National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Show

Go down

2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Show Empty 2/25/19 Monday Night Revolution Show

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:04 pm

After a look at the crowd in the Amway Center, the fans cheering and being excited about the show, we cut to a shot of the ring where CEO Rafael Alvarez and General Manager Kai Anoai stand side-by-side. Kai looks very excited, going from side of the audience to side of the audience, waiting for the cheering to die down.

Kai: I'm gonna guess everyone is excited to be here?

The crowd bursts into cheers again and Kai laughs to Raf with a wide smile.

Kai: As you all probably know, I'm Kai Anoai. This is our CEO and owner Rafael Alvarez. We figured we could tell all you folks about the two title matches you will see tonight.

Rafael: I can say I blame them for their excitement. Even I'm excited to see what you've put together.

Kai: Well, as most wrestling companies have, we have our title matches set up for this evening. At least two of them. Tonight everyone is going to see a title for the Maverick Division championship between Jacen, Rae James, and Remy Brooks. They're also going to see our Syndicate Division Championship between Limitless Smiles and Heathens.

He leans back against the turnbuckle across from Kai. He isn't used to being in the spotlight.

Rafael: Brilliant choices, my friend.

Kai runs a hand through his hair, knowing his friend doesn't like to be in the limelight.

Kai: And next week, we'll reveal the World Class and Tag Team Division titles.

Rafael: Beautiful belts they are!

Kai smiled wide and nodded to his friend.

Kai: I cannot wait to see who our first winners are Raf! I suppose we should get outta here and let our first match take place, huh?

Raf: I think we should.

The duo leaves the ring as the camera cuts over to the announcers' booth where we see our commentators: former Ring of Honor commentator Ian Riccaboni and newcomer Casey Johnson. Ian gives a wide grin before speaking.

Ian: You heard it there first folks! We will see the Syndicate and Mavericks Division titles here tonight and next week we will see the Tag Team and World Class titles. -smiles- I am Ian Riccaboni, gladly announcing with my new partner Casey Johnson! What are you looking forward to tonight Casey?

Casey: -smirks- Obviously, the World Class match with Jimmy Havoc and Egan Archer. And... I suppose the other ones will be exciting too.

Ian: As a firm fan of Egan myself, I can agree with that. I'm looking forward to seeing the Heathens make their debut against Limitless Smiles!

Casey: That one will definitely be interesting. Two very different teams. On the opposite ends of the scale from each other, aren't they? Dark and brooding, and happy and positive.

Ian: Not unlike that Egan and Jimmy match.

Casey: True! Both could easily fit into those Syndicates really.

Ian: First up we have the Mavericks Division match so let's not delay!

Breton's 'Got well soon' begins to play as mist covers the stage and Jacen seems to rise out of it. The camera zooms in on him to show black markings painted on his face, surrounding his eyes and down one cheek, much like Raven was known for. He slowly makes his way to the ring, the fans in an odd mix of booing and cheering. He gets into the ring, waiting for the two who he is going up against.  As "Make My Story" by Natewantstobattle begins, Remy comes out at the top of the stage and raises his arm, smiling. He makes his way down to the ring, touching hands with the fans before pausing at the front of the ring. He slides into the ring before climbing a turnbuckle and lifting his arm again, before jumping down and taking off his shirt/jacket. This week he is wearing an All Might shirt from My Hero Academia. As "Confident" by Demi Lovato plays, Rae walks out onto the entrance ramp. She smiles wide at the audience before running into the ring, taking a knee as soon as she's in. She pops the collar of her jacket before standing, removing the jacket and rolling her shoulders as she looks at her two opponents for the night.

Jacen Westmore v Remy Brooks v Rae James for the Mavericks Division Championship
The bell rings and there's an uneasy peace in the ring as each of the three eyes the other, none of them wanting to make the first move and, thus, offer the first opening for a counterattack. The truce is finally broken when Rae James, trying to prove something of herself to the crowd, walks straight across the ring and gets in Remy Brook's face. Rae gives Remy a shove. Remy comes back with a shove of his own. Rae responds by slapping Remy across the face. There's some heat for the blatantly disrespectful display, even if it's against a man who is a part of the biggest heel team in the NCWA. Remy responds by feigning a right before sucker-punching Rae on the jaw with the left, sending the cocky woman down onto her ass. It's then that Jacen pounces, lining Rae up as she's trying to get back to her feet and straight punting the young woman in the face, sending Rae spinning through the air to land hard on her side. Jacen continues to chase her as Rae rolls right out of the ring, and follows her to the outside, leaving Remy alone in the ring on his own. Remy looks at the two and backs up against the ring ropes before launching himself over the top at the two of them. Rae and Jacen go down, Remy getting up before letting out a confident shout.  Remy moves Rae up against a barricade and begins kicking her with shoot kicks to the chest. The barricade shudders with the force of each blow, but the Remy is showing no sign of relenting, even as Rae seems to be losing consciousness. The official is shouting for the trio to get back into the ring, Jacen obliging by grabbing Remy and tossing him into the ring. Jacen puts him into an arm wrench, trying to work a different joint with his superior technical ability, but Remy rolls forward, then backward. Jacen seems confused as Remy gets to his feet and goes for a lariat, but Remy ducks under it and then comes up with a nasty uppercut that catches Jacen flush on the jaw and sends Jacen stumbling back into the corner. Remy backs into the corner opposite, then charges forward, but as he does Jacen gets a boot up that catches him in the face. Remy stumbles away as Jacen runs at him and hits a bulldog! Jacen rolls Remy over and goes for the cover.  Remy kicks out quickly, and the two are back on their feet equally quickly. Remy proposes a test of strength. Jacen looks disinterested in this and grabs Remy's left hand in his own, but then Remy pulls him into a short-arm clothesline. Jacen goes down amid a chorus of cheers as Remy doubles over, clutches him in a belly-to-belly hold and deadlifts him up and over with a suplex. Jacen hits the canvas hard now, and it's Remy who goes for a pin. On the outside, Rae has gotten off of the barricade and turns her attention back toward the ring and climbs up onto the apron. Remy sees her coming, and he uses a groggy Jacen as a missile, tossing him at Rae. Rae rolls over Jacen as he hits the ropes, then pulls him into a roll-up. Remy, seeing the brazen pin attempt, charges and goes for a low dropkick to Rae's face between Jacen's legs, but Rae falls flat on her back and Remy hits nothing but air as he lands back-first on the canvas. Rae rolls to her feet just as Remy does the same and the two tie-up, but Rae gets the advantage with a quick arm wrench before Irish whipping Remy into the corner and runs in to hit a high knee to the face before tucking Remy's head and falling back to hit a spike DDT out of the corner! Rae rolls Remy over and hooks the leg. Jacen runs in and breaks up the pin attempt. With Rae prone after the broken cover, Jacen immediately traps her in the Crucifix, torquing the arm hard as he applies maximum pressure in a bid to end this match right here! The submission is doing massive damage and finally, it is too much for Rae to bear and she taps.
Winner via tapout and the new Maverick Division Champion: Jacen Westmore

