National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Shelley

2 posters

Go down

Alex Shelley Empty Re: Alex Shelley

Post by Kai Anoai Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:42 am

Welcome to the World Class Division, Alex Shelley!
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Alex Shelley Empty Alex Shelley

Post by Westmore Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:17 am

Name: Alex Shelley
Height: 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
Weight: 215 lb (98 kg)
Hometown: Detroit, Michigan
Nickname: No
Manager: Sometimes his trainiee Dante Westmore or sometimes his Gun's tag team partner Chris Sabin

NCWA Accomplishments: To fill out when you win a title or major match.
Non-NWCA Accomplishments: TNA X Division Championship Tournament (2009), TNA X Division Championship (1 time), ROH World Tag Team Championship (1 time), IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship (3 time), TNA World Tag Team Championship (1 time)
NCWA Win-Draw-Loss Record: 1-0-4
Current NCWA Feud: Updates each time your character is in a feud.

Face, Heel, or Tweener: He is a face, but he is not above cheating or insulting
Style of Wrestling: Technical/High flyer
Gimmick: Little shit, but deep done he is good guy.

Finisher: Sliced Bread #2 (Shiranui, sometimes from the second rope or while standing), Border City Stretch (Chickenwing over the shoulder crossface)
Appearance: Alex Shelley Alex410
Alex Shelley Alex_e10
Entrance: He comes out with an excited vibe to him. He points both hands like a gun as he makes his way down to the ring, climbing into the with a bit of a jump. He climbs one of the turnbuckles before he throws up his hand and points to where Detroit is on his palm, he jumps back down as his music finishes.

Introduction Promo: The camera fades in on a empty bar where there is a group setting up on a stage, one of the men on the stage spots the camera and jumps from the stage and heads over to the camera. It's former TNA Wrestler Alex Shelley, he gives a small grin as he sits down on one of the tables.

Alex: Your here about the ICWA right? *he waits while the cameraman nods* Well your a little late, but hey at least you made it before the show. So I suppose you want to get a few words, maybe why I joined the NCWA or what are my plans? Well thats simple I joined the NCWA to wrestle, I want a freah ring to fight in and I figured NCWA would be a good place to go. And as for my plans it's simple, I'm here to win... I'm going to go after the NCWA title and I'm going to win it. *gives a confident smirk* I'm going to show everyone that Detroit made wrestlers are the best.

He jumps off the table and turns away from the camera and heads up towards the stage again.

Westmore

Back to top Go down