Joey to the mat, staying on top of him. The Miz pins his top to Joey's back to keep him down. Joey spins in his arms, but The Miz rolls just as well, so the reversal is null and void. The Miz keeps the facelock tucked in. Again, Joey tries a reversal, but still, The Miz keeps the hold tight. Joey managers to stretch out, his foot on the rope to break the hold.

The Miz backs off, Joey leaning between the bottom and middle rope to keep The Miz from locking the hold in again. The Miz paces in his corner, but Joey looks distracted. The two move back into the middle, locking up again. The Miz locks in a side headlock, but Joey brings his hands up to try to fight out of it. The Miz flips Joey over his hip; the headlock still applied as Joey's back is on the ground. Joey raises a leg and brings it around The Miz's neck. One leg is on The Miz's neck while his arm is locked around his arm. He kips up, breaking the hold.

Joey comes at The Miz, who again takes Joey to the mat with a headlock. Joey rolls to the side after a moment, pinning The Miz. The Miz rolls so that the pin is broken, the side headlock still applied. The Miz stands, Joey powering him back into the corner. Joey shoves his palm into The Miz's face, trying to get The Miz to let go of the hold. When The Miz does let go, his fists are raised in a fighting position. Joey looks surprised, backing up.

Again, the two men move to the middle to lock up, Joey getting into the headlock position this time. The Miz tosses Joey into the ropes, Joey coming back with a hard shoulder. Joey runs the ropes, but The Miz keeps his body to the mat, Joey going over the top as he reruns the ropes. As Joey bounces off this time, however, The Miz knocks him to the mat with a hard shoulder. The Miz plays to the crowd as he waits for Joey to stand. As soon as Joey is up, The Miz moves behind him and puts Joey in position for the Reality Check. The Miz then covers Joey for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: The Miz

The Miz stands after pinning Joey, standing tall over the now sitting number one contender. He extends a hand to Joey, who at first looks nervous. After a moment, Joey takes his hand, and The Miz pulls Joey to his feet. Joey nods in his direction with a smile, leaving The Miz to celebrate. We go backstage to see Chris Jericho is wandering around backstage, appearing to be looking for someone. He turns a corner and pauses, having spotted the person, the camera following as he approaches Nolee Angle.

Chris: -rudely- Hey you.

Nolee turns from where she and Ethan are speaking, and she purses her lips to look at Chris.

Nolee: Can't you see we're busy? Shoo.

Chris: -ignores what she said- What is your problem?

Nolee: -rolls her eyes- I just told you, Ethan and I are busy. Do you need hearing aids /and/ glasses in your old age?

Chris: -throws up his hands with a sigh- Alright, have it your way. -sneers- Seems I got the wrong person. You can't possibly be Kurt Angle's daughter. Someone like that would have more respect for people.

Nolee looks furious for a moment, her fist balled up in rage.

Nolee: Excuse me? You most definitely do have the right person. Daddy taught me not to let people, especially those who wanna walk over you, do just that. I was obviously busy.

Chris: Oh? And that shit ya pulled online, over a joke?

Nolee thinks about it but laughs.

Nolee: You mean that stupid game? Oh, honey, I didn't say anything that wasn't true.

Chris: Bullshit! You need to grow up out of your stupid fantasies.

Nolee laughs, looking Chris up and down.

Nolee: Stupid fantasies? Like your fantasy of being a relevant rockstar?

Chris: Wow, clearly, you pay no attention to how that's doing. -rolls his eyes- Whatever. -sarcastic- I bet Kurt's real proud of you, kid.

There is a silence between the two, a mix of rage and sadness in Nolee's eyes. She moves forward, her face inches from Chris'.

Nolee: You can insult me, that's fine. You can insult Ethan, that's fine too. The next time you say something like that, junior, I am gonna show you exactly how much of an Angle I am.

Chris: -scoffs, shoving her away- Go back to your fanfiction club, little girl.