Jacen smirks and gets to his knees in the ring, running a hand through his black hair. He looks disinterested in the other two, heading up to the ramp as Kai Anoai makes his way up to present Jacen with the title. Jacen quickly takes it from him, tossing it over his shoulder, before heading to the back. The camera goes to a shot of the back where the three members of Limitless Smiles sit together, Colt pacing in front of them.

Colt: That just tells us one thing and one thing only.

Keith: And what's that?

Colt: That Remy can lose. If Remy can lose, this means the rest of the Heathens can lose. If the rest of the Heathens can lose, we can win.

Kelani: -grins wide- I told you boys, I think we got this.

Matt: And, bro, that Maverick Division's title looks great. Lani, any chance Kai let you see the title already?

Kelani looks a mix between ready to kill Matt and trying to hide what she's really feeling.

Kelani: No. Why would he?

Matt: You know because you guys are-

Colt: Matt. She doesn't get any more special treatment because of anything. She's treated just like the rest of us. Now, c'mon. We're gonna go run some stairs for a bit.

The camera cuts to a shot of the arena again as Jekyll and Hyde by Five Finger Death Punch begins to play. Marty Scurll makes his way out to the entrance, followed by Wade Barrett. While Wade moves in front of Marty to crouch, Marty stands tall with his signature umbrella over his shoulders. Wade shrugs off the jacket he wears, while Marty removes his sunglasses. Wade stands, moving to the side, as the duo walk to the ring with confident smirks on their faces. Marty is the first to get into the ring, handing over his umbrella and his own jacket, before turning to Wade. They mutter to each other before watching the entrance ramp. Angel and Dani come out side by side, with confident grins and Angelico following behind them. They get down to the ring with just a little interaction with the fans. Dani gets in the ring quickly and poses on the turnbuckle, soaking in the fans. While Ivelisse is stopped by Angelico when he grabs her hand and turns her around to face him before kissing her hand with a smile. Ivelisse pulls her hand away before climbing into the ring, posing on one of the turnbuckles. When she turns around he's right there and steals a kiss with a grin, she kissing back passionately before pushing him away. Marty and Wade look very disinterested in the interaction, rolling their eyes at the duo. Marty decides to start out for his team while Dani decides to start out for hers.

