National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's A Musical

Go down

It's A Musical  Empty It's A Musical

Post by Kai Anoai Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:48 pm

The camera opens up on a shot of the arena that "It's A Musical" is being held in. "Hard to Be the Bard" from the musical Something Rotten begins to play as Kai Anoai makes his entrance. He shakes the hands of fans as he heads down to the ring. Once in, he gives a wide grin.

Kai: How are we all doing tonight?

The fans cheer, and Kai chuckles, waiting for them to calm down.

Kai: I wanna thank everyone for the continued support of our small little company. We've continued to grow both in our fan base and in our roster. That led me to start thinking...what if we added another title to our little company?

The fans cheer again, and Kai grins, gesturing up to the titantron where a bracket is shown.

It's A Musical  Ncwa_s10

Kai: Now, as you can see, the bracket is made up of competitors from all four divisions. The title will be defended every show to showcase the talent we have in all of our competitors. In fact, the name of the title is the Showcase Title. The tournament will begin next show! Now, let's get to our first match of the night.

"Break The Walls Down" by Jim Johnston begins to play as Chris Jericho makes his entrance. He gives Kai a nod, posing once he gets in the ring. He watches the crowd as "Heathens" by natewantstobattle begins to play. Chris watches Jaylee Karden, on her own, make her way to the ring. The duo stands across from each other as the bell rings.

Chris Jericho v Jaylee Karden
Jaylee sneers over at Jericho for a moment, before turning her back to him dismissively. When she turns back to him, Chris lands a spear. He kneels over the top of her landing fist after fist. He gets up, grabbing at Jaylee's head to pull her up. Jericho lands a chop across her chest, and Jaylee staggers back into the ropes. Jericho grabs her arm and tosses Jaylee into the opposite set of ring ropes. Jaylee slides under the bottom rope to get out of the ring. Chris follows Jaylee out of the ring, but she circles around and gets back in the ring. As Chris gets in, Jaylee bounces off the ropes towards him. She ducks under a clothesline, and as she bounces back at Chris, he takes Jaylee down with his arms around her waist. Again he lands punch after punch at her face. As Jaylee tries to stand, the already standing Jericho kicks her in the back. Jaylee moves towards the corner and stands, but Jericho hits her with a jab to the jaw. Jaylee moves into the corner, only to be followed by Jericho, who lands kick after kick to the gut. The referee has to get between Jericho and Jaylee.

Jaylee is in a seated position in the corner. Jericho picks her up by the head again, but this time Jaylee kicks Jericho in the gut. She backs him up into the opposite corner with punches and kicks but is stopped once they hit the center of the ring. Jericho hits a kick of his own, picking Jaylee up and tossing her onto the top rope. She lands hard, and Jericho mocks Jaylee as the crowd cheers loudly for him. Jericho picks Jaylee up again and tosses her into the corner, but Jaylee lifts herself over the top of Jericho as he runs at her. Jaylee turns around, thinking that she's going to be okay for an attack. Instead, Jaylee turns around and is hit with a Codebreaker from Jericho. He then goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Chris Jericho

Chris stands tall with a grin on his lips until he hears "These Boots" by Hellsonics. Nolee enters, doing a slow clap with a sneer on his face.

Nolee: Bravo, Chris. Honestly, that took so much skill for a man of your...years. Do your hips hurt after moving that quick?

Chris quickly turns to look, scowling when he sees Nolee.

Chris: Not surprised to see you here. -rolls his eyes- Had a feeling you'd show sooner or later. What do you want now, huh? Come to see how the real talent wins matches? -smirks-

Nolee laughs as she makes her way to the ring, ducking between the top and middle ropes.

Nolee: Oh, yes. You won against someone with virtually no wins. Good job there. -rolls her eyes- Wanted to invite you to stay around. Watch a real match.

Chris raises an eyebrow as he considers the offer.

Chris: Well, I'm always up for a laugh.

Nolee: Your career is proof enough of that.

Chris: -is aware that she means it in a rude way- Yeah, some of us actually know how to entertain the fans, like the joke segments too. Not my fault you don't understand humor.

Nolee: Honey, I'm an Angle. I know humor better than you think. I just don't enjoy ancient humor.

Chris: -steps forward, as if intending to attack her, but he stops- Hope you don't expect anyone to call you honey. There's nothing sweet about you.

Nolee doesn't back down as Chris starts towards her, instead, she stands ready to fight.

Nolee: Had a man to call me honey, but kicked him to the curb. Now, shoo. Waiting for my opponent.

Chris shakes his head at her, not bothering to comment. He steps aside and slides out of the ring, watching her. "Me Against The World" by Simple Plan begins to play, signaling the arrival of Nolee's opponent: Dante Westmore. He comes out with a confident smile, though he does eye Chris carefully once he had made his way down to the ring. Dante climbs the turnbuckle and raises his arms before turning to jump down and face Nolee.

Dante Westmore v Nolee Angle
The two lock up, with Dante spinning behind Nolee and locking her in an armbar. Nolee is able to break out of the hold, pushing Dante into the corner. She backs up and shrugs as if asking Dante what he thought he was doing. The duo move in to lock up again, Dante getting control of her wrist. He brings Nolee's arm up behind her back, before moving his grip to her other hand. He does this again, Nolee mocking him with her facial expression as Dante locks her in a headlock. It's as if Dante is trying to out technical wrestle Nolee, and she is amused. Nolee pulls Dante in front of her, stopping him hard across the face. The referee gets between the two, but not before Nolee has shoved Dante to the mat.

Nolee kicks Dante hard in the side as he attempts to get up, but Dante does manage to get to his feet. Nolee hits him hard in the head, Dante stumbling into the corner. He pushes himself out and tries to come at Nolee, but she punches him again in the head. She wraps an arm around his neck, dragging him into the corner and bouncing Dante's head off of the turnbuckle. Dante turns with his back to the turnbuckle, Nolee climbing up to stand on the second rope, a foot on either side of Dante. She lands a few hard punches to his head, the ref getting to four before Nolee jumps down. On shaky legs, Dante moves to the center of the ring, where Nolee waits. She tosses him across the ring before she lands a hard clothesline across his chest. Dante attempts to stand, but as he gets to his knees, Nolee pulls him to his feet again. She pulls him into position for a suplex, before attempting to get the pin, only for Dante to kick out at two.