He shakes his head at Nolee before storming off. The camera focuses on the anger in Nolee's face as the camera fades to a show of the inner arena. "Immortal" by Eve to Adam begins to play as Dani Giacomo, and Ivelisse Velez come out side by side, with confident grins and Angelico following behind them. The trio gets down to the ring with just a little interaction with the fans. Dani gets in the ring quickly and poses on the turnbuckle, soaking in the fans, while Ivelisse is stopped by Angelico when he grabs her hand and turns her around to face him before kissing her hand with a smile. Ivelisse pulls her hand away before climbing into the ring, posing on one of the turnbuckles. When she turns around he's right there and steals a kiss with a grin, she kissing back passionately before pushing him away. The duo waits for their opponents to make their entrance as "Jekyll & Hyde" by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play. Marty Scurll makes his way out to the entrance, followed by Wade Barrett. While Wade moves in front of Marty to crouch, Marty stands tall with his signature umbrella over his shoulders. Wade shrugs off the jacket he wears, while Marty removes his sunglasses. Wade stands, moving to the side as the duo walk to the ring with confident smirks on their faces.

Immortal Angels (Dani Giacomo and Ivelisse Velez) w/ Angelico v Jekyll & Hyde (Wade Barrett and Marty Scurll)
Marty and Dani decide to start off the match and circle the ring together. Marty moves in behind Dani swiftly, wrapping his arms around Dani's mid-section. Dani spins around Marty, taking up a fighting stance. Marty rests against the rope, before turning back to Dani. Dani ducks under an arm and rolls on the mat, turning to face Marty. She screams as a threat, and Marty looks scared. He backs into the corner and gets on the apron to get away from her. He argues with the ref about getting back in the ring before doing so.

Marty and Dani move into the center of the ring. They get into a collar-and-elbow tie-up, with Marty getting control. He backs Dani into the corner, not breaking his hold until the ref gets to a four-count. On the break, he knees Dani hard in the gut. Grabbing her head on either side, Marty delivers a hard headbutt. Dani goes down to a knee, but as Marty turns back to face her, Dani elbows Marty hard in the gut. She lands another job, but Marty knees her hard again, followed by another headbutt.

Marty lifts Dani back to her feet but jabs her hard in the temple. Marty tosses her to the opposite corner, but as Marty rushes her, Dani elbows Marty in the jaw. Marty grabs Dani by the jaw and throws her to the mat. Dani has other ideas and rolls into the opposite corner. She is on her feet as Marty rushes her, running straight into a knee to the chest. Marty staggers back but lands a knee to Dani's chest in retaliation. He lifts her to sit on the top turnbuckle, hitting her hard with a slap to the face. Marty then tries another slap, only for Dani to kick him in the face. Dani jumps down and tosses Marty to the mat.

Dani runs the ropes, coming back at Marty with a springboard and turning it into an arm drag. Marty rolls to the outside, where Wade stands with him. Wade is clearly chastising Marty, but Dani does not care. It looks like she's going to hit the duo with a dive, but Marty notices and moves himself and Wade out of the way. Dani ends up on the apron. Marty turns only to be hit by a leap from Dani, who takes Marty to the ground. She lands fist after fist to Marty's face, until Wade pushes her off of his partner. He helps Marty to his feet as Ivelisse crosses over to check on Dani.

Dani gets in the ring, yelling taunts over at their opponents. She turns to Ivelisse, tagging her in. As soon as Marty is in the ring and sees that Ivelisse has tagged in, he turns to tag in Wade. Wade and Ivelisse circle the ring, both moving to the center to lock up. Wade gets behind Ivelisse, locking his arms around her. He slams her to the mat, hooking her leg. Ivelisse fights against him, spinning around to face Wade. She manages to get up to her feet, grabbing Wade's arm. He whips himself up off the mat, only for Ivelisse to take him back down. Wade pulls her leg to that she is also on the mat. Wade moves so that he is mostly on top of her, arms wrapped around Ivelisse's waist. He spins so that his back is arched, and Ivelisse is in a pinning position. Ivelisse rolls out, but Wade keeps his arms wrapped around her waist.