Jekyll & Hyde v Immortal Angels to move on in the Tag Team Title Tournament
Marty doesn't seem impressed by Dani at all and turns to laugh to Wade, as if not taking this seriously. When Dani shoves at him, however, something else is ignited in Marty and he turns towards her. He pushes her towards her own corner, yelling at her. Dani has enough of getting pushed and finally pushes back, Marty looking at her as if how dare she push him, before tagging in Wade. Wade gets into the ring, peering down at Dani as if she were nothing more than a fly on his boot. He gives a humorous chuckle, gesturing for Dani to get in one free shot. Dani looks at Ive, furious that she's getting disrespected by their opponent, before hauling off and slapping Wade across the face. Wade looks furious and decides he's had enough of this game, shoving her across the ring into the ropes and when she bounces back, he wraps his arms around her in a bear hug before switching up to a side headlock. Dani quickly reverses the headlock into one of her own. It brings Wade down to one knee for a second before he gets back up, pushing her so that she hits the ring ropes. She runs at him with a shoulder, but Wade simply stands there as if it doesn't affect him. Again, Dani backs up against a separate set of ring ropes and runs straight for Wade with a hard shoulder. Again it doesn't look to affect Wade and again Dani goes to land a hard shoulder. Wade is furious now, using a shoulder of his own and effectively knocking Dani off of her feet. When Dani stands, Wade is behind her to again lock his arms around her. Dani quickly maneuvers to put Wade into the position she was just in, pushing him against the ropes to an attempt to land a move. Wade clings to the top rope, Dani going backward into a backroll to get back to her feet, facing Wade who is still clutching the ring ropes. Wade comes at her with a clothesline, which Dani ducks under. Dani then drops to the mat, sliding between Wade's legs as he attempts to land another, Wade going into the ropes and Dani hitting her first truly effective move of the match: a back elbow to the jaw. She locks Wade in a headlock and drags him over to her corner, tagging in Ivelisse. Dani doesn't let go of the headlock until Ive is in the ring, landing hard chops to Wade's midsection and chest. Wade stumbles out of the corner and goes into the next, moving on his knees. As he does so, Ive hits a hard punch to the back of his head. Wade is knelt on the mat, clutching to the middle rope for dear life, as Ive hits a hard kick to Wade's back. With a hand to the back of Wade's neck, Ive pulls him to his feet and punches him in the chest. Wade headbutts her, sending Ive staggering back long enough for him to get his bearings. There is a pause where Ive is catching her breath that Wade runs at her, but Ive trips him up and causes him to land on his chest on the mat. Wade is laying with his chest on the mat, his head on the bottom rope, which is a dangerous position. While Ive argues with the ref, Angelico slaps Wade across the face. After seeing this Ive stops her arguing and runs at Wade, landing a knee to his back and causing his neck to go into that bottom rope. She climbs outside of the ring, landing a stomp to the back of Wade's head to send his neck into the bottom rope yet again. Wade tries to get up but falls on his back in the ring, Ive going for the first pin attempt which is a failure. She gets Wade into a sitting position in the ring, locking him in a rear headlock to try and get him to tap out. Marty has seen enough of his partner getting brutalized and he enters the ring to kick Ive in the back to get her to break the hold. This lets Wade get to his feet, backing into a corner and running at Ive to hit her with a hard elbow to the chest. He pulls her into a t-bone suplex, landing the move onto the ring. He stands over her, Marty shouting to get his attention. They lock eyes and a smirk comes to Wade's lips, again using his head as a weapon to get Ive into his and Marty's corner. Marty and Wade exchange words before Marty tags in Ive bent on the second rope. Marty kicks her in the stomach, again and again and again until she drops to a sitting position in the corner. It's the ref who finally has to pull Marty away from Ive, Marty shouting out into the crowd in pure delight. While the ref is admonishing him, Wade uses one of his large feet to kick Ive in the head. Ive falls to the mat, trying to push herself up to her hands and knees when Marty grabs one of her hands. He has a wild look on his face, nodding like a mad man. He gestures for the audience to be quiet as if he wants them to hear something. Ive doesn't look to be begging, in fact, she calls him a rather dirty name before he does the dreaded finger break move. Marty backs up, looking confident, nodding at Wade as if they had a plan. Wade gets off of the apron and heads over to the other side of the ring, knocking Dani down and beating her down. While the ref is worried about that, Marty gracefully reaches at ringside where his umbrella lies and uses the handle to pull around her neck, choking her with it. After a moment, he stops this and instead decides to smack her over the back with it a few times. Before the ref can turn around and see what he has done, Marty has tossed the umbrella away and locked Ive in the dreaded chickenwing position, to which she taps out.
Winners and moving on in the tag team tournament: Jekyll & Hyde

Marty slides out of the ring, wrapping an arm around Wade and pulling him up the ramp. The two friends look confident as the camera fades to the first commercial of the night.

Iokua is seen in catering, which seems fairly quiet, accompanied by a man wearing an ID badge that identifies him as Sebastian Blake. They are already in the middle of an interaction and both seem a bit put out. Iokua's brow is furrowed as he speaks, Sebastian watching him carefully.

Iokua: -speaking a little slow- You said you know this new guy, yes?

After a moment, Sebastian nods.

Seb: Been a few years since I've seen him in person, but yeah. We've worked together in...in the past.

Iokua: Right. -he glances at something off screen, face turned away from Sebastian- That him?

Seb: -frowns, looking confused- Excuse me?

He looks around, failing to spot the person. After a moment, a hand claps him on the shoulder, causing Sebastian to jump. He turns around as the newcomer moves into the shot; a taller man with short, dark hair. He frowns at Sebastian's reaction, just for a moment, but that quickly changes when the other recognizes him and grins.

Seb: Hey, good to see you! How you been man?

The two exchange a friendly handshake and greetings as Iokua watches them curiously.

Iokua: So, you're Marco Ellis?

Marco: -nods- Yes sir.

Iokua: -small smile- Save that for management. Speaking of...

He pulls a note out of his pocket and hands it to Sebastian.

Iokua: There's someone backstage you should meet. She should be able to help you.

Sebastian nods and mutters a thank you before going off, following the directions on the note. The other two watch him leave before continuing the conversation.

Iokua: You ready to start? You'll be in Mavericks division.

Marco: Of course. It should be fun. -he smirks- Bit on the fence about having the girl in there, but if she can keep up... -he shrugs his shoulders-

Iokua: I think she can. I think she can do more than just 'keep up'.

Marco: Good. I may miss out on the official crowning of the Maverick Champion, but that doesn't stop me going after them. They ALL better watch out. They all know what they signed up for, so I won't be going easy on any of them...