Nolee glares at Chris, who has audibly laughed at Dante's kick out. Nolee turns her attention back to Dante, wrapping her arms around his midsection to try for another suplex. Dante manages to get to the ropes and puts himself between Nolee and the ref. Unknown to Dante, Chris pulls Nolee's leg to trip her. Dante does try to go for the cover, but he only gets the two count before Nolee kicks out. Nolee is in a kneeling position in the center of the ring, and Dante kicks her in the gut. Nolee goes down to her hands and knees, rolling into the corner. Dante pulls Nolee to her feet, sending his own punch to her head. Nolee stumbles with one arm stretched against the ropes, and Dante chops her on the chest. Nolee staggers back into the corner, Dante moving away. As he comes back, Dante tries to line up a hard shot, but Nolee moves out of the way and slips behind Dante. It is now Dante who has his back in the corner, Nolee, on the offensive.

She punches Dante in the head, not once but until the ref has to pull her away. Dante tries to get out of the ring, but Nolee moves in to stop him. Dante lays with his back on the apron, feet up, and tucked under the top rope. Nolee flips Dante so that he is standing on the outside of the ring, trying to move to follow him. Nolee is stopped by hard chops to the legs by Dante, moving into a sitting position on the apron. Dante lands hard hit after hard hit to the midsection before Nolee manages to step off of the apron. Dante has gotten into the ring and onto the turnbuckle. He jumps onto Nolee, who catches him. She slams Dante hard onto the outside, before standing. She grabs Dante from the ground and tosses him back into the ring, following after him. Nolee picks Dante up from the mat and lands an Angle Slam before going for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: Nolee Angle

Nolee turns to glare at Chris as the ref holds her hand up in the air. The camera fades to a shot of backstage where Joey Ryan and Rae James are arriving for the night. Joey is dressed in a bright yellow floral Hawaiian print shirt over his ring gear while Rae is dressed in a light blue sports bra and black shorts. The duo stop as they see another person in the hall, Rae moving to stand protectively in front of Joey.

Rae: What the hell do you want?

The long, black hair that sits on the figures shoulders is familiar with its purple strands falling in curls. She turns to face the pair, and we can see the familiar face with no face paint, just the dark gothic makeup of an angsty teenager. She waves.

Rae: I'll ask you again, Rosemary, what the hell do you want?

Courtney: That's not my naaaame.

Joey: -his voice showing how on edge he is- You've got split personalities like-

Rae: She still shouldn't be here...

Courtney: There's three of us, so far you've only met one. Now two.

Joey: What do you want, hm? To warn me about your Jimmy?

Courtney: No. He's hers. Not mine. I was just curious. Wanted to see what he was up against.

Joey: -pulls the lollipop from his mouth- Well, you've seen me. Do you like what you see?

He eyes her up and down with a smirk, Rae not noticing.

Courtney: -rolls her eyes- Not impressed.

Joey wraps an arm around Rae's shoulders, a smirk on his lips.

Joey: That's okay. I got one of my girls by my side, and tonight, I'll get another around my waist.

Courtney: We'll see about that. He doesn't let go easily.

Joey: That's okay. -smirks- I'm pretty good at taking what I want.

Courtney: Well, before I say this I'll remind you of tonight's inspiration and...good luck.

Joey looks a little unnerved and wraps his arm tighter around Rae as the two head off-screen. "Cosmos Rocking" by Queen begins to play as we go to a shot of the ring, and Dalton Castle's boys are out first. They have their fans spread in front of them to obscure the arrival of Dalton and Spud, making it more glamorous as the two show up in their bright green colored gear with sequins. They strut to the ring, shaking the hands of fans before they reach the apron. The Boys get down on their hands and knees as Spud takes Dalton's hand, helping Dalton stand on The Boys backs instead of using the ring steps. After Dalton is on the apron, Spud rolls onto the apron, and the two get into the ring. The Boys then rush to get into the ring, fanning off both Dalton and Spud. Spud removes his brightly colored jacket while Dalton steps out of his peacock inspired robes. The duo stand firm in the ring as "Elan" by Nightwish begins to play. Terryn and Keaton enter, with Terryn wearing a long, black coat and Keaton wearing a shorter, black biker-style jacket. Elijah Bancroft follows behind them, his cane in hand. As they head down the ramp, a group of fans hail them on either side. Terryn and Keaton ascend a set of steel steps each, both pausing with their arms raised before climbing into the ring. The duo removes their coat and jacket, which Bancroft makes one of the ringside assistants take care of. The two teams stare each other down in the center of the ring, Terryn holding his title up as they gloat to Peacock Rock.

NCWA Tag Team Champions Ollipheist v Peacock Rock for the NCWA Tag Team Championship
Terryn decides to start off for his team while Dalton starts off for his. Dalton chops Terryn in the chest and pushes him towards the corner. Dalton tosses Terryn into the opposite corner, before rushing him. Terryn goes over the top of Dalton, who turns before he can hit the corner. He rushes Terryn, wrapping his arms around Terryn's waist from behind. Terryn reverses the hold and winds up behind Dalton. Dalton elbows Terryn in the jaw, pulling away to run the ropes. Terryn drops to the mat as Dalton rushes back, standing once Dalton is past him. Terryn then takes down Dalton with a hard clothesline. Terryn then turns to tag Keaton into the match. Keaton lifts Dalton, who grabs Keaton's arm and twists it. Dalton lets go and wraps his arms around Keaton's waist, backing Keaton into the corner. He holds Keaton there while Spud tags himself into the match. Once Spud is in, Dalton tosses Keaton at him. Spud drops Keaton with a knee to the back. Dalton then rushes him for a back body drop. Spud then goes for the pin, only getting a two-count.

Keaton rolls into the corner as Spud lets him up. Keaton stands, and Spud lands a swift kick to the chest. Keaton is now seated on the bottom rope while Spud grabs his head to pull him out of the corner. Keaton pushes Spud away, attempting a hard kick to the chest. Spud catches Keaton's foot, but as Keaton spins away, he uses his other foot to take Spud down to the mat. Keaton stands first, grabbing Spud's legs and dragging him towards the corner where Terryn waits. Keaton stands on the back of Spud's legs, bending them back. Spud reaches for the corner, but Keaton grabs the outstretched arm. Spud reaches for Dalton with the other hand, but Keaton also grabs that one to bend it back. He rocks back to lay on his back, Spud lifted in the air painfully. To break the hold, Spud manages to hold onto the top rope with his teeth. Before Keaton lets go, Terryn jumps onto Spud with both feet to the man's chest. Keaton tags Terryn officially in, who goes to cover Spud. He only manages a two-count before Spud manages to get a foot on the bottom rope.

