National Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Moon Rising Promo Area

5 posters

Go down

Bad Moon Rising Promo Area Empty Bad Moon Rising Promo Area

Post by Kai Anoai Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:51 pm

Promos are due here no later than 12:00 on October 29th.
Kai Anoai
Kai Anoai
Admin

https://ncwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bad Moon Rising Promo Area Empty Re: Bad Moon Rising Promo Area

Post by Westmore Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:36 pm

It's moments after AJ's attack on Nia Jax and AJ is now backstage, she is skipping when she sees her new boss.

AJ: *cheerfully* Mr. Boss! *skips over*

Kai looks disappointed, arms crossed over his chest.

Kai: Would you like to explain your actions?

AJ: *ignores his disappointed look, still smiling* Explain my actions? *giggles softly* I was making my mark.

Kai: Making your mark by hurting my champion?

AJ: Of course! It's what I had to do you know.

Kai: No, no it's not what you had to do. You could have left her alone to have a good match.

AJ: *tilts her head, her smile changing to almost crazed* I couldn't do that, I have to save the Queen's division... *perks up* That's why you hired me!

Kai: I hired you, Miss Lee, because you are one of the best women's wrestlers in the world. I only hire the best. However, if you try to interfere in a match that my audience wants to see again, you'll be jobless.

AJ: *eyes darken* You'd regret firing me. *changes to a pout* After I'm THE best in the world... And no one you'd hire could ever replace me.

Kai: I suppose you shouldn't test it again, Miss Lee.

AJ: *innocently* I've always test limits, after all I became the longest reigning Diva's champion by pushing past limits... *giggles* Now I've got to go Mr. Boss!

AJ skips off, leaving Kai alone. The scene changes to a few days later, AJ is talking on her phone as she sits on a bench. She's pouting as she talks to an unknown person.

AJ: I don't know why Mr. Boss was so mad! I did what anyone else would do... I made my mark! They know I'm here to stay now! *sighs* I suppose so, but I don't regret doing it at all. *giggles* It's only a matter of time before I win that pretty belt.

She turns and lies back on the bench as she continues.

AJ: I do have a match babe! I just got an email about it, supposed to fight one of the other girls. I think it's... Vitani Summers? It's my first time meeting her or seeing her. I heard she has a good resume, good in ring and she's supposed to be really really nice! *sits up again* Of course I'll win! I'm the best woman on the roster; I'll have her tap tap tapping to the Black Widow.

She squeaks excitedly after a few moments of silence.

AJ: You'll really be able to come and watch! Promise? Well now I have to win my match! Pinky promise!

AJ gets up, excitedly talking. As her excited chatter is hard to make out the camera starts to fade out quickly.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:23 pm

The camera opens up on a bonfire in the black of night, the fire casting shadows over the trees. The shadows are an enlarged version of the sight the camera shows us. Luke Harter is kneeling by the fireside, eyes watching Bray Wyatt as he paces back and forth. Behind where Bray paces, in a black dress with a black veil over her face, Abigail Wyatt rocks back and forth in her rocking chair.

Bray: There are several different types of men in this world. There are men who dream and never make it off their couch. There are men who dream and fail. And then there are men who dream and change the landscape of this world. People like me.

There is silence for a moment, save for the murmurs of agreement from Luke and Abigail. It almost sounds as if there are others, but it is the breeze blowing through the trees. Bray stops and it appears as if he is staring straight into the camera.

Bray: What about you? That's what I want to know, John Morrison. Aren't you tired of feeling unwanted? Aren't you tired of feeling like an outcast and being stepped on? He throws words to his pretty little woman about you. You heard them yourself. He calls you bitter when he knows you will hear him. Imagine the things he whispers into her ear when you cannot. He could whisper to her, perhaps, that he is using you once again. He could be whispering that your bitterness stems from the passion that you feel deep inside for him. Passion can be a man's downfall. Passion, yes, it did lead you to beat me; but it also led to you isolating yourself from others when your passion was not returned. Your passion soured you to the world. It, as your partner has pointed out, turned you bitter. Passion is your sin.

There is a moment of silence, where it appears that Luke and Abigail share a look. Bray paces again before once more he stops.

Bray: Icarus was warned never to let his wings made of wax get too close to the sun. But pride can make even the most noble men do such things. Pride is something you know all too well, isn't it Miz? You have much pride in everything you do. In your looks, in your abilities. In your wife. Pride has cost you things that you care about. You lost to Luke because of your pride. You are losing your tag team partner due to pride. The more you take pride in your own abilities, the more and more you are losing him. Pride is your sin.

Bray clears his throat, watching Luke for a moment. Luke stands and moves towards where Bray is, towering over him.

Luke: I sinned. I sinned when I allowed my own importance to outshine you. I...I will atone Bray. I will atone for the sins that I have brought to this family. I am afraid I can't pay enough.

Bray: *placing a hand on Luke's shoulder, a dark grin on his lips* You will do your penance soon enough. Simmer down. I know what you're feeling right now, and believe me when I say it's okay to be afraid. I am the hammer that everybody fears but she...*turns to look at Abigail* She is the force that drives the nail.

Abigail stands, the hem of her dress sweeping the grass beneath her feet.

Abigail: Miz, Morrison, my advice to you is that you enjoy your world as long as you can because we are gonna take it all away. Those tag team titles will be the boys soon enough. Follow the buzzards.

Instead of focusing on the looming shadows that are cast of the trio onto the woodland backdrop, the camera shows what lies on the other side of the fire. Children. Row after row after row of children wearing the sheep mask that has become a symbol of the Wyatt family listen to Bray's words. The only adult among the children has a long red beard poking out from under the mask. The view fades, the little voices sounding almost sinister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 am

The scene begins with Finn, back to the camera, staring up at a Church that stands on the opposite side of the street in New Orleans, Louisiana. He's dressed in semi-formal attire; a green dress shirt and black trousers. When he turns to face the camera, he has a cheerful smile on his face.

Finn: Would ya look at that? This, right here, is not just any old New Orleans church with its French services. No, this here is actually the Saint Patrick's Cathedral. You know why it's here? Because New Orleans happens to have quite a bit of history involving the Irish. They even do their own Saint Patrick's day parades here!