With a cold smile, he turns and walks off screen."Whatever's Real" by The High Crusade begins to echo throughout the arena.  Alex Shelley comes out with an excited vibe to him. He points both hands like a gun as he makes his way down to the ring, climbing into them with a bit of a jump. Alex climbs one of the turnbuckles before he throws up his hand and points to where Detroit is on his palm, he jumps back down as his music finishes. The opening bars of Nolee Angle's theme, "These Boots" by Hellsonics,  plays and she walks out onto the ramp, one hand on her hip and smirking at the audience. She poses and preens for a moment before coming down the ramp, grinning at fans as she can. She ignores the fans, more focused on the match at hand than she is about anything else. Once she gets into the ring, she climbs onto one of the turnbuckles and poses with one hand above her head and one hand on her hip. She gets down and turns to Alex, looking him up and down as the bell rings.

Alex Shelley v Nolee Angle to move on in the World Class Tournament
Nolee and Alex exchange words furiously to one another before Nolee pulls back her hand and slaps Alex right across the face. Alex looks furious and rushes her for an intended clothesline but Nolee bends over in a bridge, completely ducking under the move. Alex turns around in shock, only for Nolee to push that move into a handstand, locking her legs around Alex's neck for a hurricanrana. Alex falls to the mat, rolling into the corner opposite of the one Nolee puts herself into. She rushes him to land a back elbow in the center of his chest. She rushes against the ropes as he stumbles out of the corner, only for Nolee to get caught and suplexed. Alex gets to his feet, cockily taunting both Nolee and the crowd. He goes for an early pin attempt, Nolee kicking out at 1.5. Alex stands over her as Nolee pushes herself up to her knees, landing a strike to his lower abdomen. Nolee stands, only for Alex to grab the hair and knee her in the gut. Nolee doubles over and Alex grabs her in position for a backbreaker.  He bends Nolee's back over his knee, hitting a hard strike to her chest. He lets her go, Nolee rolling over to the bottom ring rope. He taunts her this time by posing like her father is known for, which causes Nolee to see red. She gets to her feet and hits Alex with strike after strike after strike to his chest. She backs him up against the ropes with the hopes of getting him to stay in the corner until Alex has had enough and puts her in the corner instead. He prepares to chop her across the chest before Nolee brings a foot up and kicks him as hard as she can in the gut. He doubles over and Nolee jumps up to the second rope, delivering a double stomp to Alex's back. This gets him off of his feet and to the mat. Nolee moves to his legs, delivering swift kick after swift kick. She grabs one of his legs and drags him to the ropes, bending his knee over it. Again, she delivers a hard kick to his knee. Alex grips it and screams in agony, rolling on the mat. Nolee applies the patented AnkleLock, put Alex doesn't tap. Instead, he turns, kicking Nolee in the gut to get out of the move. Nolee stumbles back against the ropes but turns it into a clothesline attempt, to which Alex ducks under. Nolee bounces off of the opposite ring ropes and hits a hard back elbow to Alex's jaw. When he doubles over, Nolee goes around him to land the patented Angle Slam. After the move connects Alex to the mat, Nolee goes for the pin.
Winner via pinfall and moving on in the World Class Championship tournament: Nolee Angle

Nolee gets to one knee in the ring, looking excited and doing a fist pump in delight. She rolls out of the ring, blowing a kiss to someone that the camera doesn't show us, as she heads to the back. Alex is in the ring for a moment, disappointed in himself, as he rolls out of the ring and heads towards the back.

Remy's voice: All my friends are heathens take it slow; wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves; you don't know the half of the abuse.

The screen shows the room from the promo before, Jimmy standing with the rest of Heathen's standing behind them. They all are wearing all different types of masks, with Jimmy being the only one without one. He smirks as from Remy continues singing.

Remy: All my friends are heathens take it slow; wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves; you don't know the half of the abuse.

Jimmy moves to put on his own mask, a full face mask. It's a creepy all-white mask, standing out among the colors of the group.

Jimmy: Come my heathens, its time to go.

Simple Plan's "Me Against The World" begins to play as Dante Westmore comes out with a big excited smile. He slowly makes his way to the ring, touching hands with as many fans as he can before jumping into the ring. He finishes by climbing the turnbuckle and raising his arms. To the slow, piano tune of "Oath" by Utada Hikaru, Rin Takahashi appears on the darkened stage, kneeling. The lights come on and she gets to her feet, performing a slow, twirling dance in her flowing kimono before she makes her way to the ring. She ascends the steel stairs, where she poses with a spotlight on her, both arms in the air. Rin then gets into the ring, performing more of the twirling dance again before tossing her kimono out to the ringside crew to hold for her. Dante extends his hands for a shake, to which Rin obliges with a calm smile.

