National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AJ Lee (canon divergent)

2 posters

Go down

AJ Lee (canon divergent) Empty AJ Lee (canon divergent)

Post by Westmore Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:23 pm

Please keep in mind that this AJ Lee is canon divergent and is still the longest reigning Diva's champion in WWE history for now

Name: AJ Lee
Height: 5 ft 2 in
Weight: 115 lb
Hometown: Union City, New Jersey
Nickname: No nickname, but if you reall really want to piss her off call her crazy
Manager: No manager

NCWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NWCA Accomplishments: Three-time WWE Divas Champion (longest reigning), Two time Diva of the Year
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: Starts at 0-0-0. First column gets updated when you win, second for draws, third for losses.
Current NCWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener: She sees herself as face even if she does heel things
Style of Wrestling:  A mixed style though she likes making people tap
Gimmick: She's just a 'little bit crazy' though she sees hersef as just a nerdy girl

Finisher: Black Widow (Octopus hold), Shining Wizard
Appearance: AJ Lee (canon divergent) 01_AJ_05212013jg_0070b
Entrance: She skips out the the entrance ramp before pausing only for a second, then she continues to skip all the way to the ring. She climbs into the rin before skipping around the ring brifly and then sitting on the middle rope with her arms over the second rope, her theme is the same as WWE.

Introduction Promo: The camera fades in on a empty arena with a ring, sitting on the middle rope is AJ Lee. She has her hair in low pigtails, wearing jean shorts, Chuck Taylors and a cut up t-shirt. She has a serious look on her face as she waits for the camera to get a little closer.

AJ: The NCWA... I don't think I need an introduction, but its good manners to... *she puts on a friendly look* I am AJ Lee, longest reigning Diva's champion the WWE's ever had... *smile turns into a grin* And the woman that is going to rule the NCWA Queens.

She pauses and gets off the ropes, moving towards the camera.

AJ: See I'm not here to play at being a "Diva", I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to fight whoever they put up against me, I am here to fight and I am here to win. I'm going to take home the Queen's title just like I did the WWE Diva's title on 6-16-13, everyone you put against me is going to tap tap tap.

She giggles a little before pausing as she looks serious again.

AJ: I have one message to the NCWA Queen's... Prove me wrong, just try and prove that I am not the best women's wrestler ever. Just be prepared to fail utterly because none of you are going to beat me.

AJ gives a laugh before stopping with a small grin.

AJ: Tap tap tap...

AJ skips away from the camera, continuing her little refrain of "Tap tap tap." The camera watches as she skips up the ramp before slowly fading out.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

AJ Lee (canon divergent) Empty Re: AJ Lee (canon divergent)

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:03 pm

Welcome to the Queens Division, AJ Lee!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down