Keaton sits back on his haunches, Spud sitting near the ropes. Keaton picks Spud up, dragging him to the center of the ring. He punches Spud in the jaw, who goes into the corner. Keaton lunges at Spud with a forearm, Terryn tagging himself back in as it connects. Terryn twists Spud's arm, attempting to toss the smaller man. Spud has other ideas, wrapping his arms around Terryn and managing to push him into the corner where Dalton tags himself in. Spud still has Terryn pushed into the corner, only moving once Dalton is beside him. Dalton uses a knife-edge chop across Terryn's chest. Terryn moves into a seated position on the mat. Terryn pushes himself to a knee as Dalton grabs to pull him up. Dalton chops again, and Terryn falls backward onto the mat. Dalton attempts a pin on Terryn, but Terryn kicks out at two. Dalton tags Spud back in. Spud tosses chops, Dalton following those with kicks to the chest. They end the sequence at the ref's ten-count with a combination chop/kick. Terryn goes down on the corner as Spud tags Dalton back in.

Each member of Peacock Rock grabs one of Terryn's hands, flinging him into the opposite ring ropes. They toss Terryn, but he stands firm against the opposite ropes. Spud is the first to rush him, and Terryn tosses Spud over the top rope. As Dalton rushes Terryn, Terryn stuns Dalton with a bott to the head. Dalton staggers, back to Terryn. Terryn grabs Dalton by the back of the head, tossing him into the corner where Keaton waits. Terryn bounces Dalton's head off of the turnbuckle, who falls backward. Terryn takes the opportunity and lands a moonsault before tagging in Keaton. Keaton goes for the pin, but Dalton kicks out at two. Dalton instead rolls Keaton into the pin. Dalton does grab a bit of Keaton's tights but manages to get the three-count without the ref seeing.
Winners and new NCWA Tag Team Champions: Peacock Rock

There are three emotions all at once. Dalton hears the bell and looks confused, only to have his arm raised in victory to which he looks ecstatic, then breaks into tears. Spud has the titles and slips into the ring with them, dropping to his knees next to Dalton. The two men embrace, Spud not realizing how they got the win. Keaton and Terryn look furious, but Spud and Dalton manage to escape before they attack. The scene fades in on the trio sitting on a sofa together, Ardan in the middle of the girls. All three are in casual clothes, Agatha in a fairly loose sweater and long skirt. Ardan is in jeans and t-shirt with a phoenix on it and Ilya wearing a seashell patterned dress. Opposite them is a female interviewer.

Interviewer: So! You’ve decided you’ve had enough of Lucha Underground?

Ardan: Well that’s not really accurate. It’s more we need to adjust how we work for a while.

Interviewer: You had a teammate drop out from an illness for a while, didn’t you?

Ardan: Ah... That was how it was first put, yes.

Interviewer: Is that not the case?

Agatha: Depends how you look at it really. There definitely has been illness, but it’s more the cause of that that has led to the team change.

Interviewer: So it’s you that-

Ilya: [quickly cuts in] It’s not really your business you know! What YOU need to know is that while we were performing as a Trios team, now it’ll just be Ardan and I, while Agatha manages us. And not in Lucha.

Interviewer: Oh, so you’re leaving?

Ardan: We are. We decided for now, it’s better we move to the NCWA.

Interviewer: Isn’t that where Miss Bancroft’s father works?

Agatha: It is actually, that’s where we got the idea from...partly. We just felt it would be uh, safer there.

Interviewer: Right. And...is it true Ardan and Ilya are related? Don’t you live in different countries?

Ilya: Aye, I grew up in Scotland. Ardan currently travels between the two places.

Ardan: It was funny actually. We’d both been travelling around the UK in the Indies to get our skills up and ended up on the same show by chance. We got talking, about how I’d grown up with my dad in California and it just so happens her mother had moved from there before meeting her father in Scotland...

Ilya: [chuckles] Yes...turns out, she is in fact, the same woman!

Interviewer: Oh wow! And you both worked in Defiance for a while before Lucha Underground?

Ardan: We did, for a couple of months, where we met Agatha. She was trained, but not competing yet, just visiting backstage where her father worked. We hung out and started training together, that worked well so we jumped to Lucha where they have their Trios titles, it seemed perfect for us!

Ilya: It was, and now NCWA will be our new home. [she looks at Agatha with a grin]

Agatha: [a little shy] Yes, it will be...

Ardan smiles and pats her shoulder as the scene fades out to out first commercial of the night.

Once the camera comes back from commercial, we see that DIY members Johnny Gargano, Tomaso Ciampa, and Candice LaRae are waiting in the ring. The lights then go out and we see Chris Jericho standing onstage with his back to the ring to show off his lit jacket, arms out. On either side CM Punk and The Rock walk out, posing with opposite fists held in the air before they all make their way to the ring. Jericho jumps up onto the apron, leaning on the outside of the ropes with a smug grin. Punk quickly ascends one set of stairs, and The Rock goes up the other, both climbing to pose on opposite turnbuckles. The members of Cult of Personality and the members of DIY look each other up and down before "Notorious" by Adelita's Way begins to play, signaling the arrival of the Bullet Club. Dia Banks stands front and center, Arran and Kenny to her right and Cody and Finn to her left. The group make their way to the ring, Kenny holding the ropes open for Dia once they get there. Arran and Finn take to one of the turnbuckles each, while Cody and Kenny stand to either side of Dia in the center of the ring. The group removes their matching jackets, handing them to the ref.

Bullet Club v Cult of Personality v DIY
Finn starts off for the Bullet Club while Jericho seems ready to start off for Cult of Personality. They turn to Candice, who has decided to start off for her team and land a double dropkick to knock the woman out of the ring. She falls through the middle and top rope, hitting the mat on the outside. The two men then turn to one another, Jericho moving in for the lock-up. Jericho gets a hold of Finn's arm, twisting Finn's arm up and making him kneel onto the mat. Finn stands, trying to power out of the move. When power won't work, Finn decides to stand up on Jericho's leg and land a knee to Jericho's jaw.