Dante Westmore v Rin Takahashi  to move on in the World Class Tournament
Rin goes quickly in to lock up with Dante, but Dante is even quicker and moves quickly away from Rin. Rin takes a knee in the corner for a moment, looking surprised that Dante managed to move out of her way. She turns around, a smirk on her face, as she gestures for Dante to lock up with her. Dante extends his arm before Rin puts her hand on his, then quickly getting the upper hand. She twists Dante's arm to the side, Dante getting behind her with the force of the twist. He brings his foot up, landing a foot to the center of her back and pushing her towards the ropes. Rin falls to her knees again, seeing that she'll have to up her game to get one over on the rookie. They stand across from each other in separate corners for a moment, neither one making a move but neither one but neither one backing down either. Suddenly Rin runs at Dante, Dante moving out of the way and Rin stopping herself with a boot to the second rope. Dante goes for a chop, decides against it, and this gives Rin the moment that she needs to move in. Instead of hesitating again, Dante scoops her up on his shoulders, spinning a few times, but Rin kicks herself out of his grasp. She gets his head under her arm but isn't able to get him for a slam, instead, Dante has planted himself firmly and picks her up and backward for a Northern Lights suplex of his own. Dante has her shoulders down for a two count, but Rin kicks out. Rin is to her feet first and hits a back heel to Dante's face. Dante hits the mat but quickly pushes himself up, hitting a kick to the face of his own. The two separate again, Dante rolling out of the ring and standing on his own. Rin follows him outside of the ring, grabbing Dante by the back of the neck and slamming his head against the apron. Dante grabs his jaw, turning to the side in pain. Again, Rin grabs him by the neck but this time she tosses him into the ring post. Dante stops himself and quickly slides back into the ring. Rin follows suit, but as soon as she is inside the ring, Dante lands the move he has been practicing all week with his mentor, Alex Shelley, the superkick. He then climbs right over the top of her for the pin.
Winner via pinfall and moving on in the World Class Tournament: Dante Westmore

Dante looks surprised and runs a hand through his hair, before offering a hand to help Rin up. Rin doesn't look mad at all, despite the violence she tried to take in the match. Dante nods and heads to the back. The camera then shows the backstage area where our interviewer Aiden McVeigh stands, dressed to the nines in his best suit. Next to him, a towel wrapped around her shoulders, is World Class Division star, Nolee Angle. She grins at Aiden before nodding.

Nolee: You picked the right person to interview.

Aiden: Well as you can see, folks, joining me at this time is Nolee Angle, who earlier tonight faced Alex Shelley-

Nolee: Faced? No, no, no. I BEAT Alex Shelley. Facing is what I'm doing next week against Dante Westmore and, well, whichever Brit manages to win between Egan and Jimmy. Honestly? Doesn't matter either way. I proved out there tonight that, yeah, some of these people may have more experience than me, but I'm still a threat.

Aiden: -smiles- Well, I do apologize for the confusion. But...ah...are you sure that insulting the rest of the division is wise?

Nolee: Listen, they can take offense to any part of this that they want. I don't give a damn. The only one in the group I thought was going to be any sort of competition just got eliminated in the first round. Next show I've got that match with Dante Westmore and one of several Brits on our roster? Boring. -smirks-

Aiden: Anything else you believe that the rest of the roster should know?

Nolee: Tonight was just a brief taste of what I can do. Stay tuned for more. -smirks- Now, if you'll excuse me, I have someone waiting for me.

Nolee wraps the towel around Aiden's neck before heading out of sight of the camera. Aiden looks rather disgusted by it and tosses it away. "Everything Is Awesome" by Tegan and Sara starts to play as Kelani enters the entrance ramp first. She dances for a moment, looking happy as she is soon joined by Matt Riddle, who enters with a wide grin on his face and rests an elbow on her shoulder. They glance to the right where Keith Lee enters, looking between themselves while looking as if they are basking in Keith's presence before Colt Cabana joins on the other side of Keith. The quartet makes their way to the ring, with Colt staying on the outside. Keith gets to one of the turnbuckles to pose, Matt getting to the other, and Lani staying on the ring apron. After the group pose, the boys sit on the ropes to hold them open for Lani. Keith, Lani, and Matt gather in their corner for a quick game of rock, paper, scissors. Lani and Matt both go paper, with Keith going scissors, which means that he'll be starting out the match.