Wade stands, Ivelisse's knees on the mat. She moves the waist lock so that she instead has Wade in a headlock. Ivelisse hits her with a hard shoulder. Wade stalks toward Ivelisse with a sneer across his lips. Ivelisse stands fully, putting both his hands on Wade's chest to push him. Wade responds with a hard chop across Ivelisse's chest. Ivelisse shouts at Wade, chopping the Brit across the chest in return. The two trade chops, one of Ivelisse's sending Wade, staggering back against the ropes. Ivelisse moves over to Wade, continuously chopping Ivelisse. Ivelisse seems to have the upper hand until she backs up and runs at him. Wade retaliates with his elbow to her face, effectively giving her the Wasteland. Wade then goes for a pin.
Winners via pinfall: Jekyll & Hyde

The crowd boos, alerting Wade that someone has run into the ring. Wade stands up from the pin, realizing that he is not alone. He comes to his feet to tower over the newcomer: Isadora Ainsley. She has a black rose in her hands and a demure look on her face. She hands the rose to Wade, cocking her head to the side as she does so. Wade looks down at the rose, a knowing look on his face. He turns, Marty smacking him across the face with his umbrella. Wade goes down; the rose falling to rest beside his head. Marty hooks the handle of his umbrella around Wade's neck, using it to choke him. Wade struggles but soon passes out in the hold. Marty wraps his arm around Izzy, ushering her out of the ring. The camera fades to the back on a shot of Wade's hand by the black rose. The sound of an argument is heard, Dante Westmore is arguing with his boyfriend, Garthen.

Dante: You have been such a jerk! I'm beginning to think he's right about you...

Garthen looks angry at that, grabbing his boyfriend's wrist.

Garthen: I'm not being a jerk! And what does that mean?! And who is this he you're talking about?

Hearing the argument, Jacen approaches from behind Garthen, firmly gripping his shoulder to try and pull him away.

Jacen: Hey! You get your hands off him. Right. Now.

Garthen lets go as he turns towards Jacen, Dante looks worried.

Garthen: This is none of your business.

Jacen: -glares- It is when you're messing with my brother.

Garthen: He's my boyfriend.

Jacen: -glances over at Dante, raising an eyebrow- This is him?

Dante: -gives a small nod- Yeah...

Jacen: -turns back to Garthen, glaring again- So you're the asshole that has a problem with me then?

Garthen: -smirks- Yeah, I have a problem with you.

Jacen: Then take it up with me instead of taking it out on Dante.

Garthen glares at Jacen.

Garthen: I don't take it out on him.

Jaylee: Do you see now, Garthen? He was right about him.

Jacen turns to look at her, trying to stay calm.

Jacen: -eyes her suspiciously- Right about what?

Dante worriedly reaches out a hand to his brother.

Jaylee: -smirks- He's gotten a new friend who tells interesting stories about you.

Jacen: -rolls his eyes- An imaginary friend, knowing you lot.

Jaylee: She's very real.

Jacen: Sure she is. -shakes his head at her-

Jaylee: She misses you, Jacen.

Very quickly, Jacen’s attitude changes, and he moves to step back from the two.

Jacen: -shakes his head again- No.

Jaylee just smirks at him.

Dante: Jacen?

Jacen steps further back from them, gently pulling at Dante's arm.

Jaylee: -smirks- I'll tell her you said hi.

Dante: -holds on tighter to Jacen- Leave him alone!

Garthen: Why are you letting him come between us, Dante?

Dante: He's not coming between us, he's my brother.

Jacen pulls away from Dante, angrily grabbing Garthen by his shirt.

Jacen: -growls- If you lay a hand on him again...