Jericho lets go of Finn, staggering backward. Finn watches him, moving in, but Jericho grabs hold of Finn's legs and trips him to the mat. He attempts to run the ropes, but Candice grabs his leg and trips him. Candice gets into the ring, managing to toss Chris out of it. She turns to run at Finn, but he lays stomach down on the mat, waiting for Candice to bounce back. As Candice attempts a clothesline, Finn jumps over the top of her. Candice tries another elbow, but Finn rolls under her. Candice rolls and turns to face Finn. Candice runs at Finn again, stepping onto the bottom rope with intent to land a kick to Finn's head. Instead, as soon as Candice is on the bottom rope, Chris pops up to the apron and lands a hard punch to Candice's temple. She goes down, rolling under the bottom rope onto the outside. Jericho launches himself over the top rope at Finn, who grabs Jericho's arm in an arm drag. Jericho gets up before Finn, posing and preening.

Jericho grabs Finn by the head, pulling him up to his feet. Chris chops the Irish native across the chest, Finn going down to his hands and knees. Chris picks Finn up again, backing him into the corner. He chops Finn across the chest again, only to pick him up and toss Finn into the opposite corner. Jericho rushes Finn, but Finn rolls out of the way, and Jericho crashes hard. Finn then runs the ropes to land a double stomp on Jericho's chest. Finn seems ready to attack again, but Candice intervenes. She lands a superkick to Finn, tossing him out of the ring after. Candice turns to Jericho in the corner, chopping him hard in the chest twice. She backs up, taking a breath, before moving in to chop Chris across the chest a third time. Jericho holds onto the top rope and moves out of the corner, Candice moving in to kick at the back of his leg. Jericho falls to his hands and knees, Candice grabbing Jericho and pulling him up. She tosses him across the ring, but out of nowhere, Finn enters again to hit a sudden suplex. He attempts the pin on Candice, but Jericho shoves Finn away at two.

Jericho pulls Finn into a corner, hitting hard forearms to the other man's face and neck. Jericho tosses Finn across the ring, running after him. Finn jumps onto the second turnbuckle, sunset slipping Jericho to the mat. Finn rolls in for a pin, but Jericho kicks out at two. Jericho rolls to stand in his corner, tagging in Punk. Finn goes to his own corner, tagging in Arran, who looks ready for the fight. Punk and Arran circle the ring, Punk moving into sweep Arran's leg. The two do not see that Candice has tagged Gargano into the ring. Punk runs at the downed Arran, but Gargano catches Punk in the head with a swift kick to the temple. Gargano tries to rush Arran next, but Arran ducks with a slide under Gargano's legs. Gargano moves into a headstand, wrapping his legs around Arran's neck and flipping him overall in one fluid movement. Gargano kips back up, Arran standing a bit slower.

Arran rushes Gargano again, who moves out of the way. Arran flips at Gargano for a hopeful attack, but Gargano drops down to avoid the attack. As Gargano stands, Arran lands a hard clothesline. Gargano falls backward, Punk scooping him up for the GTS as he does. Gargano has rolled out of the ring as Punk connects with the GTS to Arran. Before he can pin the rookie, Gargano has rushed into the ring to break it up. Arran rolls into his corner as Gargano and Punk lock hands in the center of the ring. Gargano pulls Punk over to the ropes, jumping onto the top one, his hand still locked with Punks, and flipping Punk into the corner. The Rock quickly tags himself into the match, though Gargano doesn't notice. The Rock immediately grabs Gargano for the Rock Bottom. He goes for the cover, but Arran quickly breaks that up. He has a tight grip on the back of The Rock's neck, dragging him into the corner were Dia tags herself in. Arran tosses The Rock into Dia, who instantly locks him in the Diamond Lock. The Rock fights for a minute, trying to kick out, but it's when Gargano has tagged in Ciampa that the move is broken. Ciampa throws Dia out of the ring before turning around and running right into the Rock Bottom and the pin.
Winners via pinfall: Cult Of Personality

Dia has come back into the ring, though she's too late to stop the Cult of Personality from winning. She watches The Rock for a minute, not backing down. Arran and Finn move in behind her, while Jericho and Punk move in behind The Rock. For a moment, it seems as if there's going to be a showdown. After a moment, Dia leads the rest of the Bullet Club away. The camera comes back up backstage, where we see David Starr entering the arena for the night. He stops when he sees Jack Sexsmith.

David: What do you want?

Jack: What, I'm not allowed to want to see you, Davey boo?

David: -face softens- We tried to help you, to get you on our side. I love...loved...you, Jack.

David goes to move past Jack.

Jack: You had it right the first time. We both know that.

David: -stops and reaches to cup Jack's face- Please. Don't let them twist you into something you aren't, Jackie boy. -sings softly to the tune of the song that Limitless Smiles used in their promo- You're still my Jackie, and I will fight for you.

Jack: They aren't twisting anything, David. I got tired of being a joke. I went into business for myself. You're just upset I'm not backing your causes.

David goes to say something, but stops as he hears a scream from down the hall. He looks puzzled, cocking his head.

David: Who...

Jack goes to walk away, but David quickly follows. The two round the corner where Eaver, Mambo, Trivet, and Parker stand over a figure. It's Matt Riddle, his arm wedged between a folding chair. He writhes in pain before the others move in to brawl with David. Eaver moves David to the floor, shoving a gag in his mouth. Mambo secures a cinderblock between David's feet, looking up at Trivet who is holding his signature cane. Trivet slams the cane's head into David's left ankle, a sickening crunch being heard, before doing it to the right ankle, which also sounds with a sickening crunch. David screams into the gag, Trivet standing proudly over the downed men. The camera fades out on the scene of the medics coming in to help David and Matt. The camera goes to a shot of the arena as "Kiss My Country Ass" by Blake Shelton begins to play. Adam Page walks onto the stage, followed by Harris Lacroix. Adam gets on the ring apron, holding up his hand proudly with the end of the noose in his other hand. He removes the noose and his leather vest before handing them to Harris and turning to wait for Desmond Kain. "Devil's Dance Floor" by Flogging Molly plays as Desmond goes to the ring. He ignores the fans, Scarlett placed between himself and the barricade as he walks to the ring. Desmond climbs into the ring and onto a turnbuckle, soaking in what he thinks are cheers from the fans as he poses.