He grins and takes a few steps down the street, the building still visible in the background.

Finn: See, we Irish have history here going as far back as the 1700s. After an attempted uprising against British occupation in Ireland, many decided to leave, rather than face persecution for trying to stand up for their homeland. New Orleans happened to have cheap passage with the cotton trade and was a safe haven from the British. It also already had strong Catholic roots from the French, which was appealing to them.

He glances over his shoulder at the building before turning back to the camera.

Finn: In the 1820s, more Irish started arriving. They enjoyed the services here, however they wanted one in English, rather than French, and so Saint Patrick's was founded around 1833. The arrival of the Irish then peaked in the 1840s, the Great Famine taking a heavy toll back home...

As quick as a blink, the screen appears to flicker, before Finn continues as normal. He is however, no longer smiling.

Finn: Unfortunately, while some held jobs as mechanics, doctors, or working in stores, others were quite poor and had unsatisfactory living conditions. For some, this was far from a safe haven...

The screen flickers again, more noticeable this time. Finn's tone and expression seem darker.

Finn: Those Irish helped build many things in New Orleans; Roads, railways, canals... Most notably, the New Basin Canal.

The camera zooms in so Finn's face takes up most of the screen. He looks furious, as he did in his match against Zack Sabre Jr. The screen flickers before being overcome by static. When the static disappears, the scene has changed. It's still a close up of Finn's furious face, but it is now painted. It zooms out.
He is no longer by the Church, instead in the dark room with the throne and Finn is now in his full Balor ring gear. Red mist covers the floor around the throne as he stands before it.

Finn: *continuing in his dark tone* Thousands of Irish died working on that Canal. Many suffered diseases like Yellow Fever and Cholera while they were draining some of those horrid swamps to help build the Canal... Thousands. Died. Draining. Swamps.

The screen flickers and screams can be heard in the background. Finn is now sitting in the throne.

Finn: It seems fitting that we find ourselves in New Orleans to face off against the Swamp man himself. Bray Wyatt. *he points a finger atthe screen*  You love the swamps, don't you? Too bad. When we are done with you, you will be left suffering. You will feel the pain of the souls lost in the swamps. And we...will set them free. Your defeat Bray Wyatt, man of the Swamp, will be retribution for those we lost when they tried to rid the land of those putrid waters.

The screen goes black, but a voice is still heard, more monster-like than Finn's.

You will suffer.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:32 am

The footage before us is presented in black and white. We see Ari Heyman, much younger than he is now, in the ring with an opponent wrestling in the ring of an independent promotion. He's beaming, happy, but the opponent on the mat appears to be in a lot of pain. The camera then switches to a sepia tone and this time Ari is in a Ring of Honor ring. The smile has turned into a sneer but the opponent, this time Dalton Castle, appears to be in even more pain than before. The colors switch to being dull and muddled and we see Ari with no smile on his face, the expression is one of anger, and he slaps Dante Westmore across the mouth: the footage from last show. The camera then comes to a close up of Ari Heyman. We can see every detail in bright vibrancy, in beautiful color. His eyes are a vibrant blue, soft but filled with an unmentionable roughness.

Ari: People don't get better, they just get smarter. When you get smarter you don't stop pulling the wings off flies, you just think of better reasons for doing it.

The camera pans out and we see Ari is inside of what seems to be a high school gym decorated for some kind of dance. He is dressed in a red suit with a black tie. He adjusts his jacket sleeve as he looks around.

Ari: I got my start in a place like this. After so much hard training and working, instead of being allowed to start in a place like NXT, I was told by my father that I had to start in an independent promotion here in New York. I was crushed at first. I thought that I was going to be allowed to thrive where my father worked and instead I was placed out of sight. Over time, I learned that it wasn't a bad thing. Being here, in little gyms, allowed me to hone my craft. The crowd would eat out of the palm of my hand, would watch with rapt attention. That's how I knew it was time to move on.

Ari steps onto the stage, which is decorated with two thrones for the crowning of the homecoming king and queen. Ari's hand touches the arm of the throne and he looks back at the camera.

Ari: My evolution led me to Ring of Honor. Working there gave me the chance to work in front of the cameras. I went from having crowd appeal, to having camera appeal. People began to talk about me, not just in the crowd but online. I was becoming the star I always wanted to be. I was the Top Prospect, my first ever huge win. I was everything.

He plops down in the throne, leaning against one of the armrests. He smirks as he gets comfortable, seemingly appraising the camera.

Ari: That leads me to here. The NCWA. I am the champion, the first champion to be crowned in the very first match. It was the epitome of my evolution. They say things happen in threes, which is how my evolution happened. It just makes me wonder about my opponent for our pay-per-view: Dante Westmore.

Ari seems less than impressed and he switches his position in the chair to sit more straight.

Ari: So. Dante Westmore. He comes from beginnings sorta like mine. Tiny little gyms, just without the pedigree. Then he went to...well...he came here. Straight to a company in front of the camera. He never took that step to ready him for the big time. He's a fresh rookie, which in some cases I guess would be honored. My only problem with him is that he thinks he can stand toe to toe with someone like me. *laughs* I mean, I guess it's partially because he's got Christian egging him on. Only problem is I've got someone ten times better counting on me. Dante lost to me for this title originally and he'll lose to me again. The truth of the matter is he only got the win last show because Jimmy Havoc tried to kill Wade Barrett. In a one on one fight, Dante couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.

Ari looks up, the stage becoming bathed in a red light. It darkens the color of Ari's suit, making it almost look like blood.

Ari: *looks back at the camera* The low bird is not picked tenderly out of the dust by its fellows, it is dispatched quickly and without mercy. *smirks* It's your turn to be dispatched, Dante.

The camera begins to fade to black on the smirk Ari gives, the last thing we hear are his words.