Garthen tries to push Jacen away.

Dante: Jacen don't...

Jacen: Don't? He'll keep being an ass to you if you let it go.

Dante: It's not worth you getting into trouble...

Garthen: Oh, it's him, you're worried about!

Jaylee: Jacen is trying to turn him against you, Garthen, the brother he didn't even want working here.

Jacen: -tightens his grip on Garthen's shirt, struggling to restrain himself- That's... It's not true...

Dante: -softly tugs Jacen's arm again- Let's just go...

Jacen glances at Dante, hesitating for a moment before letting go of Garthen. Garthen glares at Jacen before shaking his head at Dante.

Garthen: You're going to have to decide soon, Dante...

Garthen steps over to Jaylee, leaving Dante looking upset. "Devil's Dance Floor" by Flogging Molly begins to play to announce the arrival of Desmond Kain. He goes to the ring, ignoring the fans, and using Scarlett to keep them away as he walks down to the ring. He's cocky and smug as he walks. He climbs into the ring and gets on the turnbuckle, soaking in what he thinks are cheers from the fans as he poses. He jumps off of the turnbuckle, turning to watch the entrance ramp as "Confident" by Demi Lovato begins to play. Rae walks out onto the entrance ramp, the Maverick Division Championship shining on her shoulder. She smiles wide at the audience before running into the ring, taking a knee as soon as she's in the ring. She pops the collar of her jacket before standing, removing the jacket and handing the referee her title. She turns to look at Desmond, her eyes briefly on Scarlett at ringside.

Desmond Kain w/Scarlett Benjamin v Maverick Division Champion Rae James
Rae and Desmond circle the ring before locking up against each other. Desmond shoves her away, Rae landing on her butt on the mat. Rae stands and backs up again, glancing over at Desmond. The two circle again before locking up in the center. Again, Desmond gets the upper hand and tosses her into the corner. Rae looks even madder as she stands.

Desmond sits on the top turnbuckle across from Rae, a cocky smirk on his lips. He gets down but keeps preening. Instead of waiting, Rae moves in behind him, and hip tosses Desmond across the ring. He stands, and Rae rushes towards him, only for Desmond to move. Rae jumps to the top turnbuckle before dropping down with a hip toss. Rae stands after Desmond, ducking under his punch. He comes back at Rae, lifting her from behind. Rae wraps her legs backward around Desmond's waist, taking hold of Desmond's arm and tossing him into the corner.

Rae stands, grabbing Desmond's arm and trying to toss him into the opposite turnbuckle. Desmond reverses and tosses Rae to the corner. Desmond rushes at her, but Rae raises an arm to elbow him in the jaw. Again, Rae gets to the top rope, but this time as she jumps down at Desmond, she hits a hurricanrana. Desmond rolls out of the ring as he hits the mat, crossing to where Scarlett stands protectively. As the duo talk, Rae gets to the apron. As soon as Desmond turns to face her, Rae kicks the man in the jaw. Desmond goes down, but Rae stays on the apron. As soon as he's up, Rae pegs him in the face with another boot.

Desmond stands again, and Rae tries another kick, but he ducks under her boot and gets back in the ring. Rae is still on the apron as Desmond pegs her with a hard shot. He then kicks her feet, Rae falling to the apron. She rolls under the rope to get back into the ring as Desmond poses and preens. Rae has moved to her hands and knees in the center of the ring, Desmond moving behind her. He takes a hard grip on her hair and pulls Rae to her feet. Rae locks Desmond in a side headlock, but he has other plans and uses his grip in her hair to send Rae back into the mat. He kneels with one knee in her chest for a pin attempt.

Rae kicks out, Desmond standing and Rae moving into a sitting position on the mat. Desmond uses a boot to shover her back, bending to taunt Rae. In a flash, Rae lands a low DDT. She drags Desmond into a corner, propping him up in a sitting position. Rae runs over to the turnbuckle next to where Desmond sits, climbing up to the top before hitting the Eat My Boot. Rae then goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Maverick Divison Champion Rae James

Rae grabs the title from the referee before the camera follows her into the back. She stops, her grip tight on her title as she sees someone waiting for her.