"Hangman" Adam Page w/ Harris Lacroix v Desmond Kain w/ Scarlett Benjamin
Adam leans in the corner, a smirk splayed across his lips. The two walk to the center of the ring, Desmond extending his hand with a smirk. Adam doesn't seem to take too kindly to Desmond's rudeness. Adam spits into his hand, the strand dangling from his lips for a minute before he reaches for Desmond. Desmond looks disgusted and wipes his hand on the turnbuckle, Desmond rolling his eyes and wiping his on his pants. The two circle the ring, before going for a collar-and-elbow tie-up. Desmond gets the upper hand, only for a moment before Adam reverses it. Adam uses his strength to back Desmond into the corner. Adam backs up, looking for a fight. The two circle again, locking hands in the center of the ring. Adam spins under Desmond's hand, twirling it into an armhold. Desmond goes under the arm, kneeling and scooping Adam in an armbar.

Adam powers himself to his feet, Desmond keeping a hard grip on his arm. Desmond takes a tight grip of the back of Adam's hair. Adam twists out of the grip, applying the same pressure to Desmond's arm. Desmond pulls his way to the ring ropes and dips between the top and middle rope. Desmond pulls Adam's legs, pulling the cowboy to the mat. With Adam on his back on the mat, Desmond gets one of Adam's leg and drags him to the center of the ring. Desmond goes for a pin, but when he realizes that won't work, he switches into a headlock. Adam powers up to his knees before standing, reversing the hold to Desmond being in the headlock instead. Desmond backs Adam up into the ropes, Alex bouncing off of them and back to hit Desmond with a hard shoulder. Adam climbs over the adjacent top rope and, as Desmond stands and turns to face Adam, Adam lands his Buckshot Lariat and goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall: "Hangman" Adam Page

Adam kicks Desmond out of the ring, holding his arm up in the air in success, looking proud. The camera cuts to backstage where Nolee Angle is seen waiting outside of an unmarked door. She has a towel around her neck, still in her ring gear. She knocks, before crossing her arms over her chest. After a moment, the door opens to reveal Marco Ellis. He raises an eyebrow when he sees Nolee standing there.

Marco: -raises an eyebrow- Oh? What brings you here?

Nolee hesitates for a moment before she speaks up.

Nolee: I saw you stood up for me. In your promo.

Marco: Ah, that. -he shrugs as if it isn't anything of importance-

Nolee: -casually- I know it's not a big deal, but everyone else in this company has villainized me. I know your mentor doesn't care, but I think we could help each other.

Marco studies her for a moment before shaking her hand.

Marco: We certainly could. -he smirks-

Nolee gives a proud grin as she shakes his hand.

Nolee: Now...I believe you have a title to go win?

Marco: -chuckles- Indeed I do.

Nolee smirks as the camera fades to a shot of the ring where Remy Brooks already waits. 16 Volts "Useless People" begins to play, the lights slowly pulsing as the opening guitar riffs play, sounding almost like a warning siren. As the main guitar riff starts, Marco walks out onto the stage. He sees no soldiers sitting in the crowd, so he walks down to the ring with a focused determination. He pauses on the steel steps, looking around at the crowd, flashing an antagonizing smirk at Remy, before both men focus on the ring ramp again. "Confident" by Demi Lovato begins to play as Maverick Division Champion Rae James walks out onto the entrance ramp. She smiles wide at the audience, before running into the ring, taking a knee as soon as she's in the ring. She pops the collar of her jacket before she stands and removes the jacket. She presses a kiss to the Maverick Division Championship before handing it over to the ref.

Maverick Division Champion Rae James v Marco Ellis v Remy Brooks for the Maverick Division Championship
Rae moves in to shake Remy's hand, the two trading jovial words. The two seem focused on Marco, but Rae then moves back, regarding both men. She extends a hand towards both for a test of strength. Remy takes one of her hands, and for a second, it looks as if Marco will take the other. Instead, Marco downs Rae with a punch to the jaw. Rae falls to the mat, and Marco turns to kick Remy in the gut, doubling him over. Remy stands back up straight, punching Marco in the jaw. The two trade blows evenly, until Remy gets the upper hand and backs Marco into the ropes. He tosses Marco into the opposite set, hoping for a clothesline. Marco ducks under Remy's arm, but Rae hits Marco square in the mouth as Marco gets past Remy. Marco turns straight into an uppercut from Remy, then into a punch from Rae. Again, Marco is hit with a punch from Remy before turning into a punch from Rae. Rae and Remy then grab an arm of Marco's each, tossing him into the opposite ropes before landing a tandem clothesline. Marco rolls out of the ring, and Rae has to face Remy.

The duo lock-up in the center of the ring, Remy getting behind Rae to drag her to the ground. Remy tries for a quick pin, but Rae is quickly out of it. They trade holds on the mat, evenly matched, before both stand. They make sure Marco is still on the outside, before moving to lock up again. Remy gets Rae in a headlock, going to a knee to apply pressure with the hold. Rae spins out of the move after a minute, taking Remy to the mat with a leg. Remy counters by trapping Rae with a leg lock around her waist. Remy uses his legs to pull Rae into position for an armbar. Rae spins, moving Remy into a side headlock, only for Remy to get his legs around her neck. Rae kicks out, and the duo stands.

Marco tries to get back in the ring, Rae, and Remy quickly rushing to knock him off of the apron. Rae and Remy lock up again, Remy putting her in yet another headlock. Rae backs into the ropes, pushing Remy across the ring. He bounces back at Rae, who drops to the mat. Remy goes over the top of her. As Remy bounces back again, Rae leaps over him. Remy stops her following run short, turning to catch Rae as she bounces off the ropes, wrapping his arms around her. Rae grabs Remy's arm, spinning around to face him. She tosses Remy into the corner, Remy jumping off the second turnbuckle and turning to face her. Remy ducks between Rae's legs and pulls Rae into a pinning predicament. Rae is down for a two-count, but she manages to kick out. She stands, rushing Remy, who lands an uppercut. Rae goes down, and Remy locks Rae into another headlock. Marco rushes into the ring, hitting Remy hard in the back to break the hold. Rae rolls out of the ring, dazed, as Marco manages the Hades Descent on Remy before going for the pin.
Winner and new Maverick Division Champion: Marco Ellis

Rae is just inside the ring as the three-count is made, looking surprised. She watches as Marco is handed the title, pacing angrily. He gives a mocking wave as he leaves. Remy puts a hand on Rae's shoulder, trying to apologize. In return, Rae pushes Remy to the ground. For a moment, it appears as if she's going to attack, but she storms off, leaving a confused Remy. The camera cuts to backstage where Egan Archer is waiting for Spud in their shared locker room. Not having a match, he's dressed casually with a "Green Day: The Musical" shirt to fit the PPV theme. He looks a bit nervous, but once he sees Spud, he hurries over with a grin.