Ari: A loss for a loser, Ari. A loss for a loser.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:07 pm

The camera opens up on the footage from the previous show, showing without sound what happened to Nia Jax. The footage is slowed down as soon as Nia is attacked, finally stopping at the sight of AJ Lee standing over the top of Nia with the Queen's Championship in hand. The camera fades to a shot of what appears to be an old prison. The grounds are full of the beauty of fall: the trees are orange and brown in their foliage, the sky is slightly gray, and there are leaves littering the empty ground. The man and most noticeable thing about the grounds are that, for a prison, it is eerily quiet. It leaves us to believe that the grounds are abandoned until we hear the rev of an engine, a car pulling into view. The car is a red and white 1958 Plymouth Fury. Nia Jax steps out from the driver's side, looking unlike anything we have ever seen before. Her outfit is reminiscent to that usually seen in the 1950's. Her top is white and a button up, with the top button being undone, and the sleeves stopping at the elbow. The skirt is high waisted and the same red color as the car, stopping in a swing style just under her knee. Her brown hair is curled around her head, white cat rimmed sunglasses over her eyes, and her lips painted red.

Nia: You know, I was really looking forward to facing Agatha Bancroft during the last show. I was hoping to face her. After all, with the newness to the ring that she has, it would have been fun. *she removes her sunglasses, clipping them to the front of her shirt which reveals her eyes and how angry she truly is* Do you know what they say about hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. *smirks* Maybe that's what drove AJ Lee crazy, she let herself hope just a little too much.

Nia crosses to the front of the car, sitting on the hood.

Nia: Funny thing about hope, though, is that when you have power you can make your hope a reality. As the Queen's Champion, I have power. So I went to Kai Anoai and decided my number one contender. Spoiler alert, it wasn't against AJ Lee.

Nia glances around the grounds, appraising the area she's come to.

Nia: Agatha Bancroft loves her pretty little fantasies. They are ways for her to escape, to live in a world better than her own. That's something a lot of the people who were put in places like this would have in common with her. Prisons are full of men and women who create fantasies for the sole sake of escaping their terrible reality. *smirks* I've never had to rely on fantasies. I was an imaginative kid, sure, but when I grew up I stopped pretending. I wasn't like Agatha Bancroft who hates her life so much she needs to pretend to be a fairy. I mean, I get it, she's probably so afraid to screw up her grandfathers legacy that she needs to escape from it. I've never had that fear. I was always certain I would do my bloodline proud. My family confirmed it. It was always a sure thing.

Nia stands, looking proud of herself, as she steps towards the camera.

Nia: I get it, Aggie, you probably got so scared that you just didn't want to come out for fear of letting granddaddy down. You probably heard his conversation with Barrett and got worried you couldn't prove yourself. Fear is useless in this business. It works against you. I mean, if last week scared you, then you should be terrified this week, the stakes are higher. See, Kai let me in on a secret. You lose a title shot, you don't get another until all the division has had one. It's your move, Aggie. If you decide to actually show up this time, you should bring your A game. Now if you excuse me, I have to get going. You know what they say, you either get busy living or you get busy dying.

Nia heads back to the drives seat, the camera fading to black on the front of the car, whose front grill seems to be a glaring face, the headlights acting as the eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Havoc Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:26 pm

[ The camera is dark as the opening notes of Hospital or Souls by Bring Me The Horizon begin to play as usual. Jimmy sits on a wooden chair in the center of an otherwise empty, and dimly lit room. The bulb above his head flickers and buzzes as though it could go out at any moment. The camera pans out a bit more, and it isn't until then that the ax Jimmy is holding is visible. ]

I don't know what it is about people lately wanting to have their first go at a death match against me. I'm the king of the bloody death match! Of course, Barrett didn't exactly ask for this-- not verbally anyway. Not like my mate Mark Haskins, but that's the difference between Haskins and Barrett. At least Mark has the balls to challenge me directly. Barrett just wants to insult my entire body of work. Sure, maybe I could've handled that a little differently than I did at our last show, but let's address it now, shall we?

[ He lets the ax fall to the floor with a clatter leaning forward in his chair. ]

In almost every match for the last four months, someone has drug their fingers through the scars on my back.

[ The camera flashes first to footage of the CZW Tournament of Death in June and Jimmy's bloodied back. Then, to the promo that announced Jimmy's arrival in NCWA when he showed his scars from the tournament to the camera. Finally to footage from his match with Primate at Built to Destroy for the WCPW hardcore title in which Primate does just that, grabbing the Kent native by the still scabbed over and healing wounds while Havoc screams in agony.  ]

You think I just pay some fancy special effects artist to put those there, Barrett? I earned them, and I carry them with me every fucking day. I've been on both sides of the chaos that is a death match. I've been curb stomped through light tubes by a man I thought was my best friend, and I've poured salt into the paper cut mouth of another good friend. I've spent hours pulling drawing pins out of my skin, and I've wasted perfectly good alcohol for the sake of my opponents suffering. If I'm willing to go to these lengths with people like Robinson, Ospreay, and Haskins, people that I actually give a fuck about-- what do you think I'm going to be willing to do to someone that I can't fucking stand? Someone who has been in my fucking business from the moment that I got here.

[ Offscreen a woman's voice can be heard humming Pop Goes The Weasel. Jimmy smirks. It is the offscreen voice, Rosemary, who speaks the final line. ]

What do you think we are going to be willing to do to you, Wade?

[ They both laugh as the camera fades to black ]
Jimmy Havoc
Jimmy Havoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Barrett Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

The scene before us is very unnerving. The street is cobblestone and from what we can see of the nearby houses, they are historic looking brownstones. However, it is hard to see anything because of the thick fog that surrounds the area. We hear the click, click, click of boots against the cobblestone as a figure emerges from the fog, impeccably dressed. A top hat sits on top of short cropped black and gray hair, long overcoat open to show the figures black waistcoat with a gold chain from a pocket watch over a plain white shirt, his trousers also being black. The boots, the source of the figures sound, are black and painted in the toes. In the hand of the figure, we can see a cane, before the camera finally focuses on the face. It's Wade Barrett.

Wade: Every moral precept is a delusion. Even the stars are a mirage. The truth is darkness, and the only thing that matters is making a statement before one enters it. Cutting the skin of the world and losing a scar. That's all history is, after all, scar tissue.