Rae: What do you want?

Marco is leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and smirks when he sees Rae.

Marco: I told you all, didn't I? Did you know? Biased bullshit going on.

Rae purposefully ignores the first part of the question but shakes her head.

Rae: The only biased thing going on in this division is the way you're getting Kai to cater to everything you want. Remy might have had that match won if you hadn't shown up. Then again, I'm pretty sure I would have won.

Marco: -scoffs- As if. You really think he can win without his 'creepy' buddies?

Rae: -nods- I fully believe that anyone of us can win on any given day. But you? I think the only reason you've done any good is that you're blackmailing people.

Marco: -sarcastic- Oh yes, that is so very helpful at helping with in-ring ability. I just do what I need to to get the damn recognition that otherwise is biased.

Remy sees the two of them and starts walking over, he's not happy to see Marco.

Remy: Like being an asshole?

Marco quickly fixes his cold eyes on Remy.

Marco: Why should I be kind to you?

Rae: -shrugs- Y'all ain't gotta be kind. Just be prepared.

Marco: -rolls his eyes- 'Be prepared.' Keep your Disney shit away from me. And don't come crying to me, either of you, when Jacen gets handed everything we work hard for.

Rae: There's a difference in Disney and common sayings. -scoffs-

Remy: I'm not here to cry, I'd rather do something else... Is that what you told Darwin?

Marco: -shrugs- Was I wrong? /No/. I can't help it if you're all too stupid to see it.

Rae: A relationship with Kai means nothing! You shouldn't have told Darwin!

Remy: You had no right to share private information.

Marco: We have a right to know things that affect our chances of getting anywhere. -he shrugs-

Rae laughs and adjusts the title on her shoulder.

Rae: Some of us are already the creme de la creme.

Remy glances over at her with a raised eyebrow.

Marco: -scoffs- For now.

Rae: And for later, too. I'll see you, boys, at the pay-per-view.

The camera fades out on Rae, looking away and in on a shot of the arena. "Blackhearts" begins to play over the arena as the team of DIY come out together, Candice and Johnny excited and greeting the fans. Maso is a little slower, more serious as he walks. When they climb into the ring, Tommaso holds open the ropes for Candice. The boys pose on the turnbuckles while Candice poses on the ropes between them. The lights go out, Chris Jericho standing onstage with his back to the ring to show off his lit jacket, arms out. On either side, CM Punk and The Rock walk out, posing with opposite fists held in the air before they all make their way to the ring. Jericho springs up onto the apron, leaning on outside of the ropes with a smug grin. Punk quickly ascends one set of stairs, and the Rock goes up the other, both climbing to pose on opposite turnbuckles. The two teams stare each other down, seemingly ready for this fight.

DIY (Candice LeRae, Johnny Gargano, and Tomaso Ciampa) v Cult of Personality (The Rock, Chris Jericho, and CM Punk)
Candice is eager to start off for her team, and for Cult of Personality, Chris Jericho starts off the match. The two lock up against one another, Candice managing to get Chris into the corner. Candice breaks the hold at three, backing up. She allows Chris to get out of the corner before attempting a sidekick. Chris catches her feet, walking Candice backward into the center of the ring. Chris gently lowers her foot, backing up and raising his hands as if to say 'yes, I've stopped her.'

The duo circle again, and once again, they lock up. Candice backs Chris into the corner again, grabbing his arm and twisting it. Candice gets Chris to his knees, but the pro rolls on the mat. He wraps a leg around Candice's arm, before standing so that the twist effects her instead. Candice tries to pull away, but Chris' hold is tight. She grabs hold of the top rope, flipping so that she now has the arm in a twist. Candice brings Chris' arm around his back before the Canadian bends over. Candice uses this change in position to put in a headlock. She spins around quickly from that before again, locking in a headlock.