Limitless Smiles (Matt Riddle, Keith Lee, and Kelani Johnson) v Heathens (Jimmy Jacobs, Jaxx Karden, and Jaylee Karden) for the NCWA Syndicate Division Championship
Keith grins and gestures at the height difference between himself and Jaylee, poking fun at how tiny she is compared to him. Jaylee gives him a look that says she's not here for this and the two circle the ring together. She pauses in one of the corners, stomping the mat with her foot, looking like she's ready for a fight. They circle again before Keith goes for a lock-up, Jaylee ducking under his arm and wrapping her arms around him from behind. Keith reaches back, pulling her head under his arm for a headlock while her arms are still wrapped around his waist. Jaylee breaks the hold that she has on him, using one of her forearms to slam into his chest. Jaylee attempts to go back into the ropes to try and get Keith off of her, but Keith is too strong and instead drags Jaylee around to the other bit of the ring. The headlock is never once broken as Keith drags her into the center of the ring, Jaylee deciding to try and stomp on his feet. Keith decides to break the hold by tossing Jaylee into the mat. Jaylee manages to stand but Keith immediately launches at her with a hard shoulder. He backs off against the ropes to launch at her again, but Jaylee still on the mat lays on her stomach to keep away from him, Keith bouncing across the other side of the ropes. He launches at Jaylee again but she jumps over the top of him to stop Keith from landing another shoulder. When Keith bounces back at her, again, Jaylee hits a very hard dropkick. Keith staggers but comes back at her to be hit with chop after chop after chop to the chest. She pulls on Keith's arm to try and toss him into the corner, but Keith reverses the move. As Keith runs at her from behind, Jaylee jumps over the top of him. He rushes her again, but Jaylee moves out of the way and towards the corner. Jaylee's back is to the turnbuckles and as Keith tries to rush her, she raises her foot to kick him in the chest. Keith tries to come at her again, Jaylee again trying a kick. When Keith catches her foot, she brings up her other foot to land a kick to his head. He staggers out of the corner, Jaylee jumping to the second rope and bringing Keith down with a jump. Keith gets back to his feet, Jaylee rushing him again. Keith picks her up slamming her hard to the mat, face first. She bounces back to her feet, rolling under a forearm that Keith tries to throw. Again with the elbow and again Jaylee rolls underneath and into her corner, tagging in Jaxx. Jaxx gets into the ring and Keith tries to get another elbow in. Jaxx ducks underneath and lands a heavy kick to Keith's head. Keith doesn't seem fazed and takes Jaxx's arm, tossing him into the ring ropes and when he comes at him tries for a suplex. Jaxx decides to land a hurricanrana, tossing Keith into his corner. Matt tags himself in, him and Keith exchanging a few words. Matt comes at Jaxx, who attempts a kick to Matt's jaw. Matt, though his height is massive, ducks down under the foot and goes moving towards the ring ropes. Matt comes back at him, bouncing off the ropes and hitting a hard shoulder. Jaxx is on the mat for a second before doing a kip up. The two share a glance before Jaxx tosses him at the ropes. Matt decides he doesn't like that move and rolls over the top of him. Matt moves in for a punch, Jaxx rolls underneath the move. Jaxx back handsprings into the move catches Matt with his feet and brings him down to the mat. Jaxx comes into the corner to yell at Lani before Matt catches him for the Tombstone Bro-Stroyer. He tries to get the pin in but Jaxx manages to kick out. Matt goes for a spinning corkscrew and pins Jaxx again, but again Jaxx manages to kick out. Matt picks Jaxx up, locking his arm around Jaxx and dragging him over into the corner where Kelani tags in. Matt doesn't immediately leave the ring and the duo flings Jaxx into the corner with Kelani running at him for a hard shoulder. Matt gets out of the ring as Kelani tosses Jaxx to the mat, Jaxx sitting up a bit. Kelani comes at him with a hard boot to the head. Thinking this may have been the spot that was needed, Kelani goes for the pin. Yet again Jaxx kicks out. She picks him up, bending Jaxx so that he is facing the ground and hitting hard forearm after hard forearm to his back. Backing Jaxx into the ring ropes, she hits forearm after forearm to the jaw. As he falls down onto the mat, propped up by the ring ropes, Kelani runs at him to land hard knees to the chest. Again she tries to pin him, but again Jaxx manages to kick out. She picks Jaxx up and drags him over to her corner, looking as if she's going to tag in Matt. She then playfully sticks her tongue out at him, turning to tag in Keith. Keith picks up right where Kelani left off, Jaxx in a headlock. Keith gets him in position for a pump handle suplex but Jaxx manages to get out of the position and into his own corner, finally managing to tag in Jimmy Jacobs. Keith looks at Jimmy, turning around and tagging Matt back in, screaming something that sounds an awful lot like 'This guy is freaky Matt!' Matt rolls his eyes and turns to Jimmy, ready to lock up. It has not occurred to Kelani and Keith that Jaxx and Jaylee have gotten off of the ring apron and are behind them until both are pulled off of the apron. Kelani and Jaylee face off, trading punches as Keith and Jaxx face off. Matt and Jimmy trade vicious punches, Jimmy knocking Matt to the mat. He gets onto the turnbuckle, with the intention of landing a hard splash to Matt. Instead, Matt can sense this coming and gets up to catch Jimmy for the Tombstone Bro-Stroyer. He attempts a pin but Jaxx is quickly there to break it up for his leader. Matt rolls off of the top of him, Jaxx helping Jimmy to the corner and tagging himself in even though he was just in there for a while. He hopes to land a big move against Matt, but Matt has other plans. He locks Jaxx in the Bromission, forcing the tap out from the other man.
Winner via tapout and the new Syndicate Division Champions: Limitless Smiles

Kelani is the first to realize that Matt just submitted Jaxx and is immediately into the ring, arms tossed around the tall man as he stands. Keith grins and follows suit wrapping both of his friends up in a big bear hug and lifting them. The trio makes their way up to the ramp, waiting for Kai to bring out the titles to them. It is by a complete shock that all three are smacked in the back of the heads by three unseen to them men. One is a small blonde wearing an impeccable suit, a sneer across thin lips. He stands over Keith with his third of the Syndicate Division Championship, holding it high in the air with one hand while the other holds a barbwire baseball bat. The next, standing over Lani with a smirk, is another small blonde with short hair. He's wearing a pair of black leather pants with a white shirt and a leather jacket over it. He stands straddled over her with the title in both of his hands. Next to him, standing over Matt, is a longer haired brunette, the most dangerous looking of the trio which is evident by the ax in the hand that does not clutch the Syndicate Division Championship. He wears a red and black checkered pair of pants with a black button up. He tosses his head back to laugh as the camera fades to commercial.

Backstage, an area is shown where a small team of people make and occasionally repair ring gear. One of them is a man with his sandy colored hair tied back. He pauses and looks up from his work towards a tv showing live footage from the ring, then gets up when he hears a knock at the door. He gets up to open it and grins at the visitor - Dante Westmore - before letting him in. Dante smiles excitedly before hugging the man tightly.

Artemis: Hey Dante,  how are you doing?

Dante: I'm good Arty, -beams- Did you get to watch my match?

Artemis: Of course I did. -small smile-

Dante: Did... Did you talk to Jacen yet?

