National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering

3 posters

Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering Empty We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:57 am

Spud didn't want to admit it, but he was nervous. Not about the match, not really, it was nice to even have one. Spud had simply been on edge since seeing the woman who was with Jimmy now. There were things from his past he hadn't told anyone, even Egan, and Izzy's presence had brought them back to the forefront of his mind.

A hand wiped at his nose as if out of habit as he pushed food around on his tray. Dalton hadn't brought their costumes yet and he had some time before he had to change.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering Empty Re: We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering

Post by Shea Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:57 pm

On the assumption that Spud would be busy with Dalton, Egan had been hanging out with Seth before the show. By the time he reached catering, he was already dressed and had a grin on his face... until he spotted Spud. "Whats up?"
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering Empty Re: We Are The Weirdos, Mister Catering

Post by Kai Anoai Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:59 pm

Spud gave a small wave to Egan, taking a deep breath. "Hello lovie. Thought you'd be busy with Egan."
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:26 pm

Egan shrugged, reaching a hand out to put a hand on Spud's shoulder. "I was, but I want to spend time with you."
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacock Rock Sat Nov 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Spud gave a small smile, "I'm rooting for you tonight. I hope you kick their arses."

Peacock Rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down