Chris puts his boot into the back of Candice's knee, getting Candice to her knees. He flips around to Candice's front, smirking and posing as Candice watches from one knee. Candice does a cartwheel of her own, posing before moving in to lock up with Chris. Candice moves Chris into the corner, lifting her hands to back off before she kicks Chris in the stomach. She repeats that, kicking Chris a few more times. Again, she grabs Chris' arm and tosses him across the ring. Chris stops himself as the turns quickly. Candice comes towards Chris, but he dodges between her legs. Candice bounces off the ropes, and Chris pulls her into a headlock position. He raises a foot to kick her in the head while in this position. Candice stumbles into the corner.

Chris attempts to toss Candice across the ring, but Candice reverses. Chris ends up in the corner and pulls himself into a handstand position on the top turnbuckle. Candice runs over, which seems to have been a trap as Chris locks Candice in for a hurricanrana. Candice rolls across the ring, and Chris runs to attack. Candice moves out of the way, and Chris goes over the top rope. He stands on the apron as Candice pops up and kicks Chris in the jaw. Chris falls off the apron, and Candice launches herself through the second and top rope to dive at Chris.

Chaos ensues in the ring. Both Johnny and Punk rush into the ring. Punk kicks Johnny in the gut, then locking him in a headlock. Punk is pushed into the ropes by Johnny, but Punk shoulders Johnny to the ground. Punk runs the ropes as Johnny stands, yet again. Punk knocks Johnny to the ground. A third-time Punk runs the ropes, but this time instead of shouldering Johnny to the ground, he lands a hurricanrana. Punk is to his feet first and throws a punch Johnny's way, but Gargano ducks under. He responds by doing a handstand, locking his feet around Punk's head and tossing him. Now Punk is out of the ring and on the ground.

Johnny gets to the apron and antagonizes The Rock. The Rock throws a punch, but before it can connect, Johnny flips backward onto Punk. Instead of going down, Punk catches Johnny and gives him a GTS to the floor. The Rock turns around in the ring, right into a hard punch from Tomaso Ciampa. Dwayne looks surprised, returning the punch. The two seem to be trying to one-up each other as they trade blows. It ends when The Rock hits one final hard arm and knocks Tomaso over the top rope and out to the ground. Candice runs back into the ring, trying to knock The Rock down. The Rock turns with a raised eyebrow, grabbing Candice for the power slam. After slamming her to the mat, The Rock lands the Rock Bottom before Chris re-enters the ring and lands the Walls of Jericho. The Canadian manages to get Candice to tap out.
Winners via tapout: Cult of Personality

Chris stands, joining CM Punk and The Rock on the entrance ramp, the trio posing as the camera fades to the final commercial break of the evening.

"Whatever's Real" by The High Crusade begins to play as Alex Shelley makes his entrance for the final match of the night. He comes out with an excited vibe to him. Alex points both of his hands like a gun as he makes his way down to the ring, climbing into the with a bit of a jump. He climbs one of the turnbuckles before he throws up his hand and points to where Detroit is on his palm, he jumps back down as his music finishes. His eyes are on the entrance ramp, his eyes narrowed. He is ready for what he knows is going to be a hell of a fight from Jimmy Havoc. "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI begins to play to announce the arrival of Jimmy Havoc. He enters the arena, Rosemary on one side of him while Isadora Ainsley is on the other side. He doesn't take much time to make it to the ring, only interacting with the fans a few times to flip them off. Jimmy takes off the mask that he wears, handing that to Isadora. He turns to Rosemary, kissing the title, before stopping as another song breaks out over the arena. "Escape (The Pina Colada Song)" begins to play as, true to his word, Joey Ryan makes his way to ringside. He has a steel chair in hand, a smirk on his face as he sets it up on the entrance ramp to watch the match that's about to happen.