Wade moves forward, looking pensive. He twirls the cane in his hand before resting it on one of his broad shoulders.

Wade: I know scars all too well. My body is littered with them. Some are from my years as a bare-knuckle boxer. Some are from before that. They and the experiences I have been through to get them have made me into the man I am today. And the last time I stepped into an NCWA arena, I received a new one.

Wade reaches a hand instinctively to his chest, where during the previous show, he had been busted open by a gnarly shot from a kendo stick courtesy of Jimmy Havoc.

Wade: I have suffered due to opponents before, but no one has ever surprised me quite as badly as James Mcahren did last week. *smirks* Oh, you didn't think I'd find out, did you, James? You've hidden who you truly were for so long. Before the deathmatches, before Hammerlock, you were simply little James Mcahren. James comes from the same stock that I come from. Saintly but cowardly mother, an abusive prick of a father. We even got into fighting and drinking at young ages. In another world, I could have happily called a man like James a comrade, a brother in arms. The sick fuck simply has done something that I could never forgive. The man turned fighting to survive into a bloody gimmick.

Wade scoffs, reaching a hand up to scratch his chin through his beard.

Wade: Curb stomped through light bulbs? *tsks* Come talk to me, James, when after a fight for money that you earned fair and square turns into a bloodbath because someone slices you through the arm to claim your prize. *reaches instinctively to his right shoulders* I have. And I won.

There is a pause as Wade looks pensively into the camera.

Wade: Weapons are nothing to me. I don't care what you've been attacked with. The drawing pins are nothing compared to the brute force I will apply when I dig my nails into your back. That nerf bullet to the crotch will feel like heaven after I kick you there. Repeatedly. That light bulb tube will be nothing compared to when I hit you so bloody hard that you'll wake up in your next life. *smirks* I should thank you, you know. You've set a fire in me that I thought I lost. You ignited in me the feeling of being a true fighter. And now? Now I am going to get a taste for blood.

We hear a woman's voice through the fog humming Pop Goes The Weasel as Wade smirks cruelly.

Wade: Now if you'll excuse me, James, I have something I must do.

As Wade slinks back into the fog, we hear the humming. The camera pans up to the street sign, Whitechapel, as we hear a shrill woman's scream. The location is now eerily quiet as the camera fades to black.
Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:54 pm

The camera fades in on a small bar; in a booth in the far back is a couple. Moving closer shows it to be NCWA Queen Ivelisse and her boyfriend Angelico. Ivelisse shares a kiss with him before giving a little grin and taking a drink from her glass. Finishing her drink Ivelisse sits back against the booth wall.

Ivelisse: I did it; I did what I said I would babe. I beat Vitani and won my first match for NCWA. I showed everybody why I'm the baddest bitch in the building and I pinned her. Sadly it seems like neither Nia nor Ari noticed. Nia decided she would rather just pick up where her last match attempt left off and Ari felt the need to pick another fight with that rookie kid. *huffs* Or they are just scared to lose like Vitani.

Angelico: *chuckles* I'm sure they have more than just one reason, besides management noticed you at least.

Ivelisse: *smug* Of course they noticed me babe; they couldn't help but notice me. That's why they decided to put me in a match that'll really show off just how good I am. I'm going against wrestling royalty, the prince of the Rhodes dynasty. And I'm going to be the first one to beat him in the NCWA. He may have beat Ari the Brat, but he's not ready for me.

Angelico: He's not ready to take you on; I don't think he's ever fought anyone like you love.

Ivelisse: Of course he hasn't, his old company would never have allowed it. He's probably not even comfortable fighting a woman, especially if he's a hero like he's acting like. Unfortunately for him I've got no problem kicking his ass and I will beat him in that ring. *grins* Then let's see if I can get either champion to finally notice the real challenger...

Ivelisse lets out a laugh before kissing Angelico, the couple sharing a deep kiss before pulling away.

Ivelisse: Let's get another drink babe, the night is still young.

She slides out of the booth, standing as she waits for her boyfriend to follow and the camera then fades out.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:33 pm

A montage is shown, with a soft woodwind tune playing in the background. Various artworks are shown, depicting knights defending and rescuing Princesses and kneeling before Queens. It then shows images of men bowing before women, offering dances, holding umbrellas up for the women and then defending a women from the unwanted attention of another man. The montage continues showing such images a little longer before fading, along with the music, to show Cody Rhodes sitting on a sofa. Behind him is a Legend of Zelda poster,  showing the green clad hero Link defeating the monster Ganon, the Princess Zelda trapped in a crystal in the background.

Cody: Once upon a time, there was a thing called chivalry. They were warriors, or just gentlemen, who displayed qualities such as courtesy, generosity, and held a strong sense of justice. These days, unfortunately, such a concept seems to be completely foreign to most people. So many are rude, selfish and just generally uncaring about others, even when they know someone is in need of help!

He shakes his head at the idea, a disappointed look in his eyes.

Cody: My point being, while I was surprised to find myself against one of our Queens in my second match, I am glad everyone joining the roster was asked if they were okay with such a thing first. *after a brief pause, he looks worried* I mean- obviously I have nothing against this if I'm going against one. Nor do I think that this match is any less serious than any against the guys. No! *he looks offended by the idea* If anything, I'll be taking this match even more seriously.

He takes a deep breath, as if calming himself down, before continuing.

Cody: Why? Because this match could be a huge draw to new fans of our show. It could potentially help women all across the profession be treated more seriously if Ivelisse and myself can show them all just how much amazing potential all the Queens - and every other female wrestler - has! I genuinely believe we can help do that, so going easy will not be an option. And no; this doesn't mean I'm going to be overly aggressive. No, that'd be far from courteous. Causing unnecessary injury won't prove anything, except how much of an ass someone is. What I want, is simply for us both to give it our best. I want...

He trails off for a moment to think before his eyes light up hopefully, hands coming together with a clap.

Cody: I want Bad Moon Rising, our first Pay Per View to be performed at our best, as if it was our Wrestlemania! Tell me, Lady Ivelisse, can you do that for me? For yourself?

With a small smile, he quietly adds-

Cody: I hope so.