Egan: Hey!

Spud enters the locker room, having been doing a photoshoot with the titles. He beams, hugging Egan.

Spud: Hello!

Egan hugs him tightly, pulling away after a moment to study him carefully.

Egan: You did good out there! How are you feeling? -it should be obvious, yet he asks anyway-

Spud gives a chuckle, looking at the title before looking up at Egan.

Spud: A little sore, but...this is all we wanted for so long. It feels surreal to actually win it.

Egan: -nods- You deserve it. -he smiles and kisses Spud's forehead-

Spud grins wide and kisses Egan's cheek.

Spud: So, is everything okay?

Egan is quiet for a moment, thinking about it.

Egan: I...sure. -he doesn't look very certain about it- Just waiting.

Spud looks slightly confused before there is a knock on the door. Aiden McVeigh pokes his head into the room, a polite smile on his face.

Aiden: Mr. Egan, sir?

Egan: -quietly to Spud, explaining- What we'd talked about, with the others...

He turns to look at Aiden, nervously putting a hand on Spud's arm.

Egan: Hello.

Spud gives a soft nod, standing beside Egan with a soft smile on his lips. Aiden enters the room, looking slightly puzzled.

Aiden: Mr. Anoai said you had something you wanted to speak about?

Egan: I did, yes. -he shrugs, brushing his free hand through his hair- I mean, people have been questioning my behavior since the start of the show anyway.

Aiden gives a warm smile and gestures for Egan to sit and get comfortable.

Aiden: So you want to clear the air? Let people know why you do the things you do?

Egan: -takes a deep breath- I do, yes.

Aiden gives a nod and sits across from Egan, a kind look on his face.

Aiden: The floor is yours.

It takes Egan a moment to get settled, fidgeting with a beaded bracelet he's wearing at first.

Egan: There was a lot of talk...especially around the time I was feuding with Havoc that I just...apparently didn't care about others feelings. There was a few of them out there that just...assumed I was a total asshole. -frowns-

Aiden listens to the man talk, watching as Spud puts a hand on his shoulder.

Spud: I remember being slightly worried that it was yourself that you didn't care about.

Egan: -small smile- That's definitely not the case.

Spud squeezes his hands, a smile on his lips.

Aiden: Then what was the case?

Egan glances at Spud, relaxing a little when he sees him smiling. He turns back to Aiden.

Egan: I...have Aspergers. Makes it...difficult to recognize emotions properly. -after a moment- Honestly, I had considered saying so back then, but I didn't want it to come across as an excuse for how I'd behaved.

Spud looks slightly surprised, before gently speaking up.

Spud: You're cleanliness and weariness about your apartment...

Aiden: You honestly didn't know you had upset Havoc.

Egan: Those too. -he shakes his head in response to Aiden- I didn't. Not until everyone kept pointing it out.

Aiden: Are you planning on updating how you approach opponents after revealing this?

Egan: -tilts his head a little to one side, looking confused- I don't...how would I do that? I've just approached them as myself.

Aiden: Well...I...ah...

Spud: I think what Mr. McVeigh means is are you going to be more careful than you were with, say, Jimmy?

Egan: Oh! -he shrugs his shoulders- That's not...it wasn't intentional, so that's not exactly easy...

Aiden: This is an incredibly brave thing to do, even if it is just coming out with what you face. Is there any certain person you hoped to inspire with your words?

Egan: -hesitates, having to think carefully about how to word it- That's not really up to me to reveal. They'll do that in their own time.

Aiden gives a nod, but asks again.

Aiden: Any other advice for this person?

Egan: -looks irritated- They shouldn't feel pressured. Better to wait til they're ready to open up.

Aiden gives a nod and stands, noting the agitation.

Aiden: Thank you for your time, Mr. Egan.

The camera cuts to a shot of the ring as "When You're Evil" by Voltaire begins to play. The lights in the arena go down before a singular spotlight comes up on the center stage. There stands Marty Scurll, wearing his long black fur coat over his ring gear. His plague doctors mask sits securely on his face. One arm holds onto the umbrella he always carries, while the other is wrapped around the waist of Isadora Ainsley. The duo make their way to the ring, Isa taking his mask off once he enters the ring. They share a kiss before Marty turns to face the entrance ramp. "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden begins as the lights in the arena go dark yet again. The stage is flooded in a purple and blue hue, where we see Wade Barrett enter. He crouches, a dedicated look on his face. Standing slowly, he shrugs the black jacket he wears off of his shoulders. Wade strides to the ring, regarding Marty with contempt. There is a soft look in his eyes as he looks at Isa, before turning away again.

Marty Scurll w/Isadora Ainsley v Wade Barrett
The two men stand in the center of the ring, Wade towering over Marty. The two men argue, Marty finally pushing Wade in anger. Wade pushes back, before the two men lock up. Marty pushes Wade back towards the ropes, the two grappling all over the ring. Marty finally gets Wade into a corner and kicks Wade in the gut. Wade doubles over, and Marty lands a hard uppercut. He lands a total of four before looking satisfied. He holds his arms out to the side, posing in the center of the ring. Marty turns around, only to get caught by Wade who tosses him into the turnbuckle. Wade hits uppercuts of his own, harder than Marty's, and backs into the center of the ring. Marty spits at Wade, and that unleashes something in the brawler. He rushes Marty in the corner, laying down punch after punch. When Marty is on the ground, Wade stomps on him. The ref pulls Wade away, getting distracted as Izzy gets to the apron to yell. As the ref has his back turned, Marty takes his umbrella to the back of Wade's knee and downs him. As the ref turns around, Marty tries for a pin and only gets a two-count.