Alex Shelley v World Class Champion Jimmy Havoc w/Rosemary and Isadora Ainsley
As soon as the bell has run, Jimmy rushes Alex. He catches Alex off guard with a fist to the jaw. He grabs Alex by the back of the neck, tossing him into the opposite corner. Jimmy then rushes Alex with another hard fist to the jaw. This time when he grabs Alex by the back of the neck, Jimmy tosses Alex out of the ring. Jimmy follows Alex to the outside. Jimmy cracks Alex over the back with a clubbing blow. Alex falls, and Jimmy takes a firm hold of the back of Alex's tights. He turns Alex to face him; the Detroit native's back to one of the ring posts. Jimmy strikes him in the face with a slap. The referee tries to get both men in the ring, but Jimmy ignores the ref. Alex has stumbled with his back against another post. Jimmy sends yet another punch to Alex's jaw. Alex falls to the floor but manages to turn and face Jimmy as he tries to escape the king of the goths. Jimmy simply responds with another hard shot to the jaw.

Jimmy grabs Alex by the head, dragging Alex to a chair that Rosemary has set up. He tries to quiet the crowd, acting as if he's going to chop Alex across the chest. Instead, Jimmy shoves two of his fingers into Alex's eyes. The ref argues with Jimmy, and he pulls a chair from under the ring, tossing it into the ring. The ref admonishes Jimmy, but the king of the goths merely sets up the chair and says he needs to cool down as he sits. As Alex gets back up on the outside, Jimmy rushes, holding onto the top rope to kick Alex from between the mat and bottom rope.

Jimmy argues with the ref for a moment after getting out of the ring. He turns to face where Alex was, only for Alex to punch Jimmy in the face. He lands another slap, and then another. Jimmy staggers against the ring post, and Alex follows. Alex attempts to chop Jimmy in the chest, but Jimmy drops down, and Alex's hand hits the ring post at full force. Alex holds his hand in pain as Jimmy moves Alex to stand with his back against the ring post. Jimmy shushes the crowd, acting as if he's going to chop Alex. Alex bends down before Jimmy can chop him, but unlike Alex, Jimmy does not hit the post. He's able to stop himself and instead hits Alex in the back. When Alex stands back up, Jimmy again gets him in the eyes.

Alex is kneeling with his head on the apron, but Jimmy puts both hands on either side of his head to lift him. Jimmy holds Alex in place before digging his teeth into Alex's forehead. The ref has to come to the outside to pull Jimmy off of Alex. He asks Alex if he wants to continue, and the Detroit native agrees. The ref then turns to Jimmy, allowing Alex to put some distance between himself and Jimmy as the reft yells at the king of the goths.

Jimmy follows Alex, who has managed to get to his feet and delivers a hard uppercut before adding a chop. Jimmy lays Alex so that he is bent over the apron and lands a knife-edge chop to Alex's back. Jimmy turns mockingly to Joey, giving him a thumbs-up as if asking if this is okay. Alex has had enough, moving towards Jimmy. Jimmy uppercuts Alex back to the floor. Jimmy puts one hand tight in Alex's hair, moving Alex over to the steel stairs and bouncing his head off of them not once, not twice, but four times. On the fifth, Jimmy tries to lift Alex's head again, but Alex elbows Jimmy in the gut.

Alex punches Jimmy in the mouth. Jimmy staggers to sit in the chair Rosemary had set up earlier, Alex landing a slap to Jimmy's face. Alex backs up, a good distance away, but as he runs at Jimmy, Jimmy gets out of the chair to land a high knee to Alex's face. Alex goes down, Jimmy moving to pick him up. As Jimmy does so, Alex rakes Jimmy's eyes before rushing back into the ring. He only gets partially in before Jimmy turns and grabs both of Alex's ankles. Alex spins and manages to stand, but Jimmy puts a hand in his hair and tries to land a punch. Alex catches his hand and uses his grip to shove Jimmy back to the apron.