The scene fades out to white and after a moment, big, black words appear on the screen in a way that is familiar to a particular game in the Zelda series.

Bad Moon Rising Promo Area Save
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:53 am

It starts outside a tiny street side shop, wrestling star Zack Sabre Jr. steps out with an armful of prepackaged fire wood, fireworks, matches and a bag of marshmallows. He's dressed simply in a pair of jeans, trainers and a long sleeved shirt. He looks surprised to see the cameraman there, he steps closer to the camera before speaking.

Zack: Have to be honest, a bit surprised to see you all the way out here in Kent. I suppose you're here to talk about the Halloween pay-per-view the NCAW is putting on and my match for it?

He waits for the cameraman to nod before continuing.

Zack: I suppose I should congratulate Ferg on his win first... *a faint frown shows on his face* He won, beat me... But I don't want to dwell on it, it happens and I have to focus on this upcoming match. My chance to build up for another shot at the champion and I plan to start out strong.

Zack sets down his load, letting his arms rest.

Zack: *smiles* Sorry I wanted to get my contribution for the bonfire my mates and I are going to build for Bonfire Night. *chuckles at the cameraman's confused face* You don't know what Bonfire Night is do you? It's also known as Guy Fawkes Night, an old tradition that everyone I know still celebrates every November 5th. An interesting celebration of British history, and an interesting way to bring friends and family together. See we don't really celebrate Halloween here in England; I've never gone trick or treating or dressed up in a costume. My family did carve pumpkins and we used to tell scary folktales while we did it, but that was about it. Now Bonfire Night is a major deal over here, whole neighborhoods join together to light the bonfires and set off lovely fireworks. We cook food over the fire and enjoy the company of our friends. I get the appeal of having a holiday to enjoy scary stuff, but for me I prefer my very British holiday of Bonfire Night.

Zack pauses and leans against the wall of shop.

Zack: Now that I finished explaining British traditions lets continue talking about my upcoming match. I'm facing... Seth Johnson? And his manager buddy... Um Egg? No that's not it... Egan? I suppose I should have paid more attention to his manager's name, but as long as he doesn't interfere in my match then I don't have any reason to worry about him. This match should be interesting though, I don't know what to expect from the new kid. I still need to see if I can pull out some tapes and see just what I'm up against. His entry promo really didn't tell me what I wanted to know, it really just told me he's probably not really serious. So maybe it'll be an easy match, maybe he'll be one of my hardest opponents. It's hard to tell from a promo honestly, so I'll have to see what his tapes say about Seth. Hopefully they say he's good, hopefully it says he's one to fight hard. If he doesn't fight hard then he'll regret it, I'm not going to take it easy on him. If it goes my way I'll have another win on my record and a strong footing back to the main event scene.

He stops and leans over to pick up his pile.

Zack: Now if you'll excuse me I've got to get back home and pack, I've only got a few days left before having to hit the road again.

Zack starts walking away from the shop front, waving to the camera as it fades to black.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Oh Death
Woah Death
Won't you spare me over til another year?

The camera comes up as we hear a woman singing. The room is dark, with a red cloth covering an altar. A talisman of a large angel with black wings sets in the center of the table. Four red candles sit on the tables four corners, the only light in the room, and one in the center. A glass of water sits next to each candle. A girlish hand lays on the center of the table, a male hand holding a knife pricks one of the fingers.

Woman's Voice: *as she drips a few droplets of blood into the glasses* In whatever place ye may be, ye spirits who are invited to the feast, Samael come ye and be ready to receive our offerings and sacrifices.

There is the light sound of a bell before the sound of a familiar man's voice is heard.

Male Voice: I invoke the Samael! O Samael, we have called upon you to protect our brother. You live inside of him and he needs you! For all this we thank you!

A breeze seems to blow, ending the flame on the candle. When the camera comes back up, we see Bray Wyatt sitting in a rocking chair with Luke and Abigail sitting before him.

Bray: I remember the first time I needed Samael. You see, I wasn't always the confident man before you. I was once a scared, little boy who wanted to protect my mama and my sister. See, my daddy was a mean drunk of a man. He tried to hit and hurt. When mama passed well...I prayed for a way to protect Abigail. I prayed for the death of my father. Samael heard me, showed me the way. His power and guidance turned me into the man I am now. He resides in me, to help me. Just as Balor lies inside of Finn.

Bray stops rocking, looking at Luke and Abigail intently. He smiles at them, reaching out to touch his sisters hair. He looks soft for a moment before his eyes harden and the smile is gone from his face.

Bray: Finn...no...Balor wants me to suffer like his kinsmen did all those years ago. The swamps are treacherous and have taken lives of even the bravest who have been lost in its grasp. It's beautiful, yes, but that beauty is deceptive. It's cruel. the suffering that has come from its core spreads. Soon, it will spread to Finn Balor and he will know how those he would have called brother felt.

He chuckles before slamming his hand on the armrest of his chair, standing rather quickly.

Bray: Suffering! He thinks I will suffer!? I have suffered since I was a boy. But Samael. Oh, Samael has eased my suffering! He has given me the sight, the power to fight back the darkness. A demon resides in you, Finn Balor? An angel resides in me! He drives me to smite the wicked and plunge their souls into eternal darkness! You, Finn, are wicked. We all fall victim to the games wicked men play. I am no different. *expression changes to one we have never seen from Bray, it looks almost human* I have spent the majority of my life trying to understand why these horrible things happen to me. Why me? I would wake and wonder if this nightmare of mine was ever going to end. It never ended until I made it end. This is where our story ends. I have no mercy left to give, especially to a demon. I am going to punish you. I want you to open your eyes. Open your eyes and look at your dismay.

The camera focuses on a close up of Bray, his eyes seemingly flashing red for just a moment.

Bray: Open your eyes and run.

The camera fades to black on the twisted smirk of Bray Wyatt.

Well I am death none can excel
I'll open the door to heaven or hell
Whoa death someone would pray
Could you wait to call me another day

Back to top Go down

Post by Westmore Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:15 am

The camera fades in as Dante slowly makes his way through a crowded airport, looking around for something or someone. A large smile breaks out on his face as he runs towards two young men, dark hair and taller, it's not hard to tell that they must be related. One has slightly longer hair, pulled back in a ponytail and the other is dressed in slightly more formal clothing.