Marty grabs Wade's leg, pulling down on it hard. He does this three times, before simply grabbing Wade's leg to kick the back of the knee. Wade manages to get to one leg as Marty holds the other, but Marty quickly brings Wade back to the mat with the grip on his leg. Marty rolls Wade onto his stomach for a half Boston Crab, obviously mocking Jericho. Wade screams in pain but refuses to tap, instead inching closer to the bottom rope before latching on. At the ref's four-count, Marty finally lets go, holding his arms out to pose. Wade is in a crouched position, but as Marty notices, he kicks Wade's legs out from under him. Each time Wade attempts to stand, Marty is right there to kick his legs out from under him. Wade finally does manage to stand, but Marty grabs his leg and again takes him down. This time, Marty drapes Wade's leg under the bottom rope and stands on it. Marty jumps down hard on the leg as the ref's count gets to three. Marty turns to Izzy, and the two laugh, but as Marty turns back around, he is caught with a hard punch to the face by Wade. Wade lands a total of three uppercuts before Marty does take him back to the mat.

Marty drops into a drop toe-hold on the injured leg of Wade Barrett. He does this twice before simply standing on the back of the leg for a moment. He moves and Wade pushes up into a sitting position. Marty pulls Wade to his feet and tosses the older Brit into the corner. Marty backs up and attempts to rush Wade, but Wade lifts a foot to plant it into Marty's chest. Marty staggers backward and Wade hops to the second rope, only to be tossed by a dragon screw from Marty. Wade is clutching the knee, giving Marty the opportunity to slam it into the mat again. It is at this point that we see a male figure standing at the barricade in a black mask and black hoodie with familiar yellow trim. Marty focuses on the figure for a moment, before turning back to Wade. Wade uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet, only for Marty to sweep the leg again. Marty wrenches at Wade's foot, but even as Wade screams, he look determined not to give up. With Marty's grip on his leg, Wade does stand. He slaps Marty twice, before Marty backs him into the turnbuckle. Wade gets on the second rope, punching down at Marty until the younger Brit loses grip of the leg.

Wade moves in with hard elbows to Marty's jaw. He tries to run the ropes, but a pain in his leg stops Wade. Instead, he pulls Marty in for a hard clothesline. Wade is to his feet first, rushing Marty who stands second and knocking him down with another hard clothesline. He does that twice, but as he attempts to do it a third time, Izzy grabs his leg. The masculine-looking figure Marty saw hops the barricade and pulls Izzy away. The two seem to argue heatedly, which Marty focuses on as he stands. This gives Wade time to pick up Marty's beloved umbrella, cracking him over the back with it. Marty goes down, and Wade quickly pulls him up and lands a Bullhammer just as the ref turns to see the three-count.
Winner via pinfall: Wade Barrett

Izzy runs into the ring, pushing Wade off of Marty, but it's too late. The other figure rushes in and puts themselves between Wade and Izzy. Again the figure and Izzy argue before Marty grabs a microphone.

Marty: And who the bloody hell are you?! Hm!?

There is a brief pause before the person reveals themselves. It is PJ Black, better known as Justin Gabriel from his time in the Nexus and Corre. He stays between the two and Wade, eyeing Marty and Izzy like a dog impatiently waiting for a command to attack. Wade smirks and grabs a microphone of his own as the fans cheer.

Wade: I knew you'd have Isa out here in an attempt to help you cheat, so I called an old friend. An actual friend.

PJ glances back at Wade with a grin.

PJ: Of course!

He quickly turns back to keep an eye on the other two. Marty looks furious and wraps his arm around Izzy's waist.

Marty: So you brought in -sneers- PJ Black?

He laughs and shakes his head.

Izzy: Ye never could fight your own battles, could you? That's why you were using my Marty in the first place.

Wade looks furious and clenches his fist.

Wade: Your beloved Martin just tried to break my leg during this match. Justin here defended me.

PJ: -scoffs- You are helping Marty fight his, you can hardly criticize that!

Wade: She loves to criticize me for the things her beloved takes part in. I think its only fair to let you all know that. PJ here will be doing what you were supposed to Marty. Helping me win tag gold.

Marty laughs and shakes his head.

Marty: You never will.

PJ: We've won plenty of times before as a team. We can do it again.

Wade touches his fist into Marty's jaw, and the Villain drops, Wade and PJ standing over him proudly.

Wade: The longest day has come. The Solstice is here.

The camera fades to commercial on the sight of Wade Barrett and PJ Black standing proudly over Marty and Izzy.

Kelani Johnson is seen backstage, pacing outside of the medics room. Keith Lee sits in the chair next to the door, also worried.

Keith: She's gotta tell us something.

Charlie James comes to the door with a sigh.

Charlie: It's not good, guys.

Kelani stops, turning to look nervous.

Kelani: How not good?

Charlie: They're both being transferred up to the local hospital. This is more than I can handle here.

Kelani: -eyes closed- We gotta forfeit then...

Keith: Lot, what's it say in the manual? You know the rules. Three or more, right?

Charlie: -nods- Yeah. Three or more qualifies.

Keith: -knowingly, can't look at her- Do they still get to use their whole team?

Charlie: Unfortunately, so.

Kelani looks like she's going to cry, Keith running his hands over his face.

Keith: We have to forfeit.

Charlie: -frowns- I wish I had better news.

Kelani: This...This isn't fair...

Charlie: I know, I know.

Kelani and Keith both take a deep breath, looking nervous as the camera cuts to a shot of the ring. The entirety of DNR, including new member Jinny, stand in the ring together. Eaver wraps his arm around Jinny's waist, holding her close to him. The group all seem to be laughing amongst each other, Spike standing, wiping his beloved cane with his pocket square. It is Colt's theme son that plays, not the usual "Everything is Awesome" by Tegan and Sara. Colt enters alone, an unusually serious look on his face as he paces on the entrance ramp.

Colt: Bet you guys feel proud of yourselves.

Drew: Problems, Cabana?

Colt stops to look at the group in the ring, crossing his arms over his chest. He watches them for a moment before a small smirk crosses his lips.

Colt: Not like the one you're going to face.

Drew: oooo, spoooky.

Colt shakes his head, smirk on his lips.

Colt: I'm not trying to spook you. I'm trying to warn you. We give in, sure, we have no other choice, but that means you'll be seeing a different team. A meaner team.

Drew shrugs nonchalantly. There is an anger in Colt that we are not used to seeing, and he cocks his head to the side.

Colt: You children may claim you like to cause chaos, but the group of you wouldn't know true chaos from a hole in the ground.

Eaver gently pushes Jinny back toward Chuck and Spike, stepping forward as he takes the mic from Drew.

Eaver: No? You don't think so, mister funny man? Answer me this, do you know the chaos of a London prison? Because let me remind you, mate, I do, and you wouldn't last two hours in those walls. I won't ask you to tell me I'm wrong, cause you can't.