Artemis:  -shakes his head- No. He's rather elusive. -after a moment, looking worried- Did you see his promo?

Dante: -shakes his head- Alex said I should only watch Rin's, he didn't want me distracted... Why?

Artemis: Er, well he-

The lights suddenly flicker and go dark. The TV screen goes to static for a moment before a different image appears: Jacen Westmore. It is impossible to tell where he is, with just enough light to show it is him. When he speaks, his tone is cold and slow.

Jacen: Hellooo brother Dante. -he tilts his head to one side, smirking- Are you having FUN at your new job? I hope you are because that’s about to come to a quick end. I DO hope you saw my promo Dante because the last part was especially for YOU!

With a laugh, more unsettling than humorous, he reaches for something. Holding it up, Jacen reveals it to be a sewing needle, hanging from his fingers by a thread. A ticking sound can be heard in the background, from an unknown source.

Jacen: If this is what it’ll take to get your attention Dante, so be it. You can TRY to ignore me all you like, but it’ll only make it worse for everyone else around you…

He throws the sewing needle down, the camera focusing on it as it lays there on the floor. The end of the thread is suddenly lit, a tiny flame slowly eating its way towards the needle as the ticking sound grows louder. Suddenly, the footage cuts out, returning to eerie static. Dante's eyes are wide and confused as he looks at Artemis, he is speechless. Finally, he manages a soft.

Dante: Arty, can you show me his promo?

Speechless, Artemis manages a small nod as the scene ends. The camera switches to a shot of the ring as "Stand Out" by Jonathan Young plays and Dalton's Castles boys are the first out. They have their fans spread in front of them to obscure the arrival of Dalton and Spud, making it more glamorous as the two show up in their brightly colored gear and sequins. They strut to the ring, shaking fans hands before they reach the apron. The boys get down on their hands and knees as Spud takes Dalton's hand, helping him stand onto the Boys backs instead of using the ring steps. After Dalton is on the apron, Spud rolls onto the apron and the two get into the ring. The Boys then rush to get into the ring, fanning off both Dalton and Spud. Spud removes his brightly colored jacket while Dalton steps out of his peacock inspired robes. "Warriors" by Imagine Dragons starts to play as the team of Lucky and Tommy, The Warriors, come out side by side, cocky grins for all to see. They pound their fists together before heading down the ring, climbing into the ring and picking turnbuckles to pose and taunt on.

Peacock Rock (Dalton Castle and Rockstar Spud) v Warriors (Lucky Carson and Tommy Hart) to move on in the Tag Team Tournament
As soon as Lucky decides that he's going to be the one in the ring, Dalton decides that he's going to face off against him. Dalton extends a hand, wanting to go for the code of honor that he's so used to in ROH. Lucky, pitying Dalton, decides that's a good idea and extends a hand. Instead of shaking hands, Dalton kisses the back of Lucky's and waggles his eyebrows with a charming grin. Lucky pulls his hand away and looks at Tommy before gesturing at Dalton to indicate he can't believe him. When Lucky looks back at Dalton, the smaller man locks him up in a test of strength. Dalton manages to get behind Lucky and tries to perform a suplex. However, it's not affecting Lucky as Dalton would have hoped. Lucky looks down at Dalton's arms and back up as if he honestly can't believe that this is happening. Having enough of Dalton's antics, Lucky takes a hold of his arm and flips Dalton over his shoulder. Dalton tries to scramble away, but Lucky takes a firm hold of him and shows him how to do a suplex. Lucky goes for a cover but doesn't even get a one count, Dalton kicking out. Spud yells for Dalton to come into the corner, but instead of tagging him in, Spud admonishes him and gives him a pep talk. While this is happening, Lucky gets into an opposite corner and kicks his feet up, watching the whole exchange. As Lucky kicks himself off of the ropes, he and Dalton stand face to face in the center of the ring. Lucky has had enough of his nonsense and chops Dalton across the chest. Hard. Lucky grabs him by the hair in a humiliating move before Dalton backs up into his own corner. Spud gives him another pep talk, wanting Dalton to feel as if he can take on the other man. As Spud does, Lucky joins in on shouting positive things across the ring to Dalton. Dalton moves in, ready to fight now, only to be hit by a hard clothesline across the chest and knocked off of his feet yet again. Lucky points to his own corner, grabbing Dalton again by the hair and tossing him into the ring post where Tommy's foot is waiting. Lucky tags in Tommy, grabbing Dalton's arm and dragging him out towards the ring ropes. While he is on one arm, Tommy goes to grab the other. They fling Dalton into the opposite set of ring ropes, but Dalton takes a knee and holds firm. The Warriors take a moment to look at Dalton before Spud surprisingly tries to clothesline the men from behind. Tommy turns to look at Spud as if he's trying to figure out what possibly made Spud do such things. Tommy and Spud lock up in the ring while Dalton and Lucky end up on the other side of the ropes. While Dalton and Lucky fight, Dalton's Boys seem to be furious. They help Dalton up, Dalton nodding on Boy #1's direction before deciding to throw him at Lucky. The ref, counting this as outside interference in the match, decides to disqualify Peacock Rock.
Winners via disqualification and moving on in the Tag Team Tournament: Warriors

Dalton looks very, very surprised and starts to yell at referee Leo James.

Dalton: They're just boys, Leo! They aren't outside help! They're good boys!