Dante: Arty! Jacen!

Man 1: Welcome home little brother!

Man 2: Glad you got home safely!

Dante tightly hugs the brother with the longer hair first before quickly hugging the other brother. The brother he hugged first chuckles a little before asking.

Man 1: So what's with your stalker here? *points to the camera man*

Dante: Stalker? *looks confused for a second before realizing* Oh! The camera man? *waits for both to nod* For my big match they wanted to follow me while I spent some time visiting home, they thought it would be good build up for my match and to let the fans get to know me.

Dante turns to look at the camera, giving a shy smile.

Dante: These are my older brother's... *points to the one that spoke first* This is my brother Artemis and this is my brother Jacen. *points to his other brother* They are the ones that got me into wrestling when I was younger. *turns back to Artemis* Where is mom?

Artemis: *little sigh* She had to work a double shift again.

Jacen: She's barely covering the bills and she insists that Arty and I keep the money we make for getting necessities like our subway passes or things we need for work. *shakes his head* She even refuses to cash the check you sent to her, says you should start putting money back for yourself.

Dante: I want to help out though... You guys helped pay for my wrestling school, I want to help mom at least a little bit... *sighs* I shouldn't be surprised; mom has always shouldered the hard burdens alone...

Jacen: *smirks* Then you take after mom the most, considering you never told us when you were bullied as a kid...

Dante: Jacen! *little bit of a pout* Not in front of the camera!

Jacen: *ruffles Dante's hair at his pout* No pouting little brother, you'll never look tough if you pout. Now let’s get your bag, get you out of this airport and over to the restaurant.

Dante: *nods and smiles softly* Alright! So how has the painting going Arty? And are you still working at the same club Jacen?

The three brothers start to walk away as they talk and then the scene changes. The camera is now following Dante and his brothers into a small, clean restaurant. Dante hurries to a dark haired woman and pulls her into a tight hug; she hugs him back with a surprised smile.

Dante: Mom!

Dante's mother: Dante! What are you doing back already? I thought your flight wasn't in until three? *looks at the camera curiously* And what's with the camera?

Dante: I got an earlier flight. *smiles warmly* The camera is for my promo, they wanted to follow me for some footage.

Dante turns towards the camera, allowing for a good view of his mother. He looks a lot like her and his hair is brown like her, but while his eyes are green his mothers are brown.

Dante: This is my mom, she's the head cook here.

Dante's mother: Carmen Westmore... *turns to her son, studying him closely* Looks like no bruises... You've been taking care of yourself right? Sleeping enough? Eating heathy food? Washing your clothes right? Is that manager is watching out for you?

Dante: *looks a little embarrassed* Mom... Yes I've been taking care of myself, I'm fine and Christian has been looking out for me. Promise, I've really missed you mom.

Carmen: I've missed you too little one. Your brother's have been taping all your shows, we're all so proud of you and we're rooting for your big match. *sad smile* He would have been especially proud of you... You're going to go see him before you leave right?

Dante's eyes are filled with sadness as he nods.

Dante: Of course... I want to tell him about everything...

Carmen: *gently rubs her son's arm* Let me get a hearty lunch in you first, you're still so skinny.

Dante nods with a smile, letting his mother guide him to a booth. The scene fades out, letting the family have some privacy before fading back in on a different scene. It's close to evening and they're in a small, but well cared for graveyard. Dante is standing in front of a gray tombstone, holding a single white carnation. The stone reads 'Morgan Westmore, loving husband and father'.

Dante: I'm really doing it dad... I'm living my dream, like you wanted me to. I'm working for an up and coming company, I have a manager that wants to help me succeed. I've even have a title match this Sunday, my second title match ever... I'm luckier then I deserve to be, not everyone's hard work plays off and mine is. This upcoming match... If I win it I'm dedicating it to you... *voice breaks a little* I miss you a lot... It's hard to believe it's been five years... I hope you’re watching over me Sunday and I love you dad.

Dante sets the flower down before turning around; it takes a moment for him to notice the camera is recording. He swallows softly before walking away from the grave and going to an older part of the graveyard. It's quieter and the dark shadows lend the area an eerie feeling about it, a chilly breeze blows gently as Dante looks back at the camera.

Dante: I suppose it's fitting for the season to film the main part of my promo here, graveyards can be a very creepy place and a place most think about alongside Halloween. A place to honor the departed, many of those with unfinished business rest in places like this. *pauses* I've got some unfinished business with Ari Heyman...

Dante looks up at the darkening sky, sighing quiet.

Dante: Ari doesn't think I'm ready, he doesn't think I can win against him. Hell he ever said I can't fight my way out of a wet paper bag... I have to prove him wrong Sunday, I need to win... *deep breath* I need this win, I need to prove myself. I need to prove to Ari I deserve to work here, show him I can be just as good as him. I'm smaller and I've not been wrestling as long as he has. *pauses, tilting his head as if he’s had a thought* But what Ari doesn't know is that these are also things I can use against him, I can use all of this to win. I've just got to play it smart and try doing what I can to win. I will show Ari he's made a big mistake counting me out... Ari you compared me to a bird, but you got my fate all wrong you know. It's not my turn to be dispatched like you said... It's my turn to soar and fly high in the limitless sky above you.

Dante smiles, a fire burning bright in his eyes.

Dante: The Young Lion's title is going to be mine Ari, I know it. All your cheap tricks and cheats aren't going to help you retain. It's my turn to lead the Young Lion's and I will Ari.

He looks over at the grave he left and smiles softly.

Dante: This match is dedicated to my dad, Morgan Westmore and to the rest of my family. This win will be all for them.

Dante starts walking towards the exit of the graveyard, a confidence in his steps. The camera fades out as he reaches the old gate leading to the street.

Westmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:27 pm

The scene begins with a Halloween party, orange balloons decorated with Jack-o-lantern faces and other hanging decorations like fake bats hang from the roof of the large hall. In the background, a large animatronic Smaug dragon can be seen, along with catering tables full of themed foods. In the foreground, three men are seen talking and are all dressed in costumes. NCWA interviewer Casey is dressed as Luke Skywalker in his white tunic outfit. Manager Egan is dressed as Tolkien's Tom Bombadil with a bright blue coat and big hat with a feather in it. He isn't wearing a fake beard to complete the look however. Finally, NCWA newcomer Seth is seen dressed as Chris Jericho, complete with a light up jacket.

Casey: You ass, you stole my idea! *he playfully shoves Seth*

Seth: Oh come on, you know I pull of the look better than you could. *he grins* You just don't have the right hair.

Casey: *shrugs* Whatever. I'm cool with Luke. I'm surprised Egan isn't annoyed you stole his whole bright jacket thing.

Egan: Nah. Lights aren't my thing. Jericho can keep 'em. I prefer my rainbow. *to Seth* Did you see Sabre's promo by the way? Casey and I were watching it while you were finishing setting up. *he scoffs* He couldn't even remember my name.

Casey: He called you a 'kid' Seth. Says he didn't learn what he wanted to about you from your intro.

Seth laughs, long and loud.

Seth: Oh? Maybe that was the idea? Maybe we didn't want to give away everything about ourselves before we even started?

Egan: He reckons we aren't serious.

Seth's mood quickly changes from relaxed and lighthearted to looking rather annoyed, hands clenching into fists.

Seth: Well that's his bloody problem isn't it? Did he miss the part where we did a tribute to two of the legends in our business? How's that 'not serious'? Just because we have fun doing a promo, doesn't mean we aren't serious.

Egan: *putting a hand on Seth's shoulder* We know that, don't worry. It's Sabre's own damn problem if he doesn't.

Seth lets out a sharp breath and nods after a moment, relaxing. Egan then moves his hand, putting both in his coat pockets.

Casey: Ah well. May as well use it as an excuse to tell your story then, hey?

Seth: *mutters* I guess.

Egan: We know you were trying to avoid it, but you can't.

Seth: I was hoping to avoid PART of it. But whatever.

Shrugging, Seth looks up at the camera, addressing his opponent.

Seth: Alrighty then Zack. I was going to tell part of the story, *he pauses before continuing in a sarcastic tone* But since you asked soooo nicely...

He takes a deep breath before speaking again.

Seth: The part I was going to talk about for this thing anyway, is that: Yes, I come from Australia. A place called Altona, where there's beaches and there's also wetlands nearby. My cousin Casey here spent a lot of time at my family's place and we watched a lot of wrestling when we weren't at the beach or exploring those wetlands.

Casey: Which are, by the way, a great place to see the stars. *he grins*

Seth: *he rolls his eyes, but smiles* Yes, okay Luke. *after a moment* Anyway... At first, I admit, I was an ass. Casey's family were a lot more strict than mine, so he preferred to be with mine. At the time, Casey got along better with my little sister.

Casey: Well she didn't complain or be an ass if I wanted to talk about boys...

Seth: I know. *sighs* I was originally doing kickboxing, but eventually decided I'd rather have a go at wrestling. I wanted to be one of those characters everyone loved, even when they were Heel, like Jericho. I did some local stuff until I had money to travel to the USA. Did some more training up here, then eventually got into the ROH.

Egan: Where you met Devyn.

Seth: Not just Devyn, but yes, he was first. We were rivals until we were suddenly thrown into a team, then we became good friends. But, he moved on from ROH and I got offered a spot in a story with a bunch of guys new to the company.

Egan: Myself, Bancroft and a younger guy named Ardan.

Seth: That's right mate. And that storyline changed my career, and a big part of my personal life. *he smiles*

Casey: Yeah, you weren't an ass when you came back home.

Seth: No, I wasn't. Thanks to Egan.

Egan: *waves a hand dismissively* I didn't really do anything-

Seth: You did. I didn't care all that much for others until I started helping you out. Devyn and I were pretty much selfish party Heels 24/7. And...getting to know you before realising you're... like Casey made me realise that uh-

Casey: 'Being different'?

Seth: ...yeah. That that's not such a bad thing. That I shouldn't assume you're a bad person just because of that.

The other two both nod, agreeing. Egan gives him a small smile.

Seth: So back to the kickboxing. That Zack, is going to be something you'll have to deal with. I won quite a few competitions with it, so I'd be pretty bloody stupid not to use that in matches. If you aren't careful, you'll meet with a quick Ego Killer: as in a kick to the head. And then you'll be pinned. *he smirks* I'm serious.

The three laugh, then start joking with each other as the scene ends.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:50 pm

Miz is seen with his wife Maryse, dressed as a Prince, and Cinderella. They are celebrating their baby shower, a party set up in their garden. They are seen laughing and talking until Maryse is called over by Becky Lynch to talk to a group of her female friends. Miz kisses her cheek before she goes, then the camera follows him as he walks off to find someone else. He stops when he finds John Morrison, tapping him on the shoulder to get his attention. John turns to face him with a small smile.

Miz: Can we talk?

Morrison: Well I assumed that's why you came over here. *he shrugs*

Miz: Right. Yeah. We have that tag match coming up, and-

Morrison: *interrupts him* Look, I know I haven't exactly been the most pleasant person to hang out with...

Miz: *waves a hand dismissively* It's fine John, really.

Morrison: *shakes his head* No, it's not. We're a great team and I've been letting my personal feelings get in the way of that. We could've been Tag champions from the beginning if I hadn't. *after a moment, brushing a hand through his long hair* I'm sorry. You're happy with Maryse and I respect that.

Miz: *smiles* Thank you. Maryse wanted me to ask you something by the way...

Morrison: *raises an eyebrow* What's that?

Miz: Well, she wanted to know if you'd be our daughter's Godfather.

There's a moment where Morrison considers it, before smiling warmly.

Morrison: I'd be honoured. Thank you.

Miz smiles and the two share a friendly hug before stepping back.

Morrison: I, uh... I've been thinking. After the last show, and the Wyatt's creepy promo... I'm going to try and start looking for someone else. *quickly adds* Not to replace you as a team member, I mean-

Miz: *chuckles* I know what you mean. It's cool, really. And I'm glad you finally agree they're eff-ing creepy.