Jimmy rolls to the outside of the ring, sitting on the floor. Alex gets out of the ring and moves to pick Jimmy up. He moves Jimmy to the apron, putting Jimmy's top-half between the second and top rope. He turns, his grip on Jimmy's head, and jumps from the apron, bringing Jimmy hard into the top rope. Alex then runs back into the ring to try for a pin attempt, but Jimmy kicks out at two. Jimmy is on his hands and knees, so Alex lands a hard kick to the ribs. He then proceeds to stomp on Jimmy again and again on the head and chest. He yells at Jimmy before moving away. He stalks back towards Jimmy, picking him up to DDT him on the mat. He attempts to pin Jimmy again, but again Jimmy kicks out at two. Alex has a hold on Jimmy's wrist and grabs the other, pulling Jimmy's arms across his chest and putting a knee in Jimmy's back.

Jimmy fights to his feet, spinning to face Alex, who lets go of one of Jimmy's arms. Jimmy uses this arm to chop Alex, who then lets go of the other. Jimmy alternates which arm he uses to chop Alex, Alex responding with a fist to the face. Jimmy staggers away before turning back to Alex, who grabs Jimmy and tosses him out of the ring. Jimmy is attempting to stand on the outside of the ring, which he finally does with Izzy's assistance.

As soon as Jimmy is back in the ring, Alex is back on his barrage of kicks. He lifts Jimmy with both hands on either side of his face, before landing an uppercut. Jimmy falls into the corner, and Alex punches him straight in the jaw. He grabs Jimmy's arm acting as if he's going to whip him into the opposite corner, but he whips Jimmy into the same corner. As Jimmy is bent over from the force of the impact, Alex rushes him to land a hard knee. Jimmy falls to the mat, and Alex tries another cover, which Jimmy kicks out on. Alex runs the ropes as if trying to build up a head of steam, but instead of a hard knee or boot, he simply rests behind Jimmy for a headlock. Alex wrenches the hold until Jimmy manages to stand. He elbows Alex in the gut a few times to try and break the hold. Alex doesn't break the hold, only loosening it to uppercut Jimmy. He grabs Jimmy's hand and tosses him into the ropes, clotheslining Jimmy to the mat. Yet again, Alex tosses Jimmy out of the ring.

Alex sits in the chair Jimmy set up in the ring as he waits for Jimmy to stand. Jimmy gets to the apron as Alex stands, drop-kicking Jimmy off the apron before sliding out of the ring. He clubs Jimmy on the back, who stands and tries to get away, he faces Alex. Alex slaps Jimmy hard across the face. Alex takes hold of the back of Jimmy's head, bouncing it off of the apron. Alex then moves to put Jimmy in the DDT position, intending to give Jimmy one. Jimmy manages out of the hold and instead gives Alex the Acid Rainmaker. Jimmy tosses Alex back into the ring before giving him a second Acid Rainmaker. Jimmy then goes for the cover.
Winner via pinfall: World Class Champion Jimmy Havoc

Jimmy immediately rolls out of the ring, going under it to try and find something. When he doesn't find it, he talks to Rosemary. The sound of someone clearing their throat is heard, and we see Joey holding not only a microphone but also Jimmy's missing item: the ax he calls Sally.

Joey: Looking for one of your girls, Jimbo?

Jimmy glances up the entrance ramp at him.

Jimmy: You get your fuckin' 'ands off 'er!

Joey smirks and shakes his head.

Joey: No, no. You can get her back at It's A Musical, provided I get my hands on your other pretty girl. I want Nancy.

Jimmy: I'll fuckin' kill you first.

Joey simply laughs at this, standing from his chair. He slings the ax over his shoulder, lollipop dangling from his lips as the show ends on the stare down between World Class Champion Jimmy Havoc and his Number One Contender Joey Ryan.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down