Colt finally laughs and wags his finger, before turning it to point at himself.

Colt: Billy boy, I never said I was the one who knew chaos. I'm just a Jewish boy from Chicago. Her on the other hand...

"Notorious" by Adelita's Way begins, and Dia Banks, dressed in her Bullet Club jacket, enters the arena. Eaver stands a little straighter, while the other DNR members seem to regard her with laughter.

Eaver: Well, well, well...to what do we owe the pleasure?

Dia watches the group behind Eaver with a sneer before turning to the man with the microphone.

Dia: You boys don't think yourselves top dogs, do you?

Eaver: We don't have to think anything when we have the gold to back it up, dear.

Dia laughs, the sound cold and unfeeling.

Dia: Boys, boy, boy. The only reason you have those titles is because you ran from us. You chose Team Trouble when given the chance. In a real fight, you couldn't hold a candle to one of us.

She points to Eaver.

Dia: You may have beat Marty, but you've never beaten a man like Kenny Omega.

She points to Mambo.

Dia: You're only here because you haven't realized you're their whipping boy yet.

She points to Drew.

Dia: I've beat Ricky Shane Page in a deathmatch, and you're not a quarter of the man he is.

Finally, she points to Spike.

Dia: And you? Well, you're just a posh Tori bastard who wouldn't know what the phrase hard work means if he looked it up in the dictionary.

Eaver: You wanna talk history, madam, we can talk history. Not one, but two of these you see in the ring hold victories over Jimmy Havoc in his own wheelhouse. The first Riptide Brighton Champion? My mate Chuckie over here. You wanna talk about the title I won from Mambo? Can't say I blame you, but do not forget the five other world titles on my resume, love.

Dia doesn't look impressed and shakes her head.

Dia: Come back to me when you create the most influential stable of the modern era, like Finn Balor did. Come back to me when you have the pedigree and know-how of Cody. See, you boys may have hurt Limitless Smiles, but the Bullet Club is not Limitless Smiles.

She gestures to the ring, and it is then that we see the rest of the Club slip out from under it.

Dia: For starters, we plan ahead.

The members of DNR all scan the ring around them, preparing themselves for what seems to be the inevitable. Spike raises his cane immediately. Kenny Omega rushes Spike with his Cleaner broom, the broom, and cane clashing like swords. They clash, while Arran and Mambo fight. Eaver and Cody go against one another, while Parker fights Finn. Dia runs down to the ring where she and Jinny brawl. The security team has to come in and get in between the two teams. The camera cuts to the graphic of the tournament for the newly announced title. When the camera has come back on up in the arena, we can hear "Escape" by Rupert Holmes. Joey Ryan comes out with the signature red lollipop between his lips. He's wearing a floral bright yellow Hawaiian shirt over his gear with a matching pair of sunglasses. He stops to shake hands and pose for a moment before heading to the ring. Joey gets to the apron of the mat, posing with one leg up on the second rope and one hand gripping the top rope with a lean back. He does the same once he gets into the ring with the aprons facing the other three sides of the audience. "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI begins to play. Without the fan faire or his Rosemary, Jimmy strides to the ring. He holds the title up to Joey, a sneer on his lips.

NCWA World Class Champion Jimmy Havoc v Joey Ryan for the NCWA World Class Championship
Joey doesn't offer the lollipop to Joey, choosing instead to drop it down the front of his trunks. The two move into lock-up, but instead, Joey holds up a hand and backs off. He asks Jimmy to touch it, pointing to his crotch area. Jimmy instead gives Joey a double middle finger. Joey shrugs and backs off, the two circling the ring. They finally lock-up, Jimmy backing Joey into the career. Jimmy backs off at the refs count, before slapping Joey across the mouth.

Joey rubs her cheek before the two circle the ring once again. The two lock-up again, with Jimmy wrapping his arms around Joey from behind. Jimmy takes Joey down to the mat, applying pressure to Joey's back and neck. He applies a front headlock to Joey, who tries to fight out of it. Joey pushes himself to his hands and knees, then stands. Jimmy keeps the headlock locked in but quickly moves to grab one of Joey's arms. With his free arm, Joey tries to make Jimmy hold onto the dong with his free hand. Jimmy quickly realizes this and steps away. Joey rushes Jimmy, only to be caught by a clothesline from Jimmy. Jimmy grabs Joey's arm while he's on the mat, wrenching it as he grabs the hand. He bends one of Joey's fingers back, hard, manipulating the joint. Joey manages to stand after a moment, but Jimmy doesn't let go of his arm. Joey rolls on the mat, before flipping under Jimmy's arm. He pulls Jimmy down into a pinning predicament, but he only manages to get a one-count.

Jimmy pushes himself to one knee, carding his hand through his hair. Joey is on one knee across from Jimmy, and he stands as Havoc does. Jimmy moves to the center of the ring, extending his hand to Joey. Joey regards him with nerves, moving in to grab it. Joey attempts to pull Jimmy in for the Dong Flip, but Jimmy shows ill will of his own and pokes Joey in the eyes. Joey blindly staggers, only to be hit by a sucker punch from Jimmy. As Joey tries to crawl away, Jimmy grabs Joey's skull from behind. He squeezes it before delivering a hard punch to the back of Joey's head. Joey falls to the mat, grabbing onto the ropes to attempt to pull himself up. Jimmy lets him stand, but immediately grabs Joey's arm and tosses him across the ring into the opposite ropes. Jimmy stays still, but Joey jumps over him, surprising Jimmy. He turns quickly, but is met by a hurricanrana from the lollipop loving lothario.

Jimmy stands after the toss, and Joey tosses Jimmy into the corner. He pauses for a moment, pulling the lollipop from his trunks. He moves toward Jimmy with intent to put the lollipop between Jimmy's lips, but something in the crowd catches his eye. He's distracted long enough that Jimmy instead puts the lollipop in his mouth and then hits both the Acid Rainmaker and the pin.
Winner and still NCWA World Class Champion: Jimmy Havoc

Jimmy grabs the title and immediately heads to where Joey's attention was pulled. In the crowd where Jimmy has now gone to stand on the barricade, his face painted on one side with a skull, is Jimmy's friend and frequent tag partner on the indies: Darby Allin. The show goes to black on this intimidating image of Jimmy Havoc, the title lifted high above his head.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down