Morrison: Since when do you say that instead of actually swearing? *he laughs*

Miz: It's a new thing I'M trying. Uh- at least at home.

Morrison nods understandingly.

Morrison: Right. So. We're against the creeps again. Who- Who I did always find creepy. I was just being stubborn.

Miz: I figured. We're going to be awesome and beat them, yeah?

Morrison: Duh. *he grins* Just try not to get too scared of that mask this time?

Miz: *lets out a sigh* I'll try. If you stay in the ring this time.

Morrison nods and the two laugh, joking with each other as they head over to Maryse and Becky, the scene ending.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:26 pm

Vitani Summers is seen standing under some trees, bare feet in the sand and ocean in the background.  Above the water, the sky is grey, looking as if a storm is coming. Vitani is dressed as Tia Dalma from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, her hair in braids and appropriate make-up around her eyes. Her skirt is long and ends just before her ankles. She gives the camera a mischievous smile much like the character's own before she speaks.

Vitani: I thought such a costume was fitting for such an event. Our first Pay Per View happens to line up with Halloween, so a costume fits that. However, Tia Dalma is portrayed as Jamaican, which I myself am; AND she also happens to use voodoo. And you know what our Pay Per View location, New Orleans is known for?  Voodoo.

She smiles, proud of her clever choice in costume.

Vitani: Can't get much better than that. Oh. Except of course, getting to have my Bad Moon Rising match against such a long reigning Champion like AJ Lee.

She takes a few steps, camera following as Vitani sits down on a rock.

Vitani: You know, I thought I'd be more excited about that, but I'm not. Why? Because of her 'debut' where she thought it'd be okay to attack our Queens' Champion, unprovoked. In my opinion, that is not a good way to make a first impression. I don't think any of the Queens are particularly impressed, especially not Nia. AJ is lucky she isn't up against our Champion. Then again, she's not particularly lucky that she's against me either. Like I said, I'm also unimpressed by her. I don't like that people think it's okay to use sneak attacks and bullying to get what they want and - sadly - some think they deserve.

She pauses for a moment before she speaks again, looking angry.

Vitani: No. You do not deserve a title shot just because you've shown up, AJ Lee. No, you aren't entitled to one just because you've held another for a while. No, you definitely don't deserve it for your cowardly sneak attack. You EARN your shot, like everyone else.  

She slowly shakes her head before continuing.

Vitani: Perhaps our match will be a wake up call for you AJ. Don't be one of those who thinks they deserve things because of a name, or because they showed up.

Vitani gets up, stomping a bare foot in the sand.

Vitani: We don't do participation awards here AJ! We fight to earn things!

There's a rumble of thunder, followed by a flash of light that fills the screen. When it clears, Vitani is gone. Instead, the camera focuses on the angry waves of the ocean as the storm arrives, the scene ending.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shea Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Agatha Bancroft is seen sitting in her garden again, this time dressed as the Disney Tinkerbell fairy, her hair up in a bun. She is quietly humming to herself until she notices the camera. Startled, she lets out a small cry of surprise.

Agatha: Oh! Sorry, I didn't realise you had arrived. Um, I was waiting though, obviously..

She gets up and nervously gestures at her green dress.

Agatha: I doubt anyone will be surprised to see me dressed as Tinkerbell for Halloween, being a fairy and all. Like, even my ring gear is inspired by her. But- she was also part of a point I wanted to make. In her movie - no, not Peter Pan -her own Tinkerbell movie. *she lets out a breath* In her movie, Tink wants to travel from Neverland to the Mainland like all the other fairies. She learns however, that because she has the 'wrong' type of talent, she cannot go. Tink gets upset and starts to dislike her own talent and so, tries hard to fit in and be like everyone else. But it doesn't work, she ends up making a mess of things. When she tries to fix it though, she learns it's better to be herself and be proud of her own talents...

Agatha sighs deeply, staring off distractedly for a moment.

Agatha: I could probably learn from her story. So many people criticising me for what I enjoy and have a talent for. Except one, so far it seems. I spoke to Finn after the last show and I just loved listening to his different stories about the Irish fairies! *she giggles* They are really, very interesting!

She reaches a hand up and tucks some of the loose part of her hairstyle behind her ear.

Agatha: But that can wait. For now, I have a match to worry about! *she makes a small, nervous sound* I- I somehow find myself up against Nia Jax again, but now for the Title?! I do not understand how. Because I didn't get to do my original match against her? Am I being used as a tool for punishing AJ Lee?

Agatha huffs and crosses her arms, head in the air and back to the camera, much like Tinkerbell's own sulking pose.

Agatha: Well I do not appreciate being used! And I certainly do not appreciate my matches being ruined because a crazy lady charged passed me to attack Nia!

She slowly relaxes her pose and walks over to pick a red rose from one of the garden bushes. She smells it and smiles before looking back up at the camera.

Agatha: So... Nia. It's certainly going to be an interesting match against you. I really do hope nobody messes with it again, even if I'm incredibly nervous. But- if they do, they will get to see what Finn will quickly tell anyone: that not all fairies are nice. Some are quite vengeful...

Agatha snaps her hand shut, crushing the rose. She then opens her hands again and blows petals at the screen, which - with editing - change from red, to black. When the screen clears, Agatha is no longer dressed in Tinkerbell's happy green; but instead in a black costume inspired by Maleficent. When she speaks, her voice isn't as soft as usual.

Agatha: Do not take for granted those who are kind, or quiet. Sometimes, it is those caring people who hit back the hardest when someone crosses them! To Nia, to AJ, and to anyone else who may think it'll be a laugh to interrupt our match: It would be wise not to mess with me. Do not use me as a tool to seek revenge on others, or to get your own way because you're an entitled brat. Like my Grandfather, I will earn what I seek. Anyone who interferes with what I want will suffer the Wrath of the Fairies!

There is a dark look in her eyes, showing Agatha is serious, rather than simply playing dress up. She spins around, her dark cape obscuring the screen.
Shea
Shea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down