Leo shakes his head and holds up Lucky and Tommy's hands, who have both gotten into the ring. They both look very proud, regardless of how they got the win. Spud wraps an arm around Dalton's shoulders to lead him back up the ramp and to the back. As soon as Dalton and Spud get to the back, they pass Marty Scurll and Wade Barrett who regard them with sneers. Marty has a towel around his shoulders, a little mustache monogrammed onto it.

Marty: They should have known better than to get into a tournament like this. They aren't cut of the same cloth as we are.

Wade: Now we know who we get to face next week when we bring home our titles. We will face the Warriors and we will come out on top.

Marty: The titles belong to us. The world knows it, we know it. Warriors should very quickly learn it.

Egan Archer passes the duo and Marty looks rather off-put by the brightly dressed young man. He mutters something to Wade who laughs, Egan turning his head to glance at them. Green Day's 'Bang Bang' begins and Egan Archer walks out onto the stage, where he performs his spin and pose. He then pulls at his jacket in a smug fashion, making sure it's sitting right before high-fiving fans on the way to the ring. He pauses briefly at the end of the ramp before sliding under the ropes to enter the ring, where he climbs onto the turnbuckle to pose before backflipping off. As he hands his jacket off to the ref, "I Hope You Suffer" by AFI beings to play. Jimmy with Rosemary at this side, isn't one to take much time before actually making his way to the ring. He is wrapped in the straight jacket that signals his position within the asylum where he has been staying. Rosemary is very tender to help him out of it once the two are in the ring, whispering her praise in his ear.

Egan Archer v Jimmy Havoc w/Rosemary to move on in the World Class Championship Tournament
Out of the gate, Jimmy is taking no chances. He immediately rushes Egan into the corner with a rough punch to the jaw. Egan drops down in the corner, in a sitting position. Jimmy delivers kick after kick after kick to Egan's chest. After Jimmy backs up, Egan pulls himself to a standing position using the ring ropes. As Jimmy comes towards him, Egan screams trying to be intimidating. Jimmy is buying none of it and alternates between chops to Egan's chest and punches to his face. Egan is only able to subdue Jimmy with a clap to the ears on either side of his head. Jimmy stumbles backward, Egan grabbing his arm and wrenching it back before using the grip on Jimmy's arm to toss him to the mat over his shoulder. Jimmy rolls to the outside of the ring, the ref warning him about a count out. Instead, Jimmy invites Egan outside of the ring with him. Egan questions what Jimmy is doing, the microphones picking up the phrase, "Do you think I'm an idiot? There are chairs out there. I know what you do!" The ref gets up to a four-count as Jimmy and Egan argue over if Egan should get out of the ring to join Jimmy or if Jimmy should get back into the ring to join Egan. Finally, Jimmy gets onto the apron and rushes into the ring, but Egan moves to the side and Jimmy goes through the opposite second rope and back onto the outside of the ring. Jimmy has already had enough, despite this not being a no disqualification match, and grabs a steel chair out from under the ring. Leo James begins to warn Jimmy that he will get disqualified and the microphone picks up "I just want to bash his smug face in!" Jimmy relents, tossing the chair to the outside, but Egan is right on the offensive as soon as the chair is out of his hand. He grabs Jimmy's arm and pulls it hard and down against the top rope. Jimmy drops into a crouching positing, holding the second rope. Egan grabs Jimmy by the back of the neck and flings him straight at the ring post. Jimmy hits a shoulder to the post, Leo warning Egan that such a move won't be tolerated a second time. Jimmy stumbles around on the outside, his hand and fingers poking out from under the bottom rope. Egan takes this opportunity to land a double foot stomp to said appendages. Egan gets on the outside and grabs Jimmy's arm, slamming it into the ring apron. Leo James begins to count, as Jimmy circles the ring. Jimmy sits on the apron and Egan lands a hard punch to Jimmy's head. Jimmy rolls back into the ring and Egan follows. Egan grabs the hand he has been working on all match, twisting it behind Jimmy's back and landing a hammerlock suplex. Egan goes for the pin, but it's barely a one count. Finally, Rosemary stands on the apron and Egan glances over in her direction. He's hunched over Jimmy and as he yells at her to get down and go, Jimmy lands a harsh slap to Egan's jaw. Egan drops to a knee, landing a knee hard on Jimmy's injured hand. He then grabs Jimmy's arm and applies an armlock. Egan torques the arm but Jimmy manages to get to his feet, slamming his forearm into Egan's stomach to try and get him to let go of the hold. Egan doesn't let go of the hold and performs a sidewalk slam, trying to go for yet another pin. Again, Jimmy kicks out. Egan argues with Leo for a moment before conceding. Jimmy has managed his way into the corner and gives Egan the British flipping off movement. Egan looks aghast and goes over, grabbing one of those fingers and bending them back. Again, Egan bends Jimmy's arm over the ropes and brings it down in a hard movement. Jimmy drops to the match and rolls over into the center of the ring. Egan, seeing his opportunity, climbs to the top rope and performs a successful Welcome To Paradise before going for a pin.
Winner via pinfall and moving on in the World Class Championship tournament: Egan Archer

Egan rolls out of the ring just in time to avoid a vicious Rosemary who goes to coo and hold Jimmy instead. Egan is standing on the ramp when Hellsonics "These Boots" begins to play. Nolee walks out, looking Egan up and down before another song begins to play, this time "Me Against The World" by Simple Plan. The show ends with the three competitors for the World Class Tournament looking each other up as the show ends.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down